Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Work Hard, Play Hard

"Expect the unexpected"

11
6 Comments 6
14.6k Views 14.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

After a long hard day of work, everyone decided to go to the bar after work. It was a busy day and everyone was stressed out; a beer amongst friends was just what the doctor ordered. The whole gang met at a Gino's, a local bar in a small Illinois town. The bosses were buying round after round, till everyone was all nice and liquored up. There was quite the crowd; about 15 in all. Dirty jokes, loud music, and smoke filled the air in the bar. We walked around like we owned the place, of course we were the only one's in it. No one here knows about Summer, at least not yet. There is one who just drives me wild. Every time Mike brushes against me innocently, I tingle inside. I try not indulge, but it gets harder the more I drink. We are all having a great time for 4 good hours, before it starts getting dark, and everyone is too intoxicated to drive. I offer Mike a bed at my place for the night because he is just as trashed as I am, and I live within walking distance. I tried really hard to hide the joy as he said yes.

The walk home took for ever. We joked about all the stuff at the bar, talking about past drunk times. We somehow got on the wrong road in only six blocks. We had to duck off twice to pee, but we finally made it back to my place after an hour. Once inside, I threw in a pizza and took a couple of beers from the fridge. As we waited for the pizza Mike wanted to play a drinking game. After a few rounds I was so trashed that I had forgotten about the pizza and smoke started pouring out of the oven. I rushed to it and as I was pulling it out Mike brushed by me again, only this time he patted my ass. I was stunned and said nothing as if it was unintentional. After eating some pizza rolls, we decided it was enough excitement for one night and it was time to retire. I led Mike to his room bouncing off the walls as I walked down the hall. At one point Mike had to catch me from falling. He felt so good with his arms wrapped around my waist all tight. He told me I was too fucked up and he walked me to bed with his arms still on my hips.

As he helped me to bed, he asked if I needed anything, to which I replied sex in a playful manner. He laughed and said, "Don't we all." as he walked toward the door and turned off the light. "Well I guess he can't take a hint." I thought to myself. After a few minutes, I stumbled up and over to the closet. I picked out a cute little teddy, and as I tried to slip it on I fell to the floor. I quickly got up, finished slipping it on, and quickly jumped back into bed. I pulled out Tommy, my most favorite toy, and began to loosen my rear, with one, two, then finally three fingers. I began to moan in pleasure as I rammed fingers in and out of my horny little hole. After about 5 minutes of fingering my rear, I looked up in my drunken state to see Mike at the door in his boxers with a huge erection. I didn't stop, he was obviously turned on by it, and now I was so turned on from him finding out. As he walked toward me his boxers danced from his massive rod bouncing with each step. I wasn't' sure if I was going to be able to handle it, especially drunk. When he got within inches of me I quivered, be gentle. Mike reached down and began massaging my thigh as I continued to finger my hole. Every touch he made had me tingling all over. Mike knelt down a gave me a passionate kiss. It tasted like vodka. He took my free hand and led it to his cock which I began to fondle through his boxers. He removed my other hand from my ass, spit on his fingers and slowly inserted 2 of them. Mike began to kiss the side of my face, working his way to my neck and ears. I moaned when he started sucking on my neck and buried his fingers deep inside my hole

When Mike rose up, I turned to my side and tugged at his boxers. I pulled them down just far enough to expose his massive rod.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

It danced as I began to touch it with the tip of my tongue and Mike let out a sigh. As I slid my tongue up and down Mike's rod I wondered if I could even fit it in my mouth. I opened my mouth as far as I could just to get it inside. As Mike's rod filled my mouth, I put my hands on his waist, drawing him in closer. I tried to fit it all in, but could only get about half way before starting to gag. Mike began to fuck my mouth, and let out a "god yes" as he looked down watching spit drip down my chin. He wiped the spit from my face and rubbed it all over my hole as he continued to rape my mouth. Mike was driving me crazy, as he felt me up and down as I sucked him off. I wanted him inside me so bad, and he told me that he wanted to taste me. When he told me that, I rose to my knees and told him to hop in bed.

Mike laid next to me naked on my silk sheets with his massive rod standing at full attention. I straddled him so that I could go down on him and it also gave him a perfect view of my perfect ass. As I took hold of his rod, I felt his strong hands flow up and down my sides, back, and ass. Each touch sent tingles up and down my spine. Mike's manly hands gripped my hips and pulled me toward his face as he began to play with the rim of my ass with his tongue. I began to moan and slurp with each bob of my head. I was so turned on I almost came all over his chest. I wrapped my thighs around his head and began to ride his tongue as I sucked him like a Vegas whore turning a trick. The hair from his goatee tickled my balls as he ate my hole. I could feel the cum build in his shaft. "I want all of it," I thought to myself as I tickled his balls with my fingertips. As Mike got extremely close, he cringed and threw me off him. I guess he had other plans. Mike was breathing heavily while I kissed my way up his firm six pack, to his neck, and finally his wet mouth.

Mike wrapped his manly arms around me and held me tight; plunging his tongue deep inside my mouth. I felt his rod slide against the crack of my ass. Mike rolled me over and lifted his hips. As he found his way to my little hole and pressed hard, I could feel my ass expand letting his massive cock inside. I clawed at Mike's back to bear the pain, and pulled him deep inside me. The cry I let out should have woke the neighbor's. My ass throbbed as Mike let his manhood rest inside me. Mike slowly fucked me until I was nice and loose, then we spun again, falling onto the floor. After a quick laugh, I strattled Mike, quickly sinking all of his massive rod. I stared off with a slow pace, kissing and biting his nipples. Every once in a while Mike would slap my ass which drives me wild. Mike put his hands on my hips as I began to increase my pace. Mike sat up and I wrapped my legs around his waist before changing positions again.

This time I was face down and ass up. Mike gave my ass a good slap before grabbing my waist and pulling me onto his cock. As he rammed himself into me, I came up and he wrapped his arms around me, pinching my nipples. His hand came up and wrapped around my throat, and he began to fuck me hard as he choked me. I was so turned on. I could feel myself getting close. I couldn't take it anymore; I came all over the floor as Mike pounded my ass. I came over and over. After about the third time I came, Mike told me he was close as he nibbled on my ear. Mike clenched me tight as he came deep in my ass before we both collapsed onto the cum filled floor, with him on top of me.

The next morning we both awoke on the floor together in the same position. After a round of some good hangover sex in the shower, I made breakfast. Needless to say, I look forward to the company hangouts.

Feel free to leave a comment. Criticism only makes you better.

And VOTE for ME!!! ;)

Published 
Written by summer1979
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments