Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Handling It Pt.2: Opening Up

"Role play and sharing fantasies rekindles old flames."

14
4 Comments 4
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"Ten years after the conversation on the train (and the imaginary events that resulted), I began opening up to my wife about the growing fantasies it caused. <p> [ADVERT] </p> As with Part 1, the following is a mix of truth a fiction. The actions and conversations between us during sex is real, the rest is my fantasy."

Just before she put his cock in her mouth, Aileen handed John the video camera.  It was powered on and cued up to play.  She didn't want him to record this time, she wanted him to watch.  And one way or another, she knew he was going to enjoy it.  She watched him raise his finger to touch the screen, knowing he'd found the playback icon.  When she heard the sound of her recording coming from the speaker, she took him in her mouth and went to work.

- -

Aileen sat on the sofa with her coffee, thinking about the things she'd done in this spot.  She looked in front of her at the table now occupying the space where their pool table once stood.  It felt strange now, to think of herself lying across that table.  Almost as if it wasn't a memory, but a story she'd heard, a movie she'd seen.  Even if she wanted to, could she ever go back to that place?

John was sitting in his office down the hall.  As was customary, they did not discuss what was said or done in the bedroom the night before.  Instead he replayed the events in his head, wondering if he'd really planted the idea in hers.  He thought back to the moment, Aileen lying prone across the bed as he fucked her from behind.  It was probably his favorite position, he now decided.  The way she would tilt her pussy upwards to allow him to penetrate deeper.  He leaned forward to put his index finger in her mouth, and moaned loudly when she accepted it, pressing her tongue against it and sucking hard as if it were his cock.  It was in that moment of weakness that he set things in motion once again.

"I wish that was a cock in your mouth," he groaned, "Don't you?"

"Mm hm," she breathed.

"I wish it was my cock in your mouth, and someone else's in your pussy."

"Mmm"

He took his finger out of her mouth and reached underneath to rub her clit while he fucked her.  And as he did, he told her how he sometimes wishes she would fuck someone else while he's away.  How he would love for her to make a video of herself fucking a stranger so he can jack off to it when he returns.  How he imagines coming home to find her fucking another man.

"What would you do?" she asked.

"Put my cock in your mouth," he replied without hesitation.

"Yeah right."

"I would."

"Mm hm."

"I would love to see how you handle two cocks."

"I don't think I could."

"I know you can."

"Mm hm."

"I want to watch you make them cum."

John grunted as he came, pushing his cock harder and deeper with each thrust.  He could feel the cum on his fingers as he stroked her clit, and as she came loudly he knew he would never be able to shake this new fantasy.

- - - - - - - - - -

John tapped the icon on the screen to play back what his wife wanted him to see.  Staring intently at the tiny screen, he let out a quiet chuckle as he watched her place the camera down, look straight into the lens, then turn to walk into the frame.  He looked down past the camera and smiled at Aileen.  Apparently she hadn't noticed since her lips were still wrapped around his cock.

Back on-screen he saw a side view of his wife, in her (nearly sheer) black yoga pants and bright purple tank top, her hair up in a long, black pony tail.  She was on her hands and knees, on top of a black mat in their garage.  Doing donkey kicks?  What was this?  She was working out.  Before he could ask, he saw, through the half-opened garage door, the front of a car pull up and park in the driveway.  As the car door opened, John's heart began to race.

- -

Aileen reached for her cellphone charging on the nightstand and saw her husband's message.

Good morning.  Have a good day.  Love you

Love you, she replied, Don't work too hard

Never, he promised.

She was lying in bed catching up on the local news and gossip sites on her tablet, still naked from the night before.  John had played out his fantasy again, the third time this week, this time with the dildo.  She hated that thing.  She didn't mind entertaining his kinks as long as they weren't too gross or involved props.  He knew this too well, and used it against her.  He lubed it up and worked it into her pussy as she sucked him off.

"Mm mm," she recoiled, "I want the real thing."

"Oh, so you DO want a cock in your pussy while you blow me?" he bragged.

"Only if it's yours."

"Yeah?"

"Mm hm."

"So if there were two of me, you would do us both?"

"Mm hm," she breathed, truly meaning it.

That sneak, she thought to herself.  He'd gotten her to admit she enjoyed at least a part of his fantasy.  But it didn't matter.  She had no interest in adding a stranger into their private dynamic.  It was just too weird.

Then again, that was only one part of it.  Once again, John wanted to watch.  He's always wanted to watch, hasn't he?  She thought back to all the video and pictures he'd taken of her, and them, while they were intimate.  He always said he wanted to see her, to watch her pleasing a man.  It never occurred to her then that he was nonspecific about the subject of her pleasuring.

"That perv," she declared with mock frown.

Her mind wandered back to that game of nine ball with Chris.  They never got to finish the second game, she thought with a reminiscent grin.  She hadn't seen or heard from him since she left her job, just under a year after that day.  She wondered what he's been up to.  And if he had the same number.  She got dressed and walked to the kitchen to make some coffee, passing John's office on the way to make sure he was out.  She sat on the leather sofa, placed her cup on the end table to her right, and picked up her cellphone.

Hey, she texted, instantly feeling guilty.

As the minutes passed in silence she decided it was probably for the best.  Then she heard the ring.

"Hey!" she answered immediately.

"Oh my god," he laughed, "I had to call to make sure it was really you!"

They talked for almost an hour, catching up and reminiscing.  She told him she and John were doing great, and he told her about his girlfriend.  She breathed a sigh of relief, and laughed that it was a good thing.  His mood changed slightly at that, and he asked what she meant.  She hesitated, then decided it was okay considering their history.  She explained her husband's new fantasy and how she was considering it, obviously the reason she was contacting him.

As she began to laugh the whole thing into history, Chris interrupted her.  He told her about a good friend of his that he'd known his whole life, the only person he'd told about their time that day.  He told her about his friend's reaction to his story, and especially to the picture of her taken at the office Christmas party that year.  Then he sent her his phone number and a picture.

She half-heartedly objected, explaining she didn't know him.  She was horrified when she received the group text message from Chris, introducing them.

Aileen, meet Kevin.  Kevin, meet Aileen.  You can thank me later, bro.

"What the heck?!" she yelled, trying hard to cover her giggling.

"Now you know him," he laughed right back. "And I'll let you go now so you can get busy.  No pun intended."

MarySunny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarySunny

"Whatever. Thanks," she concluded, feigning disapproval.

After a short series of introductory group messages, Aileen and Kevin started their own private thread.  They got acquainted, discussed each other's relationship status, and of course, the day she spent with Chris.  At one point Kevin asked if she wanted to talk, but she declined, explaining she could be free of her inhibitions when it was only words on a screen.  Seeing that as his opening, he asked her for a picture.

What kind of picture? she asked, sensing the change in mood.

Whatever you like, he replied cautiously.

She accepted the challenge.  Aileen pulled off her top, unhooked her bra, and snapped a topless selfie, so similar to the first one she sent John that day on the train.  She hit send without even thinking, already very excited.  After several minutes of wondering she saw the reason for the delay.  Kevin's answer was a picture of himself sitting naked in a recliner, his hard cock in hand, cum rolling down the long shaft.  It made her so wet that, for the first time in her life, she had the urge to touch herself.

Mmm, she replied, save some for me.  She couldn't believe she'd just sent that.  It was something reserved for her husband, sent only a few times, when he sent her pictures of his cock.

When do you want it? he countered.

She was soaking wet now, knowing what was going to happen.  She just needed to find out when.  She went to John's office and logged in to his computer to check his calendar.  She looked at the block for the meeting he was currently attending, to get an idea of what kinds he couldn't skip out on.  She found another one in three days.  Plenty of time, she thought, to make sure she'd read his signals correctly.  And if she hadn't?  Then maybe he didn't have to know.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

John watched as the figure casually ducked under the large door to enter the garage.  Aileen turned as it approached, still on her hands and knees.

"Perfect timing," she greeted.

"Looks like it," he shot back with a wide grin.

Kevin, as yet unknown to John, walked over to Aileen and knelt down in front of her.  Obediently, she pulled down his pants and began sucking his already hard cock.  John took note of how long it was, and how his wife slowly took its full length into her mouth.  He grew impossibly hard seeing her handle one so large.  Kevin reached out to pull off her top, revealing her perky breasts.  He then leaned over her naked back, slipped his hand under her yoga pants, and began fingering her.

As her moans grew louder, he stood up and walked around to kneel behind her.  John watched as he pulled down her shorts and pressed his face into her pussy.  He was taken aback to see the look on his wife's face as she turned to the camera and moaned with ecstasy.  Rarely did she let him go down on her, but she had no such inhibitions with this stranger.

Seeing the man rise up and grab his cock to position it, John felt himself shiver.  He watched Kevin slowly push the length of his cock into Aileen's pussy, careful not to overwhelm her.  She dropped to her elbows and extended her ass upwards to accept him, the most intense look of pleasure on her face.  As Kevin's groin pressed hard against her ass, the full length of his cock now inside her, she screamed like he'd never heard before.  John felt the pre-cum trickle from his own as his wife sucked even harder.

Lying there, watching his wife being fucked doggy style by Kevin's now obviously huge cock, Aileen slamming her pussy into him harder and harder, all the while enjoying the best blowjob she'd ever given him, John was sure he couldn't take anymore.  Then he saw it.  Another figure ducking under the garage door.  He saw Kevin turn to the figure and nod in recognition.  He watched as this figure, now obviously another man, completely stripped to expose his growing cock.  He walked over and knelt down in front of Aileen, her face toward the camera, eyes closed.

She recoiled, startled as the man ran his fingers through her hair, grabbing it in a bunch at the back of her head.  Then a huge, toothy, open-mouthed smile when she looked up to see who it was.  John's heart was pounding through his chest anticipating what was coming.  Aileen stared up at her new guest, grabbed his cock, now fully erect, licked her lips, and immediately deep-throated it.

John screamed as he came.  As he did, Aileen jacked him off into her open mouth, swallowing every drop.  When he was finished, she resumed her blowjob, taking him deep with each stroke.  He thought he might die.

When he finally regained his senses he looked back at the screen.  There was his beautiful wife.  On her hands and knees.  Being spit roasted in their garage.  Clearly loving every second of it.  Eventually both men pulled pulled out of her and stood.  Aileen told them to hold on as she got up to close the garage door.  John almost came again realizing she'd been doing all this nearly in plain view.  As she returned to the pair, she faced the new arrival and looked up at him.

"I thought you had a girlfriend?" she asked Chris.

"I did," he answered, "I had to break up with her."

"Why?"

"I couldn't miss this."

"Mm hm," she beamed as she grabbed his cock in her hand. "I missed this."

She put her hands on his shoulders and pressed downward, gesturing for him to lie down.  After he complied, she turned around to face Kevin and pulled him closer by his cock.  She then kneeled down over Chris', grabbed it in her hand, and positioned it to her pussy.  She moaned as she lowered herself, burying it inside her, then reached out for Kevin's.  He stepped forward, placing his cock in her hand, and she pulled it hard into her mouth, her tongue out rising up to meet it.

John decided he must have died, because now he was surely in heaven.  As she rode Chris reverse cowgirl, thrusting her ass back with each descent, Aileen jacked off Kevin, sucking hard and rubbing her tongue around the tip.  She was moaning loudly, voice muffled with her mouth full.  Then he heard something he didn't expect.  His wife, still sucking and licking his throbbing cock, was moaning as she rubbed herself.  No matter how much he asked, she had never done this before.  Once again he felt the pre-cum.

He constantly changed his focus now, torn between watching Aileen getting herself off, and the increasingly intense gangbang on-screen.  Between the quiet moans in front of him as she gyrated her hips, and the animal screams coming from the video camera, he was feeling lightheaded.  Finally, he watched as Kevin pulled back, taking his cock in hand, and jacked off into his wife's face, her mouth open to swallow what she could.  As Chris flipped her onto her back and spread her legs to take her missionary, John began to cum.  He was still cumming when he heard her screaming from the camera as she came for her lover.

The last thing he heard was Aileen's screams, this time between his legs, cumming to the sound of Chris' moans as he covered her tits in his seed.

At once he bent down and took her head in his hands, cum trickling down her face, kissed her passionately, then whispered in her ear.

"I love you."

Published 
Written by fantastorium
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments