Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weekend With Two Other Guys

"Indian guys with big cocks fuck the wife..."

31
14 Comments 14
33.6k Views 33.6k
734 words 734 words
Famous Story

It was Friday evening and we were expecting guests. We had invited two Indian guys round to the house who we had met at a local restaurant for drinks.

At seven thirty, the doorbell rang. It was P and J as they shall be known to hide their identity. Both guys had made an impression on Jaq and she found them both attractive. I had spoken to the guys and informed them that Jaq loves cock and they had both been up for it.

Jaq had made a special effort for the evening, in a short skirt, low top and thigh high boots made her look like a cheap whore. The look on the guys' faces when they saw Jaq was a picture. I went into the kitchen to fetch some drinks, I came back to find Jaq between the guys on the sofa.

I decided to sit across the room and observe as I sometimes like to do. It was not long before Jaq's titties were out and the guys were greedily sucking on one each. My cock was aching and I decided to stroke as I observed. Jaq got the guys to strip. Even Jaq let out a gasp as two of the biggest cocks came into view.

Jaq wasted no time and was soon on her knees licking and sucking these two monster cocks to full hardness. Both cocks were at least nine inches long and both had an impressive girth.

The guys wasted no time. Jaq was positioned on her knees, her navy panties were soon down showing her lovely glistening pussy. P got behind Jaq and rubbed his huge cock along her crack making her moan with pleasure. The first inch made it into her now sopping pussy making her moan even louder. To keep the noise down J offered his swollen cock to Jaq's lips at the other end. Jaq was soon gagging on the big cock in her mouth, as the one at the other end inched further into her wet pussy.

I sat and watched as these two well hung Indian guys took turns at each end spit roasting my wife. I had grabbed a pair of Jaqs used panties and was about to spill my load into them. Jaq released the cock from her mouth and said, "make a mess in those and you will be licking them clean later." It made no difference and I shot a huge load into the gusset of her panties.

GiliSkyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GiliSkyy

The guys were really getting into this now and Jaq was being treated to a wonderful shagging. P shot his load first, pulling out of my wife's mouth and coating her face with his sticky mess. Jaq beckoned me over, thanking me for being such an understanding husband as we kissed and shared the cum that was smeared across her pretty face.

J was now getting close. "Fill me up," Jaq cried out. The huge cock buried in my wife was pulsing as shot after shot of thick cream that filled Jaq to the brim.

The guys said they needed to get back and I showed them to the door. They both thanked me and promised free Indian meals whenever we wanted.

I walked back into the room. Jaq was on her back holding her legs back, her pussy was gaping and covered in cum. "You know what to do," she said. I lay on my stomach and began to lap at the salty mess in front of me. I was in heaven as I licked and sucked every last drop of cum from between her legs.

I thought that the night was over as I had done my cleaning up duty, but Jaq had other ideas. She sucked me back to hardness and straddled my cock. She then proceeded to fuck me while telling me what a good boy I was.

Jaq had two further orgasms before I also filled her with warm cum. I could not believe what she did next. The panties that I had made messy earlier were placed under her dripping pussy. She let the cum drip into them and grinned. The panties were then placed on the coffee table and I was asked to kneel and lick the mess from them. 

The end of another adventure for Jaq and me. I feel sure we will be visited again by these two Indian guys.

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments