Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Busted With My Online Porn 12

"Allen gets back to the coast"

24
10 Comments 10
5.3k Views 5.3k
8.1k words 8.1k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement. Thank you FirstBlush for your excellent editing and support. Thanks to kiera_nightgal for proofreading. <p> [ADVERT] </p>A special thanks to twoandabit for your deliciously dirty inspiration!"

I woke up the next morning knowing I had to get stuff done. In the summer heat if you don’t keep an eye on the pool you’ll have algae and all the pain that goes with it! I’m still clinging to that job for some reason. I can afford a “pool boy”; I mean service. Only after years of my friends making fun of me did I get a lawn service guy. I stubbornly would keep the pool job despite my erratic summer schedule.

I’ve always done laundry and cooked and cleaned house. I didn’t do it all the time but I always did my share. Something about us both being teachers and having that shared experience made me always feel equal to Renee. In truth, I knew she was a better teacher than I was or would ever be. She was smart. Too smart for me, plenty of times!

In the part of California where we live it is very hot in summer. If you don’t get up early you’re fucked! Usually, around this time of year, it’s not unheard of to have double-digit days of triple-digit temperatures. Having a pool is a necessary weapon to combat the oppressive heat. My pool is like bath water. Which is nice for skinny-dipping! I wasn’t thinking about skinny-dipping. I was thinking about getting back to the coast as quickly as I could.

I was worried I would miss out or I would be, I don’t know...I was confused! I set my mind to my task. I was still on vacation. I had coffee, the morning radio, a smoke, and a wake-and-bake bowl to get me going. Take it easy, brother.

After I felt anxious enough I got up and started my chores. I set about my tasks in a robotic manner. I had focused on getting them done the most efficiently I could. I flew through the morning and afternoon and accomplished everything I needed to get done. Proud of my efforts, I jumped into the pool and got out to cool off.

I sat down to chill for a bit on the patio. I didn’t even dry off. It was hot enough that I would be dry in minutes. I enjoyed my normal routine of weed, cigarettes and the radio. I relaxed in the heat wearing only my swim trunks, still dripping.

It was getting near time to head to the bar. I felt lazy and I dozed off but only for a bit. I checked my phone and there was nothing. No text from Renee. We don’t always text good morning and good night when we’re apart. I wasn’t surprised when I didn’t see anything.

I straightened myself up. I put on a nice shirt and pair of shorts. I also had packed my bags to go for in the morning. I was anxious to get back. I have had this routine of going to the bar on Monday for years. Renee knew it. I had always looked forward to it before. This time, I was ready to miss a Monday!

I got down to the bar and most of my good buddies were there. It’s a fun bar. There are all kinds of people that just get along. I’ve been going for years. There are not so many women as there are men. It varies. I saw some friends and sat down.

I came into the middle of a conversation and I thought to myself, What would these guys think of me if they knew I sucked a cock? Even worse, my mind followed up with: …and you liked it!

I did another headshake and tried to stay cool. I have many friends at the bar and I could sit with any of them and have a good time. These guys are always talking some crazy things that make you laugh.

I had taken my phone out of my pocket and set it on the bar. I was caught up in some story and ready to put my cents in when my phone vibrated. It was face down on the bar. The fellas were waiting for me to speak when I glanced at my phone. The look of shock on my face was obvious to my buddies.

I awkwardly excused myself and headed to the men’s bathroom. There was only a picture, no message. The picture had no faces showing. It looked like Renee’s body was wearing a strap-on and fucking what I guessed to be Eric. Eric’s face was covered from being buried in what appeared to be Judy’s hot thighs. Both women were only visible from the neck and below. I could just make out a pink chastity cage on whom I thought was Eric. No, there was no doubt it was Eric and Renee and Judy!

I was trembling. I put my phone in my pocket and went back to my friends. A friend sitting near me asked if everything was all right. I said, “Yeah.”

As I sat back down to join back in with my friends. I started to set my phone on the bar again. Catching myself, I turned my phone to silence and put it in my shirt pocket. As soon as my empty hand reached for my beer my phone vibrated again.

I was struggling to maintain myself. I’m sure I looked anxious. I nonchalantly reached for my phone and peeked at the screen. This time, there was no picture. I held the phone further from my chest thinking it was safe to do so. The message said: Learning lots from Judy! Hope you’re having fun with the guys! See you tomorrow, baby! Drive careful! Love you!

It was the middle of the summer and I had chill bumps all up and down both arms. I rubbed them away as I returned my phone to my pocket. I resumed as if nothing had happened or tried to at least. I wasn’t mentally connected at the bar. I was lost to my imagination. Years ago Renee sent a text with a picture of her breasts. I was in shock then. Now I was really shocked!

I realized there was no point in staying at the bar. I said my goodbyes and used having to drive in the morning as my excuse to leave. I couldn’t resist looking again as I sat in the parking lot. The air conditioner was barely starting to run cool air out. I looked again at the photo. Eric’s cock was clearly in a pink cage. I’d seen them lots of times while looking at cuckold porn.

I know Renee’s body and that was almost certainly her. You could see a black strap around one thigh. She was pressed up close with her hands on Eric’s hips. What I could see of Judy’s body was enough to make me grab at my cock through my shorts. Judy has a bigger body but no fat or rolls. Little wisps of her brunette hair with little red highlights hung just at the edge of the picture. Her two proportionately large breasts had thick nipples the size of the tip of my little finger. You could see the flare of her hips with the back of Eric’s head centered between her creamy looking thighs.

There were no more texts. I thought about replying but decided to drive home instead. Traffic helped distract me for the ten-minute drive home. The second the car was in the garage and the garage door was closed I checked my phone again. Nothing!

It was 7:37 PM on my phone. I went inside the house and Jeremy was still in his room with his TV droning on. I went to our bedroom and changed into my swim trunks, grabbed a towel and went out to my patio. I’ve always loved being outdoors. I spend almost all my time on the patio at home. I don’t smoke inside the house.

There was still plenty of light from the long summer evenings. The sky was just starting to turn orange with oncoming sunset. Our house is set on a huge secluded lot surrounded by redwood trees. I had planted them twenty years ago on the west-facing side of the lot. The shade helps keep the burning California sun off the pool and house.

At one point we had considered moving to a newer home but all the lots were built right on top of each other. Despite the upkeep, I chose to stay with the privacy of the big backyard as opposed to being so close to my neighbors.

I stripped off my trunks by the edge of the pool. I walked around to the deep end and dove in. In the summer my pool stays about ninety degrees. The water is just right for skinny-dipping. The water felt cool against my body compared to the hundred-plus temperature. I slid through the water, swam to the steps, got out and pulled my swim trunks back on.

I walked back to where my laptop, radio, smokes and weed were on the patio table. My phone was there too. I checked it again anxiously. Nothing! What the fuck! What is going on? Should I send a text or call? Is this a test or something?

I loaded up a bowl and took a good long toke. I held it in and coughed as I exhaled. My cock was starting to twitch a little. I set down my pipe and opened up my laptop. Normally I would go straight to porn but I chose to listen to some music and have a smoke. I was trying to decide what I should do.

Eventually, I caved in and began a text to Renee. It took forever to decide what to say. I didn’t want to seem anxious in my response. Renee was exercising her freedom as I had always wanted. I couldn’t “top from bottom”! I had to be cool and give her credit for keeping me off balance. I calmed down some and took a deep breath.

Had fun at the bar with the guys! I liked the pic. Looks like you had fun at Judy and Eric’s! Love you, baby, see you tomorrow! I pressed 'send' and waited for a response.

After I sent the message I began to second-guess what I had sent. Should I have not mentioned the pic or Judy and Eric? Did I sound like I was prying? Fuck! When this was a fantasy I thought I had it all figured out. Reality was proving to be a different story.

I was beginning to believe she was either too busy fucking to answer or ignoring my text to build my anxiety. My mind didn’t even register that it could be that she simply missed my text. That happens all the time with us.

I was in 'worst-case-scenario' mode. My head actually snapped when I realized I should be thinking I’m in 'best-case' scenario! The confusion and angst, yes angst, was short-circuiting my brain. This feeling was so foreign to me despite years of watching and reading porn exactly like the position I found myself in.

I had just switched to looking at porn when Renee replied, I’m glad you had a good time with your friends! See you tomorrow. Love you, drive safe, babe!

That was it? No mention of Judy and Eric? What the hell? Fuck it! I opened up my website and for the second time in my life, I masturbated to pictures of Renee fucking people. After cleaning myself up I took another dip in the pool. I was mentally worn out between the beer, weed and Renee’s text. I went to bed early, anxious for the next day to arrive.

I woke up Tuesday morning with thoughts in my head. Even though I wanted to get on the road immediately I wasn’t in such a hurry as to not have coffee and smoke first. I made a cup and took my laptop out to the patio to enjoy the coolness of the morning air.

As I lit up a smoke, I opened my laptop. I saw a new message from Renee. My messages come to my phone and my laptop. There was no text, only three pictures. The first picture showed Renee from the neck down wearing a strap-on. Her hands were on her hips and the huge dildo hung downward. The second picture clearly showed Eric sucking a different dildo. It looked like it was Judy feeding Eric the strap-on. The shot was chest-high on Eric and only showed the torso of Judy. I noticed the dildo in Eric’s mouth had numbers on it. I realized it was marked off at one-inch intervals. I zoomed in to see Eric had five of eight inches in his mouth. The last picture showed Renee and Judy from the neck down standing side by side, both wearing a strap-on. Eric was on his hands and knees between them with his face squarely in the image.

I checked to see when the text was sent. It was time-stamped at 6:47 AM. Renee must have waited to send these to give me something to think about on the drive back to the coast. I was already thinking! Years of teaching had made Renee very organized. She made excellent lesson plans. She always put her heart and soul into projects she undertook. I wondered how much she would put into this new effort?

I didn’t reply. I finished my coffee and made sure I wasn’t forgetting anything and took off. I think I only saw Jeremy out of his room twice the whole time I had been home. He was still in bed when I left at 8:32 AM, by my phone. I had done the dishes, gone grocery shopping, put chlorine in the pool and cleaned the bathrooms. I mentally checked them off my list as I sped along the highway.

I had conversations with myself the whole way while driving. It was 9:49 AM when I reached my normal stop at the burger joint. It wasn’t open yet as I drove by and continued on. I tried to distract my mind with some music and a smoke. It worked, for the most part.

The traffic was about normal and that distraction helped too. I was watching my radar detector and the traffic to make time as quickly as I could. My mind focused on my driving, as it had become the major obstacle to being back with Renee.

When I reached the final piece of the drive I was less than five minutes away. I was so anxious I was leaning forward in the car. My back didn’t touch the seat as I pulled myself towards the steering wheel. What’s going to happen? How will she act? I forced myself to chill out and just be cool.

I pulled up to our driveway and Renee came out on the deck wearing long shorts and a t-shirt to wave hello. I gathered my stuff from the car and headed in the house. Renee met me at the door with my hands full and gave me a lingering kiss on the lips.

“Glad you’re back, sweetie! I missed you. I hate sleeping without you. How was the drive?” Renee asked.

“It wasn’t so bad. Looks like you had fun yesterday. Are you sure you missed me?” I said insecurely.

“Of course I missed you, Allen! You are the love of my life, baby! I wouldn’t or couldn’t pick a better man for me!” Renee said trying her best to reassure me.

“But, you did have fun yesterday, didn’t you?” I reasserted.

“I did. Did you not want me to have fun?” Renee asked flatly.

“Of course I wanted you to have …” I started to say before Renee cut me off.

“Do you need me to tell you everything I do? Do I need to clear it with you? That feels a lot more like you controlling me and not me controlling you. Doesn’t it seem that way to you, Allen?” Renee questioned.

“Well … I … uh …” I just couldn’t find the words.

Before I could gather myself Renee asked again with more authority, “Doesn’t it seem like you’re trying to control me, Allen? So, you really don’t trust me, do you?”

I knew I was at a place where I could let my fear control me or trust Renee. I realized this was where so many would bail out. I steeled my nerves and my brow furrowed in determination when I said, “I apologize for acting that way, Renee. I do you trust you! I promise I do! It’s all such a new experience that I’m having.”

“Look, Allen, I can’t give you what you want if I have to clear everything with you. That makes it like work for me. It would be much easier if you would say this is not something you can handle if it’s too much. We gave it a try. I got to try that big cock you’ve always talked about. We can call it good now if that’s what you want,” Renee said bluntly but not in a mean way.

“I’ll do a better job of handling my emotions, Renee. If I were going to pick anyone as a partner to try this with it would be you. You won’t doubt my trust anymore!” I said resolutely.

“Good, because I admit, I am having fun! I could never tell Beth and Sarah what I’m doing. I never realized having the ability to do whatever I please would feel so good! You know what I mean, baby. I’ll make sure you have as much fun as I do. Trust me!” Renee said with conviction.

Beth and Sarah are two vanilla friends back home. They have been friends from the church Renee goes to for many years. Yeah, it would be interesting if Renee’s friends knew what she does at the coast. I’m certain they would find a way to bring her to her senses. Better to ignore her mention of them.

“I’m good, babe, honest. This is what I have wanted for years! You look and act so sexy and I’m so in love with you, Renee!” I said with all honesty.

“I’m so glad, honey. I love you too! I’m glad that’s settled because we’re invited over to Judy and Eric’s house for dinner tonight,” Renee declared.

She looked like she expected me to say something. I paused a second and asked, “What time?”

“Six,” she replied.

“Cool, that gives me a couple hours before we leave. Mind if I decompress out on the deck, baby?” I asked.

“That’s fine, baby, but no jerking off out there. We’re going to have a talk about that soon. Now is not the time though. I’m fine with you watching porn. You’re not as sneaky as you think you are! Have a smoke and relax, smoke your weed, just keep your hands off your cock. Can you do that?” Renee said with a hint of authority.

I went out to the deck in routine fashion. Even though it was only seventy degrees the sun can be brutal without shade. Our umbrella was out every day during the summer. I turned up the radio and loaded a bowl. I took a good long toke and flipped open my laptop. I went straight to my webpage and then on to the galleries.

I opened up to a gallery view of over fifty pictures. I caught my breath when I saw comments and “likes” were selected on a few of the pictures. There were five comments on my picture sucking Bob’s cock. I read every comment.

“Lucky fucker! I wish that was me!” was the first one.

“That’s a good sized cock you’re sucking on!” was the second comment.

“Bet that felt good in your ass or has it already been there?” was the third.

“Was your wife there?” was the fourth.

The last comment was, “You sure look like you’re enjoying yourself!”

I was down the rabbit hole now. There were comments on many more pictures than I had realized. I started reading and analyzing the comments. I was clicking from this picture to that picture. A couple of the comments were crude but even those weren’t that bad.

I wanted to stroke my cock so bad. I looked back over my shoulder to check on Renee. I immediately saw her eyes on mine and she gave me a little wave to let me know she was watching me. My cock was beginning to get hard all on its own. I returned to the comments and started answering some.

On the “Lucky fucker!” comment, I replied, “Yes I am!”

Just then Renee called out from the living room, “Allen, get your shit together. Judy just sent a text to come over early. Let’s go!”

“Okay,” was all I said.

Renee drove us in the same general direction as Bob and Sally's place. We were only in the car for five or six minutes before arriving. Judy and Eric’s house was on a steep hillside. You could see four levels from the side of the house as we drove up to the driveway. We knocked on the door and Judy answered with Eric standing behind her and slightly off to the side.

Judy was wearing a black satin baby doll that was just long enough to cover her pussy. Her brunette hair with red highlights was backlit by the sun coming in from the huge deck behind her. Eric was totally naked except for his pink cock cage.

“Come on in, you two! I’m glad you could come over early,” Judy said welcoming us.

“Judy show Allen the view from your deck! You’re going to love this, Allen!” Renee declared.

Judy turned and started toward the floor-to-ceiling glass that made up the back of their house. I could already tell the view was going to be spectacular. The view was even better with Judy’s ass cheeks showing from beneath her satin baby doll.

Judy beckoned me and said, “Come on, Allen! E, fix another pitcher of mojitos and be a dear and freshen up mine, please?”

“Yes, J,” Eric replied and took off to the kitchen.

Renee and I followed Judy out to the deck. Their unobstructed view of the ocean was amazing. Renee and Judy went to the railing and leaned forward taking in the view. As Judy leaned forward her baby doll rose up exposing her perfectly shaved pussy. The girls were saying something but I was drawn to the unobstructed view of Judy’s porn-star-perfect pussy.

I was caught staring when Judy asked, “What do you think, Allen? Look good to you?”

I tried to be cool when I said, “Yeah! Amazing!” I wasn’t lying!

“Let’s go inside. I think E should have your drinks ready. E makes the best mojitos. They are so good in the summer!” Judy told us.

Just inside from the deck was a stone fireplace and a den with views to the ocean. We settled in on their wonderful leather couches. Eric returned with a tray of drinks and a pitcher. I couldn’t help myself from looking at his caged cock. I’d seen them on porn videos and pictures but in real life, it was much more attention-grabbing. Eric handed our drinks to us and Judy made a toast to new friends.

“I see you’re checking out E’s cage, Allen,” Judy observed.

Fuck! I was caught again. “I’ve never seen one in real life,” I said

“Don’t be shy, Allen! Eric has already sucked your cock. It’s not like you don’t know each other. Besides, you looked like a good cock sucker to me when I was watching you last weekend!” Judy said bluntly.

“Allen, would you like a closer look at it or would you like to ask Eric a question?” Renee asked me.

becky_luu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
becky_luu

I couldn’t form a sentence. I was not prepared for this.

“E, go stand in front of Allen, dear and show him your cage,” Judy commanded.

Eric walked up to me and stood while I sat on the couch. His caged cock was eye level. He didn’t seem the least bit embarrassed. He stood with his hands on his hips and looked down at me. I did look. It looked like his balls were kind of squeezed and thrust out a little.

I broke the awkward silence by meekly asking, “Does it hurt?”

“Not really. It can, though. I wouldn’t describe it as comfortable but you get used to it,” Eric told me.

I was afraid to know any more. I had a million questions I could ask but I just couldn’t bring myself to ask them. Judy pointed to a spot next to her. Eric walked to where she pointed and sat kneeling on the floor.

“E, I mean Eric, is my happy sub, Allen. He has always wanted this. We’ve been in this lifestyle for the last fifteen years. We moved here ten years ago after we retired,” Judy explained.

I interrupted her by asking, “Wait; you guys are retired? You can’t be much over forty, either one of you!”

“Well, aren’t you a charmer, Allen! Eric and I are both fifty-six, thank you! Let’s just say Eric and I did well in business. We met in Orange County. I was a realtor and I met Eric at his bike shop. I saw him in his shop and that was it! Right, E?” Judy asked.

“That’s right, J!” Eric answered.

“Anyway, Eric got to developing and building his own electric bicycle. I could see the potential and I quit my job to work with Eric. Eventually, we did well enough to be bought out by a bigger fish. We moved up here and found our own little Nirvana. We can be who we want to be here. Isn’t that right, E?” Judy asked again.

“I love it here, J!” Eric said enthusiastically.

“How long have you guys had your place?” Judy asked of us both, I thought.

I started to answer when Renee cut me off, “Almost twenty-five years,” she said.

I sipped my mojito and Renee went on about finding our place and saving our money to buy it. While Judy was listening to Renee I saw her make eye contact with Eric. Judy tapped just above her pussy. I had been stealing glances at it whenever I could. I just couldn’t help myself.

While Renee and Judy talked Eric moved between Judy’s legs and began to eat her pussy. Judy and Renee continued to talk as if there was nothing strange about it. I sipped my mojito as Judy adjusted her legs a little wider to accommodate Eric’s head. The surreal scene transfixed me.

I was jolted back to reality (if that’s what you want to call this) when Judy said, “I have heard some stories from Sally since you’ve been gone, Allen. She was very impressed with you. Renee has been spoiled by your skill, I think!”

“I guess I never knew how I good I had it!” Renee offered.

Judy gently tapped the top of Eric’s head. “E, be a dear and show Allen the house. Renee and I need a second to talk. We’ll meet you downstairs, okay?” Judy said to Eric.

“Yes, J. Come on, Allen, I’ll show you the rest of the place,” Eric said plainly.

Eric led me through the house. It was beautifully decorated. Everything had been updated. The master bedroom was one floor down and had its own private deck. Eric showed me the other bedrooms on the next floor down. All of the bedrooms had the same spectacular view as upstairs.

It felt odd following Eric. He had a firm body with no hair that I could see anywhere other than his head. His firm butt was unavoidably in my view as he led me through the house. I put together the idea that his cycling kept him in good shape. We turned to take the stairs to the last floor.

“Judy’s favorite room is down here,” Eric informed me.

I followed Eric to what appeared to be another large master bedroom with another private deck that had a large hot tub on it. As I scanned the room I realized this was their “playroom.” I took a quick mental inventory of everything I saw.

There was a sex swing in the corner, a couple of comfortable chairs next to it with a big screen above the chairs. They had a St. Andrews cross against one wall that had an assortment of floggers, paddles, ropes, cuffs, gags, hoods and other bondage-related things hanging on the wall next to it. There was a padded sawhorse with metal rings and adjustable platforms for your legs and arms on the other side of the room. The bed was simply a mattress on a solid platform with straps on each corner. A small cabinet next to the bed had dildos, plugs and several bottles of lube.

Eric led me on to the bathroom. It was bigger than my bedroom at our coast house. The walk-in shower could easily hold six people in it. They had a bidet and toilet and above them both were shelves with enema supplies. The whole bathroom was white-tiled to the ceiling. It looked a lot like a hospital setting with all the white.

“This is the floor where Judy spends a lot of time. We’re pretty proud of it. What do you think, Allen?” Eric finally asked.

My first thought was, fuck, these people must have a “sex budget”! It must be nice to have funds set aside specifically for sex! “It’s amazing!” I said honestly.

“The girls should be down any second. I’ll just go get our drinks and be right back; wait here, Allen,” Eric told me.

I watched Eric’s ass as he left the room. I could see his pink cage bobble as he went up the stairs. I looked again around the room and began to feel a little anxiety. I didn’t have long to dwell on my situation as I heard the voices of Judy and Renee coming down the stairs.

“Isn’t it amazing, Allen?” Renee asked with a giddy tone.

“Incredible!” I said truly awestruck.

“Like what you see, Allen?” Judy said again just like on the deck upstairs.

“Sure looks like you know how to have fun!” I said.

“Oh, we do! We sure do!” Judy said.

Just then Eric came down the stairs with the tray of drinks. He set them on a stand not far from the chairs. Judy and Renee moved to the two comfortable stuffed chairs and sat down. I sat on the edge of the mattress, as there were no other chairs in the room. Eric stood near the tray of drinks casually.

The girls were talking but I was not part of their conversation. I was still awestruck at all the stuff they had. I was trying to take it all in when Judy broke from her conversation with Renee.

“E, go get yourself ready!” Judy commanded.

“Yes, J,” Eric replied and he went to the bathroom and closed the door.

I could hear water running and little bumps and banging sounds. I was trying to process it all when Judy spoke again.

“Allen, I just love your Renee! She is such a sweetheart. I can’t begin to tell you how happy I am to have met her and you! I hope we’ll become good friends. She’s a doll!” Judy said.

“She’s something!” I said not knowing where this all was leading.

“She sure is! Well, Allen, yesterday we had a visit and Renee and I came to an agreement,” Judy began.

“Yes, sweetie, Judy has said she’d help me out with, you know!” Renee said, unable to bring herself to saying it specifically.

“I don’t think she’ll need much help, honestly. I have offered to show her a few things in exchange,” Judy said

“Exchange?” I asked fearing the answer.

“Oh, come now, Allen dear! You must know you’re not without skills. Your reputation precedes you! You have plenty to offer!” Judy said.

I looked over to Renee. She gave me a look that read volumes. I knew now was not the time to discuss things.

“Don’t worry, baby!” Renee assured me.

“You’re so cute, Renee!” Judy said in response to Renee’s comforting tone.

Judy continued saying, “We arranged a little lesson for Renee today after our discussion yesterday and we wanted you here to see it. I’ll expect you to show your appreciation the best way you can when we’re finished. Are you ready, Renee?” Judy asked.

Judy called out to Eric in the bathroom. Eric came out looking just the same as before. Renee stood up from her chair and walked away from it.

“Come sit down by me, Allen. E, gather your things and place them on the bed,” Judy commanded.

I watched as Eric took a ball gag, four Velcro cuffs with hooks, a pair of headphones and an oversized blindfold from the wall and set them on the bed.

“Sawhorse, E! Start whenever you’re ready, Renee. Remember, just like I did yesterday,” Judy stated.

Eric got on the sawhorse. Renee took the ball gag and placed it securely in Eric’s mouth. Next, she put on the blindfold and placed the headphones covering his ears. Then Renee attached the cuffs to his wrists and ankles and hooked them to the sawhorse.

With Eric deprived of his sense of vision and hearing, he waited with his pink cock cage dangling down.

“Sorry, I almost forgot!” Judy said as she took off her necklace with a key on it and threw it to Renee.

Renee fumbled around some as she removed his cage and laid the parts and necklace on the bed. Then she walked to the cabinet and took out a vibrator with a skinny shaft with a bend in it and an egg-shaped end. She reached for a bottle of lube with her other hand and returned to Eric.

Renee had been dressed in her shorts and t-shirt the entire time. So was I. Only Eric and Judy were undressed or mostly undressed. Renee dripped some lube into Eric’s butt crack and began to work a finger in. Eric moved in response to the invasion but eventually relaxed as Renee continued. Renee withdrew her finger and ran her lube-slicked fingers on the vibrator.

I noticed Judy would occasionally look my way to gauge my reaction. I held my breath and tried to stay calm. I just caught a glimpse of Judy’s devilish grin when I noticed her looking at me. Judy leaned in towards me to tell me something. I leaned in also, never taking my eyes off the scene before me.

“Yesterday I showed Renee how to milk E. He probably won’t produce much cum today because it’s only been a day. I told Renee she could give it try on E if she wanted to. I like having E’s vision and hearing taken away. The headphones are playing a subliminal soundtrack we bought from a website. Supposedly it makes you a better submissive. I’m not really sure if it works or not but it’s fun to think it does!” Judy explained.

“So he can’t hear us?” I asked.

“Honey! Would you like to fuck my ass?” Judy yelled to Eric as an example for me.

There was no response from Eric whatsoever. Renee giggled and looked towards us.

“He obviously can’t hear anything! E never gets my ass. Well, at least not with his cock. Believe me, if he heard anything he would have wanted to hear that!” Judy said.

Renee took the vibrator and began to work it in. The egg-shaped head was beginning to disappear between Eric’s cheeks leaving no doubt as to where it was going. Renee kept twisting her wrist and plunging in a tiny bit further with each stroke of her hand. I could tell the egg-shaped end was now all the way inside. There was still about five or six inches left of a thin plastic shaft about the thickness of marker pen. The egg and the bent end were now working inside Eric’s ass.

“Did you turn it on?” Judy asked Renee.

“Yes, it’s working,” Renee answered.

“Okay, then, just like you saw me do yesterday. Stroke him a few times then squeeze firmly right where his cock meets his balls. Just keep working him a little at a time. When you see him start to leak a little you can finish him like I did yesterday or just keep stroking. Make sure you let go if you stroke him, though. Your call, babe!” Judy instructed.

Judy leaned in again and said to me, “She’s doing good. E is already getting that little twitch he gets when he’s going to cum.”

I watched on. Renee was oblivious to me, it seemed. She methodically plunged and rocked the vibe while using her other hand occasionally to stroke.

“Okay. I see a little dribble, Judy!” Renee declared.

“Just leave the vibe in for a bit. What did you decide?” Judy asked.

I didn’t know what to expect. I simply watched in a zombie-like state.

“I want to use the strap-on again. That was fun! Is that alright?” Renee asked.

“Of course, dear!” Judy said and selected a dildo and harness from the wall for Renee.

Holy fuck! The dildo looked huge. Renee made eye contact with me as she pulled up the harness and tightened it into place.

“He’s used to it, Renee! Go ahead! Once you’re in don’t hold back!” Judy said.

“E can cum without anyone or anything touching his cock doing this. Enough stimulation on his prostate and it will come out like tap water, well, a dribbling one!” Judy said to me with a laugh.

Renee slowly eased the cock in until her hips pressed against Eric’s ass. She slowly withdrew it and then began an ever-increasing pounding of his defenseless asshole. Eric’s cock dangled directly downward as Renee relentlessly continued. Eric began to make muffled sounds through his gag. It was clear he was nearing his orgasm. More liquid was forming and hung lewdly in a strand from his neglected cock.

It looked like Judy was going to say something when Renee stopped and withdrew completely. She moved her hand to the base of his cock and took slow deliberate strokes. Eric made more frantic muffled sounds. Suddenly Renee let go completely as cum drained from his cock in a single long strand. She held her palm under his cock to collect the cum that ran out.

“Good job, Renee! Show me!” Judy said.

Renee walked over holding her palm up and showed it to Judy. I saw it from where I sat. Judy looked at Renee’s eyes and didn’t say a word as Renee held out her palm for inspection. Renee turned and walked back to Eric. She took off the ball gag and offered her hand for Eric to lick. Eric licked and slurped until Renee held up her hand to show it was clean. Then she put the gag back on.

“Wuss!” Judy teased Renee and continued saying to me, “I thought she might make you clean it!” Judy said causing me to tremble.

Renee left Eric still restrained to the sawhorse. Her strap-on glistened with lube as I got a good look at it. I guessed it to be about nine inches long and maybe two inches thick. I still wasn’t sure if I could handle it.

Eric remained on the sawhorse. Even at the distance I was from him, I could see his red gaped asshole. His white ass cheeks had Renee’s handprints all over from grabbing him. You could see little finger marks where she had held his hips. A bright sheen of lube was running down his balls. His breathing had returned to normal as he lay lifelessly on the padded sawhorse.

Eric’s body rose and fell with long deep breaths. Then Judy said, “I like to give him a little quiet time after. It really does take a lot out of him, or rather a little!” Judy giggled at her own joke.

The guys at the bar wouldn’t believe me if told them the truth! They’d think I was telling some bullshit story. I just saw my wife put on a strap-on and fuck a guy until he came. My “dick-o-meter” was giving me away big-time. I became aware that my mouth was hanging open from witnessing something so surreal it was unfathomable.

My head actually jerked when Judy announced, “Ready for your turn, Allen?”

I had butterflies in my stomach! I was frozen in place and speechless. Judy let the question linger for a moment. Then, both Renee and Judy burst out in laughter. I was so confused. Why were they laughing?

“Did you think we were going to milk you, Allen? Get over here and show me why Sally is so ga-ga over that tongue of yours!” Judy said enjoying watching me squirm.

I looked to Renee still wearing the strap-on. Renee nodded towards Judy and said, “That was the exchange, baby - your expertise for my lesson. I thought you’d think I made a good deal. Why don’t you strip down and we can see if you really like the deal I made?”

Judy gave Renee a look and then Renee said more bluntly, “Strip, Allen! Now!”

I noticed a smile come across Judy’s lips. I stood up, pulled off my t-shirt and tugged down my shorts and underwear. My cock actually sprang out! My cock hadn’t sprung out of my pants like that in I don’t know how long. I knew I was blushing from the embarrassment of my hard-on.

“I guess you’re right, Renee! He apparently does like the exchange!” Judy said in a joking tone.

Renee gave me another look and said, “Do what you do so well, baby!”

I dropped to my knees where Judy sat in her chair. She scooted her ass near the edge of the seat. I looked at her perfectly shaved pussy and my mouth began to water. Judy tapped above her pussy like she did with Eric and guided my head down with her hand.

I have always loved eating Renee’s pussy, even with the hair. I was about to have another shot at eating a shaved pussy. Judy was as smooth as silk without any signs of stubble. She tasted wonderful. Her tight lips felt slick as my tongue began to slide around them. I opened my mouth wide and sucked on her whole lips and clit while flicking my tongue up and down. I was in my world now! I went slow, I went fast, I circled and probed as I waited for Judy to respond.

“Renee! You spoiled little bitch! You could have this any time you want? What is wrong with you, girl?” Judy said enthusiastically.

I got a little distracted by Judy’s comment and she tapped me on the head saying, “Don’t stop now, Allen! I can’t believe I’m this close already!”

I refocused and resumed my assault. Within two or three minutes I got the feedback I was anticipating. Judy let out a sigh and held my head tighter with a handful of my hair. I actually felt a sense of pride as I continued. When her hips began to buck I knew I had her.

“Fuck!” Judy gasped as her breathing became more rapid.

I sped up. I lashed my tongue over her clit while sucking it hard.

“Yes, yes, yes, just like that, yes just like that, oh, oh, uhhh!” Judy stuttered and shook as she flooded my face. She squirted! I had read about women that do that. Renee never did. The force of the squirting liquid actually sprayed all over my beard and chest. I sat back on my knees dripping.

“Holy fuck! I haven’t squirted like that in years! Sally was right!” Judy said as she recovered her breath.

“Renee, I think I owe you more than one lesson! I’m definitely going to have Allen here teach Eric!” Judy proclaimed.

Eric remained lying lifelessly.

“You need to go clean up, baby!” Renee said.

“Everything you need is in the bathroom, Allen; just look,” Judy informed me.

I went to the bathroom and found a washcloth and washed up at the sink. I took one more of those long looks into the mirror. I closed my eyes and shook my head, again. After I was clean I went back out to the girls and my clothes.

“You can get dressed, dear,” Renee told me.

The girls were talking out of my hearing range. I dressed quickly, with just the shorts, t-shirt and underwear to put on. When I was completely dressed I waited silently.

“Babe, we decided to pass on dinner tonight. Neither of us feels like having it now, too much effort. Let’s head on home, baby! We’ll pick up something on the way home,” Renee said.

We started toward the stairs and I looked over to Eric still lying silently on the padded sawhorse. Judy saw me looking.

“He’ll be fine. He’s used to the routine. Don’t worry, Allen!” Judy said in response to my look of concern.

Even though I had just finished having my face buried in Judy’s pussy earlier I regretted not being at the bottom of the stairs behind Judy as we made our way upstairs. When we reached the door Renee and Judy hugged and kissed each other good-bye. Then Judy turned to me and gave me a kiss too but not a good-bye kiss. She gave me a little tongue that I didn’t expect.

I was still surprised when Judy said, “I just had to touch that magic tongue of yours with mine, Allen, sorry! Renee, I can see why you’ve hung on to this guy! He’s a keeper!”

“Yup, he’s all mine alright, and mine to share too if I want!” Renee said glibly.

“I like the way you think, girl! Call me! I think Sally and Jo are having coffee tomorrow morning. Jo and Tommy are having a garage sale this weekend and you know how everyone in this town loves a garage sale. Allen, you are a sweetheart! See you soon, guys!” Judy said as she closed the door.

I got one last glimpse of her ass cheeks as the door closed. Renee and I got in the car. Renee drove as I sat in the passenger seat.

“What would you like for dinner?” Renee asked with a suggestive laugh from the intentional double-entendre.

I rolled my eyes at her and smirked. Eventually, the smart-ass Allen returned and asked, “When are you going to shave that pussy, Renee?”

“Oh my God, Allen! Would you just stop already?” Renee said exasperated but with a laugh.

“Just askin’!” I said with a shrug.

“So, seriously, what do you want for dinner?” Renee asked again no longer teasing.

I simply looked at her suggestively up and down. I was horny as hell!

Renee knew me too well. It was her turn to roll her eyes. “I’m having that for dessert and never mind choosing dinner! You lost your choice, buddy!” Renee said laughing.

We both laughed when our eyes met. She reached out for my hand and I took it in mine. We drove on along to wherever it was Renee wanted.

“I love you, baby!” I said softly.

“Love you too, honey!” Renee said with matched affection.

 

Published 
Written by coastalkid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments