Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Couple Explores Cuckolding

"My boyfriend gets humiliated and cuckolded..."

29
8 Comments 8
14.8k Views 14.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words

We were finally going to make it happen.

My boyfriend Andrew and I had talked about bringing in another man and we were both turned on by the idea. After browsing through a number of websites we had finally found a few profiles that were interesting. In the end, we decided on a guy we’ll call John.

John was a bit older than our late twenties (closer to forty) so that Andrew wouldn’t feel as jealous. We also wanted someone with a bit of experience, and he seemed to fit the bill. John was pretty fit according to his pictures and - most importantly - he had a huge dick.

Adding to that, my boyfriend is not the most well-endowed. I still love having sex with him but I would lie if I said I didn’t sometimes want something bigger. We had used a number of toys of varying sizes, which was fun. However, I wanted to try the real thing.  Specifically, I wanted to be fucked by a really big cock.

Andrew had booked a hotel room and we had chatted to John for a few days to plan it out. We had not exchanged any face pictures because we wanted it as anonymous as possible. Instead, John received some racy photos that Andrew took of me and in exchange, I got a number of dick pics. Even sending the photos was a turn on, as it was obviously quite humiliating for my boyfriend to take nude pictures of his woman to send to the guy who was going to fuck her.

It was all prepared for John to arrive. I was going to be wearing sexy underwear and a skimpy robe. We had also used our biggest dildo on me all morning to prepare me for a day of big cock. Each time Andrew fucked me with the dildo, we had stopped before I came, to build up for what was to come. 

I made of point of telling Andrew to prepare me for John’s big cock; to make sure I could enjoy my lover fully as I was so used to Andrew’s tiny dick. Andrew hadn’t been allowed any satisfaction at all. He was so horny by the end of it his hard-on never went down. It turned me on to see him like that, and I kept making comments about how his, “little dick was so hard.”

We had agreed John would arrive at two pm sharp and we only told him which hotel, not the room number. This allowed us to make sure he would arrive at the right time. I put on my sexy outfit and we laid out a bunch of large-sized condoms and water-based lube on the bed. 

With thirty minutes to spare, I sat down on the bed and told Andrew to undress completely and get over my lap. We had not talked about this part before but I thought it would add some spice. As he lay over my lap I told him I was really excited to finally be fucked by a real man with a real cock. 

“I’m going to give you a spanking now to make sure you behave, and you better behave or I’ll have John spank you like a naughty little boy. And don’t push it, because I think a tiny-dick boy like you could do a lot of good with spanking from a real man.” 

I could feel his face redden as he was so embarrassed, but I also felt his dick rock-hard between my legs. I started spanking him hard with my hand. As he started squirming I made him apologize for having a tiny dick. Then I made him beg me to get fucked by John’s big cock. To finish it off, I picked up my hairbrush and gave him twenty hard spanks with it. When I was done I let him up and told him to go stand in the corner like a good boy. 

I finalized my outfit and makeup. I’m not the kind of person who admires herself in the mirror, but seeing myself in thigh-high stockings and my flimsy silk robe I thought to myself that John was really going to enjoy himself a lot. 

With only five minutes left, I told Andrew to come back. He got out from the corner with an ashamed look on his face. However, when he saw me his cock stirred and I could tell how bad he wanted to have me. But he was in no luck as instead, I handed him a pair of panties.

“There there is only going to be one real man in this hotel room for the next few hours, and girls wear panties unless they’re getting fucked like dirty sluts. I’m going to be fucked hard and good like a real dirty slut. John is going to use me like his fucktoy and take me in whatever way he wants.” 

At this point, he was rock-hard again. Ashamed, but turned on, Andrew put on the panties. I then held up a buttplug and told him to turn around, lower his panties and spread his ass for me. I inserted the plug in his now red ass.

Then I had him check the cameras were working. We had gotten extra lights and cameras to film the whole thing, including a cheap action camera for John to wear, so we could watch it from a first-person view later. There was a camera aimed at the bed both from the side and the foot end. We had set up lights from several angles as well and tested it beforehand.

When he was done with the cameras, I gave him his clothes and told him to go into the bathroom. Even though John seemed fine, I wanted Andrew on call in case something did not go as planned, and I couldn’t exactly expect him to come charging in wearing panties if I needed help. I knew waiting in the bathroom would drive him crazy, and I was getting wet thinking about it.

Finally, I texted John the room number and waited.

There was a knock on the door. I felt the excitement rising. I grabbed the mask from the bed (we had all agreed to this beforehand) and put it over my face. I looked at my phone and John texted that he had just knocked, like we agreed. I let my robe loosen and walked to the door.

As I opened the door and saw that it was John, I took a step back and let my robe fall completely open. I was wearing only heels and thigh-high stockings. To get the full pornstar look I had gotten a bikini wax a few days before. John inhaled sharply as he looked at my body and I could feel how he much desired it.

He was a pretty big guy, definitely bigger than Andrew. Taller and more muscular, I just couldn't wait to feel his cock in me.

We had agreed beforehand that there would be no talking, partly so he wouldn’t recognize me afterwards and partly to make it more sensual and physical. Instead, I motioned for him to come in and walked over to the bed. He knew, of course, that Andrew was in the bathroom but that he would not come out as long as everything was fine.

I gave him the headgear with the action camera, making sure to turn it on. The last setup was the phone. Andrew and I had called up on video already so all I had to do was put the phone on the desk in the little stand and plug in the power cable. I looked at the screen and he sent a message saying the video was ok. He could now see us live, to ensure I was safe, but also to watch his girlfriend get fucked like a dirty slut. My pussy was so wet.

I walked over to John who started grabbing my body. He pulled my robe off and grabbed my ass, grunting with pleasure. I got down on my knees, maintaining eye contact the whole time, before turning my attention to the most important part.

AlessandraBrookeTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlessandraBrookeTS

I unbuckled his pants and pulled them and his underwear off. His dick was huge. At least seven inches and still soft. It was so big compared to Andrew’s that it was unbelievable.

I made sure to turn so that at least one off the cameras got a good shot as I started playing with his big cock. Slowly I jacked him off as he got hard. He did not lie about his nine inches.

I had promised a condom on, so I quickly got one out and started putting it on John’s huge cock. Just for fun, I took it in my mouth, or as much of it as I could, just so Andrew could see. Meanwhile, Andrew was sitting in the bathroom in panties, watching me suck John’s huge cock in my sexiest outfit. 

I got up and got on the bed on my back and handed John the lube. He started lubing up my already wet pussy and his own huge dick. He started fingering me with his big strong hand, penetrating me with two and fingers, adding one after the others. Even though we had prepared, I was still a bit nervous about his cock. But I was also so turned on I was not stopping now.

He got on top of me and put his cock on the lips of my pussy and slowly started to work it in. He pushed it further and further in until suddenly his massive cock was buried deep in my pussy. He started to fuck me, harder and faster for every thrust until he was pounding my pussy with his big cock. I made sure to put on a good show, moaning loudly. His cock completely filled me up, like nothing I had ever felt before.

Suddenly he pulled his cock out and flipped me over. He laid down on his back and I got on top of him, riding his huge dick, and put on an even better show now. There was no way I could ride Andrew like that, his dick was simply too small so it would have fallen out. I kept riding John's cock, moaning loudly as he spanked my ass. I came hard, really hard.

Once I got myself together he pulled me off and I got up doggy style, pushing my ass out, hungry for more of his cock. 

He entered me from behind and started fucking me hard again. It wasn’t long before I came again, but he wasn’t done. He kept fucking me more slowly as he squirted lube on my ass.

He pushed his thumb into my asshole while fucking my pussy with his cock. Even though we had talked about it I wasn’t sure I could do it. The idea of getting John’s huge cock up my ass made my knees weak. 

He pulled his dick out and pulled my head over to suck it. I could taste myself on his massive dick as he fingered my ass. After getting four fingers in my ass he got up behind me again.

I could feel the head of his big cock pushing against my asshole. It felt so big I was sure it would never go in. Yet I relaxed, bearing down as he started to slowly push it in. All the prepping had paid off and suddenly his huge cock was deep in my ass. He started to fuck me slowly from behind.

After a while, he pulled his cock out of my ass and as he did I spread my ass cheeks with my hands. I wanted a good shot of my asshole stretched out for the cameras. Then I turned around and crawled over to his big cock, taking it in my mouth. I licked and sucked and slurped his dick that was just in my ass, knowing the effect it would have on Andrew. Watching his pretty little girlfriend suck a huge cock that was just up her ass, he was probably cumming in the bathroom without even touching himself.

John pulled his cock out of my mouth and turned me around, pushing his dick back in my butt. He fucked my ass until eventually, I came again. Then he grunted and came hard too. 

John pulled off the condom and I threw him a towel to wipe off. He smiled at me as I lay on the bed in a daze. We had agreed that as soon as we were done he would put his clothes on and leave, which he did.

After the door closed behind him I called in Andrew. I said, "you better be wearing only what I gave you or I’ll John come back and spank you." After a minute he came out in panties with the buttplug up his ass, just to see his freshly fucked girlfriend lie on the bed. 

“That was the best sex I have ever had. I never knew it could feel so good.” I was pushing it a bit, but hey, why not? I told him to come over and said, “you can put your little dick in my pussy, but you have to switch to the ass if it doesn’t do anything for me."

His face turned that funny shade of red again as I continued, "And if that doesn’t even work, well, then I think all you can do is to get fucked up your tight little ass.”

He put his dick in my pussy and I relaxed as much as I could. I could barely feel it! He tried fucking me but it was useless. I told him to switch holes but still, it did nothing so I had him just lick me for a bit while I worked up some energy. 

I saved the strap-on for later and instead made him get me a drink. Then we watched videos of John fucking me.

I had Andrew over my knee watching it, while I alternated between spanking and fingering him. He was so turned on and humiliated I thought he was gonna cum while I spanked him.

We watched all the footage except for the action camera that had been on John's head. That one I had saved for last.

I let Andrew off my lap and got the strap-on out. He knew what was in store for him and was so subdued by all the spanking that he immediately bent over.

I turned on the action cam that had been on John's head and re-enacted the whole scene, except now, Andrew took my position and I took John’s.

It was exhilarating and humiliating. The best part was when Andrew was facing the screen doggy style, looking at the perspective of the guy who fucked his girlfriend, pushing his massive cock into her pussy just as I pushed the strap-on into his ass. I fucked him the same way, even making him suck the strap on.

All the while I talked to him, telling him how good it felt to be John’s dirty slut, and saying how much he was turned on by seeing his girlfriend being fucked by a real cock. 

I fucked his ass like John fucked mine but at the end, I changed it up. I took off the strap on, leaving the dildo in his ass.

I got on my back and had him put his dick into my pussy while I fucked his ass until he came. As he collapsed over me, dick limp and dildo up his ass, I looked him into the eyes and said, “I told John to hang around for a bit, so if you don’t lick up every drop of that cum from my pussy, I will tell him to come back and spank you like a little girl. Do you understand?”

Andrew simply turned around so I could keep fucking his ass with the dildo while he dutifully licked up every drop of cum from my pussy. I came for what was probably the sixth time.

We would watch those videos many times again, and even tried a similar thing, although that is another story…

Published 
Written by mhmm2456
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments