Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the Shadow

"A show for my husband"

29
7 Comments 7
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

You come home and you see his car. You know what I have planned and you follow the directions I left you. You quietly walk down the stairs from the garage to the basement. You can hear us talking.  I poured you a drink and left it on the bar. You grab it as you quietly sneak in. 

The lights are off in the next room so you know you won't be seen in there. You watch through the glass door. I know you are here and I stand up. I pull him to his feet so you can see us both. 


I take the drink from his hand and place it on the end table. I pull my top up over my head revealing the black lace lingerie. You smirk knowing that what's underneath is so much better. You can tell he's impressed. His hands on my hips pulling me into him. He leans in and kisses me. His hands on my back pulling me closer as he grinds his hips against mine. He's kissing me hard. His hands run down lower to my ass, squeezing and caressing my ass. I turn him so that you can see his hands grabbing my ass.

Your favourite part of me is in his hands. This makes you hard. Thinking about my ass and wanting him to slide my pants down so that you have a better view. I know you are waiting for this so I undo my own jeans and he takes the hint. He slides my jeans down over my ass and I step out of them. Ensuring you can see the rest of the lingerie. It's teasing you and you just want to rip it off. But you stay where you are. Silent as can be.

He's kissing down my neck now and massaging my boobs. I turn again so you can see him work. I can't see you but somehow I look into your eyes. I bite my lip and you grow harder. He's on his knees now and his head's between my thighs. He spreads my legs further, he lifts one foot to the couch and you see my black lace thong has been moved to the side. You watch as his face is buried between my legs. You know how sweet I taste so you are not shocked when he says 'mmmm.'

I moan as he works between my legs and you watch him slide his hand up my leg. You can't see but you know he has his thumb inside me and you can see my hips bucking against him. After all of the teasing, I am ready to cum. I say, "baby I'm going to cum," and he thinks I am speaking to him but you know I am letting you know.

You begin rubbing your swollen cock and keep watching. He stands up and he unzips his jeans and pulls himself out. I slide his shirt over his head and he steps out of his jeans. You can see the shadow of his cock on me. We're kissing and I taste myself on his lips and tongue. He turns me so both of us have our backs to you. His hands running down the front of me, he guides me closer to the coffee table. He's kissing my neck and his arm is wrapped around me. He's rubbing my clit from behind me. He whispers in my ear. Something you can't hear. But as I smile and bend over you know he's given me instructions.

My two hands are on the coffee table. My feet spread apart. You see my perfect ass and jerk faster. You see him grab his cock and jerk a few times before taking a step forward. I'm soaking wet and he slides his cock inside me with ease. His hands on my hips. I let out a loud moan and he says, "Do you like that? Do you like my hard cock inside you?"

Antonia_FoxS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Antonia_FoxS

I moan. He grabs my hair to sturdy himself and it takes everything in you not to barge in. You know I don't like that but you wait. Your hand on the door knob. So close but you see my hand come up and pull his away. This makes him more excited and he grabs my hips again and pumps faster.

I'm moaning louder now and you hear his balls slapping me over and over. I reach a hand underneath and rub my clit. I'm ready again and I squeeze hard onto him. He moans. You're rubbing your cock faster. He feels me cum on his hard cock and pulls out.

He tells me to sit on the table and I do as he says. I open my mouth and take his hard cock, tasting my cum from his cock. He begins pumping my face and he takes the back of my head. Again you know that I don't like that and you watch as I take his hand away again.

'He has a few things to learn' you think to yourself. You watch as I grab his hands and pull them behind his back. I'm working his cock with just my mouth now and I feel him tensing. He's moaning and trying to get his hands free. He's jerking and I pull him out, let go of his hands and begin stroking him with my wet hand. He cums over my chest and collapses on the couch.

I walk to the bathroom and clean myself up. You are waiting outside the bathroom, your cock in your hand. I see he's getting dressed and I kiss you hard. You taste my sweet cum on my mouth and you're ready to fuck. But I need to get rid of him. I lower myself to the ground and give you a few good deep sucks and say, "I'll be right back."

He's dressed now and he says, "I'll let myself out". He kisses me on the check and says thanks for the fun night.

He walks upstairs and you hear the door close and his car start. Before he's out of the drive you are on top of me. You smell him on my skin but you are more interested in the taste of me on my mouth. You lift my leg up over your shoulder and you fuck me hard and fast. I cum again and think you are going to cum but not yet! You say, "you've been very bad and you know what happens when you're bad".

You hand me my whiskey and I take the last sip. You stick your cock in my mouth and feel the warmth of the whiskey. You're pumping fast. You're so hard. I'm so wet. You lift me to my feet, turn me around so my hands are on the back of the couch. You spit on my ass and your circling with the head of your cock. You say, "Now be a good girl and relax."

Your hand on my hip and the other on your cock you slowly slide yourself into my ass. It's so tight around your cock, you spit again and feel yourself glide in and out of my tight ass. You reach your hand around to my swollen clit and you rub and squeeze. I'm going to cum again and my ass squeezes around your cock as I scream.

"Fuck yes!" I scream. And this makes you explode. You drain yourself into me and collapse on my back.

You whisper "Thanks for the show my beautiful" and kiss the back of my neck.

 

 

Published 
Written by BDHJTSS
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments