Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Long Walk

"The longest walk to my mailbox, ever."

36
17 Comments 17
13.8k Views 13.8k
720 words 720 words
Friday. I get home from work around 9:30, and I head straight for the shower. Now most stories like this involve shaving smooth and things like that, but I'm not able to shave because my wife doesn't care for it. After my shower I go into my closet and get my clothing. I get my black bra and thong and slip into those, followed by tan hose and regular clothes. I have the rental company pick me up and then its off to the mall for some window shopping and looking at heels.

Being unsuccessful at finding anything, I head home. On the way, I stop at another shoe store and what luck, I find a pair of heels close to my size. I buy them and head home. I change and put on my new heels... DAMN IT. My new heels are just a tad too small. My plans tonight are not going to happen. I change into some regular mint green bikini panties, tan hose and a matching nighty and head off to bed.

Saturday. I get up, change into regular stuff except for my lingerie and return my rental. I head to the nearest shoe store and find some shoes that I need and to return the heels. While looking, I find some heels in the next size up, and I buy those with my other shoes. I head home and change into my sexy stuff. I do my chores to kill the day and make dinner waiting for it to get dark.

I sit here chatting with friends here on Lush waiting. I go to my door, and I see some neighbors having a party. "Great it's going to be a late night" I think to myself.

10:00 p.m. I walk back to the door and they are still out there. So I chat a little more and watch T.V. 

11:00 p.m. I go look again, I can't see anything very well thanks to the street lamp right out side my door. I decide to wait one more hour just to be safe.

12:00 a.m. Tonight I'm going to do it. I'm going to walk to the mailbox fully dressed.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

I walk to my front door and look to see if it is clear. Damn. Neighbors are still talking and drinking. I'll wait one more hour.

I'm not going to back down tonight. I'm going to do this.

I'm wearing a matching pink bra and thong, tan pantyhose with a patterned fishnet over it. This sexy short dark green dress and my 5" sparkly heels. I kill time by talking with friends here on Lush. They are telling me to "Go for it; don't chicken out." One last look, if they are still out I'm not going to do it tonight.

1:40 a.m. I walk to the door and scan carefully. This is difficult due to the street light outside my building, right out side my front door, making it clear what I'm wearing if someone was outside. No one there. Good. I go back in and use the potty. I put my heels back on and look out my door again. Here I go.

I take my first few steps out to the sidewalk and look around. Ba-dump, Ba-dump, Ba-dump . My heart is pounding. I am both scared and excited. I look around, and I don't hear or see anyone. Slowly I start to walk. Click Clack, Click Clack. My heels on the concrete. I can't walk too fast or my heel will pop out. This makes me walk slow and take small steps. Click Clack, Click Clack. I am almost there, and I have calmed down, knowing everyone is asleep. I make it to my mailbox and look around feeling super sexy and excited being outside dressed this way. I start my slow walk back. Click Clack, Click Clack. I make it back to my front door.

Back inside I put my mail on the counter and think about what I just did. I had fun and it was so exciting. I want to do more but other than walk, there is nothing. I close my door and head upstairs.

That was super exciting, and I want to do it again, Maybe tomorrow night I'll go for another walk and enjoy it a little more.

Published 
Written by SxyJackyLeggs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments