Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Heather And Will

"My wife and I meet her new lover"

39
17 Comments 17
9.7k Views 9.7k
3.6k words 3.6k words

It was Wednesday evening at our favorite little dive bar; I was having dinner with my wife, Heather. I enjoyed a nice microbrew, my wife having her usual vodka and soda. We talked about our day, the kids, the bills, weekend plans… the usual long-married couple conversations. Somewhere in those conversations, a man sat down at the bar next to my wife. He was a handsome black man, mid-forties, stocky with closely cropped salt and pepper hair.

We finished our dinner and continued talking. The gentleman to our left introduced himself as William, but he preferred Will. Will was high up in marketing with the regional cable company. He continued talking to my wife while I kind of watched the ball game, using a quasi-sales pitch for all of our cable needs.

As the evening wore on, Will dropped the sales pitch, and we all started talking about ourselves, getting to know each other a bit better. Once he wasn’t in sales mode, Will was very articulate and charming. His voice was soft and deep, and he had an easy smile. He recently relocated here from California and as it turned out, lived in the same townhome complex as we do. He lost his wife about a year ago to cancer and felt the change of venue would help his spirit. He had no children, enjoyed old cars and pretty much any sport. He traveled quite a bit for work but always tried to be home for the weekends.

It was getting late, so we all adjourned to the parking lot, I shook Will’s hand and turned for my truck. I climbed in and started it. Looking through the windshield, I saw Heather was still talking to Will. I waited for a few minutes; she reached out and touched his arm, then threw her head back in a laugh before turning away from him and walking to the truck. Heather climbed in; she was very excited. “Will’s going to join us at the pool, Saturday!”

“Sounds great,” I replied, not giving it another thought.

We changed and got into bed. I leaned over and kissed Heather goodnight and lay in the dark trying to fall asleep. This was the routine we had fallen into. “I’m tired” became the battle cry of our marriage; it was a bit depressing, but what do other couples married this long do? I doubt it’s much different, so I accepted it. Lack of sex, and all. My mind was drifting, When was the last time we had sex?

“He still wears his wedding ring,” Heather said, breaking the silence.

“What?”

“Will... he still wears his wedding ring… that is so sweet. Well… goodnight, Baby.”

The next couple of days passed and Heather pestered me nearly endlessly about our Saturday pool BBQ, making sure I had gotten everything necessary for the “perfect day.” This was my job because of my more-open schedule. Saturday came, and I went about the routine of gathering bags of ice for the coolers, making the liquor store run for our adult beverages, and packing the coolers. I loaded the coolers and pool bags full of towels, tanning oil, etc. into the truck, and then headed upstairs to change. Heather was in front of the mirror adjusting a very skimpy white bikini. I had not seen her in this one, and it was much more revealing than her other ones.

“Is that one new?” I asked.

“Oh, this? No, I have just never worn it before,” she answered. Somehow, I did not believe her, but she looked incredibly hot. Her tanned skin made the white bikini stand out and the thin material outlined her nipples and pussy nicely. Heather has a great body; after the kids, she treated herself to a “Mommy Makeover” at the plastic surgeon. She had 34DD breasts, a flat stomach and a great butt. I thought she was beautiful before - her brown eyes and captivating smile were what attracted me initially - but results do not lie.

We set up at the pool. Heather arranged lounge chairs to find the perfect angle in the sun. The beverage cooler was placed strategically between the chairs for minimal distance to another bottle. The limes and oranges were in their own little plastic bowls, ready to meet their fate in a summer beer.

Heather ditched her pool cover-up and assumed her position on a lounge chair in the sun. She sprayed herself down with aerosol tanning oil, which I felt took a lot of the fun out of pool day, for me at least. I popped off my t-shirt and settled in next to her, with the cooler between us. I applied sunblock, as my Scottish heritage was not one of sun-worshipper. I looked down at my fifty-three-year-old “Dad Bod”... unfortunately, more office time and less mountain biking had transformed me into much more “Dad” than I cared for. Glancing over at Heather, I felt like letting myself go a bit had contributed to the lack of sexual chemistry we suffered from now. I understood that women are more into what their heart says, rather than their eyes, but there are no ugly actors in Hollywood.

After a short while, Will arrived. Heather looked up and jumped up, waving at him. He waved back and walked toward us. He was wearing a white linen shirt and light tan, square-cut trunks that hugged his muscular butt and thick thighs. They also left little to the imagination in the front. I stood up and greeted him with a handshake. Heather gave him a quick hug and then grabbed another lounge chair, putting it directly next to hers. Will’s eyes surveyed Heather’s body as she bent over to position his chair. She plopped back down onto her chair, patting the lounge next to her, encouraging Will to sit down. He continued to undress Heather through his sunglasses. He unbuttoned his linen shirt and showed an athletic chest and abdomen, perhaps a few years removed from his prime, but still very impressive.

We were enjoying the sun, a few beers, and each other’s company. Telling stories, sharing experiences and even telling a few bad jokes. The talk became slightly flirtatious, with Will complimenting Heather on her choice of swimwear… more than once. I had a nice buzz, so I figured it was probably time to cook something. I grabbed the food cooler and the pool bag with plates, etc. in it, walked to the grill and started it up. I started preparing the steaks with a little dry rub. The grill was hot now and ready for steaks. I opened the pool bag to grab the grill utensils… I left them at home. “Shit,” I muttered.

I walked out from behind the grill. Heather and Will were in deep conversation, and I interrupted them. “I forgot the grill tools. I’ll be right back."

“No problem; see you in a minute,” Heather replied.

I hopped in my truck and went back to the house, quickly locating the spatulas, tongs and carving fork. I quickly headed back. As I walked through the pool gate, I saw Heather lying on her stomach with Will standing next to her, but bending down toward her face. He nodded and untied her bikini top, then began applying tanning oil to her completely uncovered back.

As I walked up to them, Heather just looked up and said, “It was time to flip and you weren’t here, so I asked Will if he would mind."

As I was trying to decide how to respond to that, I felt a drop of rain hit my back, then another. None of us had been paying attention to the sky and a storm front had snuck up on us. The rain started to come down harder. We grabbed our things and huddled under the small patio near the grills. When it didn’t seem to be letting up, we decided to run back to our house.

We were all soaked from the sudden downpour as we ran into our house. “Baby, would you mind unloading the coolers while I show Will where our shower is?” Heather asked.

“Sure, no problem,” I replied, not really thinking about it. I went out to the truck and grabbed our coolers, bringing them into the garage. I moved the first armful of food into the kitchen when I saw Heather heading up the stairs toward our bedroom with a couple of towels in her arms; she had shed her wet pool cover-up and was again in her tiny white bikini. Her nipples stuck out through the thin, damp fabric; her vulva was also on display, more so than I remembered from earlier at the pool.

It took me ten or fifteen minutes to finish putting everything away, and I realized that Heather had not come back downstairs. I walked upstairs to see what the plan for the afternoon was going to be since the rain put a damper on our barbecue. I heard Heather and Will conversing in the bathroom. I walked through the curtain separating our bedroom and bathroom to find them both in towels, Heather’s bikini hanging on the towel rack to dry. Even through his towel, I noticed the size of the lump Will was packing.

“Hey, Baby,” Heather said, turning toward me. “I’m going to hop in the shower and rinse off the chlorine and oil. Would you please make us a round of drinks?”

“Sure… what would you like?” I replied.

“Vodka and soda; I like that flavored soda we had last time.”

“We’re out of vodka; you have some wine left, or we can finish the beers we brought to the pool.”

“Dammit,” she swore softly. “Honey, I’m really in the mood for vodka; that beer is too filling and I already feel bloated from the pool. Would you please make a run to the liquor store for me?” she requested, with just a hint of whining.

“How about you, Will?” I addressed him as he was in his towel. I also noticed the lump in his towel appeared larger now. I must have been imagining things.

“Vodka and soda is fine for me, as well. Thanks for running out in this weather; do you need some cash?” His deep voice seemed genuinely appreciative.

“You are our guest; your money’s no good here. But thank you." I reached to shake his hand, then turned and gave Heather a kiss on the lips.

I have never been the jealous type, and Heather has never given me a reason to doubt her faithfulness, but…

CaroleFreire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaroleFreire

I’m just feeling insecure, I told myself as I drove to the liquor store. The lack of sex in our marriage didn’t help these insecurities, I reasoned to myself. Maybe I just watch too much porn! A wry grin crossed my face. Indeed, way too much porn.

I arrived back to the house with the supplies for a good evening, courtesy of our local liquor store. “I’m home!” I yelled up the stairs.

“Bring some drinks up to us. I’m just finishing up,” Heather replied.

So, I mixed a couple of vodka and sodas for Heather and Will, then grabbed a beer for myself. I carefully walked up the stairs to our bedroom, trying to not spill the cocktails I had just made. I parted the curtain with my elbow and stepped in. Neither one broke their focus when I arrived with drinks. Heather stood there naked, except for the towel, which she held over her breasts and trailing down; it barely covered her vagina. Will was standing behind her, applying lotion to her back. He was still in his towel, and the lump under it was quite noticeable. His large, dark hands were gliding over my wife’s back. Occasionally, he extended down onto her bottom or along her side, brushing against her large breasts. Heather seemed to be in a trance, her eyes closed as she leaned back into Will’s hands. Her uncovered butt was getting closer to his towel with each stroke of his hands up and down her back.

“You have great hands…” she sighed dreamily.

“I did some training a few years back to help my wife with her back pain… you know, before she went to be with The Lord,” he said quietly, almost sadly. But it seemed no matter what Will said in that deep, syrupy voice; it sounded sexy… no, not sexy - sexual.

I set their two drinks down on the vanity with a loud clank. Heather’s eyes snapped open, looking directly at me.

“Hey, why don’t you hop in the shower and join us? Will was telling me about the Mustang he’s restoring. You love talking about that stuff, Babe,” she said quickly. It seemed she was almost trying to change the subject from what was going on in the bathroom. Heather quickly wrapped the towel around herself and escorted Will from the bathroom.

I dropped my trunks and took off my sweatshirt after turning on the shower. I made it nice and hot as my damp clothing was beginning to chill me, even in the middle of the summer. As the hot water beat down on me, I began to warm up and feel more relaxed. I soaped up, washed my hair and ran the razor over my face. That’s just what the doctor ordered, I mused to myself. I turned the water off and grabbed a towel from the other side of the shower door. I stepped out of the shower, expecting to hear nothing but the quiet of an empty bedroom. What I did hear was the distinct sound of my wife’s voice and the subtle creaking of our bed.

I peeked through the curtain separating the bathroom from the bedroom to see Will straddling Heather's thighs, massaging her back. She was naked; her towel lay in a bunch on the floor next to the bed. Will was still wearing his towel, but his large, uncut, black cock was sticking out through the opening and dragging over her thighs and buttocks, his precum leaving wet streaks on her each time he moved up and down my wife’s body. Heather was squirming and cooing under Will’s pressure. His large, dark hands were in striking contrast to my wife’s tanned skin, and especially the untanned areas now exposed to his eyes… and hands. His hands moved in long circles, extending up her sides and finishing as he fondled the sides of her breasts that protruded from her sides due to their size.

I stood frozen; a slightly sick feeling overcame me. I almost could not believe what I was seeing. I wanted to stop it somehow, but I was unable to move. My rapidly inflating cock, however, betrayed my true feelings.

As Will continued to rub oil onto her back and sides, sounds were coming from Heather that I had not heard since we were newlyweds. She was gorgeous, her eyes closed in a dream-like state; her face was relaxed, yet it shone with the pleasure she was experiencing. She breathed heavily through her mouth, occasionally biting her own bottom lip. Her skin was glowing with oil as she let herself relax and truly enjoy this very sensual encounter with another man. At that moment, something shifted in my brain, and all I wanted was to watch my beautiful wife receive all the pleasures she had apparently been missing this whole time.

He scooted toward the foot of the bed. Heather opened her legs as he moved toward her feet, allowing Will in between her thighs. His hands worked from the small of her back and onto her buttocks. He sensually added more oil to his large hands, working it into my wife's glutes, each stroke exposing her tiny brown hole. Heather was mewing, grinding her hips against the bed. She then raised her ass into the air, presenting her bald pussy to him. Will teased her by not touching her now very prominent inner lips. I could see her wetness and the room had a slight scent of her sex.

Will’s towel had now slipped from around his waist, exposing his fully erect cock. His cock was magnificent; the tip of its head slightly protruding from his foreskin was almost purple. A long string of pre-cum connected it to my wife’s leg. It was at least nine inches long, even darker than the rest of his body, and quite thick along its entire length. His egg-sized balls hung just an inch or two below the base of his penis. Will’s cock bounced between Heather’s legs and his belly as he moved and caressed her delicate bottom and the backs of her thighs. Heather sighed and quietly squealed each time she felt it touch her.

Will added more oil and began making long strokes from her calves to very high on her inner thighs. Her murmurs and sighs became more audible each time his large, strong hands approached her wide-open pussy. He continued to tease her, bypassing her labia and clit. This caused Heather to grind herself more aggressively into the bed, and to push her ass and pussy back into Will.

“Relax, Baby. I got what you need,” Will purred in a buttery tone. He gently pushed her back down onto the bed. Heather grunted in disapproval; she was more than ready for him, grunting and grinding her pussy into the bed.

I remained frozen at the entryway, my towel in my hand and my cock so hard it actually hurt. Neither one of them noticed me standing there watching, and I somehow hadn't made a sound.

Will then said, “Turn over, Sweet Thing."

Heather promptly turned on to her back, stretching her arms above her head, which showed off the majesty of her double-D-sized breasts and erect nipples. From her feet, Will looked up and told her, “Stay just like that. I'll take care of all of you." His voice was smooth, yet commanding. He then applied more oil to his hands and began slowly massaging my wife's feet. Occasionally, he placed each foot in his lap and against his hard cock, then added oil to his hands and Heather's feet. She was in heaven, cooing and squirming.

Will moved up the bed, causing Heather to spread her legs further apart. Her pussy completely open to view, the vulva and labia were deep pink with excitement, her clit peeking out and her juices oozing down in between the cheeks of her ass. Will began oiling Heather's thighs with long strokes, ending just short of her engorged pussy. She couldn't hold back her excitement, squirming and humping the air as Will continued to tease her by not touching her clit or even brushing her pussy.

Her grunts and moans became more and more desperate, but he moved gently past her hips and onto her stomach, changing positions so he was now on all fours. He was straddling one of my wife’s legs as he massaged her abdominal muscles. As he reached further up her body, his cock once again trailed across her body, finally, but briefly touching Heather's pussy. She drew in a sharp breath, before sighing heavily as he moved on, ending the contact with her mound.

His large dark hands maneuvered deftly around my wife's breasts, avoiding her rock-hard nipples and eliciting another groan of discontent from Heather. Hearing this Will said, “Just relax, Baby; relax.” Heather could only whimper at this point; she had never experienced this level of stimulation, and she had still not had an orgasm. She simply couldn't wait any longer. She attempted to move her hand down from over her head to her pussy. She had to have some relief, even if she didn't get fucked.

Will grabbed her hand and gently moved it back above her head; in doing so, his cock moved over Heather, brushing the nipple of her right breast and coming tantalizingly close to her mouth. She nearly came from this bit of contact after all the teasing she had endured. “I said I'd take care of you,” Will said sternly. “Now, if you do that again, I'll have to tie your hands to the headboard."

Heather shook her head, pleading with her eyes in silent agreement to keep her hands where they were.

Will continued his slow massage of my wife. Finally appearing to be finished, he moved down to Heather's pussy. Will drizzled oil from the top of her vulva, allowing it to dribble down her labia and through to her buttocks. She began squirming, bucking and whimpering. He then placed one large, dark finger onto her swollen clit, giving it a couple of strokes. Heather immediately exploded. “Shit! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Oh my God, FUCK!” streamed out of her mouth, her hips bucking uncontrollably. Then silence. There was nothing but the sound of her heavy breathing.

Will stared at her, smiling. He was silent. He gazed down at her adoringly, as if they had been lovers for years. He also appeared to be quite pleased with himself.

I felt like I had not taken a breath for quite a while. When I looked down the remnants of my cum load were dripping from my cock. I had cum without even touching myself.

Published 
Written by Denverbikeguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments