Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carlos - The Man From The Beach

"A couple meets a stranger who shows them what controlling power a massive dick has."

39
10 Comments 10
17.5k Views 17.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I arrived at the hotel with my wife Jenny in the afternoon. We’d planned this holiday for our fifth wedding anniversary a few months ago and after a long stretch of uninterrupted work, the hotel really was a sight for sore eyes. The weather was perfect and we weren’t sure if we wanted the beach or the pool first.

We checked in and then went up to our room. We decided the weather was perfect for the beach at this time of year and we shouldn’t waste it. After all, we could go to the pool all year round. We got changed and headed downstairs. Jenny was wearing a tight green bikini and I was wearing a pair of loose board shorts. I didn’t like things to be too tight but Jenny was definitely showing herself off.

We walked past the pool out onto the beach. It was a long stretch of sand and we decided to keep walking past the families. We found a slightly more private spot and put down our things. We both went into the water and splashed around a bit. After a short while, Jenny said she was going to head back to her towel. I wasn’t done swimming, so I said I’d see her later.

Once I’d tired myself out, I started walking back to the towels. That’s when I saw Jenny hadn’t made it that far. She was standing there talking to a tanned, muscly hunk in a bulging red speedo. My eyes were immediately drawn to his package, particularly because he was standing in profile.

It was massive. It stuck so far out in front of his body. I noticed Jenny distracted by it and looking down during her conversation. He wasn’t innocent either, looking down at her big breasts as well.

I walked up to them and Jenny introduced me to the stranger. His name was Carlos and he shook my hand. He nearly broke my hand with that powerful grip. He said he was a local and loved coming here after work. He knew all the ins and outs of the beach and loved to get to know new people.

I said I was going over to the towel and I expected Jenny to come with me. She said they were just heading to the water. I was concerned but didn’t want to seem controlling so I let her go to the water with this man.

I sat up and watched as they splashed and played in the waves. She laughed and tossed her hair back so much. She was having a wonderful time. I couldn’t see much apart from their faces. What was happening under the waves?

I looked around and realised a lot of the beach was empty. There was no one around us for a long way. I looked up and realised the clouds looked a bit dark. I wondered if I should say something to Jenny. I then glanced over to them and saw one of Jenny’s boobs had popped out. I knew that bikini wouldn’t hold up in the waves. She mustn’t have noticed.

I walked over to them to say we should head back. As I got closer to them, Jenny took her bikini top off completely! I asked her what the hell she was doing and she said that, according to Carlos, it’s perfectly acceptable and even encouraged to go topless on this beach. Strange how none of the other women we had passed had done this… She then threw her top at me and I caught it.

Carlos then told us it was also perfectly welcome to go completely nude when the beach was as empty as this. I told him we weren’t interested in nudism and that we should actually head back to the hotel before the rain came.

He then told me not to worry and that with his local knowledge, he could assure us that any rain if any would blow over. It only frightened off the tourists and it meant we had the whole beach to ourselves. I tried to insist but Jenny said that if I wanted to go back she would meet me later for dinner. I hesitated but I then said I wouldn’t leave either without her.

Carlos then whispered something in her ear and she laughed and said she would if he would. He then grabbed her hand and they walked out of the water towards me. Carlos guided Jenny to face the water and told her to close her eyes. She put her hands up to cover them. He walked behind her, held a finger up to his mouth and mimed to stay whisper-quiet and then quickly pulled the string on her bikini, letting it fly open in the wind.

I was shocked and I couldn’t move. I expected her to have a more aggressive reaction than that but she shuddered and looked almost relieved. She turned around and said it felt like heaven to be naked on the beach and that we had to join her. I protested and said absolutely not.

She turned to Carlos and reiterated his promise to join her. So he told her that the only way that would happen is if she pulled off his speedo for him. She walked over and drove her thumbs behind the waistband and pulled the briefs to the ground. He stepped out of them and shook his hips to wake up his cock. He laughingly apologised for the “shrinkage” but his cock was a python. My wife cackled at the idea and asked how big it gets otherwise. I was getting a worrying feeling in my stomach.

ChloeSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeSmith

The naked Carlos picked up his speedo and my wife’s bikini and walked over to me. He slid the garments into my pockets and stared me right in the eyes. He then stood in front of me and slipped his right hand down the front of my board shorts and grabbed hold of my cock and balls. He then rolled them around his massive palm and slid the left hand down my arse.

He teased my arsehole with his index finger, bit my ear gently and said, “I’m going to fuck your wife.” He then let go and walked back over to an eager looking Jenny.

Carlos slid the same index finger into Jenny’s mouth and she brazenly sucked it in anticipation. Once he deemed it sufficiently wet, he pulled it out and slid it into her pussy. She was in heaven. He was doing things to her insides that elicited reactions I’d never seen before. She bit her lip and cried out with every turn and tickle.

It was incredible. I couldn't move and yet at the same time, I was fascinated. The voice in my head that was horrified at what I was watching was suddenly quiet. I wanted this to happen. 

She was shaking and couldn’t stand upright so she grabbed onto him. Her hands found their way to an ever more rigid part of him. The anaconda was twitching, ready to explore its next cave. She started to bend over to suck him and he pulled her back up.

He exclaimed he wasn’t into child’s play and that apparently sent her over the edge. She came so hard she squirted. I just thought she wasn’t a squirter.

As if prepared for it, he caught the liquid with his other hand and used it lubricate his cock. He then briefed her on what was about to happen next, as if she was going skydiving. She was panting but seemed thrilled by the thought of what was yet to come. He then picked her up, she tied her legs around his hips and she held onto his shoulders. He then counted down from three to one and slowly inserted his long dick into her. She cried gradually from low to high pitch as it reached further inside her than I ever could. She then relaxed and he said it was all a matter of technique.

He then started to thrust slowly back and forward. This was already a lot for her. She looked both pained and ecstatic. She moaned as if it was like his cock was inside her whole body, even penetrating her soul. He then started to rock faster. Jenny couldn’t handle it and she shrieked out another orgasm. The liquid slipped down his leg onto the sand.

He then started walking with her towards me. He started to pull her away and lean her on me. I quickly caught hold of her. I don’t think she even knew I was holding her. She was in such a state of pleasure, something I could never give her.

It was then I realised that we were no longer alone on the beach. A group of men who looked like Carlos were right next to us, naked and masturbating their giant cocks. Carlos then asked if I wanted to see me cum in his wife. I said, "absolutely not," but secretly wanted him to. 

He then said that I would then have to help his friends out. If I could swallow their cum in time, he would pull out of Jenny and shoot his load on the sand. This was an odd competition. I didn’t even realise what was going on. He pulled Jenny out of my hands and started rocking his cock into her faster.

Carlos’s friends came over and pushed me to the ground. They fed me their cocks. It was my first time and these massive pricks were a lot to handle. All I could think was that I had to do whatever I could to stop this arsehole from cumming in my wife! I tried everything I could and then suddenly I felt one sack of balls release – the first cock was cumming in my mouth. Two more to go.

I started working the shaft like all the girls in porn I’d seen before. Then this guy held my mouth on him and he spewed cum in my throat. The last one to go! This guy held my head tight and fucked me. He was clearly interested in cumming soon. I couldn’t see what was happening behind him but thankfully he didn’t last long either and started erupting on my tonsils. He held me their long and I eventually pushed him back to see what was happening to my wife.

I was about to exclaim that I’d completed his strange task but then I saw it all. He’d spun her around facing forwards, holding onto his shoulders behind her. Just as I opened my mouth, I choked on a bit of cum and started coughing. When I recovered, I was about to say I’d finished. And then it was too late. He let forth and fired round after round of hot baby batter into my bride’s womb. This triggered another of Jenny’s orgasms and they both moaned loudly in harmony.

That was the last time I saw my wife truly fulfilled.

Published 
Written by Calandala
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments