Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Wife Plays Pool – The Prelude

"Lynn has another adventure at the Smith's."

22
5 Comments 5
8.5k Views 8.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is another excerpt in the continuing saga about Lynn and her cuckold husband. There are references to incidents and characters from “The New Client Series.” Like the other stories I have written, it contains, wife infidelity, cuckolding, multiple partners, and voyeurism. I appreciate your comments, suggestions and encouragement."

Lynn’s husband was in their family room reading a book waiting for her to get dressed. They were going to another get together at the Smith's. He was halfway concentrating on his book and halfway thinking about some of Lynn’s adventures in the Smith's lower level.

“So, what do you think?”

He interrupted his reading to watch his vivacious wife walk into the family room. She looked stunning in a dark blue one-piece jump suit that was zippered in the front. There was a distinct contrast with her medium length blonde hair. The fabric was light enough that it hugged her sexy body without being overly tight.

He put his book down and went over to her. The zipper on her jump suit was pulled down far enough to display the deep cleavage of her 36C bra-encased breasts. Taking in the view he put his hands on her waist. He caressed her body from her waist to her hips before sliding a hand to fondle the suppleness of her succulent ass.

“You look great. I had forgotten how sexy you look in this outfit. But I expected you to wear your other outfit since we are going to the Smith's.”

He was alluding to a very classy two-piece black outfit that consisted of dress slacks with a matching low cut button up top that showed to a maximum her deep cleavage and luscious mounds.

“I’m not planning on meeting anyone, so unless you are going to surprise me again, I decided to wear this for you.”

She, in turn, was alluding to other times when they went to the Smith's and she wore her black outfit. Once, they went to an out of the way alcove and she gave her husband a fantastic blowjob. The second time, she met a new decorating client and gave him a blow job in the same alcove. The third time, she gave another blowjob to a man her husband fixed her up with. In that case, the other man invited another friend and she sucked him off also. In both cases, her husband was able to watch from the shadows without being seen. He felt a stirring in his genitals just thinking about it.

“Charles is out of town on business, and Don is on vacation. Does this mean we can disappear for a while?’

She gave me a wicked grin, “Maybe. That is of course unless I meet someone new. If I meet someone new, I could do this.” She unzipped her jump suit past her bra just above her navel.

He held her tighter and ran one of his fingers across her exposed breasts.

“Wouldn’t this look better braless?”

He pulled the zipper the rest of the way past her bra exposing the waistband of her panties.

“I thought about it. But don’t you think it would be better in a more formal setting?”

He fondled one of her bra-encased breasts “Well, maybe but I would like it better without this bra in the way.”

She took a step back and zipping back up to her cleavage, laughingly said, “I think we better go or we will never get out of here. This isn’t supposed to be one of their big parties so we can make it an early evening.”

During the ride over to the Smith’s, he kept glancing at the exposed tops of his wife’s breasts and fantasized what would take place later that evening when they returned home. He also fantasized about disappearing for a while at the Smith's. This drive was a lot different than the past two times. He shouldn’t feel this way, but he did miss the excitement of wondering what Lynn would be doing with another man or men.

She just kept teasing him by adjusting the zipper on her jump suit giving him a better view of her breasts.

Lowering the zipper back under the bra she said, “This outfit has a lot of possibilities, don’t you think? Just imagine me back in the alcove making out like I did with Andrew and having him unzip me so he can feel my tits.”

“Since Andrew isn’t here, maybe we can go make out.”

Lynn didn’t answer. She just fantasized about the experience making out with Andrew before taking out his big cock and sucking him. There was something about the first time with another man that made the experience more erotic. Little did she know then, that was just the first stop on her road to more illicit and adulterous behavior.

They arrived at the Smith's and parked on the street. There weren’t as many cars as the last party they attended. Just a few other guests were arriving and the couple followed them to the front door. Linda Smith was there to greet the young couple.

"Good to see you again." She took in Lynn’s outfit and said, “I like the new outfit. And I think other people may like it also. Who knows? A new outfit and a new adventure.”

She addressed Lynn’s husband, “Wouldn’t that be fun for Lynn to have a new adventure?”

What did that mean? This evening may turn out differently than he first thought. Linda knew about Lynn’s adventures as well as her husband’s voyeurism. Other people did also.

“Yeah. Those other ones were pretty good.”

“Well, I hope you have a good time.”

Thinking about getting a blowjob from his wife, he replied, “I’m sure we will.”

Lynn mingled with a couple of people they knew while her husband went to get her a glass of white wine.

When he returned with her wine she was sitting on a leather couch. It was the same couch she sat with Andrew and the other time with Charles and Don. She was sitting in his favorite position with one of her legs resting on the floor and the other on the cushion. The effect was stretching the fabric of her slacks taut across her pussy so her mound was clearly visible.

He handed her the glass of wine. Lynn leaned forward to accept it, giving her husband a good view down her cleavage. The jump suit did not billow out the way her other outfit did. There was less of a view down her cleavage, but the fabric was taut against her breasts. She sat back in the sofa putting herself on display for her husband just like she did for her lovers.

When he sat down next to her, she asked, “How do you like it? Does this look as good as the other outfit?”

His eyes roamed from her swelling breasts to her pussy.

“You know I like it. I’m not sure which I like better.”

Lynn was becoming inflamed by past remembrances. She leaned her breast into his arm and whispered in a sultry voice, “Tell me what you like.”

He was taken aback by his wife’s sudden lust. He looked her in the eye and replied, “I like it when you show off.”

Lynn opened her legs a little more, further displaying the outline of her slit, “You mean like this?”

He wanted to run his hand down her leg and cup her mound. He replied back, “Yeah just like that.”

She continued to tease her husband, “Did you like me showing off those other times?”

“You know I did. I liked watching you.”

“You liked watching me do what?”

“I liked watching you show your pussy.”

At this point, Lynn was getting so horny she wanted to suck her husband right there in the Smith’s family room. Just then a friend of theirs, Michelle, walked over. They exchanged pleasantries and Lynn’s husband excused himself.

He retrieved another beer and went out to the patio. It was a pleasant, cool spring evening. He noticed Elaine standing talking to another man he did not recognize. She was wearing her usual low cut dress, showing her big luscious tits. He certainly would like to get his hands on those. He was too far away from to hear the conversation, but they were standing close to one another and the other man was definitely getting a good view of Elaine’s deep cleavage.

Elaine noticed him and excusing herself from her friend, walked over in his direction. They exchanged greetings and she asked, “Where’s Lynn? You didn’t come stag did you?”

“Oh not at all. She’s inside talking to Michelle.”

“Did she wear that sexy outfit she wore for Charles?” She noticed his expression and continued, “Relax. I told you the last time, I know all about Charles. I heard you had a great time.”

She leaned her breasts into his arm, “I told you she would like Charles. I know I sure do. But I never thought you could be so kinky tying her up like that.”

He couldn’t believe that Charles had told someone else the details. He just answered, “Well I guess I just got caught up in the moment. But yeah, it was pretty hot.”

Elaine motioned over to the other man to join them. She introduced him as Nick.

“This is Lynn’s husband.”

The two men shook hands and Nick said, “I am pleased to meet you. I’ve heard a lot about you and your sexy wife.”

“She is sexy. Thank you for the compliment.” He asked Nick, “How do and Elaine know one another?”

Elaine answered, “He is a good friend of Charles. Allan and I socialize with them and some of our other friends. In fact, Nick and Charles live in the same complex.”

Nick said, “That’s right. I live in another building. The view can be pretty spectacular.”

AnngelFate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelFate

Lynn’s husband felt a tightening in his chest. Was Nick able to see everything in Charles’s condo?

Elaine said to Nick, “I think Lynn is inside in the TV room. Why don’t you go and introduce yourself.”

“That’s a good idea. I have been wanting to meet her for a long time.”

Nick excused himself leaving Lynn’s husband with Elaine.

Elaine spoke first, “What do you think? I think Lynn will like him don’t you?”

“He looks a lot like Charles. I’m sure she will like him.”

After Nick left, he and Elaine were alone on the patio. She stood closer, resting one of her breasts on his arm, “He is a lot like Charles. Did Lynn wear her sexy outfit?”

He wanted to ask if she had fucked him also, but replied, “Since she has worn that outfit before, she wore another one.”

He described Lynn’s jump suit. He even told Elaine how it hugged her body.

The older woman leaned closer and whispered in his ear, “Linda and I think it’s so hot you like your wife to show that hot body of hers to other men.” She lightly stroked the younger man’s cock through his slacks, “We also think it is so hot you like her to fuck other men.”

Lynn had been talking to Michelle. Michelle could be pretty naïve. She didn’t think Michele knew about her adventures. After Michelle left, Lynn was going to get another glass of wine, when a man approached her. He was very distinguished with a look of a confident successful business man. In fact, he reminded her a lot of Charles.

He was carrying a glass of wine. He handed it to her and said, “Here, it looks like you could use a refill.”

“Thank you. That’s considerate.”

Lynn leaned over when she accepted her wine giving him a good shot of her breasts. She looked up at him as and caught him enjoying the view.

“You must be Lynn. Do you mind if I join you?”

“Not at all. But you have me at a disadvantage.”

Somewhat apologetically, he introduced himself as Nick as he joined the young wife on the sofa. She shifted position to face him putting more of her body on display.

“I’m a friend of Charles. In fact, I live in the same complex, just in a different building. He told me a lot about you. I must say he was right.”

“Oh really. What did he say? I hope it was good.”

“It was definitely all good. He said you were very outgoing and sexy.”

Nick certainly was handsome. Did Linda set this up? It certainly doesn’t feel like a random meeting. She opened her legs a little more giving him a better view of her pussy. The felt moisture building in her loins.

“So you live in one of those other high rises?”

He blatantly scanned Lynn’s body, “I live in one of the other high rises right across the parking lot from Charles’s. I especially enjoy the view.”

“You’re right. It is spectacular. Especially at night with all of the high rises lit up and the skyline in the background.”

She couldn’t help but imagining Nick looking through binoculars at Charles’ condo while her husband watched her on her knees sucking the older man’s cock.

She changed the subject, “How do you know Charles?”

“I own a software company. Our two companies do business with each other.” He told the name of the company. “Maybe you have heard of it.”

“I haven’t heard of that one. My husband probably does. But that really isn’t my field. I am an interior decorator.”

“I have heard about some of your design work. In fact, maybe you can help me out. I am going to renovate some of our office space. I’d like you to take a look at it and perhaps give me some ideas.”

Lynn leaned closer and put her hand on his thigh. She said excitingly, “That would be great. I just passed the exam for my decorating license and I am looking for some commercial work. I really can’t charge for the time it takes working with retail clients.”

Nick placed his hand lightly on hers. “I would be glad to help. I hear you have a really good eye for color. In fact, if you don’t mind me saying so, you act more mature and more poised than most young women your age.”

She slid her hand out from under Nick’s and placed it on her own thigh. “Thank you for the compliment. Maybe it has to do with my husband and I tend to socialize with an older crowd.”

Then she put her hand to her mouth and laughingly said, “That’s not what I meant. I didn’t mean to say you are old. It’s just.”

Nick placed a hand on the middle of her other thigh. He joked back, “That’s all right. No offense. I know what you meant.” He lightly caressed her thigh and told her, “If you don’t mind me saying so, I really like your outfit. You look really sexy.”

“I could tell you like it. You don’t think it shows too much do you?”

He put a little more pressure on her thigh opening her legs a little more. “Not at all. In your case, you can never show too much. But I do have one suggestion.”

She felt the fabric of her jump suit tightening against her pussy. She replied, “What’s that?”

He leaned towards her and said in a low conspiratorially tone, “You really should wear that without a bra.”

She gave a low laugh, “That’s what my husband told me. You two must think alike.”

“I’m sure we do.”

Just then, Linda Smith motioned her over. Damn! What does she want! She followed Linda down the hall to a smaller room.

Linda turned to her and said, “What do you think? How do you like Nick? It looked like you were giving him a show.”

“I think he is real sexy.” She wanted to ask Linda how much of a view Nick had of Charles’s condo. She just said, “I was giving him a show. How come you interrupted us?”

“I just wanted to see if you two would hit it off. I have something else in mind you might like.”

“What’s that?”

“I know at some of our other parties, you enjoyed playing pool. There is a game going on right now, I think you might like.”

Lynn was intrigued, “Really? Is it anyone I know?”

“It’s just a couple of guys who live on the next street over, home on spring break.”

College guys. She had gotten used to more mature, experienced men. She tried to hide her disappointment, “College guys. That sounds like fun. What are they like?”

“Don’t’ worry you’re going to have fun. They are very athletic.” She continued, “There is just one other thing, you should really wear that outfit without your bra.”

Lynn laughed, “I’ve been told that.”

She excused herself and went down the hall to a bathroom where she removed her bra. experimented with the zipper. She had to admit, she liked the effect much better. She turned sideways to admire the way the fabric framed her breasts. When she got back to the family room, she was disappointed Nick wasn’t there. went to the kitchen to refill her wine glass. She looked out the window and saw her husband sitting at a patio table talking to a couple of other guests. Before leaving the kitchen, she picked up a couple of bottles of beer for the guys playing pool.

She descended the familiar stairs leading to the scene of her past adventures. She reached the bottom of the stairs and to her right could hear the sounds of a pool game in progress. But instead of entering the rec room, she turned left. She wanted to reminisce a few minutes reliving giving blowjobs to her husband and other men.

The carpet muffled her footsteps. She could hear sounds coming from the alcove. She moved closer, carefully staying in the shadows. She came up short, almost stunned at the sight in front of her. Nick was standing facing the love seat with his slacks around his ankles. Elaine was seated on the loveseat with her dress pulled down to her waist sucking his cock! Her husband Allan was seated next to her fondling her tits as she gave Nick a blowjob.

Nick was certainly well-endowed. She felt a twinge of jealousy wishing it was her sucking his cock instead of Elaine. For all of her experiences, she never watched someone else have sex. She watched mesmerized as Elaine milked Nick’s cock with her lips and tongue. Elaine had his cock at the back of her mouth working it with her mouth instead of bobbing up and down.

Lynn was close enough to hear Nick call Elaine a cocksucker and tell Allan how much he and Charles liked fucking his wife. Nick placed his hands on either side of her head and slowly pushed his cock deeper in the older woman’s mouth.

Elaine gagged and pulled her head off of Nick’s cock. A stream of cum dripped from her mouth onto one of her lust-swollen tits. Allan did not hesitate. He eagerly lapped Nick’s cum from his wife’s tits. Lynn thought how her husband liked licking cum from her body. Do all cuckold husbands like that?

Lynn continued watching getting hornier by the minute. She awoke as in a trance and remembered the pool game. She silently backed down the hall to the rec room where the two college students were playing pool. She definitely liked what she saw. They were both about the same height, a little less than her husband’s five-ten. They had on soccer shirts with the Penn State logo and cargo shorts.

This might turn out to be a better evening than she thought.

(to be continued)

 

Published 
Written by TuWatchu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments