Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Necessary Cuckolding - Part IX

"Dawn spends her first night with Bradley while Alan finds solace in Trish"

31
22 Comments 22
13.1k Views 13.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Dawn

 

“Look, I’m going to have to put some panties on,” Dawn told Bradley as they returned to the kitchen to cook dinner.

“Why?”

She turned to face him and parted her legs slightly to show him his creamy, glistening cum slowly making its way down the inside of her thighs.

He smiled. “Have you any wipes?”

She nodded.

“Tell me where they are and I’ll get them for you.”

“I have a pack on my dressing table upstairs.”

He turned quickly to leave. “It’s second on left at the top of the stairs.”

“I’ll find it.” He shouted back as he disappeared.

A few minutes later her returned with the packet. She reached to take them, but he lifted her up onto the worktop. “Here, let me.”

Dawn arched backwards and watched as he took the wipes to her. She had never let anyone do anything as intimate as this to her before. She wouldn’t have trusted Alan for a start; he would have been rough and slap-dash but Bradley... he knew what he was doing. Slowly and carefully he cleaned her thighs and then took care of her sex. The coolness of the wipes contrasted against the heat of her labia and it was arousing, especially when he applied the wipes to her clitty. She didn’t want it end but when it did she kissed him tenderly.

“No one has ever done that to me before,” she told him. “Thank you.”

He smiled. “It’s always a pleasure cleaning my ladies up like that. Although the tongue of a cuckold is better,” he told her. “Or a Cuckqueen, for that matter.”

“You mean Robyn, I take it?”

He nodded. “Would you be up for that?”

She kissed him. “If it would please you... “

“It would please me.”

“Then rather than face your wrath and that hard leather belt of yours ... “

“Robyn is very good at that,” said Bradley. “Women are generally better than men, after all they know a woman’s body better that a man does.”

“You’re not so bad yourself,” she told him. “Much better than Alan anyway.”

He smiled as he held her close and kissed her. She was ready for sex again but she was also hungry – they both were and they shortly found themselves sitting at the table that earlier he had fucked her on. First with her lying on her tummy over the edge of the table and being fucked from behind and then with her on her back and Bradley fucking her long and slowly.

 

 

Alan

 

 

Alan reached his room at nine-fifteen. He didn’t have to wait too long before there was knock on the door followed by Trish entering with a tray and ice bucket with two glasses. She was wearing a light jacket over her work clothes.

“Is that you finished now?”

She smiled. “Yes, it’s pretty quiet tonight so I got off early,” she told him as she put the tray down and began opening the bottle.

Alan looked on nervously.

“So... what do we toast to?” she asked him as she handed him his glass.

Alan shrugged.

Trish raised her glass. “To Dawn and Bradley,” she said. “May they enjoy each other’s bodies throughout the night.”

Alan managed a nervous smile as he raised his glass. Trish took off her jacket and moved over to the settee and patted the seat next to her. “Come on. I won’t bite.” He joined her.

“So Alan you like to be cuckolded?”

He nodded with a faint smile. “I’m fascinated to know what a guy could get out of letting another man screw his wife.”

“He shrugged again. “It’s hard to explain.”

“Don’t you get hurt?”

“Oh yes. It hurts a lot but... but it’s such a turn on too. It’s hard to explain to someone else especially someone as young as you.”

“I may be only nineteen but I’ve been around,” she told him taking a large sip of her champagne. “I set out at sixteen to get lots of sexual experience until I reach thirty and then marry and settle down.”

Alan laughed. “You’ve got your life mapped out all ready then.”

“As much as I can do,” she responded. “But I will insist that my husband allows me the freedom to sleep with other guys if I want to.”

He laughed again. “So you’re going to be cuckolding him then?”

“By mutual agreement, of course. Meeting Bradley has kind of changed things for me. He’s the first black guy I have been with and he’s changed my whole outlook on sex.”

“Once you go black you never look back hey?”

She smiled. “For lovers, yes, but when it comes to marriage I shall be conventional and marry a guy from my own background. My family are very traditional.”

Alan took another sip. “So what is it about them that make them so special?”

She smiled and laid a hand on his thigh. “If she hasn’t already then I suggest you try asking that question to your wife.”

“She has already kind of explained,” he admitted. “I just wanted to get another perspective on them that’s all.”

Her hand moved to his groin. “Well let me put it this way,” she answered quietly. “I’ve slept with quite a few guys of all shapes and sizes, and when I climbed into bed with Bradley that first time his size scared the hell of me, but he was very gentle. Not only that, he probably gave me more orgasms that night than I’ve had all year.”

Alan found himself getting very hard.

“Was it your wife’s first time with a black guy?” she asked as she leaned over and began to unzip him.

He nodded.

“You know that she won’t want to let go of him and if she has too, she will go for another black guy, don’t you?”

Alan groaned as her hand gripped him.

“He has incredible stamina, you know,” she said as she began masturbating him. “How he holds back from cumming I’ve no idea, but he just seems to be able to switch off as he fucks you. You just keep cumming and cumming for ages and then suddenly you feel him exploding inside you. You can actually feel his cock pulsating inside you for ages afterwards.”

Alan groaned loudly. He was close to cumming.

ReginaBroklin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ReginaBroklin

“Your wife’s a very lucky woman Alan,” she said. “Having him the whole night and waking up with him by her side.”

Alan moaned.

“I can just imagine her waking up to find him climbing on top of her with his huge cock at the ready.”

Alan cried out as his cum began to flow over Trish’s hand.

A few minutes later fully dressed and recovered he finished off his glass of champagne and Trish topped their glasses up once again. “So, what are your plans for the rest of the night?”

“Back to my room to get changed and then go out for a drink.”

“No boyfriend?”

She smiled. “Yes. He’s waiting in the car park for me.”

“You mean he’s out there while you’re in here with me?”

Trish laughed. “He hasn’t been kept too long tonight,” she told him. “The other night I was with Bradley and he fucked me twice before he let me go.”

“Does... does he know about Bradley?”

She laughed again. “Of course not. It makes it more interesting him not knowing,” she told him as she finished off her drink and grabbed her jacket.

Alan smiled and shook his head.

“What?”

“It makes it more interesting... you say. “

“Well it does,” she responded. “That night I went back to my rooms and had a bath and Mark was waiting for me in bed. He had no idea that I had been fucked and he went down on me and told me that I tasted so good.”

Alan laughed.

“Sometimes it’s best that they don’t know,” Trish told him. “Apart from the fact that it would have upset him, I got quite a kick out it thinking about Bradley fucking me while he was going down on me.”

“I... I would sooner know the truth.” Alan told her.

Trish stepped forward and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek as she patted his bulge. “Well my future husband won’t,” she told him. “He’ll know that I will see other men because he’ll have to give me that freedom if he wants to marry me. But he’ll never know where or when unless he catches me at it.”

Alan was stunned by her once again that evening.

“Sleep well,” she said as she walked away.

He smiled. “I’ll try.”

“No doubt Bradley will,” she responded. “I bet he’s an early riser as well. No doubt he’ll be up at the crack of Dawn in the morning!”

Alan burst into laughter as she closed the door behind her.

 

 

Dawn

 

 

Dawn lay content on the sheepskin rug in front of the log fire that crackled away giving warmth and cosiness. Bradley was on top of her, nestled between her parted thighs. He was still erect and deep inside her. They had just finished fucking again after leaving the dining and coming into the lounge to relax with more wine. Their period of relaxation didn’t last long. Bradley’s erection was becoming uncomfortable for him in his tight slacks and Dawn had removed them so that like her, he was half naked.

She had wanted to know more about his other two children and as they sat there he told her how they came about. It had been of Robyn’s instigation, he had told her. She had got the two wives interested in the idea of having unprotected sex and once they were up for it she then went to work on the husbands. One was instantly agreeable to the idea but the other husband took a bit more persuasion.

“And you went along with it reluctantly then?” Dawn had asked him.

He laughed. “Oh no, I enjoyed every minute of it,” Bradley replied. “It’s the ultimate act of cuckolding – making another man’s wife pregnant.”

“Yes, I can see that,” Dawn had replied as she snuggled up to him and held his erection in her hand. “Not just for the man either.”

He laughed again. “No, there’s no getting away with it for the wife either,” he agreed. “Having a coloured baby can usually only mean one thing.”

Dawn laughed. “Yes. The wife has been fucking a coloured guy.”

Bradley had kissed her and slipped his hand between her thighs to touch her. “And when are you and Alan going to start a family?”

“We were going to start a while back,” she answered. “But when Alan’s business went down we had to put it on hold. Maybe once things are more settle we will make a start.”

“Well if he needs a hand... “

Dawn realised what he had just said. She laughed. “No way.”

He laughed before kissing her.

“You’re not serious are you?” she asked.

Bradley didn’t answer immediately. “It’s not something that I would ever expect of a woman,” he told her. “It should always be her choice on who she wants to father her child.”

“And if asked?”

“Well if I thought that she would be a good mother to the child then yes I would.”

Dawn stayed silent for a few moments as she enjoyed the warmth of his body. “So what happened then?” she asked. “You all agreed and they stopped their contraception?”

Bradley nodded. “Once their husband were on board I took some time out with their wives. The first couple went on holiday with us and I spent time exclusively with her while Robyn slept with her husband. When I say slept I mean share a bed. The other couple lived in the neighbourhood and she moved in with us on her own for three weeks.”

“It didn’t take long then?”

He shook his head. “We were at it like rabbits the whole time.”

Dawn laughed. “Well as long as you don’t have any designs on me in that respect then.”

Bradley kissed her. “As I said, it’s not my choice and I would never demand it,” he told her as his fingers first stroked her labia and then entered her sex.

She looked him in the eye and saw his smile. She suddenly felt afraid. Not of him for she knew that he meant what he said. But she was afraid of herself. She was afraid that she might herself get to a stage where she would ask him to father her child. That worried her.

“Has Alan ever fucked you in front of the fire?” he asked her suddenly breaking the silence.

She nodded. “He has but I’m sure that you could do it much better.”

Bradley scooped her up in his arms and carried her over to the centre of the rug and laid her down. As he got between her parted thighs she reached down and took hold of him. “Do me a favour,” she asked him.

“What?”

“If ever in a moment of weakness I ask you please say no?”

“Say no to what?”

“To fathering my child.”

The look on his face suddenly changed as he slipped his erection deep inside her. “I would never say no,” he told her as his hands slipped under her bottom. ”It’s in my nature to procreate.”

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments