Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ultimate Fantasy

"Paul enjoys his ultimate fantasy - an evening dressed as a bride"

8
3 Comments 3
25.2k Views 25.2k
6.1k words 6.1k words
Paul couldn’t walk fast enough. His heart was pounding and he kept checking the time on his iPhone every couple of minutes. It was only a ten minute walk to the hotel but it seemed to Paul that he would never get there. He knew that Marie has something very special planned for him and he couldn’t wait to find out!

The day started normally enough. Paul was up before anyone else in the house and had left at his usual time, just after 8am, to catch the bus for work. The day had been busy but not overly stressful. Paul was in the middle of researching background material for a new book that when he received Marie’s text message.

“Meet me at the Chateau Laurier, room 452, 6pm SHARP. A key will be waiting for you at the concierge desk”.

Paul checked his iPhone again … it was 5:45. He wanted to get to the hotel a few minutes early so he had time to get the key. Better to be a few minutes early and wait in the hotel lobby than to be late. Marie has been quite clear in her text message – 6pm sharp. Paul turned the corner onto Elgin Street and he could see the hotel. He slowed his pace slightly and took a few deep breaths to slow down his heart rate. Paul had been exercising regularly so he knew that the pounding of his heart was due to excitement and anticipation, not exertion.

The day was cool and crisp, with a hint of drizzle and a threat of rain. The sun had set a few minutes early and darkness was quickly falling. Paul entered the hotel and took the elevator to the executive floor. There was a separate check-in desk on this floor and Paul was greeted by the concierge on duty. “You must be Paul,” she said. “Marie told us to expect you. Here is your key, room 452. Enjoy your evening”. Paul could have sworn that she winked at him. Did she have any idea what was up?

Paul check his iPhone … it was 5:55. He walked slowly down the corridor. Room 452 was all the way at the end. He stood outside the room, watching his iPhone until the time read 6:00. He inserted the key in the door and slowly opened it. His first impression was the smell, a mix of roses and star gazer lilies. He smiled and entered the room. It was a suite, with a separate living room and bedroom. There was a short hall from the door to the sitting area and all Paul could see was soft glow that looked like candle light.

As Paul stepped into the room he could hear a sound that produced a nearly instant erection … a lighter! It snapped twice and Paul paused. Sure enough, shortly after her heard the sound, he could smell the cigarette smoke. His smile became a large grin and he walked a few more steps until he was in the living room. When he saw Marie he stopped dead in his tracks. He opened his mouth to say something and all that came out was “Wow!”

The room was lit with a variety of candles. All the candles were white. There were tall tapers that must have been at least 2 ft high, smaller tapers, pillar candles in various sizes and tea lights. The candles were scattered about the room, an affect that Paul had seen in several movies and had mentioned to Marie that he found very erotic and, at the same time, very romantic. There were also several vases of flowers, each containing a mix of red roses and star gazer lilies.

Marie was sitting in a wing back chair directly in Paul’s line of site. She was dressed up as a French maid. Paul watched as she brought the long white cigarette up to her lips, wrapped her very red and full lips around it and inhaled deeply. He noticed that she was wearing black opera length gloves. He stared at her as she slowly moved her hand away from her mouth, tilted her head back, and exhaled a long, slow steady stream of smoke.

“Don’t just stand there staring,” Marie cooed. “Take off your coat and have a seat. I am here to serve you tonight and to look after your every need”. Paul did as he was directed. When he sat down, Marie got up, placed her cigarette in an ashtray, poured a glass of white wine, and headed in Paul’s direction. She handed Paul the glass of wine and suggested that he take a cigarette from a champagne glass on the table beside him. The glass was full of Benson and Hedges 100’s menthols, Paul’s favourite brand. As Paul selected a cigarette Marie pulled a lighter from her ample bosom and lit Paul’s cigarette.

Paul watched as Marie walked slow back to her chair. Her skirt was very short and he could just see the tops of her black fishnet stockings. He could tell from the way she walked and the firmness of her ass that she was wearing high heels. Sure enough, he looked down her very sexy legs and saw a pair of black pumps with 4” heels.

Marie sat down and reached forward for her cigarette. As she bent over, Paul got a glimpse of the corset underneath her maid’s uniform. It pushed her breasts up and together such that there were nearly spilling out. He watched as she smoked her cigarette, all the while smiling a wicked smile at him.

While she smoked, Paul studied her more closely. His eyes had gotten used to the candlelight and he could more easily make out details. Marie’s makeup was very heavy, just the way Paul liked it. She had chosen a dark plum eyeshadow and had outlined her eyes with dark eyeliner. Her eyelashes, though obviously fake, were mesmerizing. She had applied fake eyelashes that had a small rhinestone on the end of each lash. They literally sparkled in the candlight.

Marie’s hair was piled high in a very sexy updo. Several tendrils tangled in the front framing her face. As Paul studied her hair he noticed that she was wearing long, dangly crystal earrings. Looking a little lower he discovered that she was wearing a gorgeous crystal necklace. The combination of earrings, eyelashes, and necklace reflected the candlelight and highlighted her gorgeous face.

Marie took one last drag on her cigarette and slowly lent forward to put it out, allowing Paul yet another view of her corset and her large, milky breasts. She sat back in her chair, licked her lips and said, “Darling, have a look in the closet. There is a big surprise for you”.

Paul stubbed out his cigarette, got up, and walked over to the closet. With his back to Marie, he opened the closet to find a white wedding dress. He nearly fainted from the pounding in chest. He couldn’t believe his eyes. He had long wanted to dress up as a bride and now it appeared that Marie was going to make it happen. It was difficult to get a good look at the dress in the closet but he could tell that it had long sleeves and fine bead work.

As Paul stared at the dress, he heard the snap of the lighter, further engorging his erection and calling his attention back to Marie. When he turned around he saw her approaching. She took his hand and led him back to his chair. She gently pushed his chest, forcing him to sit.

“Light yourself a cigarette,” she cooed in her low, sex voice. “I’m going to give you some relief before we get you dressed.”

While Paul lit his cigarette, Marie knelt in front of him and unzipped his pants. She gently maneuvered his pants and underwear to expose his rock hard erection. Inhaling deeply on her cigarette, she put the head of his cock in her mouth and let the smoke slowly waft down his shaft. She repeated this action several times, each time taking his cock a little deeper in her mouth. Paul smoked his cigarette and watched, his eyes glued on her red lips. Paul was quite excited and it didn’t take long for him to come in her mouth. She continued to smoke and suck until he went limp and both their cigarettes were finished.

Marie stood up, leaned over Paul to put her cigarette in his ashtray and stopped to kiss him deeply as she straightened up. The tastes of her lipsticks, his cum, and the cigarette combined were more delicious than Paul thought possible.

Marie beckoned Paul to stand up and follow her into the bedroom. “Time to start to start your transformation,” she said. “My duty tonight is transform you into a beautiful bride and teach you what you will need to know to please your groom.”

Marie led Paul into the bathroom. She poured some bubble bath into the tub and turned on the water. Once she had the water temperature set just right, she turned to Paul and said “Have a seat on the toilet. We have some preparatory work to do”. Paul obeyed and Marie reached into an overnight bag. She took out some shaving cream and several razors.

“We can’t have any of your hair showing in your bridal gown,” she stated matter of factly.

Marie proceeded to lather up his chest and upper back. She carefully shaved his chest hair and then asked him to stand and turn around so she could do his back. When the shaving was completed to her satisfaction, Marie checked the bath water and, finding the tub full to the right level, turned off the water.

“Step into the tub and enjoy a long, hot bath,” Marie commanded. Paul did and Marie disappeared from the room. She came back into the room a moment later with an ashtray, a champagne glass with cigarettes and a glass of wine. She laid these items down along the edge of the tub along with the shaving cream and a new razor.

“Shave your legs and enjoy a cigarette and some wine while I get things ready for you,” Marie directed.

Paul lit a cigarette and proceeded to shave his legs. He loved the look and feel of smooth legs. Periodically, Paul would take a drag on the cigarette and sip some of the wine. When he was done, he laid back, lit another cigarette and enjoyed the warm bubble bath.

About the time that Paul finished his second cigarette, he could hear Marie heading toward the bathroom. She stopped just outside the bathroom and said “Time to get out of the tub and towel dry. I have a couple of more surprises for you. We have spoken of these items before and I spent several months searching on line for just the right ones.”

No sooner had Paul finished drying off then Marie entered the room. She was carrying a black plastic bag. Marie placed the bag on the countertop and peered inside. Very carefully she retrieved what appeared to fake breasts from the bag. “Oh my god, could they be?” Paul thought.

Several years earlier Paul had discovered Proactive Prosthetics, a UK company that made what they called a “crop top”. The “crop top” is essentially a replica of a woman’s chest designed to be worn by a man so that he can have cleavage and wear low cut tops.

“What do you think?” Marie asked, looking both nervous and excited at the same time.

“I have long dreamed of having breasts so that I could wear low cut dresses,” Paul replied. “The crop top is the perfect accessory for my crossdressing!”

Marie helped him put the “crop top” on. When she was finished, Paul made a step towards the mirror to admire himself.

“Not yet,” Marie commanded in a somewhat stern tone of voice. Paul immediately stood still in response.

Marie reached in the overnight back and pulled out what appeared to be latex underwear. As Marie unfolded them Paul realized that Marie had bought another item that Paul had discovered, this time from a company called femskin. The “cherry popper” was really a replica of a woman’s vagina designed to hide a man’s penis and give him his own pussy. There was pocket into which his cock fit and a vaginal canal that ran over the this pocket.

“Every bride needs a pussy for her wedding night, don’t you think?” Marie asked.

Paul swore that his heart was going to jump out of his chest it was beating so hard. “Yes,” he croaked in a voice quivering with emotion.

“Before we give you your much desired pussy, I have another little surprise,” Marie said. Guiding Paul over to the toilet, she bent him over so his hands were touching the toilet seat. Marie gently spread Paul’s legs, exposing his ass and inserted a butt plug. Marie then stood Paul up and helped him put on the latex girdle, doing so in a way that Paul couldn’t really get a good look at himself.

“Now, it is time to look at yourself. Turn around and face the mirror,” Marie suggested in a soft but encouraging tone of voice.

Paul stepped in front of the mirror and nearly forgot to breath. He couldn’t believe his eyes. He had breasts and a pussy. The breasts were quite large, a D-cup Marie later told him. They were extremely realistic and moved easily when Paul shook slightly. The pussy completely covered Paul’s crotch and was clean shaven. Paul could make out the labia and even a clitoris.

Marie stepped in behind and started to fondle Paul’s breasts. He swore that he could feel his own breasts tingle as Marie played with the crop top breasts. Marie then picked up what looked like a small remote control and pushed a button. The butt plug began to vibrate and Paul began to moan softly.

“Let’s see if this pussy is functional,” Marie said with a giggle.

Marie stepped back while Paul continued to admire himself. He heard her rummaging around in her overnight bag. She stepped behind him again and fondled his breasts with one hand. Just as Paul began to wonder what happened to her other hand she brought it around in front of him. Before he realized what she had in hand, she quickly dropped her hand towards his new pussy and started to run a small white vibrator around her pussy lips.

Marie dropped her other hand to Paul’s pussy and turned the vibrator on. The vibrator was wet with lubricant and with little effort Marie slipped it into Paul’s pussy with both hands. Paul moaned with delight and his legs nearly buckled from the excitement.

No sooner had Paul recovered from the initial reaction than Marie pulled the vibrator out, turned the butt plug off, and pronounced, almost clinically, “Your pussy is ready for tonight’s delights.”

Marie took Paul’s hand and led him back to the bedroom. Like the living room, this room too was lit with candles. Lying on the bed was an assortment of lingerie, jewelry and a pair of white shoes.

“Time to put on your undergarments, my dear,” Marie purred in his ear. “Your maid is here to help you get dressed.”

Marie walked over to the dresser, took a cigarette from a champagne flute, lit it and handed it to Paul.

“We’ll start with your corset, hun,” Marie said and walked over the bed. She picked up a gorgeous white corset. It was satin, with a lace panel in the front. Marie placed the corset on Paul’s front and proceeded to lace it up from the back.

“Take a deep breath,” Marie commanded and pulled the laces even tighter when Paul did as she commanded.

The corset had half cups that lifted and pulled Paul’s new breasts together. Paul looked down and noticed that he now had cleavage just like Marie.

“Don’t forget to enjoy your cigarette, darling,” Marie suggested. Paul inhaled deep and exhaled slowly while Marie adjusted his breasts.

“Have a seat and put on your stockings,” Marie directed. Paul sat on the bed, putting his cigarette in an ashtray that Marie placed next to him for his convenience. Marie handed him the first stocking and showed him how to roll it up to put it on. The stocking was white, with a hint of glitter and a wide, white lace band at the top. Paul took a drag on his cigarette before repeating the process with the second stocking.

The corset had six garters and Marie helped him hook the rear most garters since Paul had difficulty reaching them. When she completed this task, Marie took out the remote control from between her breasts and hit a button. Just as Paul’s knees were about to buckle, she stabbed the remote again to turn it off.

Paul finished his cigarette and Marie beckoned him to come over to the desk. On the desk was assortment of makeup.

“Have a seat while I do your makeup,” Marie requested in a sexy, throaty voice. She pulled up a chair across from Paul and proceeded to work on Paul’s face.

“I notice how much you admired my makeup so I am going to do your face in a similar way,” Marie declared.

Marie took off her gloves and applied foundation to Paul’s face. When she was happy with the effect, she offered Paul a cigarette and lit it for him. While Paul smoked, Marie worked on his eyes. She attached the long, fake eyelashes, black eyeliner and plum eyeshadow. She continued to work on his face, brushing on a deep pink blush and then carefully applied cherry red lipstick.

Once Paul’s face was complete, Marie took Paul’s right hand and proceeded to apply very long, red, false nails.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

She applied a dab of glue to each nail and firmly applied it to each finger. She repeated the same process with his left.

Gently cupping Paul’s face in her hands, Paul lifted his head to look directly into her eyes. She stepped back, picked up a pair of pearl drop earrings, and clipped them to Paul’s ears.

Paul stubbed out his cigarette. “Sit tight,” Marie said. “I’ll be right back”.

Marie stepped into the living room and returned with the wedding gown and a round box.

“Time to put on your dress,” Marie smiled broadly.

Paul stood up and Marie helped him step into the dress. It was a long sleeved dress with a plunging neckline and intricate beading. The skirt was a heavy silk and very full. It flared at his waist and literally cascaded to the floor in a series of folds. A built-in crinoline gave the dress lots of body.

Marie zipped Paul into the dress and then gently guided him to back to the chair. She lifted each leg and helped him step into the white pumps. Although plain when compared to the dress, the shoes were a patent leather with an ankle strap and four inch heels.

“Now, for the finishing touches,” Marie declared. She placed pearl chocker around Paul’s neck to hide the line of the crop top at the base of his neck. Turning around to open the round box, Marie stepped behind Paul and proceeded to place a blonde updo wig on Paul’s head.

“Are you ready to see the final product?” Marie inquired

Paul was so excited that the best he could manage was a croak that sounded like “Yes!”

Marie took Paul’s hand and led him to a full length mirror on the backside of the bathroom door. She turned on the hall light so that Paul could fully admire himself. Paul was literally speechless.

Paul stood transfixed, admiring himself. He hardly recognized the reflection staring back at him. After several minutes Marie punched the button on the remote control and the vibrations in his ass jolted him back to reality.

“Wow! Absolutely amazing!“ Paul exclaimed. “Better than I ever imagined.”

“OK, time to relax a little before we start our lessons,” Marie proclaimed as she put her gloves back on.

“Lessons?” Paul thought to himself. He couldn’t wait to get started.

Marie and Paul returned to the living room and sat in wing back chairs facing each other. There was a small table in between with a vase of flowers, an ice bucket with wine, champagne flute with cigarettes, and two wine glasses. Marie poured them each a glass of wine and then offered Paul a cigarette. She first lit Paul’s cigarette and then her own. They sat for a while and chatted and enjoyed each other’s company. Marie had arranged for a few hors d’oeuvres that had arrived while Paul was bathing and they nibbled while they chatted.

After finishing their second cigarette, Marie declared, “It is now time to begin your lessons. Relax for a few minutes while I get ready.”

Paul watched Marie as she disappeared from the room. He loved the way her ass moved when she walked while wearing high heels. The short skirt of her maid’s uniform barely covered her butt cheeks and he caught glimpses of black ruffled panties and garters with each swing of her hips.

Paul closed his eyes and concentrated on the tactile feel of his clothing and the seductive smell of the flowers mixed with the cigarette smoke. The dress was made of heavy satin material and he was very aware of the dress on every part of his body. The tight corset forced him to sit up straight and the satin lining of the dress glided over his stockings. He was lost in thought when he heard the lighter snap.

Marie was standing in the doorway between the bedroom and the living room. She had removed her maid’s uniform and replaced it with a floor length, see through peignoir. Since she had just lit a cigarette, Paul was concentrating on her face when he noticed that her free hand was moving. He looked down to see what Marie was doing when he realized that she was wearing a black strap-on dildo and she was slowly stroking it. Paul couldn’t decide where to look … at Marie’s mouth as she smoked the cigarette or her hand as she stroked her cock!

Marie slowly walked over to her chair, putting out her half-smoked cigarette in an ashtray on the way, and sat down so that Paul had a clear view of her black cock.

“Look under the towel on the table,” Marie cooed.

Paul hadn’t noticed the towel earlier as it was partially hidden by the vase of flowers on the table. He slowly lifted it to find a black vibrator and bottle of lubricant.

“Before you can please a man you need to be able to please yourself,” Marie instructed. “Lift your skirt and follow my directions.”

Lifting the skirt and getting it out the way to expose his pussy was harder than it looked. After shifting the heavy skirt several times, Paul finally managed to get a clear view and easy access.

“Lube up the vibrator,” Marie commanded.

Paul did as directed. The lubricant was gel rather a liquid so it stayed where placed it on the vibrator.

“Place the tip of the vibrator in your pussy and slowly push it in and out, leaving it a little further in each time,” Marie suggested in a low, husky voice that Paul loved so much.

Paul had reached the point where the vibrator was about halfway in his pussy when Marie lit two cigarettes and handed one to him. Paul stopped to take a deep drag on the cigarette and resumed moving the vibrator in and out of his pussy as he exhaled.

Paul could feel that the vibrator as it slid against his own cock encased in what he thought of as pussy pants. After a while he began to forget that he had a cock as the pleasurable feeling seemed to emanate from his new pussy.

“Let’s add some vibrations,” Marie suggested. “Twist the base of the vibrator.”

Paul did as instructed and he could feel waves of pleasure in his crotch. As he turned the vibrator on, Marie removed the remote control from between her breasts and turned the butt plug vibrator on low. Paul moaned softly.

A click from Marie’s lighter shifted Paul’s attention and he watched Marie light her own cigarette as she stroked her black cock. Paul’s senses were nearly overloaded. His eyes alternated between watching Marie smoke, the vibrator going in and out of what Paul now felt was his pussy, and Marie stroking her cock. His ears listened to Marie moan as she stroked her cock. His nose was full of the potent combination of flowers, cigarette smoke, and, more recently, Marie’s musky scent as her pussy grew wetter and wetter. His taste buds reveled in the taste of the menthol cigarettes while nearly every part of his body was caressed by the silky wedding dress or constrained by the tight corset.

Just as Paul felt that the very edge of orgasm approach, Marie snapped him from his reverie when she commanded, “Stop! It is not time for you to come just yet”. She put out her cigarette, jumped up from her chair, and slowly removed the vibrator from Paul’s pussy while simultaneously turning off the vibrating butt plug.

“I noticed you staring at my cock. It is time for me to teach you how to properly suck it,” Marie said. “Come here and sit on the floor between my legs.”

Paul gathered up his dress and slowly made his way to Marie’s chair. Marie spread her legs to make room for him.

“Play with my cock,” Marie instructed. “Run your hands over it, stroke it, touch it”.

Now that he was closer to it, Paul realized how realistic and lifelike the cock looked. It fit into the harness such that the balls were clearly visible and accessible. As he wrapped his fingers around it, he could feel the veins. His long, red fingernails were a striking contrast to the ebony color of her cock.

“Can you remember how I sucked you earlier?” Marie asked. Paul shook his head in the affirmative.

“Good,” Marie replied. “Time for you to do the same.” Marie lit two cigarettes and passed one to Paul.

“Take a drag on your cigarette and lick and suck the shaft of my cock,” Marie commanded.

Paul brought the cigarette up to his lips, catching a glimpse of his long red nails. He still couldn’t believe that it was his hand holding the cigarette. He inhaled deeply, holding the smoke while he brought his lips to her cock. He exhaled slowly while he ran his lips up and down the shaft of her cock. When he finished the exhale Paul proceeded to lick Marie’s cock, paying special attention to the head.

“Very nice,” Marie commented. “Now, remember how I alternately smoked and sucked your cock, taking it a little deeper each time? Do the same with my cock.”

Paul did as Marie directed. The cock was rather thick and Paul had some difficultly taking it deeper in his mouth. He worked hard to relax and found it easier to take her cock deeper in his mouth when he did so.

Marie leaned back in the chair and started to moan. When Paul was able to take all of her cock she started to slowly rock in the chair, thrusting gently to meet his mouth each time he sucked her. As he was enjoying the sensation of the cock in his mouth, Marie turned on the vibrator in his ass, increasing the intensity a little more than she had previously. Periodically, Paul would take a drag on the cigarette and let the smoke escape his lips and nose as he sucked Marie’s cock.

Marie started to moan and Paul could just imagine that he was pleasing a man. He brought one hand up to his breasts and fondled himself. At that moment, he felt completely transformed and did not want the moment to end.

When Paul’s cigarette was finished Marie gently raised his head so that she could see his face and, with a satisfied look on her face, she smiled. “Very, very good,” she said. “Now, have seat and relax while I get the bedroom ready.”

Marie sashayed into the bedroom swaying her hips suggestively as she did so. As always, Paul admired her ass and wondered what she had in store next.

Paul sat in Marie’s chair and drank some wine. His mouth was a little sore, a reminder of the cock sucking he had just delivered. Once again, he luxuriated in the feeling of the tight corset and the heavy wedding dress. No matter how he moved he was aware of the dress, a constant reminder that he was, for the evening, a bride.

“Oh, Paul,” Marie beckoned in a sing song voice. “Come into the bedroom for your final lesson.”

Paul was both excited and somewhat disappointed. “Final lesson?” he thought. He didn’t want the evening to end.

Moving slowly so that he might enjoy every movement of the wedding gown, Paul headed into the bedroom. Like the living room, it was lit by a variety of candles. On the bed, Marie had folded over a pillow and used her harness to attach a dildo. Unlike the black cock Marie had worn, this one was flesh colored and had a wire leading from the base to some sort of remote control. Paul’s curiosity was aroused. The pillow was laid lengthwise across the bed so, when mounted, the rider would face the two wingback chairs near the window.

Marie greeted him as he entered the room with a long, deep kiss. She took Paul by the hand and led him by the hand to the bed. As they approached the bed, Paul had the opportunity to take a closer look at the dildo. Like the black dildo that Marie had worn, this one had extraordinary detail and looked very life like. Marie had smeared it with lubricant so that it glistened in the candlelight.

“Time to lose your virginity,” Marie whispered in his ear.

As Paul tried to climb on the bed, a feat he found quite difficult in his dress, Marie said “Here, let me help you”.

Gathering his skirts, Marie lifted them off the floor so that Paul could more easily climb on the bed. As he positioned himself over the cock with the pillow between his legs, Marie guided his hips so that the cock was properly positioned to enter his pussy. With her help and guidance, Paul slowly lowered himself onto the wet cock. It easily slid into his pussy and Paul could feel it sliding up against his own cock as he did so. Only, the sensation didn’t register as cock on cock. Rather, in his mind, the feeling seemed to be coming from deep inside his new pussy.

Once Paul was properly positioned and the cock was buried deep in his pussy, Marie walked across the room to get a cigarette from one of the several champagne flutes full of cigarettes. She then turned to one of the tall tapers nearby and lit her cigarette on the candle. Paul was amazed by how much this simple action excited him.

Having lit her cigarette, Marie grabbed an ashtray and headed back to the bed. She climbed on the bed behind Paul and nuzzled up close to him. She nibbled on his ear and whispered seductively, “Time to ride this cock”.

Carefully positioning the cigarette between two fingers, Marie grabbed Paul’s hips with both hands and began to slowly guide Paul up and down so that that cock slid in and out of his vagina. Occasionally, she would bring the cigarette to Paul’s lips, leaving it there long enough for Paul to inhale deeply. Each time, Paul would tilt his head back and exhale in a long, steady stream towards the ceiling.

When Paul established a slow, steady rhythm, Marie extracted the remote control from between her breasts and turned on the butt plug to medium. Paul sighed audibly.

Once Paul had finished the cigarette, Marie stubbed it out in nearby ashtray. She moved back slightly on the bed and started to unzip Paul’s dress. When Paul protested, Marie said “I want to expose your breasts so I can watch you play with them.”

Marie helped Paul remove his arms from the dress and let the top of dress fall onto the skirt. She then reached around Paul to roll down the cups of his corset, exposing his breasts. Once she was satisfied with what she was doing, Marie rolled off the bed and pulled one of the wing back chairs closer to the bed. Before sitting down, she lit them each a cigarette and picked up the remote control for the cock now sliding in and out Paul’s pussy, placing in on the chair. She then reached over to the table that was between the two chair s in the room and picked up a white vibrator glistening with lubricant before sitting down.

“Time for a little show,” Marie said and grinned wickedly.

Marie turned the vibrator to its lowest setting and began to explore her own pussy with it. At first, she slid it slowly between her pussy lips, pausing from time to time to smoke her cigarette. Once again, Paul couldn’t decide where to look … up at her face or down at her pussy.

Pausing briefly, Marie picked up the remote control for the cock in Paul’s pussy. “Hold still,” Marie commanded. “The cock is now going to do all the work”. She pressed a button with her thumb and the cock started to pump up and down. Moving her thumb slightly, Marie pressed another button, causing the cock to vibrate slowly but with considerable power.

Paul could not believe the sensations flowing over him. His entire lower body, from ass to pussy was bathed in a variety of very pleasurable sensations. Wiggling slightly served to intensify these sensations.

Reaching down to put out his cigarette in a nearby ashtray, Paul noticed his exposed breasts. With all the new sensations that Marie had introduced in the past few minutes, Paul had forgotten that Marie had unzipped the upper portion of his dress. Without thinking, Paul began to caress his breasts. He cupped them in his hands and kneaded them softly and played with his very erect nipples.

Paul heard Marie stand up and watched as she lit two more cigarettes on the tall candle. She handed one to Paul and went back her chair. Before picking up her vibrator to resume her show, she punched several buttons on the remote control for the cock deep inside Paul. Instantly, the cock began to vibrate at a faster pace while also rotating slightly. Marie also hit a button on the butt plug remote control that caused it to also vibrate at much faster rate.

The sensations that enveloped Paul’s crotch were unlike anything Paul had ever experienced. As he brought the cigarette up to his lips, Paul watched Marie do the same while simultaneously inserting the white vibrator into her vagina. They both let out a moan as the vibrator disappeared into Marie’s very wet pussy.

Marie and Paul watched and listened to one another intently as they pleasured themselves and smoked their cigarettes. Just before they were going to take their final drags on their cigarettes, Marie uttered a single word.

“Now!”

Paul knew exactly what Marie meant and exploded in a long, shuttering orgasm. Marie did the same and both screamed with wild abandon.

The last thing Paul remembered was putting out his cigarette before collapsing on the bed, the cock popping out of his now well used pussy as the last waves of his orgasm subsided.

Published 
Written by Kelsie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments