Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Arranged Marriage - Part XI

"Bill meets Isha, who plans a very public cuckolding for her cheating husband."

15
9 Comments 9
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

A few hours later we found ourselves in bed enjoying post-coital bliss. For the first time, we could lie together and relax without the thought of Cherie having to get up to go back home. It would also be one of the very rare occasions too that we spend the whole night together.

We fucked once before falling asleep and again the next morning. I awoke to the pleasure of having Cherie giving me a blow job and once I fully got my senses together I rolled her over onto her back and gave her good hard fucking. It would have been nice to enjoy more post-coital bliss but work beckoned.

We saw each other again two hours later. Once again, she came into my office with a work file and came around to my side of the desk. People were walking past so I just opened up the file to pretend to be reading and was greeted by a large sheet of paper with ‘Thank You’ written in bold black letters. I smiled.

“Thank you,” I responded.

“I left my panties in your washing basket,” she said quietly. “Any chance of dropping by to collect them tonight?”

“I don’t see why not,” I replied just as someone came into the office. “I’ll take a look at this Cherie and get back to you later,” I told her.

It was Bob from packing and he watched her walk past him and close the door behind her, drooling like a puppy. “I’d love to give her one,” he said. “I bet she’s a little tiger in bed.”

I smiled. ‘More like a lioness,’ I thought as he handed me a pile of papers. “Rumour has it that she and her husband have split up,” he said.

I shrugged my shoulders. “No idea,” I told him.

“Yes, it's all-round admin.”

I smiled. “This place is a hotbed for gossip Bob,” I answered. “I wouldn’t take much notice of it. They’ll be saying that I’m fucking her next.”

He laughed. “In your dreams!”

I smiled.

“Have you heard any more about the takeover?” he asked.

I laughed. “The rumour mill is still active then on that subject.”

He laughed. “So it’s just a rumour then?”

I shrugged my shoulders. I neither cared nor worried about it and besides, Sanjay appeared in the doorway. Bob left and Sanjay sat down. “Sunita’s grandfather died last night,” he said solemnly. “Her father rang this morning to tell me.”

“I’m so sorry, Sanjay,” I told him feeling rather helpless.

“They’re going to be staying over until the funeral. I would like to go out there as well.”

“Of course, Sanjay,” I told him. “Put in a leave request form and I’ll get it sorted right away.”

He thanked me and walked away. I felt a bit of a heel. His marriage was over and he’d just lost a family relative.

About an hour later Sunita rang me as well. I told her how sorry I was. Death is always a horrible and difficult subject to talk about. You can say all the right words, recite all the right platitudes but it can’t take away the pain and the grief for those directly affected by it. She also told me about the reverberations about her and Sanjay’s separation inside the family. I could have said that it was the wrong time to have revealed i,t but hindsight is a wonderful thing, isn’t it?

I told her that Sanjay would be coming out to see her and mentioned that he could take as much time off as he wanted.

“Thanks,” she said

“I... I spoke to Isha last night,” she told me. “She was saying that Depak would not be going to the food exhibition because he was coming out with Ishita to the funeral. Rakesh is still going, though.”

“Okay,” I responded.

“I gave her your number to call you about the weekend.”

“Are... are you sure about this with everything that is going on?”

“I love you Bill and I want you to enjoy yourself,” she told me. “Anyway, she is very angry with Rakesh. She found a credit card statement of his hidden in a drawer in his office and it had details of spending on lingerie and flowers. They weren’t for her benefit. I think this will be the final straw.”

“I see.”

“She has a lot of pent up anger to vent.”

I laughed. “Well, I hope she’s not going to take it out on me.”

Sunita laughed as well. “Oh, I think she will be venting on you but in a nice way. I think you’ll be getting the best of her.”

“I’m looking forward to it then.”

“I told her how you good you are in bringing the Veshya out in me and she wants some of that too.”

“Hmmmm, sounds good.”

“Go easy on her though,” Sunita said. “She’s led a very sheltered life.”

I laughed. “Well we’ll just have to take the roof off then won’t we?”

Sunita laughed too then told me that she loved me and couldn’t wait to get back and see me before ending the call.

 

~~~

 

Isha rang me just as I got in the door that evening. It had been the first time that I had spoken to her. Her voice sounded soft and gentle. “Sunita has asked if I would cook a meal for you on Saturday night,” she explained. “Is that okay?”

“Yes... yes,” I told her. “It’s very nice of you. Thank you.”

“It’s the least I could do,” she responded. “Sunita has been a very loyal friend to me and it’s the least I can do.”

“Well thank,s anyway.”

“I thought that you might like to come to the restaurant and have dinner with me there. You have been here before haven’t you?”

“Yes, it used to be a regular Friday night treat.”

She laughed. “And then Sunita stole our best customer away from us.”

It was my turn to laugh although I wondered why she did not want to come here.

“I will get our chef to prepare a special banquet for us,” she said. “Sunita tells me that you enjoy our cuisine.”

VioletaParadise1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletaParadise1

“It’s the finest in the world,” I told her.

“And maybe you would like come back to my home for coffee afterwards?” she suggested after a moment or two of silence.

“That... that would be nice,” I answered hesitantly. “But we could come back to my place if it’s not convenient for you.”

“No, my home will be very convenient. My husband is away on business for the next few days,” she responded. “Perhaps we can have coffee at your home another time?”

I didn’t need to know why she didn’t want to come here and cook for me now. Isha wanted revenge and boy, was she going to get it. Dining in her husband’s restaurant with another man while he was away and then taking him back to the marital home!

“I have your address, Bill. I’ll get one of the waiters to come and collect you. Is 7:00 pm convenient?”

I was starting to shake now. “That... that would be fine,” I answered.

“I’ll be wearing a dark blue and yellow Kurti,” she said. “Sunita says that you like our traditional wear and I’ll have a Bindi too!”

She had me stammering once again. “Th... that will be fine. But what is a Kurti?”

“It’s what you might call a shirt dress,” she explained. “Our men wear a Kurta which is like a long collarless shirt.”

“I see,” I responded. “Well, I’m sure that you’ll look very... nice in it.”

“I hope so. Sunita says that you are a man of taste and she has been very precise about some of them, Bill. I hope that I won’t disappoint. I know how firm you can be.”

Now I had a huge erection. “I... I’m sure that you won’t disappoint Isha.”

She was silent for a moment. “If... if there’s anything else that comes to mind later please let Sunita know. We speak regularly and we are very close friends. See you Saturday, then.”

The call ended and I was left stunned as well as very aroused. ‘Phew, these Indian women aren’t backward at coming forward.’ I thought to myself. And neither were they to be crossed. Isha was a wife out for revenge and this was going to a very public one for her husband Rakesh. I almost felt sorry for the poor bastard.

The sound of the doorbell brought me back to the present. It was Cherie. I wasn’t expecting her to arrive so soon but I was glad. I had needs to be met.

“I haven’t had time for a shower yet,” I told her after we kissed.

“Me neither,” she said. “I thought that we could take a bath before dinner. I bought a bottle of bubbly too.”

I smiled. This was the office Miss Prim and Proper talking to me. “Well, what you waiting for then?” she asked heading to the kitchen with our takeaway dinner and drink. Get naked and start running the bath.”

Ten minutes later as I lay in the bath Cherie walked in naked with two glasses of bubbly. I reached up and took a glass from her. “You know they all think you are very aloof back at the office. A bit prim and proper.”

She laughed as she climbed into the bath facing me. “But I am very prim and proper,” she said with a smile.

I slid my foot between her legs and touched her sex with my big toe. Her pussy lips opened up for me and I felt her juicy wetness. “Do you masturbate?” I asked.

She nodded. “Quite a lot, yes. Why?”

“Do it for me now please.”

“Only if you do it for me as well afterwards.”

“Okay.”

Cherie handed me her glass and sat back and touched herself. The last woman that I had seen do this was my ex-sister-in-law. I found very enthralling and exciting watching her touch and bring herself to an orgasm. She had enjoyed that moment of abandonment and exhibitionism as well.

Cherie was enjoying the moment as well and closed her eyes as she began to rub her sex. I pushed my foot forward again and touched her sex. “That’s it, Cherie,” I said softly. “Cum for me, think of the fucking I am going to give you and cum for me.

I watched her spending the next five or so minutes softly moaning to herself as she rubbed her clitty then suddenly started to buck and writhe and cry out loudly. Cherie came for me.

With face flushed she opened her eyes and looked at me. “Your turn now.”

I had masturbated many times but this would the first that I had done it in front of anybody else before. I wasn’t shy though. I too closed my eyes and gripped my erection. My thoughts turned to Isha, the shy, virginal Indian girl that I was going to be fucking on Saturday night. It was going to bring special pleasure to me fucking this married lady. She sounded very pliable and only too willing to please me.

Also, I didn’t like the man and he had hurt his wife. It was going to be very pleasurable fucking her in his bed. Not just in it but on his side of the bed too where I would ensure I left a nice wet patch. I was hoping that she might have a bedside photograph of him as well so that I could look up at it as I filled her with my cum.

Suddenly my filthy thoughts brought me to start cumming. Cherie was watching and suddenly sat up and leant forward with mouth open. Her lips just managed to close around the tip of my cock in time to receive my cum. It was one of the most satisfying wanks I had ever had.

After a relaxing dinner and some wine, we went to bed for an early night and fucked twice before drifting off to sleep. Once again she woke me by sucking my cock to an erection and then she mounted me for a much needed satisfying fuck.

Later that morning, she came into my office with some paperwork. This time there was a thank you card inside the folder. It was just a plain card but inside were the words ‘Thank you for some wonderful fucking.’ It was signed 'Cherie XXXX'.

I laughed. “I don’t think I can display this on my office cabinet,” I said.

“Once I’m divorced, you can,” she replied.

“It would ruin your reputation you know,” I told her with a smile.

“I don’t give a fuck about my reputation,” she responded. “A nice cock destroys reputations and yours is very nice.”

I was silent for a few moments. “And you have a very nice cunt,” I told her.

“Well anytime you want to use it, Bill, you only have to ask!“

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments