Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Compromise - Part 2

"The fantasy compromise comes with an unexpected twist."

35
10 Comments 10
19.2k Views 19.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Andre and his three girls, me being one of them, piled into his car. Andre assumed his role as the driver, Mikayla grabbed shotgun, and my wife, Ally, and I got into the back seat. My heart pounded in my chest with nervousness, as this was my first time going out en femme.

Ally no doubt saw the fear in me and scooched closer, taking my hand in hers. "Baby, don't be scared. We're just a couple of girls out on the town tonight, okay? We're not Sam and Ally tonight, we're Ally and Sarah. I want you to embrace the girl you are right now!"

Her words gave me confidence and I began to let my masculine guard down. I was summoning all those deep repressed feminine feelings that had laid dormant within me for years and letting them rise to the surface. I could feel my muscles relax, my wrists grow weaker, and shoulders roll back, pushing my natural cleavage out.

"That-a-girl," Ally said.

She put her hand on my freshly hairless thigh and stroked her fingers back and forth. Just like when she had kissed me earlier, I could feel myself getting aroused but, because of the gaf, instead of getting an erection I felt a warming, buzzing feeling in my stomach.

She leaned in, touched her lips to my earlobe, and whispered, "You're so fucking hot, Sarah. You're going to get all kinds of attention tonight, and we're going to bring back someone to fuck."

With that, she gave my earlobe a little nibble and then backed away. The car drove along with Andre and Mikayla singing along to every deep-house track that came up on Andre's playlist. Eventually, we pulled into the parking lot of Whispers and the music stopped.

Andre turned off the ignition and looked back at Ally and me. "My, oh my. Two beautiful vixens looking for a good time. Well, ladies, let's go!" Andre said.

Ally grabbed my arm. "Wait, baby. Before you get out, I packed this for you."

She took out a small clutch from her purse and handed it to me. The pastel pink of it matched some of the tones of my paisley-patterned bubble-skirt. I was embarrassed that I hadn't thought to bring a purse of my own. I was clearly inexperienced with all the necessities that being a girl in the world entails.

"You need to have some touch-up lip gloss and other makeup on you at all times. I put some other essentials in there for you too," Ally said with a wink.

I took the clutch and exited the car. We had parked about two-hundred feet from the club, which was a blessing, as I needed a little practice in the heels. Ally walked a few feet behind me.

"Sarah, make sure you really let your hips pop when you walk. You need to let that sweet ass jiggle, Babe!" she yelled.

I immediately took her advice and let my hips work with every step.

"That's it. Shake it!"

"Damn, girl. You've got the look!" Mikayla yelled with praise.

My confidence was boosted. We made our way to the door. The doorman checked each of our driver’s licenses and gave me a little wink as he motioned us in. No doubt my male driver’s license and the female figure standing before him triggered that response. But, nonetheless, that little wink gave my heart a flutter.

As we made our way into the club, Andre separated from us to take his place behind the DJ decks. Ally, Mikayla, and I walked to the bar and grabbed three open seats. When the bartender came to take our order, I hesitated. My normal drink was a scotch neat, but I decided to embrace my feminine role and ordered a strawberry cosmo, which was listed as one of the ladies’ specials on the menu behind the bar. Ally noticed and gave me a big, knowing smile.

The three of sat and chatted for a while, letting our drinks loosen us up in the process. What nervousness was left inside me had me watching everyone in the bar to see if anyone was reacting to me. I thought that people would be staring at me like some sort of freak-show, but that wasn't happening. Our fellow patrons were either indifferent to me or, in the case of a few men and women, looking at me with flirty glances. Those little glances were giving me that warming feeling.

Twenty minutes and two drinks had passed when Ally decided to take charge of the evening.

"Hey, Sarah. I think I'm going to start going out and mingling with some of the ladies I've seen giving me looks. I'm going to go flirt and see if anyone is interested in our... situation. Are you okay with that?" she asked.

A hint of jealousy bubbled up, but then I remembered that was the whole point of us coming here. To be honest, I hadn't noticed many girls looking in my direction. I noticed mostly men. That's odd, I thought to myself.

"Yeah, babe," I said in my most feminine voice, "go work your magic!"

She leaned in and gave me a parting kiss. Mikayla stared at me for an awkward moment. I wasn't sure what to make of it.

Then she spoke. "Do you see how many men in here are eye-fucking you right now?"

My cheeks burned with embarrassment.

"I guess I kind of noticed that a little bit." I stammered.

"Well. You’re going to have to learn how to fend them off for yourself, or how to embrace it because I'm going to go dance with that burly man giving me the eye over there."

She motioned to a man in his late twenties with a clearly muscular build hidden behind a flannel button-up. He was cute. I again thought it strange how I was thinking I that he was cute. Taking on this female persona seemed to have an influence on my sexual attractions.

"Good luck," I said.

And with that, Mikayla departed, leaving me alone at the bar. I opened the clutch that Ally had given me and checked over the contents. She had put in it lip gloss, mascara, breath mints, some cash, and a small vial of perfume. I noticed a little bump in the side fabric. The clutch had a zipper in the lining. I pulled it open and was shocked at what I found!

Inside the lining was single condom and travel sized bottle of lubricant. My heart started beating faster. Why did she put this in here? I thought. I would have assumed that she would have carried the protection to make sure she controlled whatever sexual encounters we had. And why the bottle of lube? My mind raced with implications. I needed another drink.

I signaled for the bartender to come over.

"I'll have another cosmo, please," I said.

"Well, you actually have another coming anyway. That gentleman at the end of the bar ordered you a drink."

This was suddenly becoming too much. My mind raced. The man from the end of the bar started to approach. I had bought girls drinks before. I knew what that meant. He probably saw me sitting by myself and thought I was looking to hookup with someone tonight. I was, but not with a man. Him buying the drink meant he expected something. At the very least I had to give him some flirty conversation.

"I hope you don't mind me buying a drink, but you are gorgeous and I'd like to get to know you," he said as he sat in the stool recently left by my wife.

His compliment soothed me. I picked up the drink and sipped, afraid to speak. There was a short and awkward silence before he spoke.

"My name is Carter. And what's your name, milady?"

"Sam...errr. Uh, Sarah."

He smiled knowingly. Carter looked to be about thirty-five to forty years old. He was dressed in professional business attire like he had come to the bar after work. He had a trendy, wavy-haircut. His physique was toned, but not too bulky. I could see that he was into fitness, possibly cross-fit, from the way is button-down shirt hugged his firm chest. I liked what I saw.

"Is this your first time here, Sarah?" he asked.

I took a deep breath, channeled my inner femininity and engaged. I gave a little flirty giggle and then spoke.

"Yes, it is. My first time out dressed, in fact."

"Well, you fooled me. You are stunning! I would have thought you had years of experience."

"Thank you!" I beamed, "I actually had a lot of help from my friend Mikayla."

I motioned over to Mikayla who was now on the dancefloor with her back to the burly man. His arms were wrapped around her waist and he was grinding his hips into her ass.

"Ah, okay," Cart said, "and it's just you too here together? You didn't bring your boyfriend?"

His question was so obvious that it was painful, but it was stirring emotions within me. For some reason, the term 'boyfriend' seemed oddly comfortable and reasonable. I didn't have time to ponder these new circumstances. I had to respond.

"Nope. No boyfriend, just me and my friends."

I quickly realized I had left out mention of my wife. Why did I do that? Where was she? I scanned the room and saw her talking with a group of girls. She had her arm around the hip of a petite blonde.

JessiRoses
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiRoses

Her hand drifted down and slowly caressed the strange girl's ass. I was equal parts aroused and jealous. The drink-buying gentlemen interrupted my thoughts.

"Well, I hope you don't mind some company."

He put his hand on my knee. This was so forward, but it was my first experience in a gay bar, and my first time dressed. I had no idea what the protocols were or if this was normal. I could honestly say that, surprisingly, his hand on my knee felt good.

"Why don't we grab a seat in that booth over there so we can talk," he said.

I looked at my occupied wife. I looked at Mikayla. They were both in their own little flirty worlds, so I decided there was no harm in exploring whatever these feelings were that I had. I nodded and stood up. We started walking and he put his arm around my waist as we made our way to the booth. For some reason, I felt safe and protected with his arm around me, and this was turning me on.

The booth was a half-moon shape with long, black cloth draped over the table that ran to the floor. Carter slid in first and I followed. I left a little space between us intentionally, but he quickly vanquished that by sliding close to me. We got to know each other over the course of the next twenty-five minutes.

He told me about his job at a marketing firm, about how he didn't really come here often (I wasn't sure if I believed that), and about how he didn't really consider himself gay because he was only attracted to girls like me. ‘Girls like me.’ When he spoke that phrase, I could feel pressure in my gaf.

I told him a little about myself, the kind of movies and music I liked, things like that. He had bought me two more drinks over the course of this time and I could feel myself getting tipsy.

Then, suddenly, in the middle of me telling him about how much I loved "The Devil Wears Prada," I felt his hand touch my thigh, and it was moving quickly upward. My heart rate rapidly increased and felt like it was going to bounce out of my chest. His fingers were up just under the hemline of my skirt when I suddenly lost track of what I was saying. He noticed.

"Does this bother you?" he asked.

I paused and checked my feelings.

"No."

At that moment, I knew that I was going into territory that I never thought I would be in. I scanned the room again and saw Mikayla and the burly man making out on the dancefloor. I found my wife dancing with the petite blonde, completely absorbed in her own world and Sapphic desire, so when Carter leaned in and kissed me, I was taken by surprise.

His scruffy beard felt odd on my face at first, but I didn't mind it. His lips pressed against mine. My whole body buzzed with intense excitement. I felt dizzy. He continued pressing and I could feel his mouth open. I knew what he wanted.

I opened my lips and accepted his tongue. It penetrated my mouth and contacted mine. I felt like I was having an out of body experience. I didn't even notice that he took my hand and placed it in his unzippered crotch.

The feel of his semi-erect penis on my hand snapped me back to reality. What the hell was going on? To my own surprise, I didn't pull my hand back. I just left it there, unmoving. Carter broke off the kiss.

"Have you ever felt another man's cock before, Sarah?"

I was frozen.

"You're not taking your hand away, at least. You must like it," he said with a persuasive tone.

I didn't know exactly how to interpret the feelings that were overcoming me. The best way to describe it was pure, unthinking desire. I gripped my fingers around his shaft and started stroking.

With every pull, I felt his cock getting harder. There was strange erotic power with being able to summon his erection. I felt strong and sexy. After a minute, he was fully aroused, as I would have been had I not been tucked so tightly in the gaf. My stomach was now literally aching with desire.

I looked around the room again to make sure no one was looking. No one was. Carter's eyes were glossing over and he was moaning under his breath.

"Fuck, that feels good," he said as leaned in and kissed me again.

I don't know if it was the drinks, the jealousy over my wife and her new girl-toy, or finally realizing my own desires, but I had found myself making out with another man, my hand stroking his cock, and I was in heaven. Then came the next test of my femininity. Carter put his lips to my ear and whispered.

"You're so fucking hot, Sarah. I want you to suck my cock. Right here, right now."

He said it forcefully. His dominance was arousing. The long tablecloth made it so that I thought no one would see if I went down, so I did. There was a desire building within me to please this man, by any means necessary. How strange this new feeling was. My head was under the table and I was face-to-cock with his thick, eight-inch penis. I hesitated for a moment, trying to collect my thoughts. I wasn't sure if I could go through with it. But, just then, I felt his hand on the back of my head pushing me down.

There was no resisting. My lips opened and his cock entered my mouth. My jerking him off had produced a fair amount of precum. It's salty, sticky texture coated my tongue as it ran around the head. I slowly bobbed up and down on his manhood, while every ounce of my own masculinity faded away. I was his now. He could have gotten me to do anything for him in that moment.

His other hand stroked my back and ass. I was wondering how long before he would cum when I heard a familiar voice.

It was Mikayla. "Have you seen my friend, Sarah?"

She was talking to Carter. In shock, my head shot up into the bottom of the table, causing a few empty glasses to knock over. Red-faced and embarrassed, I emerged from under the table.

Mikayla's mouth gaped open about as wide as mine had just been.

"Sarah, can I have a word with you?"

I quickly scooted my way out of the booth. Carter gave my ass a little pinch as I walked away. Mikayla noticed.

"Sarah, what are you doing?"

"I.. .uh... I don't know. It's just. He bought me a drink... and.. well, he was nice... and... "

"Listen, girl. You don't have to explain to me why you wanted to suck his dick. I get it. He’s cute. If I were you, I would be bent over and he’d be balls deep by now, but was this part of your plan with Ally?"

A look of guilt showed on my face, but in my mind, I was thinking about how bad I wanted to be bent over in front of Carter.

"Mmmhmmm. Well, just touch up your lipstick, baby, because you look like you just sucked a cock, and Ally will know that look. It's just about time for us to get out of here. It looks like Ally found your girl and I certainly found my man. I think the plan is for all of us to head back to your and Ally's spot."

With that, Mikayla started heading over to Ally. I quickly took my lipstick and mirror out of my clutch and did a little touch-up work. I sat back in the booth with Carter who was clearly blue-balled.

"So, where are we going after this?" he asked.

I didn't know what to say. Just at that moment, Mikayla, the burly man, Ally and her petite blonde came up to the booth. I could see by Ally's perplexed look that she knew something was going on. She was trying to figure out the situation.

"Sarah, who have we got here?" she asked.

I was a nervous wreck.

"Ally, this is Carter. Carter this is my friend, Ally."

I don't know why the word friend came out of my mouth, but a million truths came with it. I could instantly tell that Ally had already connected all the dots, but I couldn't gauge her feelings on the situation. There was an unbearably long and awkward second of silence that felt like ten minutes.

"Carter, nice to meet you," Ally said as she put out her hand, "we're all going back to my place for an after party. Do you want to come?"

"Do I ever!" he said with too strong an innuendo and a smack on my ass.

Ally looked at me with a sly little smirk. She gave Carter the address and said to meet us there.

"C'mon, Sarah. You can ride with us," she said.

I followed obediently.

When the four of us: Andre, Mikayla, Ally, and I, were back in the car, I was silent. Ally could tell I was nervous, but she didn't speak. I could tell that she wasn't angry, but I couldn't tell much else. She was keeping her distance.

After a long silence, she spoke. "So, I have a girl coming home, and you have a boy. How unexpected."

She looked at me. I stayed silent trying to figure out where this was going.

"I guess will just have to see how this night plays out," she said.

 

... to be continued.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by sarahricegirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments