Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Will Tear Us Apart Part 3

9
4 Comments 4
4.0k Views 4.0k
4.0k words 4.0k words

“He made that bet with you because he knew that he would win. His son was on our team, sabotaging everything he competed in. Always being around you and touching you, and distracting me in the process,” I said. 

“He was sixteen years old and sad about the girl that left him. So I comforted him," she said. 

“You were hugging him half of the time. And he was feeling you up. That made me jealous and lose focus at the shooting game. That was their tactic,” I said.

“He is full of hormones, and I have the assets," she said with a devilish smile while gesturing to her voluptuous curves.

“You can't have thought that that something is going to happen?! Or did you actually think that?” she said 

“What is that suppose to mean?” Okay, jealous might not be the right word to describe what I was feeling even though there was a little jealousy there. But I don't have to accept a teenage boy groping my wife as something normal. No matter how down he is about a girl.

"Would you think it was okay if it was another way around?" I said.

“First of all, I got all of this, god-given lushnesses, I can’t blame the kid for having good taste,” she said teasingly. “Young man with girl trouble got to grab my ass and boobs a little one time? It's no big deal,” she said.

“I would not be angry if it was you and his daughter kissed for example. If she kissed you and you turned her down gently. Like Kevin Spacey in American Pie,” she said.

“I don't know how to talk to you. We don't seem to have the same view on what reality is anymore.

“It doesn't seem that I can say anything about Eric that you will believe or hold against him. This is the second time he attacks a colleague physically. The first time was a girl. She was twenty,” I said. 

"Yes, I know! But he apologized! And I never said he doesn’t have flaws!” she said with a slightly raised voice now. 

"He is staying, and you will have to deal with it," she said calmly after a short period of silence. 

“If he does something again, he will go then, and I will stand corrected, and you will be right. But now you don't have a choice other than to wait and see," she concluded.

I sat quietly, feeling emasculated. This is the first time she spoke to me like a superior.

“Listen, I'm sorry,” she started. “I'm not fair to you. You have endured enough, and I keep forgetting that. You should not be put through this. No-one should be touching me in front of you.

“Still, you are at my side because you love me and you want us to be a family. I love you, I need you to know that I will do better," she said. Minutes ago we had gotten to the kindergarten to pick our kids up. But we sat in the car, concluding our discussion before stepping out of the vehicle. We went up the stairs that led to the school building. There were about twenty steps, with quick-set growing on both its sides.

When we arrived, Diana told me that she was going to talk to Max about Michael again. Max is the principal of the school. She was going to meet the kids in the yard and me when she was finished. I decided to let the kids play until she came back. While waiting, I struck up a conversation with another parent that we knew. The weather was beautiful and made it pleasant being outside. After about twenty minutes I saw Diana walking towards us.

Her beautiful figure was outlined by the beige body-hugging dress that she wore that day. The dress ended above the knee. Kids ran at her after a visual contact. Smiles on all three faces. She looked radiant. 'How could I live without her?' I asked myself. She carried Olivia in her arms on the way back to the car while I walked alongside Michael in front of Olivia and Diana. 

 

Chapter 4

 

My life was not always this chaotic. There were long periods of time where I felt nothing but a total bliss. I was pinching myself every day in fact. I felt the shit was too easy, thinking that I totally lucked out. When I started working at Felio, it was a way to pay the bills. I had to do something since college plans did not pan out. My grades ware not good enough. So I applied to a bunch of jobs and took the first one that would have me. It happened to be a restaurant with an Italian name and slot machines.

There I made friends and realized how adult life really worked. After a year Diana started there, and everyone was fighting for her attention. She was frequently dating during that time. Both co-workers and guests. I kept myself out of it, knowing full well that it would save me a lot of headaches. But as time passed, we ended up spending a lot of it together.

During that time I managed to turn her into a something of a nerd. She liked my then comic book idea, and my drawings. We would sleep over at each other’s places. In the beginning, she was telling me about the guy problems she was having. That changed. She ended a turbulent relationship with one of the restaurant's guests after a while. And from that point on she was single, having occasional sex with the manager of Place.

But there was no drama involved. I didn't like it though. And I started disliking him for it, despite him being nice to me. She noticed that and felt unconformable about it. I, on the other hand, started realizing that I might be falling in love. I didn’t know what to do. Then one night we were watching Comedy Central's roasts at her place. She invited me. We haven't done stuff in a while.

“My place or yours?” I asked when she said that she wanted to geek out. 

“Mine,” she said with a smile.

“You don't want to sleep on the couch,” I replied.

That was our rule. The guest sleeps on the couch. 

“True,” she said with a smile that hinted a hidden affection.

When we were about to go to sleep that night I assumed that I would be sleeping on the couch as always. But something was different this time. I snuck a peek at her while she was getting undressed. She was not modest about it this time. It was as she wanted me to see. We both had one room apartments, and we would get undressed when lights went off. It was not the case that evening. She had sexy underwear on. She caught me looking and gave me a smile. After we turned off the lights, she asked me if I wanted to sleep on the bed as well.

I hesitantly said yes. My heart was pounding like I had run a marathon. I laid down beside her, and we started touching each other. It was heavenly. I could not believe it. Her perfume, the feel of her body and skin made me play “Just Like Heaven” by The Cure in my head. It was until that point the greatest moment of my life. Topped only by the moment I introduced her to my parents maybe.

 

Chapter 5 

 

Life was great for a long period of time. I worked on my comic book that was inspired by the tv show Black Sails. Unlike the show, my book had a lady captain that looked a lot like Diana. She was always dressed in revealing outfits. Diana knew that she was the inspiration for the heroine of the comic book and took it as a compliment.

One day while I was at home drawing, she came back from the city. I heard ruffling of the shopping bags when she went through the door. She took the bags to the bedroom, to later emerge out of it wearing nothing but an eye-patch and a pair of leather boots. In her hand, she held a plastic saber. She strutted towards the table where I was sitting looking at me confidently.

I said nothing. Instead, I continued to look at the beauty in front of me, with what must have seemed like a true simpleton smile on my face, if ever there was one. Then she went on all fours, disappearing from my sight under the table. It was quiet in the apartment, and I could hear her knees move across the carpet. It sounded so sensual. Soon I felt her hands on my legs. I looked down and saw her undo my tracksuit while giving me a mock smug look. My smile was so intense now that I thought it might be permanent from that day on. I was hard when she put me in her mouth.

She started sucking. It was amazing, she was showing off I thought. She deep throated me then pulled me out on the side of her mouth so that it made that popping sound when I got out of her mouth. I felt loved. She hit her face with my member and liked my balls before putting me back into her beautiful mouth again. My hands ware on her head now, with my right arm in her hair end my left on her cheek moving towards her boobs.

She took a break from intense sucking and just looked into my eyes contently. Then she pulled herself up, allowing her big boobs to rest in my lap, smothering my penis. She kissed it gently while allowing me to grab her breasts. I started thrusting my penis between them while she let her saliva drop on my member to act as an additional lubricant.

I was fucking the titties intensely now. She was making eye contact and looked relaxed and content, like a lioness feeding her cubs. The smile on my face was gone now. She then looked down between her boobs and started meeting my thrusts with her tongue at first, then her mouth. She intercepted me each time, catching me in her mouth for a moment and then releasing me. At last, she swallowed me entirely, letting me fuck her throat for the last couple of seconds until I came in her mouth.

She swallowed everything. When I was done, she stood up on my side of the table, wiping saliva of her mouth with her hand. She had her sable back in her hand and eye-patch back on its place. She turned elegantly hundred and eighty degrees in one simple motion to now stand facing the same way as I did. She looked at the drawings I had done that day, focusing on one guy that seemed particularly mean.

"Who is that sailor?” she finally spoke.

“It is Captain Backstabber,” I said. 

“He looks dangerous,” she said. 

“He most certainly does,” I replied. 

“Can we outrun him?” she asked

“I believe we can, captain,” I said.

“Then make it happen! I feel that he might turn into a captain but stabber if he gets his hands on this ship,” she said barely able to contain her smile.

I laughed. 

“Make sure we lose them! I will be in the captain's quarters lubricating as a plan B,” she said while walking towards the bathroom.

I think that became the best day of my life until that point. Eventually the comic got published, and I made some money off it. We used the money to travel, and we went to Italy and Spain. There she turned heads like everywhere else. It was fun to a point, but I also started to question for a second time during our relationship, what a girl like her was doing with a guy like me.

ChannelBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChannelBrown

 

Chapter 6 

 

As time went on, I noticed a change in Erik's behavior towards me. It was professional with hints of politeness. No backhanded compliments anymore. It was unnerving. I hated the fact that my woman had solved the conflict for me.

At first, I was thinking that he had changed towards everyone, and he had. But I was always the one that got the brunt of his daily antisocial behavior. That meant that his change was greatest towards me. And I had nothing to do with it. It made me insecure. Before long I was obsessing about it. Did she sway him with something else then threat of letting him go? It seemed reasonable that he would be swayed by that, but my gut feeling said that she might have said something more. Why else wouldn't she want to go into details about what the exact terms of their agreement were?

In the end, I had to ask. I was afraid that it would be same nightmare story as the one with the guest. It was my biggest fear. We sat down on our sofa at home, drinking vine after an easy day at work some would say. But there was a storm brewing inside me. She was sitting beside me on our couch with a glass in hand, looking at me with a bit of concern. She knows me well by now. Our eyes met, and I started. 

“I want to know exactly what you said to Eric?” I said.

“When?” She said. 

“During the talk, you had with him about this being his last chance. The one you had at your office,” I said.

“I don't remember everything right now, but it went something like: he has to change if he wants to stay,” she said. 

“Did you speak about me?” I asked. 

“Yes I think we did,” she answered. 

“What did you say about me?” I asked again.

“That he has to respect you? You are my husband and his colleague. And if he respects me he will have to respect you,” she said.

“Is that all?” I asked again. 

“We joked a little about it,” she answered.

“What did you joke about?” I said.

“Well, I told him that he has to be professional to both you and me. That I understand that he likes me and I don’t mind his flirting, but I could never do anything with a man who is mean to my husband,” she said hesitantly. 

I sat flabbergasted as I heard this, letting it all sink in, and thinking how right I was to be suspicious. 

“So you understand what this means?” I resumed. 

“What?” She asked. 

“He thinks he has a chance with you,” I said. 

“So what?” she replied. 

“What do you mean so what?” I ask dumbfounded. 

“I won't sleep with him!” she said.

I was quiet for a moment.

“Don’t worry! I won't sleep with him,” she said again.

And on that happy note, I had nothing more to say.

 

Chapter 7

 

It was Wednesday. The kids were in bed, and Diana had already drunk one glass of wine. 

“You are early with the vine tonight,” I said. 

“It is Wednesday, half of the week has gone. Something to celebrate I think,” she said.

She poured me a glass as well and continued to the living room with the rest of the bottle in hand. I followed.

We sat down, and she started talking about my comic book. The new one I was writing. It was good, but I needed to make sure that Michael or Olivia didn’t get hold of it, she said.

I knew what she meant and was embarrassed on account of it.

The new book was more explicit than the first one. It could qualify as erotica. I was in that mental place I guess. All the talk of infidelity and dirty sex inspired me to draw something different this time.

There would not be a heroine in the same sense as there was on last time. Instead, the female character would be lost on some planet in space.

So far I had drawn some girls yet again looking like Diana. But their boobs were showing as well as one girl's bush. 

“I will keep it in a safe place,” I said. 

“Kids are smart, especially Michael. He is probably curious about those things. He might find it. Don't get me wrong, I like the new book. It has more depth, and it is darker than the last one.

“The first one was cute, but this one promises to be even better.

“And again I see myself in the female characters physically. I'm flattered once again, and it will be a joy to see the finished work. The drawings so far are great, and they seem to elude to that this book will be more explicit," she said. 

“Yes. I think it will be more explicit, and the main character might not be such a good girl this time,” I said. 

“Interesting!” she said with a knowing smile.

But even though she was smiling, I could see that it wasn't genuine. Her smile seemed to mask some unease inside of her. 

“I need to talk to you about something,” she added carefully. 

I did not like the sound of this. There was something ominous about the way she said it. 

“I’m going on a date this weekend,” she said calmly looking me in the eyes. Seconds later she broke eye contact and smiled shyly. 

I smiled back. It was hard but what was I suppose to do? Her smile became full, and she leaned into me to give me a hug. I accepted. It was thoroughly difficult to do. 

“I love you,” she said giving me a kiss on the lips. 

I looked in her eyes not knowing what to say, holding her arms in my hands. Moving my arms up and down couple times as if I half-heartedly tried to warm her up. She smiled shyly again, without some of the initial nervousness that I picked up. 

“Who is he?” I asked. 

Her appearance changed back instantly, into the latently nervous person she was a minute ago. 

I didn't like the silence. My first thought was Eric. Then I didn’t want to believe that. But then I realized that whoever it is, I know the person. That is what her silence meant, that I knew the person. And then my panic reached a new level. I felt sweat beads breaking on my forehead. 

“Who is he?” I said again with less patience this time. 

“It is Max,” she finally answered. 

Max who? I thought to my self for a short while, and then I got it. Max Thomas, the owner of the school our kids went to.

“Max Thomas? The man from school?” I said, looking at her in disbelief. 

She said yes without meeting my gaze at first. 

“How come him?” I asked. 

“He asked,” she replied carefully. 

“What made you say yes? Just him asking?” I continued. 

“Don't be like that,” she said rolling her eyes at me as if she was an impatient child. 

“Like what?” I asked. 

“Bitter,” she said. 

“I’m not bitter, I’m just hiding my enthusiasm successfully," I said. 

“You are not as funny as you think,” she said with little more seriousness in her voice this time.

“I genuinely want to know what made you say yes? What did he do to make you say yes?” I said again. 

“He asked,” she said again.

“And you said yes just like that?” I said. 

“He asked a number of times. At first, I thought it to be a bit weird. I didn't know if I wanted it, but the way he helped out with Michael makes me happy. It made me realize that he isn't a creep. So that coupled with his persistence made me say yes,” she said. 

This was a bit more then I wanted. Why could it not be just a big muscle, big dick bimbo? Why is it a guy that has some power over us?

This is so fucked up! I thought to myself. I’m smiling on the outside, but I should be jumping out of the window right now. 

“Don't be so dramatic all of the time. He is a nice older man who always seemed to like me and has always had a good hand with the kids. I like that, someone who is nice to my family.

“And he is always nice to you. He always asks how you are doing, and how your comic book career is going. He is nice,” she said

“He sounds like a great guy!” I said with mock enthusiasm and added, “How lucky am I? That he gets to date you!?” 

“Don't be like that. You know what I mean. He likes you, but he wants me, it does not make him a bad guy. I mean who doesn't like this?" she said while pointing at herself with both her thumbs in what she probably thought was an ironic gesture. 

“No, it makes him a douche. I bet he will say hello to me as if nothing extraordinary happened,” I said. 

“Nothing did happen. He can be polite to you without liking you. That makes him a gentleman in a way,” she said. 

“But he does like me?” I said mockingly and added, “It doesn’t make him a gigantic douche, you think? That he is somehow giving an impression of being a friendly person to me, and yet goes after the thing that is most secret to me?” 

She laughed shyly and gave me one of those ooohs while placing her hands on my face pinching my cheeks. Then she gave me a kiss. She tried at least, but I stepped away annoyed at her behavior.

She looked at me and said that she was sorry.

"I love you," she said after that. She held my hand in hers.

"I love you, but I might be a slut. You know that by now. I don't know what the right term for it is, but I don't belong to one man, at the same time I belong to all men,” she said. 

God, I really hate Lana Del Ray right now, I thought to myself.

My wife laughed again like she knew what I was thinking. 

“How many times did he ask you?” I asked. 

“Four times,” she said. 

“He asked you four times, and you said yes?" I said.

“I like him! We are not kids, and I think it would have been pointless to play games and make him work for it when I know that this is what I want," she said.

I just stood there and listened to a very rational argument. I knew this was coming. I did not like who it was. There is no way for me to win this. She told me a long time ago that she wanted this to be her life, with me in it obviously.

The next day passed slowly. The whole thing felt a little strange. I didn't like the fact that she was going on a date, but then again it could be worse, I thought to myself.

Max is a part of our life but not a person that knows us. He is not part of our social sphere. Whatever happens between him and Diana won't be as embarrassing as the incident with the restaurant guest. That, of course, being dependent that Diana doesn't do something stupid.

But it could be worse. It could have been Erik for instance. That isn’t the case right now anyway. But this didn’t make me feel good. I still didn’t like what was happening, and I was annoyed that a man who seemed so professional and kind had sort of gone behind my back to hit on my wife.

 

End of part 3

 

 

Published 
Written by fitfor33
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments