Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Arranged Marriage - Part XII

"Bill meets up with Isha and they prepare for their dinner date."

21
13 Comments 13
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words

I was tempted to use her cunt again and very nearly telephoned her to tell her that, but it was Thursday and in two nights time I would be fucking Isha and I wanted to save myself for her.

Cherie did hint the following day about us spending the weekend together but I managed to convince her that until her divorce was settled, it was better to keep things quieter between us. I also told her that I had some prior engagements this weekend too. I knew that she was disappointed but what else could I do? 

Besides, I was in love with Sunita. I don’t know what it was about her exactly but I felt that she really needed a real relationship with a man and I was also beginning to realise that I should be thinking about my future as well. Having a free and easy sex life was one thing but it was time that I gave some serious thought to settling down and having a family of my own again.

Sunita rang me that morning to tell me that the funeral would be the following Tuesday. Sanjay was arriving the next afternoon and they planned to return the following Friday. I was looking forward to seeing her back here. In the meantime, there was Isha.

“She’s a little nervous about Saturday night,” Sunita told me.

“Does she want to cancel?”

“Oh no,” she said with laughter. “She’s determined to get her revenge on Rakesh. No, Isha is going to make sure that he will be humiliated just like he has humiliated her over all these years. But she’s like me, she’s only known one man sexually and her first time was on her wedding night, just like me.”

“Well you managed okay,” I said with laughter.

She laughed back. “But we have different personalities,” Sunita told me. “She is quite a shy person deep down inside.”

“Well, I will go easy on her.”

She laughed again. “But she does want to please you and hopes that you will derive lots of pleasure out of her.”

I felt myself stiffen. “Yes, she kind of hinted at that yesterday.”

“And has anything come to mind that you would like me to relay to her?”

I laughed. “Well, you know the type of underwear I like.”

“She’s already bought a Basque to wear for you and some stockings as well.”

“Mmmmm,” I moaned. “Well... in another lifetime I used to go out with a married woman and when I used to meet her for dinner she always discreetly handed me her panties as I sat down and joined her. It kind of set the tone of the whole evening ahead.”

“I’ll pass that on to her then. Anything else?”

“Well... you know just how much I like a shaved yoni.”

“That’s about to be taken care of. Isha is booked in for a waxing Saturday morning.”

I could feel my cock straining inside my pants.

“I’ve also told her how you like me to kneel in front of you and release your Shishn and suck it.”

“Hmmmm, I look forward to that,” I replied drifting off in thought for a few moments. “Isha said that she was going to send one of the waiters to collect me for dinner. Will she be getting one of the staff to take us to her home, do you know?”

“Yes,” Sunita replied, “She is going to humiliate him in front of the staff. After all, he has done the same to her. They all know about his other women.”

“She intends putting him through it then doesn’t she?” I replied. “I kind of feel sorry for the sod.”

“Don’t feel sorry for him,” Sunita said sharply. “Rakesh is a bastard!”

“I was only saying it jokingly, Sunita,” I replied suddenly realising that this had been the first the time that we had disagreed on something.

“I understand,” she responded. “It’s a sore point with us.”

“Anyway, we’ll start putting that right Saturday night,” I told her.

“Isha... Isha did want me to ask you to do something else for her, but I told her that she had better talk to you personally about that.”

“Oh?”

“She might ring later if she plucks up the courage.”

“Now you have got me intrigued,” I said. “Can’t you even give me a hint?”

“No. She may change her mind. Anyway, you have my blessing to give her a wonderful time on Saturday night.”

“I will do my best,” I replied as our call ended.

 

~~~~

 

There was no call from Isha on Friday afternoon, which I found very frustrating. I hated suspense and I found myself wasting time on wondering what else she wanted from me. Fortunately, I wasn’t left hanging until Saturday night to find out what she wanted. I was just about to ring out for a Chinese takeaway when my doorbell rang. It was Isha.

I recognised the tall, tanned, dark-haired Indian woman from the Bengal Dynasty immediately. I had seen her a number of times serving drinks, taking telephone orders and payments. I also recognised her from somewhere else. She worked at the solicitors that handled the divorce from my ex-wife.

She was dressed in a blue two-piece dress suit and wore a white blouse and looked as if she had just come from work.

“Hi, I’m Isha,” she said softly.

I moved aside and let her walk past, telling her where I recognised her from. She laughed. “Yes, I help out in the restaurant sometimes and I'm a solicitor as well. I handle our Asian clients.”

For a moment I felt out of my depth.

“Have I interrupted anything?” she asked noticing the Chinese takeaway menu on the table.

I smiled. “I was just about to order a takeaway.”

She laughed. “Buying from the enemy camp, I see?”

I laughed again. “Well I would normally have gone to you but I have a booking there tomorrow night with a very attractive lady and I didn’t want to spoil my appetite.”

She laughed. “Ah, saving yourself for something better,” she said with a hint of seduction. “Why don’t you allow me to get a taster delivered to us?”

“Sounds good,” I told her.

Isha delved into her handbag and took out her mobile phone. “What is the postcode for your address?”

I gave it to her and suddenly she started speaking into her phone in Hindi. Apart from the postcode, I couldn’t understand a word she was saying but it all sounded very seductive to me. Sunita had told me that she was shy but she seemed pretty confident to me.

“Would you like a drink?” I asked after she ended the call. “I have some fruit juices that Sunita likes.”

She smiled. “I’m not a strict Hindu like Sunita. I do drink alcohol. In fact, I have ordered some wine with our food.”

“Well, I have some red wine, Indian red wine actually, courtesy of Sanjay.”

“Then I’ll have a glass,” she said following me into the kitchen.

I poured her a glass and we sat down at the kitchen table. “Sunita told you that I wanted to ask you something?”

I nodded.

“I was going to call you, but I thought this was better done face to face.”

“Okay, I’m all ears.”

Looking into the glass in her hand she talked about her marriage to Rakesh. She knew all about his flings with the waitresses and put up with them in the hope that one day he would grow out of it. They had often argued about them and he had always denied it saying it was just flirtatious banter. “The final straw came a few weeks ago when I found his credit card statement. Sunita told you about it.”

DonnaDoll4U
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DonnaDoll4U

I nodded.

“I phoned the credit card company and said I was Rakesh’s accountant and that I was doing his VAT return and needed to know more details to see if the purchase was tax-deductible. At first, they wouldn’t give me any information but I said that he was out of the country and we couldn’t hold back filing his return. Anyway, they relented and gave me the full details of suppliers. I checked their websites. The flowers were red roses and the lingerie well... something a man would buy for his lover,” she said as she took another sip of her drink.

“Further investigation of the florists told me they were local, so I got my brother to ring them pretending to be Rakesh and saying that they weren’t delivered. They naturally contradicted it. Not only that, they told him where they were delivered and who had signed for them. It was the girl used to be our head waitress but she left quite suddenly,” she said before taking another sip.

“I went round to see her. I was going to have it out with her but I pulled up outside her home she was just leaving. She’s pregnant.”

“Bloody hell!”

“It may not be his but... ” Isha said with a shrug. “But anyway, I told my brother about it and he made a confession to me. Apparently, sometimes after lunch on Sundays some of the staff stay behind and watch porn movies. The place is all locked up and Rakesh and a friend of his sit down with trusted staff members and watch films for a couple of hours. My brother and my cousin often join them.”

“Wow,” I interrupted. “Porn curries for afters!”

She gave a half-hearted smile.

“Sorry. Bad taste,” I responded.

She smiled at the pun. “Apparently some of the films have Rakesh in them. His face is distorted so he can’t be recognized but it is him. Some of the films were also done with our former head waitress.”

“Bloody hell!”

“I confronted my cousin about it as well and he confirmed what my brother had said and he also confessed that he had actually filmed Rakesh with other girls and in particular, with the former employee.”

“I can understand your anger now,” I responded noticing the tears in her eyes.

She took another sip of her wine. “I was going to have it out with him there and then but he had to go away that weekend and it left me to cool down and give some thought to taking revenge,” she said.”I talked it over with Sunita and she suggested taking revenge by doing the same thing. It’s not something that I’ve ever been interested in, but I made my cousin bring one of the films over and after a few minutes watching Rakesh, I decided to take her advice and do the same. I told my cousin that he had to not only film me but also ensure that it would be shown at their next Sunday afternoon get together.”

Wow!”

“I told him that I would tell his wife if he didn’t do it, so he has no choice.”

“So when are you going to do it then?”

She looked up from her glass for the first time and smiled at me. “I... I was hoping tomorrow night.”

My jaw dropped but the sound of the doorbell suddenly stopped everything in their tracks. It was the takeaway delivery from the restaurant. Isha got up to answer the door. I heard a startled female voice say, “Isha!” before she led her through to the kitchen.

The girl looked at me as she placed the large box and a bag down on the table and Isha introduced us. “This is my friend Bill,” she said to her. “Bill, this is Sally.”

The girl just nodded.

“You’re working tomorrow aren’t you, Sally?”

She nodded.

“Can you come here at seven o’clock tomorrow night and collect Bill for me? He will be having dinner with me at the restaurant tomorrow. We’re discussing some business matters together.”

“I see,” she replied. “Yes, I’ll be here at seven then.”

Isha saw her out and then came back and started unpacking the box.

“I think we don’t need to speculate on what the topic of conversation is going to tonight in your restaurant then.”

Isha laughed. “Actually she has starred in some of the films too.”

I gasped with surprise.

“She likes threesomes apparently.”

I didn’t know what to say, so I suggested that we use the dining room and took everything through. After setting the table and pouring some more wine, we sat down opposite each other. Isha served some food giving a brief description of each serving and then she raised her glass. “Shall we toast to film making?”

I hesitated for a moment.

“I have okayed it with Sunita,” she told me.

I raised my glass and clinked it against hers. “To our first Oscar,” I said.

She burst out laughing. “Have you ever done a porno?”

I shook my head. “Watched a few but never done one.”

“I haven’t a clue where to start but Rishi has directed quite a few and he will guide us. He will distort your face but not mine. I want to be recognised.”

“You won’t be embarrassed doing it then?”

“Of course I will,” she replied. “Very few men have seen me naked but I will just think of Rakesh and that will spur me on.”

“I think it would be advisable to go through a script together and maybe do some rehearsing.”

Isha smiled. “Yes, I think that would be a good idea.”

“I mean, you don’t want to look shy in front of the camera when I see you naked for the first time, do you? You want him to think that you and I have fucked before and know each other intimately.”

“Yes, you’re right,” she replied as she put some more food on my plate. “Will you want to spank me in the film?”

I shook my head. “I think the movie should show you as a slut cheating on your husband,” I told her. “We can do spanking but perhaps that’s better left for off-screen activities.”

She smiled and nodded. “Sunita said that you are very good at it, very masterful.”

I smiled. “Sunita enjoys being submissive, although she can switch.”

“I prefer a dominant man,” she said. “Rakesh is dominant in a way but he’s a very selfish lover. He likes to get his pleasure as quickly as possible.”

“That’s not good. I like to make sure that the woman cums first.”

“Yes, I know you do. Sunita says that you are a very good lover.”

I smiled and took some more wine.

Isha looked up at me again. “There is one more thing,” she said. “I’ve stopped taking the pill. I stopped after my last cycle and I’ve also not let Rakesh touch me since then.”

She saw immediately the shock on my face. “I do have some morning-after pills in case... in case you don’t want to risk getting me pregnant.”

I was gobsmacked.

“I have cleared it with Sunita and she has no objection,” she said softly. “And I want to assure you that there will be no comeback on you.”

“It’s a huge risk you’re taking.”

“I know but... “

“Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!”

She smiled. “Something like that,” she replied. “Anyway?”

I looked down into my glass for a few moments and thought about it.

“I think they call it real bareback fucking,” she said breaking the silence. “So my cousin tells me anyway.”

I nodded. “Yes, I believe they do. Is that what they were doing?”

She nodded. “According to my cousin.”

I said nothing.

“So?”

I looked up at her. “It’s down to you Isha. As far as I am concerned any birth control is your responsibility, not mine.”

She smiled and stood up. “Let’s get the shyness part over with shall we?” she said as she took off her jacket.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments