Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Turn of Events

"Jessica meets a neighbour at a bar"

21
8 Comments 8
13.9k Views 13.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I sat in my favourite bar sipping at my glass of Chardonnay; I had been coming to ‘The R Lounge’ for a couple of years. I watched the guy talking to his friends across the room. They were all dressed with a bit if style but he had caught my attention. He was wearing trousers with a casual blue and black stripped shirt. He was probably five feet nine inches tall. He had an average build; not to slim but trim enough to know that he tried to stay fit. I guessed he was around forty years old. But what drew me to him was the way he looked. He had more than a passing resemblance to Harrison Ford in his Han Solo phase. I just loved that look and had had many a dirty dream in my younger days about that scoundrel Han Solo.

I had come out this evening with the intention of finding a date. So I had dressed a little sexy, smoky eye shadow, long eye lashes, blusher and my favourite cherry red lipstick. My hair falling to my shoulders with subtle curls. A silk navy blouse and a floral above the knee length A-line skirt. Under neither I was wearing my brand new ‘Pour Moi Amour Basque’ and ‘Pour Moi Amour’ shorty panties, both in a lovely black blue colour scheme. Attached to the Basque suspenders a pair of deep lace top black stockings finished with my favourite blue four inch heels.

I crossed my legs just enough that my skirt gave the tiniest of glimpse of stocking lace and hoped my prey would notice me. I tapped my red painted nails against my wine glass as I watched him. I saw one of his group point in my direction and as he turned my way I smiled. Hoping that would be a signal to him to come over.

The barman brought me another drink. I was surprised as I had not yet ordered another one. He saw the confused look on my face and just said, “From an admirer, Jessica.” I looked at the guy across the bar to make an effort to thank him. But he was not looking at me; in fact he was not paying me any attention at all. I scanned the bar looking for my mystery admirer and could not work it out.

“Hi,” came a voice behind me. I turned and saw Geri; my neighbours' twenty-nine year old daughter.

My mind raced from this unexpected turn of events. I had kept my crossdressing from those I knew including those where I lived religiously to avoid any abuse and here in front of me stood someone who could bring my world crashing down.

“Hello, Hun,” I responded pretending not to know her.

“What’s your name?” Geri asked.

“Jessica, what’s your name?

“Jessica like you don’t know, you’ve lived two doors away from me for six years!” Geri said with a big grin on her face.

My mouth went dry and my heart virtually burst from my chest. Geri giggled as she saw the emotions of fear run across my face.

“Please Geri, I don’t want a scene, please I don’t want people to know?” I stammered, not knowing what I was going to do about the situation.

“Relax Jessica, who do you think bought you the drink?”

“You?”

“Yes, I did. Now take a big sip and let’s talk.”

Geri explained that there had been rumours in the neighbourhood about me for a couple of years. A few people had said they were positive they had seen me out in an evening, but no one could be sure. I must have looked terrified as she told me this as she reassured me that she didn’t intend to out me. She even compliment me on my look saying it was only the tiniest details that gave my male identity if anyone bothered to look hard enough.

After ten or fifteen minutes of her talking I started to relax and took a good look at her. Geri looked stunning wearing a miniskirt skater dress and four inch Mary Jane heels. Her eyeshadow matched her green eyes and her lips were covered in a deep plum lipstick which matched her nails. Her long auburn hair was in a lovely French braid.

Eventually, I felt comfortable enough to ask that burning question.

“Why did you talk to me Geri?”

“Being honest Jessica, I was curious about you and wanted to be friendly.”

We ordered a bottle of wine and moved to a table to talk more. As the wine flowed, Geri asked more and more personal questions; finding out just how far I’d been with men. I got a thrill from the shock on her face when she found out I’d been fucked. By our third bottle of wine we had easily slipped into girls out on the town mode and were giggling like mad. I noticed some of the men looking with lust at Geri and let her know she was being watched. She looked in the direction of the guys and beckoned them over. They virtually flew across the room to us in their rush to be with Geri.

We started chatting to the three guys; who we found out were called Harry, Jamie and Pete. Geri flirted like a pro; I could see the effect she was having on them. Harry was sporting an obvious erection in his jeans. I was pleased too as they talked to me too and showed interest in me.

AishaEbony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AishaEbony

Either they didn’t realise or didn’t care I was a crossdresser. They invited us to the bars small dance floor and we accepted. As we danced, Harry took Geri by the waist and they danced sensually together. I danced with Jamie and Pete and did my best to be sensual hoping one of them would get in closer. I saw Geri and Harry grinding against each other; I lent in close to Geri’s ear and whispered, “You’ve pulled there, babe.”

Geri turned to me and whispered in my ear “Hun, he has no chance we are in a gay bar, why do you think I’m here?” My face showed my obvious confusion. “I’m a lesbian, he’s going to be disappointed!”

I stepped back and smirked but what happened next almost floored me.

Geri broke from grinding against Harry and stepped to me. Then, she grabbed my head in her hands and kissed me with such sexual passion I almost wet my panties. As Geri broke from the kiss I must have as looked as shocked as Jamie, Harry and Pete did. Without a pause Geri took my hand and led me off the dance floor and with a quick glance over her shoulder she said to the guys, “It was fun.”

We were outside the bar before I regained my composure.

“Err Geri, what the fuck was that?”

Geri burst into laughter and said, “I thought you wouldn’t mind and the expression on your and their faces was priceless. Take me home, Jessica.”

We walked arm in arm to the taxi rank and for ease I gave my address to the taxi driver to head too. In the taxi we giggled some more about the bar. Soon we arrived home and I paid the driver.

On the path, I lent in and kissed Geri’s cheek and thanked her for a fun evening, expecting her to walk off to her house. She looked at me and just kissed me again. It was just as sexual as before and this time her tongue pushed between my lips. I responded and kissed her back, my arms going round her waist and pulling her close. She whispered, “Let’s go inside.”

I closed the front door and within moments, Geri and I were kissing again our lipstick smudging in our passion. Geri pulled me to the sofa and we collapsed on it and embraced together. Our hands explored each other as we kissed. I caressed her breasts and her legs. She stroked my bum and legs. As I kissed and nibbled her neck Geri said, “Take me to bed, Jessica.”

I led her to my bedroom and watched as she stepped out of her dress and lay on the bed. I removed my blouse and skirt. Geri wolf whistled when she saw my lingerie. I smiled and got on the bed.

Kissing and caressing each other, Geri’s hand slid inside my panties and stroked my cock. I moaned in pleasure and slid my hand in her panties. Her pussy was soaking as my finger slid into her. Geri moaned. I moved down her body and kissed her breasts, sucking on her erect nipples. Gently taking her nipple in my teeth, I bit down. Geri responded by grinding her pussy against my fingers. I flicked her g-spot and Geri whimpered.

“Jessica, please lick my cunt!” Geri begged.

She helped me take her panties off and soon I was between her legs and my tongue licked along her wet pussy. It had been a long time since I’d licked a woman and relished the sweet taste. I licked her pussy again and soon I was sticking my tongue deep in her vagina. Geri whimpered and moaned. Her hands were on my head and she pushed her cunt into my face while pulling my head into head cunt.

“Oh fuck, lick me, bitch!”

“Suck my clit, bitch!”

“I’m cumming.” She moaned as her cunt ground against my tongue and my mouth was flooded with her juices. Her whole body shook from her orgasm. She released the hold on my head and I moved up the bed.

She turned to me and grabbed my hard cock in her hand and masturbated me. I was aching to cum as her hand pumped my cock. Juices leaked from me and over her hand. Geri moved down and licked my cock and I moaned. Geri straddled me and I watched in awe as she slowly impaled her juicy tight cunt on my cock. Once her pussy fully engulfed my cock and her clit was rubbing against my groin she rocked back and forth. Being so deep in her cunt was amazing and she held my cock with her cunt like a vice. We kissed and slowly fucked, my orgasm building, my thrusting into Geri’s cunt becoming more and more urgent.

“Cum in my cunt, Jessica.” Geri whispered in my ear and I exploded in one of the most intense and pleasurable orgasms of my life. Geri ground against me as I flooded her cunt with my cum. Once my orgasm was over, Geri moved off my limp cock and looked at me. Without a word, she moved up my body until her cum filled cunt was over my face. I happily licked her cunt bringing her to another orgasm. Geri rolled off me; we kissed and she licked cum from my face.

We lay arm in arm and cuddled.

The following morning I woke to find Geri spooning me. Over breakfast that morning Geri and Jessica made plans for future adventures together.

Published 
Written by jessicaCD08
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments