Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Arranged Marriage - Part IX

"Before Sunita leaves she shows Bill another side to her and he learns more about himself too"

15
8 Comments 8
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

With one hand gripping my forearm and the other hand the cane she led me from the bedroom to the dining room and came to a halt at the edge of the long table. I was nervous. I had never been in this position with any women before, it had always been the other way around and yet I felt a sexual excitement that I had never experienced before. Letting go of my arm she gripped my left buttock and gave it a squeeze. “You have very firm buttocks Master,” she told me. “Will they be able to take a lot of pain, I wonder?”

“I... I don’t know.” I answered as she pulled her hand away and took hold of my cock.

“Well we will soon find out, won’t we Master.” She responded as she stroked me.

“What are you going to punish me for?”

She remained silent for a few moments as she stroked my cock slowly and then cupped my testicles. “You haven’t been treating me properly, have you Master?”

“How... how do you mean?”

“I’m a Veshya,” she responded. “Your Veshya and I don’t think that you treat me like one at times.”

“I... I thought that I was treating you like one.”

“Then how come I don’t feel that you are using me,” she responded giving my bottom a slap. “I want you to use me more for your pleasure. A man like you has needs, many needs, and I want to hear your voice ordering me to come to you and satisfy you. Do you hear what I am saying?”

I understood. “You want me to be calling you up and arranging meetings more often?”

Her hand gently stroked my cock. “Yes Master and not just here but at my home as well. I am a Veshya and my bed lies empty now waiting for a man like you to occupy it and use me at any time of the day or night. Whether it’s for an hour or a whole day and night I am there to be used.”

“I... I’m not really used to using a woman like that, you know just for sex,” I tried explaining. “I...I... “

She stood on her tip toes and kissed my lips quickly. “You like sex don’t you?”

I nodded as she gently stroked me once more.

“You like fucking me don’t you?”

“Of course I do.”

“You enjoy knowing that my Yoni is available for you any time of day or night?”

I nodded.

“Well?”

“Then I will use you more from now on.”

She kissed me again. “That’s all I ask,” she whispered. “I don’t expect any commitment; no expectations of romance or companionship. I don’t even expect you to be faithful to me. All I want is for you to fuck me very regularly.”

“But one day you might meet someone that you want to settle down with and raise a family.”

She nodded. “I probably will but that would never preclude you from fucking me whenever you wanted to.”

I smiled. “Your future husband might have something to say about that.”

She kissed me again. “Any man that wants to be my husband will be expected to vacate the marital bed for you at your request.”

I smiled again but the look on her face remained serious. “Well if that’s what you want.”

“I do want,” she replied as she began to stroke me again. “I know that you would like that to. I can see that you’re the type of man that would enjoy making my husband vacate the marital bed late at night to have your needs satisfied by me.”

I moaned softly. Her hand was bringing me slowly to an orgasm and the visualisation of slipping into her bed newly vacated by her husband excited me.

“I can even imagine you turning up on my wedding night to have your needs satisfied.”

I groaned loudly. Sunita knew me better that I knew I did myself. “You had better stop,” I told her. “Otherwise you will have me filling your hand with cum in a few minutes.”

Sunita stopped and smiled before turning to pick up the key to the handcuffs off the table. Suddenly I felt disappointed. “You’re... you’re not going to cane me then?” I asked as the key went into the lock.

“Is that what you really want?”

I thought about for a few moments. The sexual excitement was strong within. This was a road that I never been down before but there again the whole journey with Sunita, so far, was one that I had never done before. “Yes” I responded quietly.

“It will hurt,” she told me. “It does hurt believe me. Are you sure you want me to do it?”

I thought about it once again but my answer was still the same. “You... you don’t want to be having the conversation again with me about not treating you like the whore you really are do you?”

The key was immediately with withdrawn and the clang of it hitting the table as she tossed it onto it startled me. “Yes you’re right.”

The cuffs felt heavy again as she turned me around so that I was looking down the table. The hand in the small of my back was forceful and I quickly found myself lying face down with her hand still pressing down on me. “We won’t have this conversation again will we?”

“No.”

No what?” she responded with the hard stroke of the cane against my bottom.

I yelped. “No Mistress.” I responded in pain.

The six strokes that followed were swift and very painful and when I stood to my feet tears rolled down my cheeks. Sunita was very apologetic, taking the cuffs off me quickly and hugging and kissing me. “I’m so sorry Master.” She said over and over again.

I found myself comforting her and thanking her. I was very sore and quite shocked in a way yet I had enjoyed it. My erection stood out like a flagpole and it was wet and sticky with cum. Sunita sank to her knees and after licking away all my precum she gripped it tightly and began to move her hand slowly back and forth.

She looked up smiling as she masturbated me; it was almost as if she was taunting me. “I expect you will fuck me hard after this won’t you Master?”

I nodded as I groaned.

jenycouple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jenycouple

“That’s good Master,” she responded as her hand movements grew faster. “But first I am going to pee on you. I want to squat over your face and pee all over you.”

I came quickly unloading gushing cum all over her hair and face. Shortly afterwards Sunita repaid me with her own gushing over my face and hair. As I lay down in the bath she squatted down over my face. I looked up staring into her sex as I waited patiently for her pee then I strained to get closer to her with my tongue. She groaned as I made contact with her moist love petals and a trickle of pee was released. I closed my mouth allowing the warm liquid to run over my lips and around my cheeks and then suddenly she began to gush. I managed to close my eyes just in time as she moved back and forth to ensure my whole face got covered. A short while later we settled down in bed and fucked and then lay for a while talking and enjoying our togetherness. Later we fucked once more and fell asleep.

Sunita was up and about when I awoke with an uncomfortable erection so I got up. She was in the kitchen by the sink preparing breakfast wearing one of my dressing gowns. I kissed her and pulled open the sash to expose her nakedness but she grabbed my hand. “There’s a man in the bedroom opposite,” she explained. “He’s been watching me.”

I smiled and brushed her hand away. “You’re a Veshya remember.” I told her as I continued to open up the gown.

There was a look of shock on her face but I continued and pushed the gown of her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I didn’t bother to look up at the house but I knew that a couple lived there on their own. He had taken an interest in Cherie too when she used to visit. She had referred to him as a perv but it didn’t particularly bother me.

“He can see me you know,” Sunita said quietly.

I kissed her. “Good. Now turn round to face him so he gets a full view.”

Her face was flushed but she did as she was told. “Don’t look up,” I told her. “Just carry on making coffee as if he isn’t there and then bring my cup to the bedroom. I need a fuck.”

She returned to the bedroom a few minutes later. “He’s gone now.” She smiled.

“Bet he’s having a lie down and playing with himself.”

She laughed as she slipped into bed beside me. “I hadn’t taken you as a man who would do something like that,” she said as she kissed me.

“There’s a lot you have to learn about me Sunita,” I responded as I rolled on top of her. “I’ll probably share you before long.”

Sunita groaned as I slipped my cock inside her. “I quite fancy the idea of holding you down while another man fucks you.” I told her before she began to scream uncontrollably.

 

**

 

A couple of hours later she was gone and I was left facing a Sunday afternoon alone. I had got used to the routine over the years but in the short space of time I had known Sunita that loneliness seemed a thing of the past. I decided to go down to the local carvery. Not only was I hungry but I also needed to catch up with one or two mates that I knew would be there. Part way through lunch Sunita called me from the airport. They were getting ready to board the flight. There was sadness in her voice at times but she was focused on getting back to me.

She told me that Depak and his wife and Rakesh and Isha had come round to her mum and dad’s while she was there. I had forgotten about them until she reminded me about the Bengal Dynasty.

“I told Isha about us,” she told me. “I thought I would get it over with before the gossip did the rounds.”

I laughed.

“I think it will spur her on to leave Rakesh.”

“You’ve started a family trend then?”

Sunita laughed. “Actually we had a bit of a gossip about you?”

“Oh!”

Sunita explained that she had told her about me and my special qualities. “She wanted to know if you had a twin brother.”

I laughed.

“She needs a good man,” Sunita said. “Rakesh is pretty selfish in bed as well as being a womaniser.”

“Well I’m sure she’ll find a decent guy some day.”

“Maybe I should ask her to come round and cook you a nice curry this weekend,” she responded. “Maybe take care of other things too?”

“You mean... “

“Well I wouldn’t want you missing out on your weekend treat.”

I was taken aback with her suggestion. “Wouldn’t you be jealous if we did anything?”

“Of course,” she responded. “But I love you and if I don’t want to see you missing out on your home comforts while I’m away.”

I really didn’t know what to say to that but I responded by saying, “Anyway she might not want that.”

“I don’t think so,” Sunita replied. “Actually she asked me if I was willing to share you.”

Share?”

“Yes.”

I was a little stunned by that.

“Isha and I go back a long way,” she told me. “We... we were lovers.”

Lovers?”

“Nothing serious. We were sixteen and we... well we were exploring our sexuality.”

“I see.”

“Are you shocked?”

“I suppose I am but it doesn’t bother me. Your past is your past.”

“And if it were to happen in the future?”

I laughed. “As long as I can have a ringside seat it is fine by me.”

Sunita laughed. “Perhaps there’ll be more than a ringside seat.”

I could feel my erection rising. “You’ve given me a hard on.” I told her.

She laughed again. “Well I can’t do anything about that now but I’ll get Isha to come round on Saturday night to cook you dinner and take care of any else that crops up.”

“Are... are you really serious about that?”

“Rakesh and Depak are away this weekend at a food exhibition. She’ll be very pleased with some company,” Sunita said quietly. “And I sure that she would welcome a good hard fucking.”

I groaned. In the background I could hear a voice over the public announcement system.

“That’s our flight,” Sunita said. “I’ll keep in touch. I love you Bill.”

The connection went dead and I sat there for a moment still clutching my mobile phone as I pondered on our discussion. The whirlwind was blowing again. I was being swept off my feet once more and I had no idea where I was going to land.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments