Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Busted With My Online Porn 9

"Getting on the same page"

16
9 Comments 9
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you to the moderators for your patience and assistance. Thank you to all of you that have offered your kind encouragement to someone as green as I am in my writing skills."

It was an absolutely beautiful afternoon on my deck. The sun felt good. The radio was playing. I had afterglow from a shocking session of insane sex not long ago. I had a good buzz from my potent weed. Between the weed and the sex, my mind reeled with the possibilities. It just couldn’t be any better at that moment!

In what seemed like no time at all an hour had passed. Sally pulled into the driveway and stayed in her car. I waved to her from the deck and turned to tell Renee that Sally was here. I turned back to Sally, who was still in the car and gave her a “thumbs up” sign to communicate that Renee was on her way out. Sally blew a suggestive kiss through the windshield and smiled.

Stepping through the sliding glass door into the house I saw Renee frantically gathering her purse and jacket. I’d seen her do this so many times before with her vanilla friends back home. I always wished at the time she would use the movie excuse to have sex with some big cock. It was my favorite fantasy for a really long time. That got blown away big time!

Renee gave me a quick peck on the lips and said, “Love you, baby! See you in a couple hours or so. We may get a coffee or something after the movie.”

“Okay, love you, babe! Have fun!” I said so routinely.

I stood at the railing of the deck as I watched Renee get into the car and drive away with Sally. I’d done this same thing from the driveway back home dozens of times when she’d go see chick flicks with her friends. It felt so similar and so benign and yet it was clear that this was distinctly different. I felt a rush as I lingered on the thought.

In the old days, Renee would be resistant to even discuss sex, let alone trying anything out of the norm. Her reluctance led me to discover my sexual interests through porn. At the beginning it was Penthouse Letters, then the Internet really gave me access to nearly anything I could imagine.

I loved all of it! I was especially drawn to the stories. The videos are great but when my imagination kicks in it’s much better to me. I found stories that had a theme of a conservative wife who had an unconventional friend. I dreamed of such a thing happening for real! I knew I would never be able to convince my wife on my own that sex could be recreational. The reality was that all her friends at home were just like her. I always felt that a good deal of her justification came from the influence of those friends.

My present dreamlike state was a result of a dream become reality. My wife had found that unconventional friend I dreamed of for so long. There was no reason for all of this. Planets must have aligned or something. I couldn’t get a handle on it and I didn’t really care to question my good fortune.

It might have been because I was high but for some reason, I wasn’t suspicious about Renee leaving with Sally. I truly believed they were off to the movies. I guess I’d seen her leave so many times with her vanilla friends that Sally became one of them. She really didn’t look much different than Renee’s other friends. Sally was different though. I felt an odd sense of security. This morning’s session relieved me of the insecurities I was feeling. I felt more included in some way.

I snapped my mind back to the present. I had the house to myself. I could do whatever I wanted. Discounting sex as the obvious answer, I have two other favorite activities at the coast. The first is “deck time”: having a smoke, listening to the radio and looking at porn and everything else on the laptop. The second is going to the beach and hunting for sea glass. Since porn didn’t have the draw at the present I opted for the latter.

I have a giant jar of sea glass at our coast house. The beaches near our house are a mixture of sandy parts and coarser pebble-like parts. It is perfect for finding sea glass. Our area on the coast is not very populated and many times I’m the only person on the beach. It’s great therapy to focus your mind on seeing the colors and being away from everything else. The solitude is so refreshing!

I grabbed my lucky plastic bag, loaded a bowl for the beach and jumped in the car. It’s a short drive to my favorite hunting spot on the beach. I got to my spot and set out on the soft sand. Some days you see the light just right or you look in just the right direction and you find several pieces of glass. Other days you struggle to find one tiny piece not much larger than a grain of sand.

Many times before, my mind would concoct fantasies related to my hunt for sea glass. I would imagine Renee telling me that her boyfriend was coming over to fuck her and that I couldn’t return until I had fifteen pieces of sea glass. Fifteen pieces of glass in an outing was unusual for me. I’d typically have this fantasy when I struggled to find pieces. I had taken such a simple thing as walking on the beach and I made it sexual. It felt like an addiction then; now I realized they were all just thoughts and I stopped judging myself so harshly.

I found a few pieces early on and walked on to my favorite spot to discreetly smoke my bowl. As is often the case, the light and the weed give you a different perspective on the search back. I found six more pieces in addition to the three I found on the way up. Amongst those, I had found at least four different colors: green, clear, blue and amber. I always call a “four-color” day, a good day hunting. I made my way to the car and drove home.

Renee was still out with Sally when I got to the house. I made myself a glass of iced tea, set down my lucky bag with the day’s results and instinctively made my way to the deck for “deck time”. Porn’s allure had returned. I was just about to settle in when Sally and Renee pulled into the driveway. I waved from where I had stood earlier. Renee climbed out of the car after giving a peck on Sally’s cheek, which was returned similarly. Sally blew me another kiss and drove away.

SarahThompsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahThompsson

I met Renee at the door with a hug and a kiss. “How was the movie?” I asked as Renee put away her purse and took off her sweater.

“You would have hated it. It was a great story, so sad! You would have gone away angry at the ending too. Oh, I see you found some more sea glass. Four colors, not bad!” Renee said.

“Yeah, I had a good day! You know, honey, I need to tell you how much I appreciate you acknowledging that I don’t enjoy those movies. You never make me feel bad about not going with you. You’ve also made it easy for me to know when you really want me to be there with you if that’s what you want. I love you, sweetheart!” I said with all the sincerity in the world.

“I know when I ask you go to those movies that also you know I wouldn’t do it unless it was important to me. You’ve always been so good about that, honey!” Renee replied.

Renee continued, “Yeah, I know a lot about some of the things you don’t like and I used to think I knew about the things you do like. I’m finding that I like the way we have reenergized our sex life. Speaking of like, how did you like Sally?” Renee quickly turned the question to me.

A little off-balance and after gathering myself, I replied, “She said you asked her to do it. You did, didn’t you?”

“Yes, I did,” Renee said evenly.

“Why?” I asked.

“I have lots of reasons. The first was that I needed to give you something. As I said before, I was angry at first with you and then I was angry with myself for being so stubborn. I feel sexy now! I haven’t ever felt like this my whole life! You’ve always told me I look sexy to you and I always have dismissed it. I feel guilty for not believing you. I’m not skinny anymore. My knee looks awful from the surgery. I always saw every flaw in myself and you never did! Now, I honestly feel comfortable being naked with several people around and they all have similar flaws themselves and think nothing of it. I discovered that if I know we’ll always be the priority that whatever we do will work out just as it has always done before. I feel like I need to make up for lost time for us both. I wanted Sally to come over to show you something about my new attitude,” Renee confided to me.

This was awesome! We were discussing a sexually related matter without all the judgments and posturing. It was truly a breath of fresh air. I was just collecting my thoughts and about to speak when Renee broke in again.

“So, back to the original question. How did you like Sally? I suggested to her that she should offer her ass to you. Were you surprised?” Renee asked.

“You totally caught me off guard! I wasn’t expecting any of that. She made me feel like a fly in a spider’s web, the way she looked at me. With you in the other room like I had been the other day made it even more surreal! Then when I ate…” I said being cut off by Renee.

“Yeah, I know, her shaved pussy. I have to say it was nice when I was cleaning up your mess. I’m going to have to rethink that too! I just hate how itchy I get when it starts growing back out!” Renee said finishing her observation.

Off-balance again and thinking about the words “clean up” and “nice”, I swallowed hard and asked, “Do you like doing that, baby?”

“Yes, yes, I do like it. I like the way I feel when I’m under someone’s control. I also like when I can make you or anyone horny with my oral skills. It’s weird because it feels like having a power over someone while being submissive too,” Renee said in kind of rationalization of her new attitude.

The conversation was so to the point and yet so easy too. I got up the courage to ask, “Why did you talk Sally into offering her ass? You never wanted that from me. I know I tried! You did it for me, didn’t you? It was your way of letting me know it was about me too, right?”

“Was it as good as you thought it would be? No, wait, I already know! Girls talk, you know, and Sally and I had plenty of time for that on the drive to and from the movie. I’m not worried about Sally being better than me. I know you don’t want to leave me for anyone. I have no doubts,” Renee announced confidently.

“Are you insane? I’ve waited for this day to come and it is such a relief to not keep my feelings to myself. I wouldn’t trade you for anyone or anything, honey! You are and always will be my dream come true!” I said ecstatically.

“Well, are you ever going to tell me how it was with Sally?” Renee said bringing things back to point.

I decided to just tell Renee my account of what I felt. I was slightly careful not be too enthusiastic in my retelling. Sally wasn’t really any better or worse at giving head. I didn’t add that I felt like I was drawing from too small of a sample set. The biggest deal was the surprise of it all!

I explained how thrilling it was to bring her to orgasm by licking her. My wife shook her head in agreement acknowledging my confidence in that area. I even described how easily she took my cock in her ass. To my own surprise, I even confessed to only managing a few strokes before I had to pull out. I admitted that today was one of the most amazing days I’ve ever had!

“I thought that was what you said about yesterday night?” Renee jokingly asked.

“Last night it was. Today was a total shock! You really surprised me. Yesterday, I had a good idea about what was going to happen, well, at least a loose idea. Today short-circuited my brain! I never saw it coming!” I explained.

“We’ll have to have a talk about things but right now I’d like to order a pizza and watch a movie. Sound like a good plan, baby?” Renee stated.

I was confident we would talk. I was also very satisfied in every way I could think of at that moment. “Sure does, sweetheart!” I said with a smile.

Our pizza arrived and we settled on watching “Demolition Man” for the billionth time. We laughed as if it was the first time we had seen it as we enjoyed the pizza and each other’s company. What a great day!

 

Published 
Written by coastalkid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments