Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Necessary Cuckolding - Part XII

"Dawn and Alan spend some quality time together to touch base on their relationship"

30
23 Comments 23
16.1k Views 16.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

 

Dawn

 

Dawn felt much better later that afternoon when she woke up. Alan lay naked beside her still fast asleep. His penis was hard and sticky with emissions. She turned and faced him and held his erection gently in her hand. She loved him and was pleased that he seemed contented. She didn’t understand him; she couldn’t understand the mind of a cuckold; just like she couldn’t understand the mind of someone like Bradley, who enjoyed cuckolding other men. But there again, she couldn’t understand why a woman like herself would want to cuckold her husband either. Not that she wanted to dig deeply into an analysis of her enjoyment; she was happy going along with it all. She had a lover who satisfied her completely and a husband who was compliant. She had the best of both worlds as she lay there with her husband in the bed that she had spent the previous night in with another man.

Alan stirred and she began to slowly masturbate him contemplating starting a family. She knew that she had to think very carefully about making the decision to let Bradley father her child. Though she was ready for motherhood, and had been for some time, she had to give a lot thought to who the child’s father should be. Alan would make a good daddy if he was the father too; she had no doubt about that, but what about being daddy to someone else’s child? Alan might well be caught up in all the sexual excitement of it now but what about five years down the line?

His groan disturbed her thoughts, He was still asleep, but he was stirring as she slowly masturbated him. She wondered what dream he was experiencing. Perhaps in his dream, he was watching Bradley making her pregnant; sitting quietly in the corner of the bedroom watching him fuck her hard. Now that she would not find a problem with. In fact, it appealed to her growing enjoyment of cuckolding to have him watching her conceive. Watching her enjoy intimacy with Bradley was one thing but having him watch her enjoy conception was quite different. Bradley made a lot of noise when he came inside her and she wouldn’t mind Alan being in the room hearing and seeing Bradley filling her fertile womb with his seed.

Alan groaned again but this time he opened his eyes. Dawn smiled at him as she continued to stroke him. “This is heavenly,” he groaned as he looked up at her.

“Just close your eyes and let me finish you off,” she said softly. “Think of watching Bradley fucking me when I’m no longer on the pill.”

He groaned loudly.

“Think of him doing it right here in our bed.”

Alan groaned again.

“Think of him coming deep inside me.”

“Oh god!” He cried out.

“Think of all that cum being pumped inside me.”

Alan cried out one more final time and his cum spilled over her hand.

 

 

Alan

 

Alan lay there for a quite a while beside her afterwards. The world seemed to have stood still and they had all the time in the world to enjoy their time together. He had heard it said that cuckolding can bring couples together and create an intimacy between them deeper than it had ever been before. To the outsider in may seem a stupid preposition. Infidelity broke bonds, but this was not cheating or adultery; cuckolding was a mutual decision in which the sharing of a lifestyle, that was taboo and against all moral standards of conformity, created its own bonds. It was capable of bringing a closeness that was deep and unshakeable.

Dawn, and wives like her, needed much more from a normal sexual relationship that one man could ever give and rather than deprive her of it he was setting her free to enjoy herself wherever she could find it. But it wasn’t all one-sided. He too was getting fulfillment even if it was in a strange way. And it had its compensations; they were together now, close and inseparable. She was sexually fulfilled and content.

They caressed and kissed and talked as they lay together. Dawn talked about Bradley making love to her time and time again the previous night. He wasn’t jealous, he was more in awe of him and pleased that he was getting sexual satisfaction from Dawn. He was genuinely happy for both of them.

“Bradley’s been around the block a few time,” he told her. “He’s probably got a lot to teach you,”

“Hmmm I know,” she responded. “I’m looking forward to it.”

They talked about her becoming pregnant by him and discussed the social consequences as well as the impact on friends and family. There was a lot to think about, but Alan reiterated that he was happy to leave the decision to her. Dawn told him about the other husbands he had cuckolded to that extent wearing condoms while their wives were fertile. “I think if I did go ahead with it he would expect the same from you.”

He told her how he hated the damn things, but she knew that already. “I would prefer no sexual contact at all,” she told him. “That way there is more certainty about it all.”

Alan kissed her. “Well that’s up to you,” he answered. “And you’re right; there’s always the chance of a slip-up. A Condom breaking or coming off and then there’s the waiting until birth to be sure.”

“So you would be okay with that then. Just the hand jobs instead until I got pregnant?”

Alan nodded and they kissed again. He touched her sex again. She was quite wet and obviously ready for sex. “I could do with a fuck,” he told her expectantly.

Dawn smiled. “I’m afraid that’s out of the question for the time being.”

“You mean... you’re going ahead with it straight away?”

She shook her head. “I’ve not made up my mind yet, but I think you should start preparing yourself now.”

“But it might be months away.”

“It might and it might not.”

“You sound as if you aren’t going to tell me when you start.”

She said nothing.

“But... “

She kissed him. “It’s better that if and when it happens you are taken by surprise.”

Alan looked shocked.

“Oh, doesn’t worry, Bradley won’t know my decision before hand either. He’ll only find out when and if it happens.”

Alan smiled. “Well, it’s obvious you intend being in control of events isn’t it.”

She smiled as well. “Well, you know what they say – the one that has the pussy is the boss.”

 

 

Dawn

 

They showered and dressed. It was late afternoon now. Usually on a Saturday at this time, they had done the weekly shop and had enjoyed lunch out. Dawn suggested that they do their shop as usual and after bringing it all home go and have dinner out. Alan was agreeable to that and booked at table at their favourite Italian restaurant.

Chloe_Reed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Chloe_Reed

Dawn had already decided to give Alan a treat that night as they journeyed to the supermarket. He was deserving of it for all he had done for her. She bought a new bra and panties set and also decided on some lacy top stockings to wear as well for him. It was as she went down the medicines aisle that she had another change of mind. “Which do you prefer?” she asked him as they stopped at the shelf with a display of condoms.

“I thought... “

She smiled. “You deserve a special treat tonight,” she said not noticing a middle-aged woman passing slowly behind them. “I’d quite like to try the ribbed ones.”

Alan had noticed the look on the woman’s face and smiled. “That’s fine with me,” he told her as he reached for a packet.

“No, let’s get the big box. I think I’ll go with Bradley’s suggestion instead now.”

The woman had stopped for a moment and pretended to look at the sanitary products on the next shelf as she glanced in their direction at the same time. Dawn spotted her but didn’t look directly at her. “I would imagine that he would prefer using the ribbed ones if ever I made him wear them.”

The woman quickly slopped off leaving the two of them in a fit of giggles. They laughed about it again afterwards too as they changed to go out. Alan asked her if it meant that she had changed her mind about letting Bradley get her pregnant. Dawn shook her head. “I’ve not made a decision one way or the other yet and it may take a while. It wouldn’t be fair keeping you waiting without sex.”

She noticed Alan’s growing bulge probably from, not just at the thought of being able to have sex with her, but also because he was caught up by the sight of her putting on her stockings. “So when you decide to do it you will stop me having sex then will you?” He asked.

She shook her head. “No. I think I’ll continue as planned and only let the both of you know after pregnancy is confirmed.”

He leaned over and kissed her. “You’re going to have us both wrapped around your little finger aren’t you?”

Dawn reached out and stroked his bulge. “That’s pussy power for you darling.”

 

 

Alan

 

Alan was highly sexually charged as he sat down to dinner with her. He had seen her in her red, lacy underwear and black hold up stockings and he was looking forward to fucking her later. He had been thinking about her getting fucked by Bradley in his armchair and he intended doing the same. He knew that he wouldn’t fuck her as well as he had done, but at least he could say that he had fucked her there too. He also wanted to fuck her on the sheepskin rug in front of the fire just like Bradley had done and then finish her off in his bed before they slept.

He wondered if she had changed the bed sheets too. He hadn’t even noticed if they were the same sheets that he had helped her put on the bed that Friday morning. Dawn could see that he was preoccupied and asked him what he was thinking. He quietly told her. It made her laugh. “He helped me make the bed with clean sheets after we showered,” she told him with delight.

He also told her what he had planned for her when he got her home and she smiled as she leant forward and whispered into his ear. “I don’t think you would be able to manage to fill the teats of three condoms in that short space of time. Not like Bradley could anyway.”

“Well I’ll give it my best shot,” he retorted. “Even if it isn’t as good as Bradley does it.”

Dawn leaned closer and kissed him once again. “Look, I don’t want you to think of this as a competition between you and Bradley,” she told him. “Yes, he is good in bed and he gives me orgasms like no other man has been able to before, but it’s not always all about the orgasm. Sometimes it’s about seeing your partner satisfied and fulfilled. It pleases me to see you satisfied.”

He kissed her.

“This is going to be a journey for both us,” said Dawn. “And I want you to enjoy it as much as I do, so if there’s anything I can do to make your journey more enjoyable don’t be shy about telling me.”

He laughed nervously. “That leaves a lot of room for manoeuvre.”

She smiled as she laid her hand upon his. “Well, when I say anything, I do mean anything.”

Alan could feel his erection straining in his pants. “Well, you’re already doing a good job as it is. I mean, taking cuckolding to the extent you’re planning tops everything.”

“I’m pleased about that. But I have to be sure that you are sure.”

“I am sure.”

“And years down the line?”

“I’m sure.”

“You would be happy being a father to a child that wasn’t yours?”

“Yes,” he told her looking her in the eye.

Dawn finished her glass of wine.

“And in the meantime?” she asked him, “Is there anything else lurking in that store of fantasies lying unearthed in that head of yours.”

He laughed.

Alan opened his mouth to speak, but her mobile phone rang interrupting their conversation. It was Bradley. “Is it okay if I take his call in the coffee lounge?”

He nodded reluctantly.

 

 

Dawn

 

Dawn left him sitting there and found a quiet spot in the coffee lounge.

“How are you feeling now?” he asked her. She told him that had gone back to bed with Alan and felt much better after a good sleep. “I talked to him about having your baby.”

“And?”

“He seems okay with it, but I need to think about it properly before I make my mind up.”

“That’s good.”

“I’ll need to speak to Robyn as well?”

“Why?”

“Because she’s your wife and I want to be certain that she’s okay with it too.”

“There’ll be no problem about it with her.”

“I want to hear from her own lips for myself.”

Bradley laughed. “You’re a cautious little thing aren’t you?”

“Well, it’s a big thing Bradley. It’s a human life. I might be okay with it, but my decision will affect other people’s lives too.”

“Yes. Yes you’re quite right Dawn,” he told her. “Forgive me; I’m just over excited about it all.”

Dawn laughed. “There’s one thing though,” Dawn said. “I won’t tell you when I come off the pill, if I do decide to go ahead with it.

“Awww,” he moaned, “I want to know when it’s happening. It makes it more exciting you know.”

“Yes, I can imagine. You’ll be putting more effort into no doubt.”

“You bet.”

“I still won’t be warning you beforehand though Bradley.”

He laughed. “You’re a tease.”

“Just a tease?”

“No, you’re a tease who is also a fantastic fuck.”

She smiled to herself. “A fuck who might also have your child one day,” she corrected.

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments