Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our B&B Guests

"My wife is seduced by our B&B guests"

35
12 Comments 12
10.5k Views 10.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words

My wife and I live in Rural Virginia outside of the DC area. When we moved out there, we wanted a house that gave us room for guests and we also wanted to be able to take advantage of Air B&B.

The house we found was perfect. It was a nice sized ranch and had a master suite upstairs as well as a large guest room on the ground floor at the end of the house.

There was also a mother in law suite at the other end of the house next to the garage. This arrangement allowed for a great deal of privacy for everybody from everybody else.

I was working long hours in DC and then the commute was pretty tough, so I would often get home later then I wanted. It was not the best, but the money was good and I was doing a great job for them and they were starting to let me work flexible hours so I could get home earlier a few nights a week.

My wife worked part-time. She left for work after I did and came home before me. This allowed her to visit the gym, shop and work on her hobbies. She was also able to be there to take care of and provide support for the Air B&B. She was also able to join some clubs, etc.

We had been in the house for almost two years and set up the guest room near the garage as a room for Air B&B. We advertised and soon were renting about once a month. The extra income was very nice and we met some cool people.

During the summer, we had a couple rent the room for a week while they explored the valley. They were in their mid-twenties and very attractive. We invited them to dinner the first evening to get to know them a little and let them ask questions about the area. The rest of the time, they were pretty much on their own, coming and going as they pleased.

Thursday evening, they left a note asking for another blanket and we forgot about it until we were going to bed. Lilly said she would take care of it and for me to go to bed. I did my things and got in bed and dozed off for about 35 minutes and, when I woke, Lilly was not back.

I could smell pot as I approached the guest room. I found out later that they had some and had talked Lilly into sharing it with them.

Lilly was on the bed between them. He was behind her with his arm over her body and reaching down and, from the way his arm was moving, my impression was that he was rubbing her crotch. His wife was laying in front of Lilly and was kissing her very passionately.

Lilly’s body was moving and I could hear her making the sounds she normally makes during foreplay. The queen bed was right in front of the door to the room so it was like I was standing at the foot of the bed.

I watched as Lilly’s body moved between them. I saw that her hips were moving in a gentle humping motion. She moved her legs, parting them slightly, allowing me to see that his hand was actually down the front of her shorts and he was rubbing her pussy. She had parted her legs because he was working his hand deeper into her shorts.

His wife was still kissing Lilly and her hands were massaging Lilly’s breasts and nipples through her tee shirt. Lilly seemed to not be able to decide if she wanted to hump his hand or push her breasts into the girl’s hands. She was obviously excited. When she has been drinking, her inhibitions get lower and she gets horny, so the pot was doing the same as wine.

He paused and pulled his hand out and unbuttoned her shorts and unzipped them and slipped his hand back into her shorts and down between her legs. In just a few seconds, she let out a loud gasp and groaned as his fingers found her opening. Her legs opened further and her hips jerked.

Things started to escalate now as his wife pushed Lilly’s tee shirt up, exposing her breasts. Her hands were now on bare skin. My wife’s nipples are super sensitive and she loves having them played with. My wife would reach up and try to pull her tee shirt down or reach down to pull his hand away but they would just push her hand away.

I had all of the feelings that you might imagine I was having about her cheating and what they were doing, but at the same time, it was crazy erotic, and I had an erection watching them do this to my wife. She was making weak attempts to get them to stop but they just ignored that.

Lilly was now moaning almost constantly and moving her body as they played with her. Dillon stopped fingering her long enough to push her shorts down over her ass and down her legs. She reached down and grabbed her shorts and groaned for him to stop, but he was able to push them down past her knees.

He pulled her legs apart, and I was able to watch him run his hand over her pussy and then insert his middle finger into her and begin fucking her. She groaned at the invasion as her hips started to roll and hump his hand.

Julie now had her hands and mouth on my wife's breasts and nipples. Lilly’s hands were now in Julie’s hair as she feasted on her nipples. Lilly was now practically on her back, her eyes closed, her legs splayed apart. Her pussy was wet and swollen. It was incredibly exciting. Lilly gets flirted with all the time and had been proposition before but always said no. Yet, there she was.

Dillon was now pushing his shorts down and hooking the waistband under his cock and balls. His cock was hard and purple and bigger than I am. It was shining with pre-cum. He stopped fingering Lilly and lifted her leg as he scooted closer to and under her, positioning himself to enter her.

He got into the position he wanted, which placed his erection right at the entrance to her pussy. He had lifted her closer leg up, giving him access, and then his cock was touching my wife’s pussy. I do not think she realized what was about to happen or that it was his cock.

As I mentioned, she was really wet and swollen and her pussy lips were parted so that when he pushed his hips, the head of his cock just slipped between her open lips and started to slide deeper. Lilly felt him and groaned and pushed down with her hips instinctively helping him enter her. Julie reached down and started rubbing my wife clit as she sucked her nipples.

He was about halfway in when Lilly sort of realized what was happening, and she looked at Julie and croaked that she couldn’t do this that they had to stop. Julie gave her a kiss and told her it was ok. Lilly shook her head with effort and said, "OMG, no!" as his cock reached full depth.

Then he started fucking her. Lilly groaned and moved her hips and tried to open her legs further but her shorts stopped her. Julie told her it was too late to stop and to just have fun. Then she kissed Lilly until she stopped trying to talk.

Then she was just moaning and moving her back to fuck him back. They had her and they knew it. Julie continued to play with my wife’s pussy and clit and suck her nipples as her husband fucked her with his cock. She didn’t know which way was up. Her shorts and panties finally fell off of her legs and she was able to open her legs wider.

Lilly had a number of orgasms while he was fucking her. Her senses were in overload. She was glowing, and her nipples were harder than I had ever seen. She would look down and watch his cock going in and out and groan and her head would drop back. I could see her inner pussy lips clutching at his cock when he would pull out.

After what seemed like hours, he started moving faster and grabbed her legs and pulled her tighter against him and said he was going to cum. That alarmed me, as he was fucking her bareback, and she is not taking birth control. Her eyes widened.

smilesusaan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smilesusaan

She groaned for him not to cum inside of her, but, like before, he ignored her and drove himself as deep as possible and his body tightened and hips jerked as he started shooting deep inside of my wife. Her body convulsed as she felt him and had a massive orgasm with him. She pulled her knees up toward her chest, trying to get him deeper during her orgasm.

He was grunting and saying how good her pussy felt. Then he shocked me by saying something like, "that’s it, baby, take my cum. I love breeding married sluts." When he finally started relaxing, signaling his completion of inseminating my wife, he let go of her and lay back, allowing his softening cock to slip from my wife’s pussy, leaving her panting.

After a few minutes, everybody got their breath back. It was incredible. Julie had not stopped kissing and sucking Lilly’s nipples or playing with her pussy. In her impaired and intensely aroused state, she continued to respond and soon her hips begin to move.

Julie was talking to Lilly now, telling her how much she enjoyed watching her husband fuck her. She asked her if she enjoyed his cock and my wife moaned yes. Julie had removed her nightie and panties while Lilly was being fucked and was now nude next to my wife. Lilly’s tee shirt had disappeared as well.

Julie was kissing Lilly and rubbing her pussy; then, she moved and climbed on top of Lilly and placed her pussy against Lilly’s pussy and started to grind and hump and moan. She was really enjoying my wife as she girl-fucked her. Lilly started to respond and hump back. Dillon was watching them and stroking his cock which was getting stiff again.

Julie was very excited, and her movement became more and more frenzied as she was soon approaching an orgasm. Parting her legs and pressing down on my wife's pussy, she had her hands on Lilly’s breasts and was holding them and squeezing them as she fucked her. She orgasmed and then slowed down and continued to kiss and play with my wife’s body. She slowed down and then moved down until she was between Lilly’s legs. She put her mouth on her pussy and started to eat her.

Lilly was already close but now went into overdrive being eaten. Dillon moved behind his wife and entered her from behind and started fucking her. She pressed her ass up to meet him, arching her back and telling him she loved him. He fucked her slowly as she ate my wife. She started getting distracted by his cock and stopped eating Lilly until she climaxed and then she returned to Lilly.

Dillon pulled out of his wife and whispered in her ear. She moved, and he took her place but not to eat her. He moved up between her legs. First, he sucked her clit a few seconds, then he kissed his way up to her body until he reached her breasts. She was watching him all the way, her breathing getting ragged.

As he stopped at her breast and took a nipple between his lips, she begged him to stop. She told him she was worried I would catch them. He told her not to worry as he pressed his knees against her pussy. She looked down between them and saw his erection hanging down close to her pussy. He said, "My cock is bigger, isn’t it?" She looked up at him without answering.

He said he could tell and asked her again. She just looked at him and said they should stop. He said, "I know you enjoyed my cock," and he told her to put it in. She shook her head and he gave her a deep French kiss and reached down and pushed two fingers inside of her and started fingering her. She immediately started moving her hips and groaned.

He was watching her face and said, "I am going to fuck you again." She looked up into his eyes. "And you’re going to let me. In fact, you’re going to help," he continued as he fingered her. She was panting and her nipples were rock hard. Julie told her to relax and enjoy.

My wife said, "Please, my husband..."

Dillon said, "He is not here, but I am. And we are going to fuck again." He pulled his finger from her pussy and guided his cock to take their place.

He told Lilly to open her legs and reach down and put his cock in her pussy. He pushed his hips forward, pressing the head of his cock against her pussy. She was still swollen, excited, and her pussy was parted. The head of his cock parted her lips and started to enter her. He said, "See? You want it so bad, I don’t need your help."

And she said, "OMG, please..." as he continued to slip inside. I was looking up between her legs and could see that he was totally correct- the head of his cock disappeared and he held still.

He told her to open her legs and she parted them slowly. He told her, "Further," she did and then he plunged into her hard and she yelped and gasped as he attacked her with his cock. He wasted no time and started fucking her deep and hard.

She started having orgasms as he pounded her, holding her legs up with his hands behind her knees. I was watching his cock piston in and out of her pussy. Her pussy clutched at his cock and their juices were mixed and drooling out of her pussy.

He let go of her legs and lay flat on top of her and started kissing her as he fucked her. She hooked her ankles behind his knee and was fucking him back, pulling him in and pushing up to meet his strokes. She was groaning and grunting as he told her to take his cock and how good her pussy felt.

Then he told her he wanted to cum inside of her again and she shook her head. He said it again and she grunted, "Please, don’t!" but he kept on and she was having orgasms. He told her he was going to breed her again and for her to get ready.

She shook her head, but he said, "Get ready for my load, slut!" And then he was moving faster and driving deeper until he was ready and told her and she grabbed tight and fucked him back faster and then he was filling her with his seed again and she was having another massive orgasm and clamping down on his cock.

Her face was tight and her eyes closed tight, and then she said, "OMG, YES! Fuck me, Dillon! Cum in me, oh, gawd, yes, yes, yes, fuck!"

Then they were slowing down and he was laying on top of her, telling her what a good fuck she was and how he knew that she wanted him to fuck her and fill her pussy with his cum. He was kissing her deep French kisses. I saw him pull his cock from her pussy. He was still hard, and her pussy was soaking and swollen, and his cum was leaking out of her pussy. I could see her pussy opening and closing.

He left Lilly laying there a panting, exhausted mess and mounted his wife and started fucking her right next to Lilly. As they fucked, they talked about my wife as if she was not there. They didn’t go very long before his wife had an amazing and erotic orgasm and they lay there kissing and caressing each other.

It was a while before everybody had calmed down. Then Dillon helped my wife off the bed and the three of them went into the bathroom and took a shower. They had been in there for a few minutes and I was about to leave when I heard my wife moaning again. I didn’t dare go look but it was obvious that Dillon was fucking my wife again.

I went back to our bedroom and got in bed and tried to go to sleep before she came back. She came back about thirty minutes later and changed into her nighty and climbed in bed and fell asleep in, like, two minutes.

Published 
Written by wslutw1955
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments