Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife And The Play, Part Four

"Jen takes control"

22
11 Comments 11
7.5k Views 7.5k
6.0k words 6.0k words

I left her alone and poured us a glass of wine each. It was almost an hour later when she emerged from the bedroom and boy did she look sexy.

She was wearing a short bright red dress that flared at the waist and her little makeup made her face look so beautiful: her high heels highlighted her slender firm legs.

“Wow, Jen you look amazing!” I told her as I gently kissed her.

“Thank you, Kevin,” Jen smiled, “I bet you’re regretting letting Tony share my bed now aren’t you?”

“No, why?”

“Because you won’t see the sexy red lingerie that I have on under this dress,” Jen smiled, “And you can’t even kiss me passionately.”

“Is your lingerie new then?” I asked.

“Yes I bought it with the black set that I wore for him last night,” Jen smiled, “I’m sure he will like it. But it won’t be on me for long.”

“He’s a lucky guy,” I told her.

“And I’m a lucky girl,” Jen smiled, “I get to share my bed with him for at least the next four months, possibly longer.”

“Might it be longer Jen?” I asked excitedly.

“There’s a good possibility of that Kevin,” Jen whispered, “I’m sorry but it might, how does that turn you on?”

“It does Jen,” I replied, “It really does.

“Sex with him is so good,” Jen said softly, “I WANT him in my bed, not you.”

“Is he a better lover than me?” I asked.

“Sorry, but yes he is and I want him so badly,” Jen replied.

“You have him, Jen.”

“Could you cope if it was longer?” Jen asked, “Not seeing me naked, touching me or fucking me?”

“Or kissing you passionately,” I reminded her.

“Yes and not kissing me, could you cope?” Jen asked.

“I would have to Jen,” I smiled, “I want you to sleep with Tony and have great sex with him.”

 

Tony arrived and we had to end our conversation. Jen kissed him passionately as soon as I let him in.

“Hello my sexy lover,” Jen shouted.

“Hey Jen, hi Kevin,” Tony replied as he handed me a bottle of wine.

Tony stood staring at how beautiful Jen looked.

“You look amazing Jen,” Tony said, “Beautiful.”

“Thanks, Tony, how would you like to spend at least every night with me till Christmas?” Jen asked.

“Seriously?” Tony replied excitedly. “YES PLEASE!”

“I was hoping that you’d say that,” Jen smiled, “I’m yours till at least Christmas, every night!”

“Wow, thanks Kevin,” Tony smiled, “Jen you really look stunning.”

“Thank you, just wait till you see what’s under this dress,” Jen smiled, “Kevin has agreed to sleep in the spare room until at least Christmas.”

“Thanks, man,” Tony said to me and I hugged him.

Jen and Tony went to bed shortly after and she only gave me a peck on my lips as she held Tony’s hand as she whispered, “We can only kiss gently on our lips remember, my lover will have my tongue.”

“I know babe,” I whispered back, “God you smell delicious.”

“See you in the morning, Kevin,” Jen shouted as she walked Tony to the bedroom.

I listened to them making love for an hour before I finally shot my own load in my hand and went to bed.

I received a text from Jen at around eight thirty the following morning and she asked me to take coffee into her and Tony.

They were both sitting up in bed and I saw Jen’s red bra and string on the bedroom floor and they indeed looked like they were torn. Jen had the sheet pulled tightly to her chest and she smiled as I walked towards them with their coffee.

I placed their coffee on the nightstand and gave Jen a peck on her lips and I sat on the bed.

“Did you have fun last night?” I asked.

“Yes, we did!” Jen replied, “We had a great time. I need to run into town today to buy more sexy clothes.”

“You mean lingerie?” I asked.

“Yes, I am going to buy at least a dozen sets,” Jen smiled.

“They’re like eighty dollars a set aren’t they?” I asked.

“At least, but I’m going to need them.”

“What’s wrong with the ones you have in your drawer, Jen? I asked.

“I want to buy new ones for Tony, more sexy ones,” Jen replied, “The ones that I have are over four months old: they were okay when I was sleeping with you but not for Tony.”

Her words caused my erection to grow even more.

“I’ll pay for them Jen,” Tony informed her.

“No, its okay I can buy them,” Jen replied.

“Please let me buy them for you,” Tony replied, “And I’d love to go shopping with you if that’s okay with Kevin?”

“Of course it is,” I replied, “You sleep with her, why would I mind if you take her shopping?”

“I didn’t know if you’d mind us being seen out together in public,” Tony replied.

“I don’t care who sees us!” Jen shouted and I smiled in approval, “I don’t mind who knows that we are lovers, do you, Kevin?”

“I don’t care if people see you out together,” I smiled.

“And we’ll be holding hands as we shop!” Jen teased and I nodded my approval again.

We continued chatting for another five minutes when Jen asked me to pop outside for a moment.

“Kev, I need to use the bathroom, I need to pee,” Jen smiled, still holding the sheet tightly to her chest.

“Could you wait outside till I come back,” Jen asked.

“Why Jen, “I teased.

“I don’t have any clothes on, I’m naked,” Jen replied.

I smiled and went outside while she went to the bathroom and she called me back a few minutes later.

“Thanks, Kevin,” Jen smiled, “I couldn’t get out of bed while you were sitting there, I was naked.”

“I understand,” I replied, “Are you still naked under that sheet?”

“Yes, of course, we both are,” Jen smiled, “We’re not getting up yet.”

“Are you going to make love again?” I teased.

Jen, clutching the sheet firmly to her chest, leaned to kiss Tony, “Would my amazing lover like to make love to me again before we shower?”

As she leaned to Tony, her naked back was visible and it looked so beautiful; it brought back memories of when I last saw her naked

“Of course,” Tony smiled.

Jen looked at me, “Yes we are.”

I stood up and said, “I’ll leave you two alone then so that you can have sex.”

I received a text from Jen about thirty minutes later and she asked me to take some coffee into them.

I poured two cups and went back to their bedroom. Jen was sitting up with the sheet to her chest and Tony was lying down on his back. I could see his right arm was around Jen’s back and he was stroking her naked back.

“Did you have sex?” I casually asked.

“Yes and it was amazing as usual,” Jen replied as I placed their coffee on the night-stand. I leaned to kiss her and she said, “Just a peck, remember, no passionate kissing between us.”

That made my erection leak pre-cum and I gently kissed her lips before I went to walk out of the bedroom.

“Kevin,” Jen asked, “Do you really not mind if Tony and I are seen in public?”

“Of course not Jen.”

“Even if we are holding hands?”

“Certainly not, he shares your bed with you, holding a hand is nothing compared to having sex.”

“Thank you,” Jen smiled, “I didn’t think that you would mind.”

They joined me in the kitchen about thirty minutes later and Jen gave me a peck on my lips.

“Tony and I have been talking and wondered if you would like to join us when we go shopping,” Jen asked me.

“I don’t want to spoil your fun,” I replied.

“Please join us,” Jen pleaded, “We want you to come with us.”

I finally accepted and when Tony went to the bathroom I told Jen that I am cool if she holds Tony’s hand while we were shopping.

“Seriously?” Jen asked, “You don’t mind?”

“I want you to Jen,” I replied.

“Don’t tell me that will be hot!” Jen joked.

“It will!” I replied, “Very hot.”

I asked her if Tony ripped her new sexy red lingerie off last night and she smiled as she told me that he did.

“That’s wasted about two hundred and fifty dollars in a couple of days,” I joked.

“I don’t care if it cost a thousand dollars,” Jen smiled, “It was money well spent to see the reaction it got from Tony.”

We all went shopping after breakfast and Jen was a little reluctant to hold Tony’s hand as we walked from store to store. Finally, I managed to get her alone for a minute.

“Jen, hold his hand,” I told her.

“I should be holding your hand though,” Jen replied.

“But I want you to hold his.”

“Why, would that be hot for you?” Jen answered.

“YES!” I replied, “I want you to hold his hand, you are lovers.”

Finally, when Tony rejoined us from the restroom, Jen took his hand and gave him a gentle kiss on his lips and my cock started leaking. She looked at me and smiled and I returned the smile to indicate that I was now happy.

Tony spent over one thousand dollars on new lingerie and dresses for her and my heart never stopped racing as thought’s that I will probably never see her in them raced through my mind.

We got home after eating lunch out and Tony left us for a few hours. He kissed Jen deeply and told her that he was looking forward to seeing her later.

As soon as Tony left us, Jen took me to the bathroom and worked me off and she was not surprised when she took my throbbing tool from my shorts and found it to be extremely wet with pre-cum.

“Thanks for doing this,” I whispered as she worked my cock.

“Kevin, I will always do this for you,” Jen whispered, “Just because you don’t have my body, I still need to be close to you, I love you deeply.”

I asked her where Tony had gone and she informed me that he took his dirty clothes home and he would be back later with his overnight bag. I suggested to Jen that I move some of my clothes from my closet in our bedroom to my new bedroom so that Tony can keep some clothes at our house.

“Are you sure?” Jen asked me, “You wouldn’t mind moving some of your stuff out?”

“Of course not,” I replied, “It makes sense for him to have clothes here and in your bedroom closet. He is going to be spending the next four months here with you.”

“At least the next four months,” Jen whispered sexily. “It might be longer than that.”

“Okay babe, that’s fine if it is,” I replied. My cock is permanently hard with how things are now.

“You really don’t mind?” Jen asked, “Seriously?”

“Of course not Jen, as long as you’re having great sex,” I replied, “I told you, I find it so fucking hot and erotic.”

“Me, keeping my body from you so that I can sleep naked with my lover for four month’s, possibly longer, is erotic for you?” Jen asked, “You’re really enjoying this aren’t you?”

“Yes Jen, a lot,” I answered, “Seeing you in bed with Tony every morning is so erotic and knowing that he can see and touch you but I can’t is just so fucking hot!”

Jen kissed me gently and whispered, “I’m happy that you think so because I love being naked in bed with him every night and making love with him.”

“So we are both happy!” I shouted.

“Do you miss my body?” Jen asked.

“Of course I do!” I shouted, “I miss it a lot and I miss knowing what lingerie you are wearing each day and I miss sleeping with you. I miss making love to you and I miss licking that beautiful pussy of yours.”

“Believe me, it still gets licked!” Jen shouted, “It gets licked a lot!”

“Good, I hope he licks it as good as I used to.”

Jen smiled and whispered, “What if I told you that he licks it better than you used to, would that upset you?”

“Of course it wouldn’t Jen, I’d be very happy for you,” I smiled, “Does he lick your pussy better than me then?”

“Please don’t be jealous but yes he does,” Jen whispered, “And I love my pussy being shaved and I’m going to keep it like that.”

Jen knew how this talk was making me hot.

“Hopefully I may get to see it shaved one day,” I joked.

She squeezed my erection and whispered in her sexy voice, “Maybe, maybe not.”

I shot a blob of cum from my cock at that moment and said, “God, Jen, I love it when you say things like that.”

“I know you do,” Jen whispered again, “And maybe you won’t ever get to see it shaved.”

Yet another blob of cum shot on to her hand.

“It’s your pussy Jen,” I panted, “Only you can decide who sees it.”

“That’s right,” Jen whispered, seductively in my ear, “And I choose Tony as the only one who can see it for now.”

“Okay!” I shouted with excitement.

“And my naked breasts and my ass,” Jen whispered again, “I choose Tony over you to see me naked.”

I was to the point of shooting my load as Jen worked frantically on my cock and moments later I shot my load.

“Feel better now?” Jen asked before she kissed me on my lips.

“Much better,” I replied, “And I meant every word that I said babe, I hope you did.”

“Thanks, Kevin, would it turn you on if I said that I did mean it?” Jen whispered softly.

“You know it would,” I panted again.

“I did mean it” Jen whispered again, “Maybe you won’t ever see my pussy shaved, and as I’m going to keep it shaved, you know what that means, don’t you?”

“That I might never get to see your pussy again?” I panted excitedly.

“Correct,” Jen whispered seductively in my ear.

“Oh, God, Jen,” I panted again, my hands were shaking and my breathing was very heavy, “Seriously?”

“How would you like that?” Jen whispered again, “If I just carried on sleeping with Tony.”

“Jen, I shouted, “I need to cum again, work me off again, please!”

Jen took my tool and started working it again.

“This really does excite you,” Jen teased as she worked her magic again.

“It does Jen, I find it so erotic,” I replied.

“Then we must keep it erotic for you,” Jen smiled before she kissed me gently, “I’ll do my best to keep it erotic for you.”

“Thanks, Jen,” I replied as I shot my load again.”

Jen and I moved some of my stuff from her bedroom into mine and she teased me as we were doing it.

“That should be enough for now, maybe we’ll move more stuff out later,” Jen teased, “Seeing as you won’t be sleeping in her for a while.”

“Like four months,” I panted.

“At least!” Jen whispered, “At least, I may just make it permanent.”

“Wow, really?”

“I might do. We’ll see.”

At seven o’clock, Tony arrived and they had a great night of sex, as usual, Jen was very noisy when she was making love with Tony and I was awake for most of the night. Tony had some errands to do for his company and left us around ten thirty and that left Jen and me alone for a while.

“It’s a good job that I work from home,” I teased Jen, “I would be late for work.”

Jen laughed and promised to try to be less noisy from now on.

I asked Jen if I had left Tony enough room in the closet for his clothes.

“I think that he has enough space,” Jen replied.

“Are you sure because I can move the rest of my stuff out if you want.”

QuinnLucifer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QuinnLucifer

“Would that be okay if you did?”

“Would you like me to?” I asked.

“It would make sense,” Jen teased, “You won’t be in my bedroom for a long time, will you?”

“I know, four months,” I teased.

“Kevin,” Jen said softly, “It will probably be longer than that.”

“If you need longer than that babe, its fine,” I replied and she kissed me gently.

“Okay, then shall we aim for the end of January or February?” Jen smiled.

“If it’s the end of February, that will be six months since I have seen you naked,” I replied excitedly.

“I know, but at least you’ll see me without my dress on at the play.”

“Oh yes! I forgot about that,” I shouted, “It will be good seeing you in your bra and panties.”

“I hope it will!” Jen shouted.

“So, do you want me to move the rest of my stuff out of our bedroom?” I asked excitedly.

“Don’t you mean, mine and Tony’s bedroom?” Jen whispered as she squeezed the bulge in my pants.

“Yes, yours and Tony’s bedroom,” I panted.

“Let’s wait till Tony gets here and he can help,” Jen smiled, “I had better get you to the bathroom and take care of this.”

Jen took me to the bathroom and worked my throbbing tool and I shot my load within three minutes.

 

Tony arrived around five o’clock and we moved the rest of my stuff from our bedroom and into my new room; they teased me as we were doing it.

“This is good of you Kevin,” Jen teased, “But seeing as you won't be sleeping in here for a long time, it makes sense, doesn’t it?”

“Yes it does make sense,” I replied excitedly, “So, do we call this yours and Tony’s room from now on?”

“Yes,” Jen shouted, “Mine and Tony’s room, at least until the end of February!”

We gave Tony a key to our house so that he didn’t have to knock whenever he arrived and things went as usual for the rest of the month. 

Soon it was the plays opening night and I was very excited that I would finally get to see my wife in her bra and panties.

I was in the wings at the theater and the play opened; my cock was already to bursting point with what I was going to see and finally, that scene arrived.

Tony unzipped her dress and she stepped out of it and wow! She looked so sexy in her bra and panties and I suddenly realized that I was gripping my aching cock.

The scene lasted for ten minutes before the curtain came down and she rushed to the wings with Tony, where I was waiting with a robe for each of them.

Jen quickly pulled the robe on and kissed me gently.

“God Jen, you look amazing,” I whispered.

“You like what you saw then did you?” Jen smiled.

“Yes I did,” I stuttered, “It’s been five weeks since I have seen you like that.”

“Well enjoy this next six days because after that you won’t be seeing me like that for a long time!” Jen teased as a stagehand brought her dress over to her.

“I know I won’t,” I smiled, “God Jen, I miss your body.”

“I’m sorry Kevin, “Jen smiled, “But you did agree.”

“I know Jen and I’m fine,” I smiled, “I just wanted you to know that I miss your body, I’m fine, I promise.”

“Are you sure that you’ll make it another five months?” Jen asked softly as she kissed me again.

“Yes I will,” I replied. “I’ll have to.”

“Are you sure?” Jen asked, “After this show is over, you’ll only ever see me fully clothed.”

“I’ll be fine Jen, I promise.”

Jen removed her robe and quickly pulled her dress back on and went on stage for the next scene with Tony.

We arrived home and Jen asked me how it felt seeing her in her plain bra and panties again.

“God, Jen you looked amazing,” I told her, “It was so good seeing you in your bra and panties.”

“Believe it or not, “Jen said softly, “I was more embarrassed about you seeing me like that than I was of everybody else.”

“Why?” I asked.

“I don’t know, I just felt embarrassed being like that in front of you,” Jen replied, “I can’t help it, I just did.”

“Maybe because you know that I lust after you.”

“Possibly,” Jen replied softly, “Maybe it’s because you haven’t seen me like that in ages.”

“Was it that distressing for you then?” I asked.

“I didn’t like it much,” Jen replied softly, “Especially when I got off stage and was only a couple of feet from you. I couldn’t get the robe on fast enough.”

“Did it bother you that much then?” I asked excitedly.

“I hate to say this but yes it did, I felt very embarrassed,” Jen said softly, I know they were only plain and not sexy, but I still felt very uncomfortable standing there like that in front of you.

My cock was harder than ever.

“Do you really not like me seeing you like that at the play?” I asked.

“I wasn’t thrilled about it but I can live with it during the play but I don’t want you to see me like that after,” Jen whispered, “I don’t like or want to be like that in front of you. I bet that’s made you extra hard, hasn’t it?”

“Yes of course!” I replied and Jen squeezed my bulge, “It’s only one week every three months that I get to see you like that though.”

“Thankfully it is,” Jen smiled, “And I know that you liked it but it was very uncomfortable for me, standing there in front of you in my bra and panties.”

“Jen, I used to see you naked every night,” I replied.

“I know but it’s five or six weeks ago since you last saw me naked, it was strange being undressed in front of you,” Jen replied softly.

“Because you’re Tony’s girl now?” I asked.

“Possibly, that may be it,” Jen replied, “I didn’t mind everyone else seeing me like that, it was only you seeing me undressed that made me feel embarrassed.”

“I understand Jen.”

. I had better take care of your erection,” Jen whispered, “You can fantasize about seeing me in my bra and panties while I work you off.”

She took me to the bathroom and worked me off and I cum within three minutes.

Jen went to shower and change into something sexier for Tony and that gave Tony and I time to chat.

“God, she looked so sexy in her bra and panties,” I said to Tony.

“I know,” Tony teased.

“I bet she looks even better naked,” I joked.

Tony and I laughed.

“She does,” Tony joked.

“I’ll have to wait till at least February before I see her naked,” I joked, “And maybe even longer than that!”

“I’m sorry Kevin,” Tony said tearfully.

“Tony, it’s fine,” I quickly shouted, “She wants you in her bed and I’m fine with that. Is her pussy still shaved?”

Tony looked a little surprised that I was asking him about my wife’s naked body.

“You know about that?” Tony asked.

“Yes, she told me on the day that she shaved it,” I smiled, “Don’t worry, I haven’t seen it.”

“Yes it is still shaved,” Tony replied.

“She told me that you like a shaved pussy and that’s why she wanted to shave for you,” I smiled, “She wouldn’t let me see it after and I haven’t seen her undressed since.”

“I liked her hairs,” Tony smiled, “But she insisted on me telling her one thing that I would change and I said that I like a shaved pussy.”

“And now she likes it shaved?” I asked.

“Yes she does and it looks so sexy.”

Jen rejoined us at that moment.

“What are you two talking about?” Jen asked.

“Your shaved pussy,” I teased.

“You have not seen that!” Jen shouted.

“I know but you told me that you had shaved it,” I smiled.

“I don’t believe you two were talking about my body while I was showering,” Jen joked.

I told her that I just mentioned to Tony how beautiful she looked in her bra and panties at the show.

“I told him that I was hoping to get to see you like that at the end of February,” I joked.

“Maybe at the end of February,” Jen quickly replied, “That’s a maybe!”

I laughed, “That’s exactly what I said, maybe at the end of February but it may be longer.”

“I’m glad that you are thinking like that Kevin,” Jen smiled, “You saw how I felt when you saw me in my plain bra and panties at the play.”

“I know,” I smiled.

“As for stripping naked in front of you,” Jen said softly, “I’m not sure that I could do that now.”

“And it’s only been six weeks,” I smiled, “How will you feel after it’s been six months?”

“Exactly!” Jen said aloud.

“We could always do a test,” I smiled, “You could come with me to the bedroom and strip in front of me.”

Jen was shocked and stunned, “NO, no, no, no, please don’t make me do that,” Jen said nervously, “Please don’t make me do that!

“Relax babe,” I said softly as I hugged her, “I would NEVER make you do that.

“I couldn’t, I just couldn’t,” Jen replied, “I know I should, you’re my husband, but I couldn’t do that, I just couldn’t.”

Tony went into the kitchen to give us some privacy.

”Jen, I would never make you do anything that you didn’t want to do, you know that,” I reassured her.

“I know you wouldn’t,” Jen said in a calmer tone, “I know that I should be able to undress in front of you, you’re my husband, but I can’t, I just can’t, not now. I would hate for you to see me in my bra and thong, let alone naked!”

“Because it’s been too long?” I asked.

“Possibly,” Jen said softly, “It has been almost two months since you saw me without any clothes on. Please don’t hate me, Kevin.”

“I could NEVER hate you, Jen, I love you!” I reassured her, “If you said that, I would never ever see you naked again, I would still love you more than anything in this world!”

She started crying when I told her that and I hugged her again and wiped her tears.

“I love you, Kevin, I love you more than anything and I don’t deserve you,” Jen smiled as best as she could, but I couldn’t undress in front of you, not now.”

“You love me more than, Tony?” I joked.

“A million times more than Tony,” Jen said tearfully, “And I’m so sorry that I don’t want you to see me undress.”

“Its okay babe,” I assured her, “You never have to do anything that you don’t want to do, ever!”

“Thank you, I do love you so much, Kevin.”

“I love you too babe,” I smiled, “If you feel like this now and it’s only been two months, I just can’t see how you would be able to undress in front of me at the end of February when it’s been six months.”

“I know,” Jen said softly, “Maybe I won’t be able to; maybe we have just found out that I can only be intimate with Tony now.”

Jen started crying again.

“Maybe we have, but its okay Jen,” I reassured her, “We’ll find a solution.”

“How will we, I can’t undress in front of my husband,” Jen said, “But I have no problem with being naked and having sex with my lover! How can we fix that?”

I actually felt guilty for pushing her and Tony together and I sincerely would do anything to make her happy, we love each other deeply, that was plain to see a few moments ago and Jen was really upset with how she felt and I couldn’t stop her tears.

 

“Do you not look at me in a sexual way now?” I asked softly.

“No Kevin, I don’t, I know that’s wrong but I don’t,” Jen said tearfully, “I know that I should, you’re my husband, but I don’t.”

“It’s okay.”

“It’s not okay,” Jen said tearfully, “I have a wonderful husband who I don’t want sexually, and I have a lover who I want to share my bed with me, always!”

“An amazing lover,” I joked.

“Yes an amazing lover,” Jen tried to smile, “But I should be sexual with YOU!”

“It’s okay.”

“Kevin, it’s not okay,” I should be able to undress in front of my husband! Jen replied, “How can I love stripping naked in front of my lover, yet feel terror when my husband simply asks to see me remove my dress, not even naked, just with my dress off?”

“Jen, we can’t help how we feel Jen,” I reassured her, “I’m happy with how things are now.”

“You are? Why?”

“Because I want you to have great sex and if you can only have that with Tony, then that’s how it has to be.”

“But you’re my husband; I should be having sex with you.”

“But you can’t,” I smiled, “Nobody can force someone else to feel sexual towards another person.”

“How are you so understanding babe,” Jen wept.”

“Because I love you, with or without sex!” I said loudly, “And I want and need you to have great sex and if that’s with Tony and not me, then I’m okay with that.”

“So, you’d let me carry on sleeping with and having sex with Tony?” Jen asked, “And continue denying you my body.”

“Yes Jen, I want you to have great sex,” I smiled, “I’m not denying that I would love you to suck me off sometimes, but I know that you couldn’t do that, could you?”

“No, I couldn’t, I’m sorry Kevin,” Jen said softly, “But I’ll always use my hand and work you off. I like seeing the relief that gives you.”

“Then, I’m happy with you doing just that then Jen,” I smiled.

“For how long?” Jen asked hesitantly, “How long can we keep this up, me having Tony in my bed and not you?”

“Jen, as far as I see it,” I smiled, “Two months ago, I saw you naked for the very last time.”

“Are you serious?” Jen asked, “You’d live like this and still be happy with me. You’d still love me?”

“Of course I’ll still love you, I’ll ALWAYS love you and yes, I’d still be happy with you,” I smiled, “I won’t deny that I would have loved to see your shaved pussy but I guess that I’ll never see it shaved now, will I?’

“I really wish that I could say yes and pull my thong down, lift up my dress and show you my shaved pussy,” Jen said softly, “But I can't, I’d hate for you to see me like that. I feel awful for saying that but I couldn’t let you see me intimately, I just couldn’t.”

“I understand Jen,” I smiled, “I hope you have a long and happy sex life with Tony, I really do.”

“Thank you.”

“I know how much you love him and I know how much you love his big cock.”

“I do and I do,” Jen replied, “I wish that I could say that I’ll try and undress in front of you but the thought of you seeing me without my dress on terrorizes me.”

“It’s simple Jen,” I kissed her gently, “I continue to sleep in my bedroom and you continue to share your bed with Tony. You enjoy being naked with him don’t you?”

“Of course I do,” Jen said tearfully, “But how does that fix things?”

“Keep him sharing your bed with you,” I smiled, “Jen I love you, whether we are intimate or not, I still love you more than anything. I don’t need sex to love you.”

“I love you dearly but I still don’t understand,” Jen said tearfully.

“I’m saying, I don’t need sex with you to love you, I don’t need to see your naked body to love you. We never had sex before we were married and I loved you then,” I replied softly, “I’ll continue to love you till the day I die, with or without sex!”

“Are you saying that you’ll continue how things are now, with no sex?” Jen asked.

“That’s exactly what I’m saying babe,” I replied, “I’ll still love you like I do, even if we’re not intimate with each other.

“But, for how long?” Jen asked, “I’m not sure if I’ll ever feel comfortable undressing in front of you again, I didn’t realize that until today. You still need sex!”

“You’ll still relieve me when I need it?”

“Of course I will, always and anytime.”

“Jen, I have to ask this question before we go any further,” I replied, “Would you use your mouth?”

Jen took a deep breath and I could see that she was uncomfortable in answering so I helped her out.

“It’s okay Jen, you don’t have to answer, I know what your answer would be.”

Again, she had tears in her eyes, “I’m sorry Kevin,” Jen replied tearfully, SEE, you need sex, I can’t expect you to live without sex!”

“Jen, I wasn’t asking you to suck me off, I just wanted to know if you would ever do that for me,” I replied, “If you couldn’t do that, it’s fine. I know that sucking cock is very intimate and if you wouldn’t do that for me, its fine, I just want to know.”

“I wouldn’t,” Jen said softly, “I feel terrible, I can’t even bring myself to suck my husbands cock! But I love sucking my lovers' cock!

“Jen, it’s crystal clear,” I smiled, “You have to continue your love affair with Tony and share your bed with him.

“But what about us?” Jen asked, “You need sex with me.”

“No, I don’t,” I replied, “You need sex with Tony, and we’ll have a celibate marriage from now on.”

“Seriously? Forever?”

“Yes, forever, you don’t have sexual feelings for me, so we’ll live as man and wife, just without the intimacy.”

 

 

Published 
Written by Kevin1977
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments