Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Acts of Infidelity - Knowing Nancy

"Married housewife & mother discovers the joys of adulterous sex and pursues them to the full"

55
22 Comments 22
11.3k Views 11.3k
8.2k words 8.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is perhaps the most deeply arousing and profoundly unsettling real life story I have ever written. Putting these events down on paper has forced me to reassess events and decisions in my past and consider what my life might have been like had I chosen a different path. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed writing it."

To understand the extraordinary events of this true story, you need to understand what life was like in California in the late nineteen seventies and early eighties.

Society was changing across the USA. Cultural traditions had been breaking down since the sixties but America is a big county with a strong, traditional, conservative religious heritage so the new norms of life were taking a long time to work their way into the population as a whole.

The result was that, even in California, it was quite normal to have moral conservatives living cheek by jowl with heirs to the hippy free love culture. Unmarried couples would be living alongside others who believed Hell awaited anyone who had sex before marriage and as for divorcees…

Believers in no-strings sex and multiple partners lived close by those who had been virgins on their wedding days and who even now they were married, still made love only in the missionary position at the weekend, once a month with the light off.

At that time, the economy, climate and lifestyle in our part of California was attracting people from all over the country. Relaxed, forward-looking young couples from the big cities were moving into newly built dormitory communities alongside other young marrieds from the Bible Belt.

Differences in attitude and experience could be profound.

It was into this kind of small community that Sarah and I moved, just after we got married, into a small rental house about ten miles from the nearest Big City.

At this time my wife was twenty-five. I was a few years older but still in good shape, working as a carpenter in the local area. It was a good job, getting out in the fresh air as well as giving me plenty of free time between projects.

Sarah was a stunner with highlighted red hair, a good five-foot-eight without her heels – taller with them – and a very nice figure. Her ass was particularly fine and looked great in stretch pants. Her tits were a good size for her frame too and with brown eyes and a nice smile, she was genuinely attractive rather than merely cute.

In the days before the Hollywood was popular, she did not shave her pussy, only trimming it for bathing suits.

When we were first married, our sex life was like wild monkeys. It was very pleasant but to me, it lacked the excitement of the hunt. One evening when we were driving home, I saw a side road, turned into it and drove along a way before reaching for my wife. I guess I thought it would be fun to make out and have sex in the car.

Sarah asked why we would want to do it outside when we had a bed at home? It was symptomatic and sadly after a few years of marriage, she lost interest. Our sex life became humdrum; not very adventurous; weekends, birthdays, maybe holidays.

Unlike many of our contemporaries, we never swapped partners or shared, but on occasion, we would end up naked in a hot tub with friends. This was early 80's and hot tubs were the thing in California.

My wife had always made friends easily and she did so again after we moved in, quickly getting close to Sharon, one of our nearest neighbours. Sharon and her husband Jim had lived there for a while and were well-connected. In a motherly way, she took us under her wing and soon introduced us to other young couples with similar backgrounds and similar interests.

Amongst these new friends were Nancy and Robert.

Robert was older than the rest of us, maybe in his mid-forties. He was an attorney, originally from New England; Maine I think and was very conservative indeed, going along with everyone because of Nancy but never starting anything himself.

I think the wildest thing he ever did was install a hot tub at their house.

Robert wasn’t exactly fat, but had a Dad Body before it was a thing. He ran, but it looked like he was dragging a sack of potatoes around; not fleet of foot at all. He was conservative sexually too, strictly a birthday or holiday sex kind of lover, rather like my wife was becoming.

I know he once had a serious talk with Nancy because the latest Cosmopolitan Magazine had an article on female masturbation. He wanted to know why she had bought a porn magazine.

He didn’t approve of Sharon’s influence on his wife. With good reason as it turned out. Once she befriended Sharon, he kept a close eye on Nancy.

In hindsight, this might have been the thing that pushed her over the edge.

Nancy was a stay-at-home Mum and originally quite shy by nature. Her father was a minister and she had led a very sheltered life which included education in all-girls schools: High School and even college.

Tall; perhaps five-ten and slender with it, she was slim-hipped and had long, lean legs that balanced her torso to perfection. Her ass was smooth and lifted high; her tits were smallish but very nice. I would put her in her late twenties or early thirties when we first met her.

Nancy moved with practiced grace; smooth and fluid as she walked, no doubt helped by her hobby of horseback riding which had given her an extremely good posture. Brown-haired with brown eyes and a small, pretty face, she always dressed nicely too; where we would be in T shirts and jeans, she would choose slacks and a blouse.

As I was to find out, she had a very nice pussy too; neat and tight, no protruding inner lips and covered in fine downy hair.

I must confess I found her figure, her posture and Nancy herself, sexy as hell. You can probably tell.

In contrast Sharon, our new friend and confidant, was small. A little over five feet tall, she was slender too and had a nice figure, a particularly cute ass but smallish tits. She was dark haired and, like some women, used to constantly touch the arms and body of anyone she was talking to.

Big in personality, Sharon was a nurse, mature for her age and completely ran her household. She liked to be in control of any group or gathering she was in. Sharon decided where we going what we were going to do and seemed to look forward to any reason to have a party and a few glasses of wine.

Most of us know someone like Sharon.

She was very dramatic person too, loving crises and getting involved in other people’s problems. I’m sure you know the type. She could be irritating but as a friend for my wife and someone to introduce us to the local social circles, we could not have done better.

Like Nancy, Sharon had also gone to an all-girls Catholic high school, then on to an all-girls Catholic nursing school. This shared single-sex school history, combined with both having kids in the first grade, was more than enough basis for the very close friendship that developed.

More than once, Sharon’s husband hinted that the two girls were very close indeed, spending time together when the kids were in school and their husbands were at work. Sharon was a nurse with an open schedule and with Nancy not working at all, the two girls had plenty of opportunity to get together in private and enjoy each other’s company. Intimate company if Jim was right.

This idea was reinforced one alcohol-fueled occasion when Sharon told me that when she was in nursing school, she and her roommate used to practice giving each other examinations. In a hushed voice, she almost gleefully confessed that they had often examined each other’s intimate places in depth.

On another, rather drunken occasion, Sharon’s husband confided that one evening he and the two girls had come close to having a threesome, but that frustratingly, no one could figure out how to make the first move.

It wasn’t a complete washout though; the girls did spend some time kissing while he watched but he had been left with the gut feeling that an important opportunity had been missed.

Needless to say, my imagination was running wild.

For a long time, we all got along well. Depending on wo was in the group, how much we had to drink, and the mood, there was often an underlining sexual tension to what was going on. A few buttons got unbuttoned, a few sexual innuendos floated around and sometimes out right nudity in and around the hot tubs.

One night my wife, Nancy and her husband were having wine and chatting when Nancy suggested they all got into the hot tub.

“No suits, we don't need suits,” she insisted then stripped naked right in front of us.

We all disrobed and climbed into the tub, drinking and chatting until we were prunes.

Sharon's husband Jim was a year younger than his wife. He had knocked her up accidentally when they were dating and being Catholic, she had told him they had to get married. Jim thought he was cool but, in our group, he stuck out like a sore thumb; not quite a nerd but he was clearly not the kind of guy Sharon thought she would end up spending her life with.

I think she was looking to marry a doctor and live the ‘Housewives of California’ lifestyle. It didn’t work out that way.

Of course, in close friendship groups, interesting and complicating cross-relationships can accidentally arise. In the case of our little community of friends, Sharon had developed a considerable crush on their friend and neighbor, Stewart.

Stu’s wife was a little younger than her husband. Fuller of figure than Sharon, was curvy rather than chubby and had short blonde hair. A Mum’s body, in fact. Stuart tended to keep her away from the rest of us for reasons that will become obvious.

She was a Mum’s Mum in every respect; her kids and her house were the centre of her life. Their youngest child was in the same school year as Nancy and Sharon’s kids so in theory they all had a lot in common, but for some reason, although we all hung out together, she never seemed to be quite as relaxed and comfortable as the rest of us.

No sensual vibe ever emanated from her. Sharon and Nancy had more interaction with her on their own than as part of the group.

In his mid-forties and a little older than the rest of us, Sharon’s husband Stewart, was very comfortable indeed with women, which might have contributed to his wife’s unease. I don’t think he was actually a player, but it soon became obvious that if things looked like they were going his way, he wasn’t averse to indulging in a little nookie on the side.

And if the time and the woman were right, he would try to make things go his way.

One morning, Stewart called me out of the blue and told me his car was broken down. He asked if I could I give him a ride to work and home while it was being fixed. Stewart was a good friend so obviously I agreed and for a week I drove him to and from work. It was the first time he and I had spent any quality time together without our wives or the rest of the crowd around.

It was nice in an undemanding way. He and I got on very well indeed.

Sometime after this, I was out for a walk. It was a nice day, no work for a few hours and I was home alone and bored so I took a turn around the neighborhood. As I passed their house, I noticed that Nancy was out working in her yard. I waved and stopped and we chatted pleasantly for a while. Then she invited me in for a cold drink or something - I don’t really remember what - but anyway, we ended up in her house.

Once indoors, to my surprise and delight, Nancy was extremely flirty and exciting to be around; quite unlike her behaviour when with her husband or in our group. As we chatted, the conversation grew brighter still and a little more risqué. After half an hour, the sparks of attraction were really flying between us but nothing untoward actually happened.

Nevertheless, as I walked back home I felt very content. Flirting with Nancy had been a very pleasant, very unexpected experience.

A couple of days later, Sarah told me that Nancy had called, wondering if I could stop by and look at some doors that were not latching properly. She joked that her husband was a lawyer so didn’t even know how to use a hammer and that she could do with a man about the house.

I of course, said I would, wondering if perhaps our previous flirty chat would be repeated.

When I got to the house I found that Nancy was the only one home. This time instead of talking in the garden, she invited me into the house straight away the, once we were both inside, she closed the door firmly and gave me a hug.

The hug quickly became a kiss; a nice, full-on kiss on the lips. From there on, the momentum began to build and build quickly.

Nancy led me into the living room where the kissing continued, still standing up but now with full body contact, grinding into each other passionately, our tongues in each other’s mouths. She was warm and soft and smooth with hard, sharp teeth that scraped against the flat of my tongue.

Taking the lead and without breaking our embrace, Nancy guided me towards the couch where we lowered ourselves down and made out for a long time, kissing deeply, our tongues intertwined, our hands eagerly exploring each other’s bodies.

Still taken aback by her sexual forwardness and unsure where her limits might be, I let Nancy set the pace. It was the right decision; the pace she chose was aggressive in the extreme. Not long after that we were both naked.

Even now I can’t be sure who stripped who but there was no hesitation on either part and the result was the same.

For a moment I paused to look at the woman I now knew I was definitely going to fuck; at her slender figure, narrow hips, lovely nice long legs and flat stomach. Her tits were perhaps a little small; pancake flat without much shape but I loved them.

Guiding her onto her back on the couch, I rose over her, nervous but excited, and guided the head of my cock towards her waiting pussy. I rubbed its head along her slit until I had found her entrance and parted her tiny inner lips with my smooth head.

She gasped, I held my breath. It had all happened so very quickly my head was spinning. Surely this wasn’t real. Surely sweet, quiet, shy Nancy wasn’t about to let me fuck her in her own home?

But there she was beneath me, legs spread, pussy glistening, her flat chest rising and falling with excitement and expectation.

A moment later, I did what I had always wanted and pressed myself into her pussy for the first time.

Nancy’s pussy was very wet indeed, offering no resistance as I slipped smoothly inside her tight passage and with one hard push thrust myself deep into her. She gasped, looking up into my face as I bottomed out inside her, my pubic hair grinding hard against her downy mound, my head crushed against her cervix.

Then she went crazy; there’s no other word for it.

Then I went crazy too.

In a lust-driven haze, Nancy and I fucked each other as hard as I had fucked any girl before, as if trying to touch as much skin-on-skin as possible; as if trying to make our two bodies merge into one.

Nancy pushed back against my thrusts as hard as drove myself into her, meeting my force with her own, every ounce of her as aroused and passionate as any ounce of me.

I do not remember if she was tight or loose; it simply didn’t matter. But I do remember clearly how wet and slippery she was as our two groins collided with increasing violence. My hips slapped hard and noisily against the inside of her thighs as I drove my shaft as deep as I could into her body; my head slammed into her cervix over and over again, pummelling her womb as her arms and hands grasped my shoulders, biceps and waist.

The energy that girl put into that first fuck took me completely by surprise. Well used to being a seducer of reluctant girls, I was in no way prepared for the assault Nancy made on my body. Matching me blow for blow and thrust for thrust, she drove herself against me, impaling herself almost violently on my cock, rubbing herself against the sides of my shaft and grinding her clitoris against my thick base and pubic hair.

The room filled with the smell of her juices as they simply poured from her vulva and the wet slapping sounds of our bodies colliding. She grabbed my arms, my shoulders and my neck as we fucked each other like animals, oblivious to anything else in the room, focussed solely on the incredible sensations emanating from our conjoined loins.

But lust this powerful could never last, and before long we both reached hot, sweaty, messy climaxes; Nancy with a half strangled wail of ecstasy, me grunting loudly as I ejaculated deep inside her; an orgasm that was almost painful in its intensity, pumping rope after rope of semen into her unprotected body.

Our passions for the moment spent, we clung together panting and sweating as we fought to recover our breath and control the dizziness in our heads.

A while later, I remember pulling slowly out of her still-pulsating pussy. Everything was wet; both of us covered in a combination of her vaginal juices and my semen, from her open, red slit down the back of her thighs and across my own hips and lower belly.

After a short time, Nancy got up and got a towel. I cleaned up, expecting to be told to go and had just started to reach for my clothes when Nancy stopped me.

“Not yet,” she whispered.

Then, rising slowly to her feet, she led me into the kitchen where, still naked, she got us both something to drink while we talked and touched and traded soft, intimate kisses as lovers do after making love.

I kissed her tiny tits and nibbled her neck and ears while I ran my hands lightly over her tight, slender ass. When I reversed my palm and ran my hand over her pussy, she pushed her hips forward against my fingers. Taking my clue, I began to finger her west, messy slit, from its base across the red, sticky entrance to her vagina and up to the hard, erect nub of her clitoris.

Nancy shivered and moaned her pleasure, then led me back to the couch. This time she lay back with her legs spread wide then took my hand and placed it firmly on her exposed pussy. There was no question what she wanted and to the best of my ability I delivered it, fingering her as carefully and as expertly as I could. Nancy’s body gave me all the feedback I needed, her hands playing with her tiny tits until with considerable power and passion, she came again.

Watching this was too much for me. My cock had already recovered from its first ejaculation and was rock-hard once more. I thrust it hard into her pussy, she responded in equal measure and for the second time in half an hour, we fucked each other violently.

Again she was a wet and easy fuck, again I could not last long and within a short time, I added a second, smaller load of semen to the pool already inside her wetness.

This time it took longer to recover. After we had cleaned up we got dressed again and for a long time, chatted about what we had done, what we were going to do and how we were going to do it; both knowing this couldn’t possibly be the end.

In the time before cell phones, Nancy had to tell me when it was best to call. If we connected we could meet up. Simple.

So began our six month fling. Usually we would get together at her house when her kids were in school and her husband was at work. My own job gave me plenty of opportunity to arrange my day to suit Nancy. My wife simply believed me to be at work.

Sometimes we would meet in a local park and find a quiet spot or go for a drive and masturbate for each other. Other times she would give me a blow job or perhaps we would do both.

Sometimes it was only a quickie; sometimes it was an altogether longer, more satisfying, more emotionally involving fuck but every time it was exciting and wonderful.

I liked to call her before I came over, telling her to get naked so that when I arrived she would be ready to fuck. Most times she would just have on a robe. When I came in, she would drop it and be naked, ready and very willing. Other times we would meet in a local park or perhaps meet somewhere private and drive around making out and touching each other.

Once I stopped by without calling. Surprised but unfazed, Nancy led me into the house then called her husband on the phone to make sure he was at work. As she was talking to him, I slowly and silently stripped her naked, watching her nipples harden and her slit begin to glisten as I prepared her to be fucked.

It was one of the hottest experiences of my life. I fucked her very hard as soon as she had hung up.

One day she gave me a blow job, which was very unusual for Nancy. I suspect she and her husband had never tried oral sex because the first time I went down on her in return, feeling those long, slender thighs either side of my face and that triangle of wispy curls under my tongue, she was incredibly nervous. It took several determined attempts before she finally relaxed enough to let me bring her to climax.

To my shame, the thought that I was cheating on my wife either did not occur to me, or if it did, I simply put it out of my mind and let the incredible sexual adventure continue.

Then one day when I called, I could tell that something had changed. Nancy seemed upset, but she still invited me over. I arrived and she was indeed quite different; no nakedness, no flirting, no kissing, definitely no fucking.

I asked her what was wrong. She told me it was Stewart; that he wanted to break up with her.

“Stewart?” I asked, astonished. “Break up? You mean…”

Nancy nodded, telling me to my astonishment that she and Stewart were lovers and had been for a year. This shocked me. Like most men, I had a considerable ego where women were concerned so had naturally assumed I was the only man desirable enough to become lover.

She was clearly distressed, so I sat next to her, put my arm around her and asked her to tell me everything; to let it all out. Over the next tear-filled hour, the story emerged. I can say without exaggeration that I was truly shocked.

It all began a year before with Sharon. Despite her obvious infatuation with him, Sharon had not succumbed to Stewart’s continued advances and considerable charm. Instead, she appeared to have defended her honour by offering Nancy as a kind of decoy or surrogate, persuading her to flirt and lead Stewart on instead.

amaracastillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amaracastillo

Nancy had cautiously followed her friend’s urging and a sexual frisson had grown between her and Stu.

Encouraged by this, Sharon had taken things further. Sometimes, when Stewart had an afternoon off, she would invite him over for coffee, coincidentally inviting Nancy at the same time. During the afternoon, Sharon would deliberately direct the conversation towards how, as a result of her background and rather boring husband, Nancy knew very little about men and relationships.

Stewart would then help by explaining what he could from a man’s point of view, seamlessly joining his co-conspirator in a deliberate attempt at seduction; an attempt that slowly began to succeed.

Before many afternoons had passed, Sharon had persuaded Nancy to kiss her in front of Stewart. If her husband was right, the two had kissed many times before, but not with an unfamiliar audience. Nancy apparently agreed and the two had made out on the couch with Stu watching.

From there it had been logical to suggest that she kissed him as well, in order to ‘broaden her experience’ with men.

Nancy had been reluctant at first but was no match for the persuasive power of both her friends combined, and had eventually, cautiously agreed. Encouraged, and sitting next to her on the couch, Stewart leaned towards her and their lips touched.

Nancy had been surprised by the unfamiliar feeling of his lips on hers but after a shaky, nervous start, she began to relax and in a short while, both were enjoying the new experience. Lips soon became mouths; mouths opened and became tongues. Tongues quickly built in heat and passion until soon Nancy and Stewart were making out enthusiastically while Sharon watched.

Nothing more serious happened that day, but when they all parted, the groundwork had been laid for next phase in the seduction plan.

This stage of the plan mostly involved Sharon. During the many hours the two girls spent together, Sharon had already established that her naïve friend did not even know what masturbation was, and most certainly had never done it.

So, taking the lead as usual and building on her experience with her roommate, Sharon casually, jokingly showed Nancy what parts of herself to touch and how to touch them.

As any boy who has ever properly fingered a girl and any girl who has been fingered herself can testify, the effect of expert fingers on the recipient can be profound. What happened to Nancy was nothing short of a revelation. As first Sharon’s and then her own fingers played with the collection of sensitive places between her thighs, the deeply-felt and intense joy of Nancy’s first massive clitoral orgasms shook her both physically and emotionally.

Unsurprisingly, the innocent girl proved to be a good student and a quick learner, practicing on her own as well as with Sharon, slipping out of bed at night to bring herself to climax with remarkable results.

In a short time, Nancy learned how to make herself cum, cum hard and cum often.

It was only a matter of time before the next move in her seduction was taken and she was persuaded to add fingering her make-out sessions with Stewart. The added excitement of feeling a man’s touch on her most delicate parts produced results for that for Nancy were truly astounding.

From there it was a short step to the girls watching Stewart masturbating in front of them before returning the compliment by bringing both of them pleasure with his fingers.

From there the jump to full sex was inevitable. Stewart seduced, stripped and comprehensively fucked Nancy, giving her what was then the most intense sexual experience of her life. Drawing on his years of experience both inside and outside his marriage, it seems the fucking he delivered was so far beyond anything she had experienced with her husband - until then, her only lover - that it completely transformed her love of and attitude to sex.

In other words, she couldn't get enough of it. Fortunately, Stewart was more than willing to fulfill her needs, at least at first. 

Her marriage vows now in tatters, for Nancy the die was cast. Though both were married to other people, she and Stewart became a secret item, their passionate affair completely unknown by me or the rest of our group,

Sharon, the instigator of this adultery became their beard, letting them use her bedroom for their trysts. Once they were comfortable with what they were doing, they found their own places to meet in secret.

Nancy told me that once Stewart and Sharon had seduced her, he hadn’t been fucking her for long before Stu realized how very naïve Nancy was and how little she knew about sex. Before Stewart, the only man she had ever had sex with was her husband. In fact, before Sharon, the only other sexual experiences she had had were with Robert and a few experiments with other girls while she was in school.

Then she told me how Stewart had insisted that Nancy must have more sexual experiences; that it wasn’t right in this day and age for a girl to be so naive. After all, the fifties were over.

Bewildered by her first real orgasms, bewitched by her first adulterous lover and caught up in the unreality of her first real extramarital affair, Nancy had agreed.

To my horror, I learned how Stewart had then effectively become Nancy’s pimp, sending her to friends and acquaintances house’s all over the area so they could fuck her. At least partly in love with Stewart and believing it really was all for her own good, for the last six months, Nancy had trustingly gone to meet and be fucked by whoever he told her to.

I was stunned. As far as I knew, I was her only extra-marital lover.

She told me that at first it had been difficult, the more she did it, the easier it got. And she did enjoy the sex.

Sometimes she knew the guy. Other times she would travel to the house of someone she had never met before but who Stewart knew and wanted her to please. In either case, she would end up being fucked.

Stewart would explain to the guys what they could and couldn’t do with her then check with Nancy when she was available. This was usually in the daytime when the kids were in school and her husband was at work, but she trusted Stewart; if he had set it up and told her it was okay, then it was okay.

So, like a good girl, off she went and was fucked.

Sometimes the guys she visited wanted to see her again. If this happened she would always have to check with Stu. If they did get to fuck her again he would set it up.

Sometimes one of Stu's friends would want her to fuck one of his buddies. Again, she would check. Stu would either say yes or no, but if it was yes, he would be the one who set up their date.

Over the next few visits, more of the story came out. I wasn’t sure what to think.

On the one hand, Nancy was a newly-liberated woman who had discovered a deep love of sex and who was exploring that love with the help and guidance of a man who cared for her.

On the other hand, it could also look like she had become nothing but an unpaid whore, working for Stewart, her pimp. It’s possible some of the guys did pay him to fuck her but there’s no way of finding this out now and I couldn’t mention it to Nancy then.

By the time she and I first fucked, Nancy had been visiting Stu and had been taught by him for many months. During that time she had been fucked by countless other men too. It was no wonder she was so energetic and confident with me.

I flatter myself that the only exception that I know of was me. As far as I know, Nancy never checked with Stu about me and he never called me to confirm I could go and fuck her. I was her choice.

After the first time we fucked, we chatted about when we could do it again. Both of wanted it. Nancy told me her husband went to work early and came home late in the afternoon. Her kids had to be in school by eight in the morning so I could call around nine o’clock.

If she was free, we would set up a time or a day.

Although I didn’t know it then, she was still fucking guys for Stu when our affair started, so I had to make appointments like all the rest. For that reason, if our diaries did not match up, it might be a few weeks between fuck sessions.

Nancy said it that sometimes she would run into one of her fuck buddies when she was out with her husband. On one evening, there was a school function and a couple of guys she had fucked were there too. Each of them recognised Nancy but fortunately neither knew about the other.

After every date, she would go and visit Stewart before she went home so he could eat her cum filled pussy.

Oh yes, all the fucking was unprotected.

One afternoon when she arrived at the guy’s house, she found there was not just one, but three men waiting for her. Up to then all her encounters had been one on one. They told her to strip naked in front of them. Nervously, she did. Then they all played with her naked body. Nancy said she was more turned on by them than ever before; six male hands were touching her, three mouths were kissing her, many strangers’ fingers were in and on her pussy.

By the time they were all naked she was more than ready for them to fuck her, which they all did, in turn.

At least one of the men had called Stu when she left and told him how hot she had been. Afterwards, when she went to his place, Stu simply ripped her clothes off and fucked her hard before diving between her legs and eating her messy, well-used pussy.

It was then that I realized that, far from being a stud so desirable that sweet naïve Nancy couldn’t resist me, for the last six months I had been just another cock with which a newly-created slut could broaden her experience.

In a way, I felt used just as I had thought I was using her. Or maybe it was all just Stewart’s way of saying thank you for giving him a lift to work.

One thing that I am happiest about is that before, during and after all this took place, Nancy and I remained friends as well as lovers. We continued to be both for a long time after this revelation, meeting and fucking in the full knowledge of what Nancy had become.

Once our physical fun was over we had a chance to cuddle and chat about what Stewart had asked her to do and what she actually did. I think it was a kind of therapy for her, though she never expressed any regret for what had happened.

During one post-coital chat, she confessed that at the beginning she really had had no clue about masturbation. Sharon had first shown her how to do it; then Stewart had encouraged and coached her to the extent that with him, she found that she became excited watching a guy jack off too.

After that, she had no problem masturbating while someone watched her and had actually practiced masturbating in front of Stu. In these sessions, he would watch her technique and then give her advice and directions on how to have the best effect.

Aroused myself, I said I would like to watch her too.

Smiling, Nancy stripped fully naked and lay on the top part of her couch. It was a big and over-stuffed; one leg went on the cushion side and the other to the floor, leaving her naked body on full display with her legs spread and her pussy totally exposed.

She started touching herself and running her hands over her body. I stripped naked and stroked as I watched as she slowly worked her body into greater and greater arousal, my own activity on my erect cock apparently exciting her almost as much as hers was exciting me.

When she came I came.

Afterwards she told me to fuck her and fuck her hard after her climax. Despite having just cum, I was so turned on that my cock remained erect. I thrust it into her pussy as violently as I could, urged on by her coarse words.

When I came for the second time it was almost painful, but I filled her pussy as she demanded.

Throughout the whole of our affair, Nancy was an enthusiastic fucker. Stu and his friends had clearly taught her well; any remaining shyness about being naked or fucking strangers had long gone; she liked both. Indeed, if the mood was right, she was the one who fucked me rather than the other way round. Some of our best dates were when we each tried to fuck the other. She liked to experiment too, and if I came up with something, she was up to give it a try.

She was always active. Never just laying back and letting it happen, Nancy participated fully and even gave directions or came up with something new to do.

She particularly liked doggy, something she had learned from one of Stu's friends. She became comfortable with blow jobs too and letting me eat her pussy, again it seems, from experiences she had with others.

The only thing that we did not try was anal. She told me she had done it with Stu and a few of his friends but it was not something she and I ever tried.

No, our fun thing was mutual masturbation. I loved it when she played with herself. Watching her face when she came was an incredible turn on; so incredible in fact that it could actually make me cum on its own.

And when I did cum this way, I used to shoot my semen on her body.

The fact that I wasn’t a stranger; the fact that we knew each other and each other’s spouses socially, made our fucking different from when she was with Stu’s friends.

I know that Stu sometimes gave her instructions in how to fuck me too. This greatly added to her excitement, especially afterwards when she told him all about it and felt him eating my cum out of her pussy; something that Stu apparently did often.

I feel privileged to have known her – in every sense of the word.

***

So that’s the true story of Nancy and the small part I played in a woman’s sexual liberation.

Looking back on these exciting times can still make me hot and hard, even though I’m in my seventies now. I suppose everyone else is the same; those still alive that is.

In the end, Stewart did not finish with Nancy; quite the opposite in fact. When her kids were in college, he left his wife, Nancy left her husband and they moved in together in her own little house.

Strangely, after my physical relationship with Nancy ended, she and my wife remained friends. It was odd sometimes when the three of us were together, but I guess we knew it was all over.

Not so Nancy’s dates. Old habits are not the only ones that die hard; new pleasures can be just as difficult to stop. Nancy told me that even after she had left Robert and was living with Stu, he still sent her out to his friends so they could fuck her.

After her experience with the three men, she told him that she had really enjoyed the experience so he began to arrange more three and foursomes for her too. Sadly I wasn’t involved in those.

Nancy said she loved the summers when she and Stu would sail along the California coast. She once told me that when they got away from land, they would both strip naked. She loved to dive off the boat into the cool water, swim and climb back aboard, naked all the time with only the sun to dry her off.

Sadly they only had about fifteen years together before Stewart died of a heart attack, sailing by himself.

Nancy is now remarried, but I know she does not confine herself exclusively to her new husband. Fortunately he knows this, knew it before they were married and accepts it as being part of the magic of Nancy.

Robert got their house in the divorce and remarried a very conservative woman, also from New England. He lived the life he was looking forward to; go to work, come home, have a pipe of smoke, read the paper, have dinner, drink some wine and watch the telly with his wife.

In all, a very staid life that Nancy would have hated.. Sadly, Robert died when he was only sixty-two, out on a run when he collapsed and died alongside the road.

Stewart’s wife remained in the family home. Despite her lack of sensuality, when he left her, Stu hinted that I should hit on her and see if I could loosen her up. I didn’t have high hopes, but when she had some trouble with her lawn mower one day, I helped to get it started. I jokingly made some comment about liking to start her instead.

She gave me a look I can still see and feel today.

Sharon and Jim moved to L.A. where he got a job with a developer. Ironically, it was Jim who met another woman and had a year-long affair, rather than his sexually oriented wife. Afterwards, Sharon dated and tried to hook up but she was a little too melodramatic for any long time relationship.

They remained married for another twenty-five years but once their kids were grown up and gone, they got divorced. Sharon did not want to live with Jim any longer, saying he had just got nerdier with time and that did not sit well with her personality.

Jim is living with a woman in Minneapolis. Sharon remarried and moved to the City. In all this, I suppose Sharon was the puppet master, controlling people and leading them on. Or perhaps she was more of a catalyst; initiating the reaction but not taking part herself. Either way it would never have happened without her so we should be grateful.

I never found out if she knew about me and Nancy. I’m fairly sure she didn’t know Stu was sharing her with his friends.

And me? Well, I’m still married to Sarah. In fact, we’re celebrating our fiftieth wedding anniversary this year. We have two sons; both now well into adulthood and we are content together.

I must have a loose moral screw somewhere because, with all the fun I was having with Nancy, I never really thought about it as cheating on my wife. I still loved her, we still had sex and had fun together and she and Nancy remained friends so in the end, no harm was done.

I don’t know whether Sarah ever found out about me and Nancy but if she did, she has never mentioned it and we have both put that part of our lives behind us now.

Sadly my wife never did become any more adventurous in bed. It’s something I have learned to live with.

So, this is a cuckold story with complications.

Nancy’s husband Robert was cuckolded by at least one woman and by more men, more often and with more enthusiasm than anyone I have ever met, heard of or even read about.

Stu turned Robert into a cuckold, then once he was with Nancy, made himself one by arranging dates for her even after they moved in together. His taste for creampies suggests her had that tendency in him from the start.

And of course, I cheated on my wife many times, as did so many of the men Nancy met and fucked.

I often wonder what her life might have been like if Nancy hadn’t run into Sharon and Stu. Most likely, she would have been a little milk toast mother going through life with little or no excitement.

But she did meet them, and after being first seduced, Nancy changed from a shy, married, repressed, inexperienced preacher’s daughter to a woman who adored sex. Like a child with a new and exciting toy, she simply could not get enough of it. In a short time, she would try anything with anyone Stu suggested for sexual satisfaction and to please the man who had introduced her to this alternative lifestyle.

In a single year, she experienced more sex with more men in more ways than most women do in a lifetime.

I know this story is true because I was one of those men. I tell myself, I was more to her than simply another cock; that she and I connected on a deeper level than just physically but I will probably never know for sure.

If this story sounds like the unbelievable plot of a corny erotic story, I would have to agree.

Perhaps it does, but in this case, it’s all true.

***

Author’s Note:

I have written many erotic stores, on this website and others, but I must confess that I found the construction of this true tale more challenging, more arousing and more unsettling than almost any other.

The more I listened to my source and the more I wrote, the more I found myself identifying with Nancy. Apart from being very similar both physically and temperamentally, she and I seem to have a great deal of parallel history too.

Writing about Nancy’s experiences reawakened memories, emotions and powerful urges that I have fought hard to control and, for the sake of my marriage and family, must continue to fight to keep suppressed.

But I can’t help envying the strength of character that allowed Nancy to reject convention and fully explore the sexual side of her nature that had unexpectedly been awakened. I am envious of the confidence she had to walk into unknown situations, do new and exciting things with strange new men and get the very best out of them.

And yes, I envy her the large quantities of adventurous sex she single-mindedly pursued and, if my correspondent is correct, is still pursuing.

But I do not envy the effect her choices must have had on her husband and children.

This for me, was the deciding factor; the point at which our histories diverge; the point where, faced with similar decisions and despite the undeniable attraction of the path she chose, I decided to take another.

I don’t regret my choice; my life continues to be exciting in every respect. But having had enough of that particular forbidden fruit to know how good it tastes, I cannot help wondering what might have been.

Perhaps if I had had a Stewart of my own, I would have made different decisions. But I didn't.

I still can’t decide about Stewart. Was he an exploitative pimp who took advantage of her innocence? Was he a good close friend helping Nancy explore her sexuality in a safer, more controlled way? Or was he a closet cuckold himself who, after cuckolding Nancy’s husband and winning her completely, found pleasure in having her cheat on him too.

There is evidence to support all three of these possibilities.

Whatever the truth, for me Nancy has become a heroine; almost a role model for women like me to watch, envy and admire even if we can’t or won’t follow her example ourselves. I hope she is still enjoying the life Sharon and Stewart showed her was possible.

Many and sincere thanks to my online friend – you know who you are - for telling me her life-affirming story.

 

 

Published 
Written by JennyGently
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments