Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Necessary Cuckolding - Part XIV

"The intimacy between Bradley and Dawn grows as Trish helps dish up lunch"

28
19 Comments 19
11.5k Views 11.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Alan

 

 

Alan helped her dress for lunch in near silence; black lacy bra and matching suspender belt. There were matching panties to wear but she shook her head when he picked them up. “No. I’ll put them in my handbag to wear for going home,” she told him. “Bradley’s a touchy feely type of guy. He can also get a bit rough when he’s overeager and I don’t want them torn.”

He began to stiffen immediately. Dawn reached for his cock and held it momentarily. “You don’t mind him feeling me up at will do you?”

He didn’t answer. There was no need. It was obvious he didn’t mind. After he had fastened her lacy top stockings to her suspenders she took over the remainder of her preparation; a simple black mid-thigh length dress that clung to her breasts and waist but flared from the hips downwards. He knew that it was intended to give Bradley simple access to her sex. He finished dressing quickly but he sat on the edge of the bed watching her putting on make-up and combing her hair. She looked beautiful and sexy and he couldn’t help but notice that recently she had put more effort into her appearance.

Before departing from the bedroom she gave herself one last look in the mirror before turning to him. “So, how do I look then?”

“Amazing.” Was all he could say.

Dawn smiled and raised the hem of her dress up to her waist. “Is that all.”

He gasped at the sight of her near nakedness and Dawn smiled. “I’ll take that as a like then,” she told him before releasing her hem and smoothing her dress down “Shall we go then”

Bradley was waiting in the lounge bar for them. He greeted Dawn with a kiss on her cheek, to which she responded in the same way but planting her kiss closer to his lips as she whispered something to him. He greeted Alan with a firm handshake before asking them what they wanted to drink.

“Oh, before we get down to pleasure Alan I just wanted to say that Jack Pallister the Group CEO will be coming over a week on Friday,” Bradley told him as they sat down. “He wants to look around the operation here and see what I propose in way of manpower changes.”

Alan smiled nervously.

“I was wondering if you could expand on your marketing suggestions. Maybe produce a report for a board meeting.”

“S... sure,” he responded nervously.

“Nothing too elaborate but something that we could discuss before getting Mike in on the financial projections side of things if Jack gives it the go ahead.”

Alan nodded. He was nervous now. The sexual thoughts in his mind had all but dissipated now. Suddenly Bradley reached across and slapped him on the knee. “Okay, that’s the shop talk over with now. Let’s settle down and enjoy ourselves.”

They spent a short while in small talk where Bradley told them that Robyn’s flight had been booked and she would be over here in three weeks time. He asked Dawn if she could spend some time with her showing her around the local area. “From the sound of it I’m going to be over here for at least a year and we are as well to relocate here for the duration.”

Alan thought about Dawn’s relationship with Bradley and the impact of his wife being in the locality as well. Dawn left them alone for a few minutes to go the cloakroom and Bradley moved his chair closer so they could talk quietly. “I’ll be taking Dawn up to my room after lunch, if that’s okay.”

Alan nodded as he felt himself stiffen. “Dawn mentioned that you had asked her.”

Bradley smiled. “She’s looking very sexy today Alan,” he told him. “I feel like taking her up right now and giving her a good fucking before lunch but I’ll wait until after it.”

Alan said nothing.

“I take it you have both been discussing my making her pregnant?”

He nodded.

“Any further thoughts on the matter?”

Alan was about to reply when Trish suddenly appeared with some menus. “Would sir like to see the menus?” she said to Bradley. “The soup of the day is Carrot and Coriander.”

Bradley looked up and smiled. “Thank you very much. Give us a little time will you please, I’m waiting for my other guest?”

“Of course sir. Take all the time you want.”

Bradley turned and watched her walk away before turning round to Alan. His face beamed. “I gave her a good fucking last night,” he said quietly. “She didn’t leave my bed until just after two.”

Alan’s stiffness was becoming uncomfortable now thinking about Trish getting fucked by him. In a few hours time, he would also be fucking Dawn and he wondered just where Bradley got the stamina from.

“Would you like to make her pregnant too?” Alan found himself asking.

He shook his head. “She’s too young to be thinking about settling down with a kid,” he told him. “Besides I would prefer my child to be brought up by a couple already settled.”

“She’s also not married.”

Bradley laughed. “Well yes,” he retorted. “Much nicer when it happens through cuckolding.”

“You’ve done it twice haven’t you?”

Bradley nodded. “That I know of,” he answered. “There was a wife I was seeing once and we used the withdrawal method. It didn’t last long; three or four weeks if I remember correctly. Her husband wasn’t aware that he was being cuckolded so it was quite risky for her. She had always wanted to try black cock and I came along. There were a number of times that I couldn’t pull out in time and there was one time when she got a bit drunk and I fucked her the whole night without pulling out. I could well have made her pregnant.”

“Did you let the other husbands watch you?”

He shook his head. “One couple took us away to their log cabin and I slept the wife for three weeks in one bedroom and he slept with Robyn in the other bedroom.”

“Robyn let you do that?”

He laughed. “Robyn instigated it,” said Bradley. “She’s a Cuckqueen. That’s the opposite of a cuckold. She enjoys me fucking other women.”

Dawn reappeared before Alan could speak. “Have I missed anything?” She asked.

Bradley smiled. “I think we were about to get round to talking about getting you in the family way.”

“I see,” she laughed. “And don’t I get a say in this as well.”

“We will, of course, take your views into consideration as we deliberate on the matter,” said Bradley. “But this is primarily a matter for the men in your life to decide upon.”

naohmy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
naohmy

Dawn smiled and was about to reply when Trish returned to the table. “Is sir ready to order now?”

Bradley turned to Dawn and told her what the soup of the day was and she shook her head. “I just want the carvery please.”

Alan nodded in agreement as well.

“That’s three for the carvery please and a couple of bottles of my usual red.”

Trish finished writing on her order pad and smiled. “Table 22 is ready when you are sir,” she said as she turned and walked away.

Bradley didn’t turn round this time to watch her walk away but all he had to do was look up. He did. Once again his stiffness became uncomfortable as he tried to imagine her slight frame underneath the muscular, virile, Bradley as he pounded her.

 

 

 

Dawn

 

 

Dawn was horny. She found that going around without any knickers on was deliciously wicked and sexy. She could feel the cool air against the heat of her sex. And then there was Bradley. All she could think about was his huge black cock. As she greeted him with a kiss she whispered to him that she was looking forward his cock and she caught a momentary look of angry lust in his eyes, making her think that maybe it had been a wise move in not putting knickers on.

She wanted to sit next to him at lunch but Alan sat between the both of them. She wanted to sneak a sly touch of his bulge and perhaps a lingering rest of her hand on his thigh and of course, she wanted his touch as well. A quick, sly grope of his hand under her dress; the touch of his fingers against her naked, unprotected sex. Those sorts of things made sex even more exciting and enjoyable. The kissing, touching and fondling behind closed doors had its own level of excitement as well but doing things in public without being observed had a much greater stimulation.

Alan left them briefly to go to the male cloakroom and it gave her the opportunity to shuffle along into his seat to talk to Bradley. A middle aged couple sat opposite them and she was observing her and Bradley. She seemed to suspect that something was going on between them and there was a look of disapproval on her face; perhaps even jealousy. It didn’t bother Dawn though. She glanced down at his groin as they spoke. “Can I give your thingy a name?”

Bradley chuckled. “A name for my thingy,” he repeated quietly. “Well, one married lady I was seeing used to call him John Henry.”

“John Henry,” Dawn mused. “Sounds a very nice name. I look forward to kissing him later.”

Bradley chuckled again. “And what about your thingy. What shall we call her?”

“Joanne,” she answered. “Call her Joanne. Your Joanne.”

“Hmmmmm, Joanne it is then,” he responded. “John Henry is very looking forward to getting together with Joanne later.”

“Likewise,” Dawn replied as Alan made his way back to the table. She moved back to her seat and Bradley refilled their glasses. Trish came back to their table to clear away the dinner plates and she offered them dessert menus which they gladly accepted.

Dawn satisfied her sweet tooth and relaxed with the last of the wine. She was ready for a lie down now. Between her thighs, she could feel wetness and her need for sexual gratification was at its peak now. She looked across at Bradley and he smiled at her. The look in his eyes told her he too was ready for a lie down and it was odds on that he had a stiffness that was also getting out of control.

“Shall we go to your room now and make that call to John Henry,” she said to him.”I wouldn’t want to keep him waiting.”

Alan looked puzzled.

“I think we should,” said Bradley glancing at his watch. “He should be available now.”

Dawn leant across to Alan and said quietly, “Joanne wants to have a chat with Bradley’s friend John Henry.”

Alan nodded. He knew what she was talking about now. “W... will you be long?”

“We have a lot to get through so it could take a while,” Dawn answered with a wink of her eye.

“I’ll be waiting for you.”

Dawn smiled and got to her feet as Bradley stood up. He too had a smile on his face.

 

 

Alan

 

As they walked away closely side by side he saw their hands brush against each other and then come together in a clasp. He wasn’t sure who else was watching them walking away hand in hand but their blatant, couldn’t care less, attitude excited him. She had taunted and teased him earlier that morning about making their relationship more public and now she was being true to her word. He watched them walk hand in hand all the way to the lift door. They still held hands as they waited patiently for the lift to arrive and two couples exit from it. Then they stepped inside alone. As the doors closed he caught a glimpse of Dawn standing on her tiptoes and reaching to kiss Bradley. He had no doubt that by the time they reached their floor his hand would be exploring under her skirt and her hand would be clasping his bulge.

He thought about Joanne – the name that he had given her sex all those years ago when their relationship became serious. He hadn’t used that name for ages now. Somehow Bradley was now using it; the intimate and private name he had used for her sex was now being used by another man. It excited him.

Trish came into the dining room distracting his thoughts. “Shall I clear the dishes away sir?” she asked as two other couples close by rose from their tables.

“Please.”

Trish looked around and leant closer to speak. “Gone to fuck have they?”

“Yes.”

She slipped a hand inside her apron sleeve and pulled out a room key card. “If you go up to Room 35 I’ll join you in about fifteen minutes.”

He looked puzzled.

“I’m working tonight and I will be also doing breakfasts in the morning so they give us a room for the night in those circumstances. Perk of the job.”

“I see,” he commented. “Your boyfriend not joining you then?”

She laughed. “Oh no. I try to keep him well away from here.”

Alan smiled to himself and wondered just how many hapless boyfriends were being cuckolded across the world.

“So if you need a lie down while you’re waiting... “

“I could do with a rest,” he told her, “as well as anything else you may have to offer.”

“You cheeky bugger!”

Alan smiled.

“I know what you do need though.”

“Oh?”

Trish smiled. “See you in fifteen minutes,” she said as she walked away with a tray full of dirty dishes.”

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments