Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Arranged Marriage - Part X

"With Sunita out of the country Bill gets to renew his acquantance with Cherie"

13
6 Comments 6
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words

And then there was Cherie.

It had been over two months now since Cherie and I had had sex. Her husband, Pete had become suspicious that she was having an affair and she had decided to cool things between us. We still saw each other regularly though because we worked together and the relationship remained friendly. She often had to visit my office with paperwork and we sometimes chatted. I was never fully sure of what was going through her mind during those times but I know that I often relived our encounters.

You see, I knew what she looked like without her clothes on. She may have come across as a demure and innocent young lady but I knew that she was different naked and behind closed doors. I had feasted my eyes on the sight of her with legs spread wide and I had done things to her in my bed that even her husband had never done. Cherie loved sex and there was very little that she would say no to; it was hard not to be aroused around her.

Prior to our relationship ending I would always try to get close enough to her to touch her. Sometimes she would come round to the back of my desk and stand there with her paperwork laid out for me to read and sign, allowing me the opportunity to slip my hand up the back of her skirt and touch her. Sometimes I used to wonder if I was touching her sex more than her husband was. My favourite thing, though, was to hold my fingers to my nose after she closed the door behind her and looked at me through the glass windows as she walked away. It used to embarrass her very much. But those days were over now... or so I had thought.

It was Tuesday, two days after Sunita’s departure, and I had just finished texting with her. Her grandfather had had another stroke and was now in a coma. The doctors had given him just days to live. It was a sad time all round. I hadn’t had a real chance to talk to Sanjay properly since she had left. Mondays were always manic here and with things quietening down, I was about to go and look for him when Cherie came into my office. This time she walked right around my desk instead of standing at a distance in front of it. The swish of her red skirt caught my attention and I knew immediately that she was wearing stockings.

“How are things?” she asked, with her perfume filling my nostrils.

“Fine,” I lied, “and you?”

“Pete and I have separated,” she told me. “We have decided on a trial separation but I can’t see us ever getting back together again.”

“I’m sorry to hear that?” I lied again, knowing full well that they were never going to make it work anyway.

“We’re... we’re just not compatible where it matters,” she said. “Pete’s moved out.”

I knew from her tone that she was trying to tell me something but I didn’t respond as I concentrated on the paperwork she had placed in front of me.

“So... I’m available if you’re... “she said quietly.

“I... I’m seeing someone at the moment.”

I knew from her reaction that it had taken her by surprise. “Anyone I know?” she asked after a short while.

I smiled.

“Someone I might know but you are being discrete?”

I smiled again.

“I’m not looking for something... well you know what I mean,” she responded quietly. “I have to be careful about relationships until I’ve seen my solicitor again but...”

“But you would like me to fuck you?”

She smiled. “I miss you,” she replied in almost a whisper. “Miss the things you used to do to me.”

“Like what?”

“Spanking,” she said softly. “I miss that and I don’t have to worry about marks now.”

I had an erection now. “And what would I be spanking you for?”

She cleared her throat. “For coming into your office without wearing panties.”

I stifled a groan but failed to keep my hand on my desk. It was like old times. My hand dropped casually behind her and slipped between her parted knees. My fingers moved slowly up her inner thighs, feeling the silk material of her stockings before encountering the lace at the top of them. Then came the soft flesh of her inner thighs as her legs shifted wider apart followed by the soft hair of her sex and then the wetness.

I couldn’t hold back the groan. Cherie then leant forward and with one hand turned the page of a report as she dropped the other to my lap. “This is the crux of the problem, sir,” she said as she gave my bulge a squeeze before withdrawing her hand quickly.

“Fucking hell, Cherie,” I gasped.

“Should I drop by at seven tonight sir, for my punishment?”

There was only one response I could give.

“I could pick up a takeaway from the Chinese if you want?”

I nodded.

“Don’t forget your toothbrush and a clean pair of knickers,” I said to her as she started to walk away.

She turned and smiled. “What makes you think I’ll be staying the night?”

“Because you won’t be getting your clothes back until the morning.”

She looked at me once more with a far-away look in her eyes and then turned away as I pressed my fingers to nose to acquaint myself with the smell of sex once more. As usual she looked back and gave an embarrassed smile before leaving me to the paperwork she had left me with.

Later I managed to catch up with Sanjay. It was strange but I felt guilty about cheating with Cherie. It was ludicrous I know but I felt guilty about cheating on his wife with Cherie. He too had heard from Sunita and he was going to come and see me about taking time off for the funeral to come. That was no problem. I asked him how things were between him and his family and he told me that the imminent death had put all that to one side. With both families connected and therefore affected, their priorities were somewhat changed. I asked him how he was coping and he admitted that he was missing Sunita as well. In turn, I felt even more guilty.

The thought of Cherie though, in my bed later was over-riding all other emotions. This time it would be different with her. On almost all previous occasions the thought of her husband somewhere in the background often put a dampener on things. Cherie would constantly look at her watch and consider the remaining time we had together. I remember one time hiding her watch under my pillow and keeping her in bed up until almost the last minute. She had had to rush off without even showering and just managed to get home five minutes before Pete. “I had to stand in the kitchen talking to him about his day with cum filled knickers clinging to my fanny.” She had told me.

I had laughed but she chided me. “It’s not funny,” she told me. “I was dreading him making a move on me.”

I remember thinking afterwards how nice it would have been for him to have discovered it. Taking your wife’s knickers down after just getting back from being away and finding them full of cum. There would be no explaining your way out of that one! Maybe it would have excited him; maybe he would have feasted on it as she described to him what I had down to her or more to the point, what she had done to me to arouse me so much.

Sitting back at my desk and sorting out my paperwork was quite difficult because my mind was really on Cherie, but I managed to get it together and sign everything off for her. I could have called her and told her that it was ready but I decided to take it myself to her. It also gave me the chance to see the new girl, Lisa. I had overheard some of the guys talking about the pretty blonde that had just started with us. They had also noticed that there were no signs of rings on her finger. Not that it made much difference these days. Lisa was sat at her desk and gave me a smile as I said hello but Cherie was quick to grab my attention. There’s nothing like a bit of rivalry for your affections!

RitaMay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RitaMay

She took my files and then scribbled something on a piece of paper. “Can you see if you have this distribution order in your office please, Bill?” she asked.

I had to hold back as I read ‘Will you have time to tend to my garden tonight as well? It’s not been attended to since your last visit and its becoming overgrown’. I knew exactly what she meant.

“No problem,” I told her. “It might take a little while rummaging through everything but if it’s urgent...”

She smiled. “It is urgent, Bill. If you could find the time I would be very grateful?”

“I’ll hold you to that.” I responded, turning to Lisa.

She smiled, obviously seeing a double meaning there. I wondered for a moment what she looked like out of her knickers. Some men preferred breasts and others legs but I was a cunt man. Firm breasts, long legs and a pert bum were all very nice but it’s the pussy that really matters. Getting in there and releasing your seed deep inside was what sex was all about. It would be a pleasure giving her garden my attention and I had to quickly curtail my thoughts on that proposition. I could feel my cock stirring and a huge boner was the last thing I wanted.

 

**

 

Two hours later I was looking out of my window watching expectantly for Cherie’s arrival. I had showered and changed and set one end of the table ready for dinner and I was ready to punish her. The other end of the table was prepared for her strapping down and handcuffs and the cane was at the ready. Mentally I was ready to punish her hard and leave those marks that we both always wanted to be left on her bottom but I had to be realistic as well. She needed to work next day and she needed to be able to sit down. I had also changed the blade in my razor and at the bottom of bed lay a folded towel with the razor and shaving cream lying on top of it.

Shaving a woman’s sex was probably the most intimate thing a man could do to woman without actually having sex with her. It was also probably the most intimate thing a woman could let a man do to her without involving penetrative sex. I remember my ex sister-in-law saying something along those lines to me after I had shaved her the first time. It was around the fourth or fifth time of us having sex together when I did it to her. We had managed to get a whole afternoon to ourselves and we had just had a quick bout of lusty sex and were resting on top of her bed. I was running my fingers through her pubic hair which was golden brown and very curly. I had asked her if she ever thought of shaving down there and she explained that her husband had always wanted to do it to her but she didn’t trust him. “He’s always cutting himself shaving,” she had responded, “so there’s no way I’m letting him loose on me down there.”

I laughed and told her that I regular shaved her sister. It took a while to persuade her to let me do it. She was worried about what her husband would say and there was all that shyness to overcome as well but I finally got her to lie back on a towel and let me get on with it. Once I got started she lay back and enjoyed it. I was very gentle with her, so much so, she was very relaxed by the time I had finished. She was also very aroused and we had two bouts of lusty sex in quick succession afterwards.

The sudden appearance of Cherie’s car coming around the corner curtailed my thoughts about the past and I gave my bulge a gentle squeeze in anticipation of what was to come. I saw that she was struggling with her small overnight bag, a fold up suit bag holding her work wear as well as a bag containing the take away so I rushed out to help her. The neighbour who liked to watch from his bedroom window was out in his garden and he looked across at us. I just had to smile at the look on his face.

Cherie put her bag down in the hallway and hung up the other clothing bag on the coat hooks before following me through to the kitchen. “Do you want to eat now or... ?” I asked her.

“Whatever you want?”

I had already heated up the oven so I took out a tray and put the food cartons in and put everything into the oven to keep warm. She looked at me expectantly as I took her hand and led her through to the dining room. “Everything is prepared I see,” she commented, looking at the settings, “Wine uncorked as well.”

“It just needs a little more breathing time,” I told her

Then she noticed the cane lying at the bottom end of the table with the cuffs. She also noticed the attachments fastened to the legs at the bottom of the table. “Even prepared for my punishment too,” she commented.

I smiled and noticed her slight tremble. I moved closer and held before kissing her. “I’ve missed you,” she said as she lowered herself to her knees. “I’ve also missed this.”

Her slim fingers deftly but hurriedly dealt with my belt buckle. I had missed this too. The girl at work with that ‘butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth look’ on her knees desperately extracting my cock from my trousers to get it into her mouth.

“I’ve really missed your cock,” she said as she wrapped her fist around me and began to move it back and forth.

I groaned and placed a hand on the top of her head. “I’ve missed this too.”

She smiled as she looked up at me. “Have you missed my cunt as well?”

I groaned again. Little miss innocent had such a vulgar mouth at times. She looked up at me again with that same smile as her hand moved slowly back and forth. “Do you want me to cum in my mouth or would you prefer to punish me and then fill my cunt?”

I groaned a final time before reaching down and taking her arm to lead her to the end of the table. Cherie stood there as I unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the floor leaving her standing in just a pair of black stockings and a suspender belt. Moments later her ankles were fastened to the table legs and she was bent across the table top with her hands cuffed and stretched out in front of her.

I knew how Cherie enjoyed the build-up; the anticipation as she waited for the first blow to come always made her very wet. I slid my hand between her legs and found her inner thighs wet. “You’ve been waiting for this for a long time haven’t you, Cherie?”

She moaned loudly as my fingers entered her to find even more wetness. “So have I, Cherie,” I responded. “At last I can beat you and not worry about marks.”

She moaned again. I dropped to my knees behind her and pressed my face between her legs. I had missed her wetness too; missed her taste and musky aroma and I missed her cries as I buried my tongue inside her. She liked to be teased; liked to be brought to the brink of orgasm and liked to feel the pain shooting through her body as I quickly took the cane to her.

I stopped at six strokes; six hard and very painful strokes. She was sobbing as I pressed myself against her with my cock touching her sex. She liked hard sex; rough, hard sex. Cherie liked to be bound, beaten and taken and that’s exactly what I did to her. I gave her what she had been missing.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments