Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wrong Twin, Part Three

"Excerpted from the diary of Francesca Hall"

21
8 Comments 8
8.3k Views 8.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Dear Diary;

Well, it’s been quite a month so far!

Of course my big news is that my new boyfriend, Teddie, finally reacted to literally months of me flirting with him, and we finally “did it” last week at the Drama Club’s cast party for Our Town. We all had a blast at Mr. Stephen’s house and Mr. Stephen’s “girlfriend,” Sophie, gave me just an excellent face, with eye make-up to die for and rouge and perfect red lips and a gorgeous red haired wig. I’ve never looked or felt prettier than that night.

She also gave me a lot of tips, on make-up mostly, but also a couple of sexy moves and poses she said were guaranteed to get Teddie’s attention.

Anyway, I want to put this into my journal while it is still fresh in my memory because it was so romantic and it turns me on so much just to remember it. Here goes....

As you know, the first time Teddie and I “did it” was quite a treat, with me finally getting a chance to get my lips on Teddie’s marvelous hard cock and suck him off until he gave me a mouthful of the cum that I had been craving for so long. My dick gets hard just thinking about it!

Of course, what happened next was even more amazing. I thought I could seduce Teddie into letting me suck him off, but never in a million years did I expect that Teddie would want to give me a yummy blow job, too! And it was heavenly, let me tell you! He told me later he just “played it by ear,” but I suspect he’s done it before . Nobody can give such great head on their very first try, can they?

Anyway, a week went by after our “first time," and about all that Teddie and I could do was sit next to each other on the school bus and play a little bit of “touchie/feelie” when nobody was watching.

I’ve only recently come out, and that was only to my dear sister Judy and a handful of gay friends, who all said they already knew, but Teddie was still in the closet. I knew Teddie wouldn’t appreciate getting caught with me nuzzling up to him in public, so as a result I was the one who had to caution Teddie whenever his hands would get a little frisky, although of course I loved it! We started hanging out at lunch and since we were both upperclassmen we could take Teddie’s car and go to a drive-through and have some private time that way.

One thing I noticed early on was that Teddie seemed a bit embarrassed by the situation with me and “Francesca”. He still gets that lovely sexy smile on his face when I call him my boyfriend when I am in my street clothes, but I know he would love to see “Francesca” again, in all her feminine glory .

It was with that thought in mind that I got an idea a few days ago to have Teddie and Francesca have a “date night” together. I slipped him a note from “Francesca” on the bus inviting him to meet her Saturday night at a nice little bed-and-breakfast run by a gay friend of mine.

The bed and breakfast was a converted Queen Anne Victorian mansion, built over a hundred years ago, with a cute veranda that surrounded the entire ground floor. If he agreed to the date, he would be in charge of bringing the wine. I was so thrilled the next day when he got on the bus and sat next to me and said simply, "Do you prefer white or red?” My cock jumped in my pants and it was all I could manage not to give him a big wet kiss right then and there.

Time seemed to go into slow motion after that, with no more mention of it from Teddie, but he had the cutest smile on his face as the day of our date grew nearer. Each morning on the bus he would have the nicest big bulge in his pants. Each morning I found myself waiting for the opportunity to give it a squeeze when I was quite sure no one was looking.

Saturday finally came, and I had my backpack full of my sister’s make-up and supplies and the same clothes I wore to the cast party the week before. I had been getting make-up tips from my sister, who knew that Teddie was now my boyfriend, and who was almost as excited as I was at the news of my date. I didn’t want Teddie to see me before I was ready, so it was agreed that he would come at 8 pm while I went to the room right after school.

My friend at the bed and breakfast was very gracious, and gave us an adorable room on a vacant floor. He winked as I left to go get some Italian take-out that I could warm up later in the room (if we ever got around to eating, that is!)

I took a long bubble bath and shaved my body completely, paying special attention to my pubic region. I wanted to be as smooth and soft as a real girl for my new boyfriend. Following my bath, I spent nearly an hour putting on my eye make-up and my face, with the same red lipstick and bright red wig that had gotten Teddie’s attention last week. I dabbed some sweet-smelling perfume behind my ears . Then I put on a new pair of red silk panties to match my hair and lips, and my short plaid school girl skirt and white blouse with the frills in front. I slipped into my open toed high heels and frilly white socks, and checked myself in the room’s full length mirror.

There she was, staring back at me from the mirror, the very sexy Francesca! I thought she looked even prettier than she did the first time, most likely because my face was flushed with anticipation of the evening to come. I looked at the clock and it was only 7:15, and he wouldn’t be here for another forty-five minutes! Each minute seemed to drag on forever. I now knew what girls felt like waiting for their boyfriends to pick them up for a night out. The wait was excruciating.

At 7:45 I heard footsteps coming up the stairs to our room and I posed on the bed, with the door to the room slightly ajar, so Teddie would only have to push it open to enter .

When the door opened, Teddie beamed a huge smile at the “dream girl” he had met and bedded the week before. I almost felt a little jealous of Francesca at the reaction she could get out of Teddie . Then I realized that I was Francesca, and Teddie was mine.

Teddie had a huge boner, I could tell. He was wearing jeans but even so his manmeat was thick and hard and making quite a show of itself. My mouth actually drooled a little when I saw the state he was in but I wanted this evening to last a while so I just got up and met Teddie with a hug at the door.

“Hello, darling,” I whispered . Then I reached up to give him a peck on the cheek, but Teddie grabbed me and we were suddenly locked in a long, wet, lover’s kiss. It felt wonderful to be in his arms again. I put my hands around his waist and pulled him into me, so that hopefully I could feel his hardness and he could feel mine, too!

His hard, thick cock pressed into mine and I almost swooned, it felt so good. I let out a low moan and tongued Teddie’s mouth teasingly, darting it in and out and kissing him like a horny girl would. After all, I was a horny girl! He started pushing me backwards into the room as we kissed. It was as if neither of us wanted to be the first to stop kissing the other!

He finally broke away long enough to set down the bottle of red wine he had brought with him. As he turned back to me, I looked at the front of his pants . He had a large boner that was perfectly outlined against his tight jeans. I could even make out the shape of his helmeted penis head! I reached out and stroked the length of it, not being able to resist touching it. I couldn’t wait to get his clothes off.

Apparently I wasn’t the only one in a hurry because he reached down and started fondling my ass underneath my short little schoolgirl skirt. My silk panties made him moan and then he was squeezing my ass cheeks while his lips sought out mine again and our mouths greeted each other with more juicy french kisses.

I was in heaven, diary!

My hands got busy and pulled up his tee shirt so that I could feel his naked skin.

Mehlani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mehlani

His hands got busy too and crept under my panties to feel my ass some more. Our cocks were rubbing against each other, our hips grinding to maximize the feel of our cocks greeting each other after a weeks’ absence. I got his shirt off of him and then I quickly turned my attention to his pants and belt. It’s hard to undress a man when he won’t stop kissing you but I finally managed to undo his belt and unsnap his jeans.

By this time he had pushed me back against the bed, and I sat down, grabbed his pants, and pulled them down as far as his knees. His cock had made a large wet spot on his boxer shorts, and was now showing itself to be quite formidable as it pushed against the thin material of his shorts. I grabbed his leaking dick with both hands and rubbed it on my face, getting a little wet from his copiously flowing precum.

I looked up at him and our eyes met as I pulled his boxers down so that I could free his lovely manmeat and finally give him the cocksucking I so ardently desired. As his cock sprang free, I could smell that distinct odor of his cock that I had come to love. His eyes were full of encouragement and I lowered my mouth over his flesh helmet while still maintaining eye contact. The expression on his face was priceless!

I sucked his cockhead gently at first, enjoying the salty taste of his precum in my mouth, and with one hand holding his cock and the other cupping his balls I kept going farther and farther down his hard cockshaft, licking and sucking him. I was determined to get his whole length into my warm mouth, and when I felt him bumping the back of my throat I succeeded in getting him past that barrier without setting off my gag reflex. I pushed myself farther still and then was rewarded by the feel of his balls slapping my lower lip. I had done it! I had swallowed all of my boyfriend’s hard cock! I let out a guttural moan and moved my head slowly back up his length, using my tongue to lovingly lick him up the underside of his cockshaft. I was so excited I let him pop out of my mouth and looked up at him to see his expression. His head was tilted back in ecstasy and he was making little sounds in his throat.

I took him in my mouth again and bobbed slowly up and down on him, all the while sucking his beautiful cock for all the precum I could get out of him. His taste was salty but also so sweet! Again and again I went up and down on him with my mouth, worshipping his manhood.

He started slowly bucking his hips back and forth, and now he was making grunting sounds as his gorgeous cock slid in and out of my willing mouth. My boyfriend was fucking my face, and I loved it! I kept sucking and gobbling up his hard dick.

I knew if he kept going at the pace he was establishing he wouldn’t last very long, so I reluctantly let his cock pop out of my mouth and slid back on the bed, patting out an invitation for him to join me. He kicked off his shoes and finished taking his pants and boxers off and stood nude, posing for me. His erect cock looked bigger than I had ever seen it, and his cockhead was a dark purplish color, almost angry looking. I was still clothed, so I took off my blouse and kicked off my high heels.

“Wait,” he said, as I started to take off my skirt, “let’s get to that later.”

I gave him a wicked grin and laid back, my head resting on an oversized pillow. He got on the bed and crawled up to me, our mouths meeting in a tender kiss that immediately got urgent and heated. His strong arms slipped under my back and he rolled sideways to the center of the bed, ending with me on top of him, belly to belly. Our mouths were frantically kissing and sucking each other’s tongues, and his hands were kneading my ass cheeks, squeezing them tightly and then releasing them, only to squeeze them again. Between his hands and his lips he was driving me nuts!

Our hips were aligned so that our cocks were positioned with mine on top of his. The only separation was the material of my skirt and panties. I wanted so badly to feel his cock with my cock! I broke away from him just enough to move my panties and skirt down my thighs, kicking them off me, and then our naked cocks touched each other.

We both had strings of precum dripping off our cockheads, and our juices mixed together as we wiggled back and forth on each other, enjoying the feel of our erections rubbing together. Teddie was making the most wonderful noises deep in his throat, and I was smiling ear to ear at feeling his nakedness underneath me.

I slid off Teddie and dove down the bed, wanting to put his wonderful cock in my mouth again. I suddenly had but one thing in mind, and that was to suck all the wonderful cum out of my boyfriend!

Teddie grabbed me and lifted up my legs and set me down so that my legs were around each side of his head. We were in a “69” position, with my cock positioned right above Teddie’s mouth while his cock was in front of my face, still leaking its syrupy precum. I stuck out my tongue and licked it off his cockhead, smacking my lips at the creamy goodness. At the same time, I felt Teddie’s tongue and lips on my own hard cock, and a shiver of pleasure went up my spine.

I sucked on my Teddie’s throbbing hard dick, feeling like a pretty girl lost in cocksucking contentment, while Teddie sucked more and more of my dick into his eager mouth. He was still making those sexy guttural sounds while he sucked me. I happily sighed as I sucked on his big purple cockhead.

Teddie’s strong arms grabbed me around the waist and pulled me up, making me cry out in frustration that I couldn’t have his sweet cock in my mouth any longer. I ended up with my bare ass sitting on Teddie’s face, facing toward the end of the bed.

A strange sensation followed as Teddie put first one of my balls, and then the other, into his mouth and laved at them with his tongue. I let out a loud moan, and stroked my boyfriend’s big cock, enjoying watching it pulse beneath my grip. He continued sucking my balls for a while and then he began licking my ballsack, gently chasing my balls around with his tongue. I was moaning like a bitch in heat, hoping he would suck on my cock again.

His tongue found the round little rosebud between my ass cheeks, and he tentatively licked at it. I stopped stroking his cock, concentrating on this strange new pleasure that I was feeling. I had always thought I wouldn’t enjoy ass play, but Teddie was changing my mind . He pulled my ass cheeks apart, expanding my exposure to his tongue, which now teasingly probed in and out of me. It felt strange and yet wonderful! I noticed that my cock was throbbing as Teddie suddenly started fucking my rosebud with his tongue, pushing it in as far as it would go, again and again and again.

I was making guttural sounds of pure pleasure, while jacking harder and harder on Teddie’s cock.

“Oh, Teddie, that is so...” I said. “I don’t know how much longer...”

Hearing this, Teddie shifted again underneath me, and now my cock was back where it belonged, in his tender sucking mouth, and I leaned down and found his cock with my eager mouth, and we were sucking each other harder now, insistently trying to suck the cum out of each other.

Suddenly I was screaming, as if in pain, and Teddie’s penis ejaculated into my mouth, stifling me while I sucked greedily at the creamy treat he so generously gave me. I was shooting jets of cum out of my cock, too, and Teddie’s mouth filled with my hot cum as we both writhed on the bed in complete ecstasy, our mouths attached to each other’s twitching cock.

Afterwards, we lay on the bed for a good long time. Occasionally one of us would lick at the other’s cock just to make the other shudder or laugh. Eventually, we got up and took a shower together, and...

But that’s a story for another day, diary. I’m tired now and going to bed.

Nighty night.

Published 
Written by billy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments