Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our cuckold wedding part five

"Jen has Damien at our house and I get a little treat"

15
7 Comments 7
10.5k Views 10.5k
3.5k words 3.5k words

 

I was hot all day after Jen had told me of her naked weekend with Martin and Damien and I was thrilled that she had her first threesome. I was especially thrilled when she pulled from her overnight bag, six full bottles of her lovers' cum.

“Damien sent you a bottle as well Trevor,” Jen smiled.

“Oh, wow,” I replied.

“We thought that you should taste him before you start sucking him off.”

“Did you swallow his cum over the weekend?”

“Yes a lot of it, he doesn’t cum as much as Martin but his is thicker and more salty.”

Jen went to stack the six bottles in the refrigerator when she suddenly had an idea.

“Hey, why don’t we pour you a glass of Damien’s cum to drink now?”

“You want me to drink his cum? Not wait to pour it on my lunch?”

“Just a small glass, I want to see if you think he is more salty than Martin.”

She took a whiskey glass and three quarter filled it with Damien’s thick cum and handed it to me.

“Will you undress while I drink it, Jen?” I asked.

“I’ll strip down to my bra and thong for you but I won’t take my bra off.”

Jen removed her tee shirt and skirt and she looked sensational in her white bra and matching thong.

“You said that you won’t take your bra off but does that mean that you will remove your thong?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

“No Trevor! You know that I would never show you my pussy,” Jen shouted, “You know that you will never see that.”

“I was just teasing Jen,” I smiled, “I know that you don’t want me to see your pussy.”

“No, I don’t! That part of me is private and off limits to you,” Jen replied, “I only let you see my breasts because Martin thinks that you should have something. If I had my way, you wouldn’t even see me like this, in my bra and thong.”

I drank the glass of cum and it was thicker than Martin’s.

“Did you like that?” Jen asked.

“Yes I did, can I have more?”

“You want another glass full?”

“Yes please, I like drinking your lovers' cum.”

Jen poured me another half glass of Damien’s cum and I drank it in one go before Jen got dressed and finished me off with her hand and again I licked my cum from her hand.

“So you don’t like me seeing your tits on Saturday evenings?” I asked.

“No Trevor I don’t, not really,” Jen smiled, “I don’t really like you seeing me in my bra and thong.”

Although I had just cum, I was getting hard again. I love this denial side of our life and I wanted to explore it more deeply. I love her calling Martin, her husband and denying me her body.

“But, you’re my wife Jen; I should see your body.”

Jen saw that my cock was erect again.

Trevor, I am Martin’s wife, not yours; my body belongs to him, not you. You gave me to him on our wedding day,” Jen said softly, “that removed all of your rights to my body.”

“I know Jen and I’m very grateful that I get to see you in your bra and thong,” I replied, “I am also very grateful that I get to see your tits on a Saturday.”

“I know you are and I will let that continue but remember, it’s only because Martin wants you to.”

The next day went pretty well for us and I had some of her lovers’ juice on my meals and Jen worked me off three times before Tuesday evening was over. Jen had her video chat with Martin around nine o’clock on Tuesday and when I was told that it was okay for me to join her in the bedroom, I already had yet another erection.

“Wow, my cuckold hubby is horny today,” Jen smiled as she saw my tiny erection, “Maybe my news will make him even more excited?”

“News?” I asked as I climbed into bed beside her.

“Yes, I have something to tell you. Damien is coming over tomorrow night!” Jen shouted.

My heart was beating fast.

“To have sex with you?” I asked excitedly.

“Yes! You will meet him tomorrow.”

“Fantastic news Jen!” I shouted.

“You will get to clean me after he has cum inside me,” Jen smiled.

“Awesome!” I screamed, “Will I have to be nude when he gets here?”

“Of course you will,” Jen smiled, “and you will have to sleep in the spare room.”

“So he will be spending the whole night with you?”

“Yes he will, is that okay?”

“Perfectly okay babe!”

I suddenly realized that I had called her babe.

“I mean, that’s perfect Jen!”

I couldn’t wait to get home from work the following day and I rushed as fast as I could. Jen was locked in the bathroom when I got home and I shouted to her.

“I’m home Jen.”

“Okay Trevor, I am taking a bath to get myself ready for Damien,” Jen shouted back, “Get naked while I finish getting dressed.”

I hurriedly stripped naked and poured us both a glass of wine and waited in the living room for her. She joined me about fifteen minutes later and she looked sensational in a cotton printed short dress and she smelled amazing.

My cock was already erect and as I stood up to kiss her, she took hold of it and smiled.

“It seems that someone else is looking forward to tonight!”

“I am Jen although I am a little nervous about being naked when Damien gets here.”

“I know that you are, but you have to be naked; he must see what a good little cuckold you are.”

“I know.”

“You will soon get used to being nude around him and you do want him to see your pathetic little cock, don’t you?”

“Yes Jen I do but I’m still a little nervous about it.”

“Don’t be nervous about it, he knows that your cock is tiny.”

“Will I have to suck him off as well?”

“Do you want to?”

“Yes, Jen I do.”

“Then you shall.”

Jen got a text from Damien and he told her that he would be here by seven thirty and at seven twenty he arrived. Jen was looking out of the window for him and she screamed when she saw his car pull into our driveway.

“He’s here!” Jen shouted, “you open the door and let him in, let him see your tiny cock straight away.”

I opened the door in the nude and Damien looked at my tiny cock and smiled.

“Hey dude,” Damien said as he walked in, ”you must be Trevor?”

“Hi Damien, yes I’m Trevor, its good to meet you.”

Damien saw Jen and gave her a huge hug and kiss on her lips.

“Hey gorgeous,” Damien smiled, “I can’t wait to get you into bed tonight.”

They kissed again and his hands were caressing her beautiful ass.

“God your ass feels good!” Damien said as he looked at me and smiled.

“I can’t wait either!” Jen shouted.

“You know that I’m going to fuck her hard tonight, don’t you?” Damien smiled at me.

“Yes I do Damien,” I replied softly.

“Let’s get some rules established right away,” Damien said to me, “Firstly, you call me sir.”

“Okay sir,” I quickly replied.

“Secondly, you will do what I say, understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Thirdly, I will fuck and suck her, any time that we want, understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“You are the cuck and we control you!” Jen smiled.

“I understand,” I replied.

“Now run out to my car and bring my bag in,” Damien ordered.

“Like this, naked?” I asked.

“Yes like that and hurry,” Damien smiled as he kissed Jen again.

“Yes sir,” I quickly replied before running out to our driveway, naked.

Part of me hoped that someone would see me but alas there was nobody around and when I returned with Damien’s bag, he was kissing Jen again and his hands were squeezing her tits.

“That’s a good boy,” Jen smiled, “I’m happy that you will follow orders so easily.”

We had a few more drinks and chatted for an hour before Damien announced that it was time for him to take Jen to bed. Jen stood up and kissed me, her mouth tasted good and I could taste Damien’s saliva in her mouth.

“Why don’t you give my new lover a quick suck before he takes me to our bedroom and has sex with me?” Jen said in her seductive voice.

“You want me to suck his cock, now?” I asked.

“That’s a good idea,” Damien smiled, “I can see how good he is before you suck me off, babe.”

Jen pulled Damien’s zipper down and fumbled inside his jeans, finally after a minute or two, she pulled his thick black cock out. I must admit that it wasn’t as long as Martin’s but it was thicker. I got onto my knees and she started feeding his cock to my eager mouth.

“Suck it good my cuckold hubby,” Jen teased as my mouth engulfed her new lover’s thick black tool.

I sucked and licked his thick tool for over twenty minutes and I tasted a lot of his pre-cum and before too long, it was hard and fully erect.

“Lick my balls as well!” Damien ordered.

“Yes sir,” I obediently replied.

I looked up and saw Damien playing with Jen’s tits as I licked his balls.

“You will suck my black cock in the morning as well,” Damien instructed.

“Yes, sir.”

“Now stop and work yourself off for us,” Damien ordered.

“Yes, sir.”

I stopped working on his black monster and stood up, I started to work my tiny cock and within two minutes I was shooting my own cum into my hand.

LauraGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraGarcia

“No wonder she doesn’t want your pathetic cock,” Damien laughed, “you don’t last five minutes.”

“Lick your hand clean,” Jen smiled and I cleaned my own cum from my hand.

“Stay outside my bedroom with your blindfold ready and wait till we call you in to clean us,” Jen said softly.

“Okay Jen,” I replied.

“You will be waiting a long time!” Damien smiled.

“Okay, sir.”

They walked hand in hand to our bedroom and closed the door behind them while I waited and listened at the door. I listened for over an hour to them making love; screams of ecstasy and excitement rang out every minute. I worked my tiny cock to the sounds of two adults enjoying each other's naked bodies.

Finally, I heard Damien shout that he was about to cum and by the sounds of Jen’s moans, he cum very hard. Then there was a moment's silence and I knew that he had filled her pussy with his juice. A further minute or so went by with just the sound of them kissing before Damien called out to me to enter the bedroom.

“Okay, you can come in now,” Damien shouted.

I gently opened the door and went to walk in when suddenly Jen shouted for me to stop!

“Hang on,” Jen shouted, “my boobs aren’t covered up yet.”

I stopped dead in my tracks, kicking myself for not just bursting in and possibly catching a glimpse of her beautiful tits!

“It’s only your tits,” Damien said.

“I don’t want him to see my breasts,” Jen replied.

Moments later she called me to inform me that it was now safe to enter and I cautiously went in. She was now completely covered with the sheet; only her naked shoulders were on display but she looked so sexy. Damien was standing by the side of the bed, his limp tool was just dangling between his legs.

“I’m sorry babe, I thought that he could see your tits,” Damien said.

I started to put my blindfold on as Jen replied.

“I don’t want him to see my breasts; I don’t like him seeing them. He sees them briefly on a Saturday evening but I don’t like it.”

“Okay babe, he won’t be seeing them while I’m with you,” Damien replied.

I got down between her legs and started my task of cleaning their cum from her pussy and there was a lot of it! All the time that I was cleaning Jen, I could hear the familiar sounds of her sucking his cock and sure enough, after I had been cleaning her pussy for almost twenty minutes, I heard Damien shout that he was about to cum.

“Get ready my cuck hubby,” Jen shouted, “get ready to finish him off with your mouth.”

I pulled my face from her pussy and moved my hand to pull up my blindfold and Jen shouted for me to wait.

“Don’t pull your blindfold up yet, my nipples and pussy are still uncovered.”

“Okay, I’ll wait till you give me the all clear,” I mumbled, “I know you would hate for me to see you.”

“Yes, I would hate it!” Jen shouted as she covered herself up.

“Okay, you can pull the blindfold up now and finish my lover off with your mouth,” Jen shouted.

I pulled the blindfold up and saw Damien’s erect cock as he came towards me.

“Open wide and don’t waste a drop,” Damien shouted to me.

I took his black cock in my mouth and started sucking like crazy.

“Hold my balls while you suck me,” Damien ordered.

“Yes sir,” I mumbled.

Within two minutes I felt him jerk and scream as his cock shot his juice deep into my mouth. I was surprised how much he shot as he had only just unloaded his first load into Jen’s eager pussy.

I swallowed every drop and when I pulled his cock from my mouth, I noticed that Jen had been taking photographs of me in my very intimate act with her new lover.

Jen smiled at me, her body now firmly wrapped in the bed sheet but she still looked so sexy.

“You’re a good cuck husband,” Jen smiled.

“Thank you, Jen,” I replied.

“Your cock is still tiny, even though you are erect,” Damien smiled.

“I know sir.”

“I was going to suggest that you put your cock inside Jen’s pussy but I doubt that that tiny thing would even enter her,” Damien informed me.

“I’m sure that it would sir!” I pleaded, “I would love to fuck her!”

Damien whispered in Jen’s ear and then looked at me with a grin on his face.

Jen lay back on the bed and held out her hand for me to take; I took her hand and she gently pulled me on top of her sheet wrapped body.

“If you do manage to get it inside me,” Jen said, “don’t you dare cum.”

“I promise,”

“Put your hands either side of my head, no touching my boobs,” Jen told me, “and I will guide your tiny cock to my pussy.”

My heart was racing, am I finally going to fuck her? I was nervous, frightened and excited all at the same time. I felt Jen’s hand move down towards my tiny erection; a second later, her hand pulled the sheet up and I felt my naked cock brush against her naked, shaved pussy area. Slowly, her hand reached for my throbbing cock and she did her best to guide it to her awaiting pussy.

I was gasping for breath as I prayed that it would enter her and moments later I felt a warmness engulf my erection.

“Is it in?” I shouted.

“No, not yet,” Jen replied, “I don’t think it will go in.”

She fumbled and fumbled, trying to ease my tiny cock inside her but alas it was just too small.

Suddenly, the moment that I had been dreading, arrived and I knew that I couldn’t hold it in any longer; I was about to cum.

“Jen, Jen, I’m going to cum!” I shouted.

Jen quickly moved my tiny tool from her pussy and I shot my load over her leg.

“Did it go in?” I asked.

“No, Trevor, it started to but it only touched my clit,” Jen replied, “you have made a mess on my leg.”

I went to move and she told me to close my eyes until she had made sure that her pussy was covered. I closed my eyes until she told me it was okay to open them.

She had the sheet tightly tucked between her legs, covering her pussy and a small blob of my cum was on her thigh.

“Thank you, Jen, thank you, sir,” I stuttered.

“You have to lick your cum from my leg,” Jen smiled, “and now we know that even if I were to let you fuck me, you couldn’t manage it.”

Damien went to the bathroom.

“I know, I’m sorry,” I said softly, “Thanks for letting me try though.”

“And your tiny cock has actually touched my pussy now,” Jen smiled, “but don’t expect to try again.”

“I won’t and thank you for trying,” I replied.

I licked my tiny blob of cum from her thigh and thanked her again.

“Jen, could I see you naked?” I asked in a soft voice.

“What! No! No way!” Jen shouted, “I told you, you will never see my pussy, never, ever!

“Okay, I just wanted to ask,” I replied.

“Trevor, please don’t ask me to show you my pussy again,” Jen scolded, “I told you that I don’t like you seeing my breasts on a Saturday, so how do you think I would feel if you saw my most intimate parts?”

“I’m sorry Jen, I didn’t mean to upset you,” I answered.

“You will never see me like that!” Jen shouted as Damien returned from the bathroom.

“What’s up?” Damien asked.

“He wanted to see me naked!” Jen shouted, “I told him that will never happen!”

Damien looked at me, “You leave us now so that we can have sex again.”

“Yes sir and thank you.”

“Don’t forget that you have to suck me off before you leave for work tomorrow,” Damien reminded me.

“Okay, sir.”

“I have made a decision,” Jen shouted, “from now on; you don’t get to see my breasts on a Saturday evening.”

“I don’t, why?” I asked.

“I don’t like you seeing my breasts,” Jen replied, “so from now on you won’t, okay?”

“Yes Jen, I understand.”

“Only my husband and lovers should see my breasts!” Jen shouted as I opened the bedroom door to leave.

“Okay Jen, I am just the cuckold husband, aren’t I?”

“Exactly!” Damien shouted, “Goodnight cuck.”

I went to bed feeling very happy indeed, I was, however, a little disappointed with how my tiny cock performed, I really wanted to fuck Jen but now I know that even if it was on the table, I couldn’t manage it but I felt happy that we tried.

The following morning, I woke up late and I rushed to get ready for work while the coffee was brewing. I called Jen to make sure they were awake and ready for their coffee.

I was already going to be late for work and when I took their coffee into them, Damien pulled the sheet back to expose his semi-hard cock.

 

I placed their coffee on the nightstand and kissed Jen.

Damien smiled, “Okay cuck, my cock is ready for you.”

“But I’m running late sir,” I replied.

“You have to suck me off before you leave, I told you that last night,” Damien informed me.

“But I’m late sir.”

“Then you had better hurry and start,” Jen smiled.

I moved to his side of our bed and got on my knees.

“You have to be naked,” Jen shouted.

“But I’m ready for work,” I exclaimed.

“Naked!” Damien ordered.

I stripped naked and started sucking his cock; I could feel it get hard as I sucked away and it took him over ten minutes before he shot his load in my mouth.

“That’s a good cuck,” Damien smiled as I pulled my mouth away from his limp tool.

“Can I get dressed now and go to work sir?” I asked.

“Yes but I am going to be here tonight when you get home,” Damien informed me.

“Damien is staying again tonight Trevor, isn’t that good news?” Jen smiled excitedly.

“Yes it is, I’ll see you both tonight,” I replied as I got dressed.

“We have more plans for you tonight!” Jen shouted.

“I can’t wait, Jen,” I answered.

Part six coming soon. Please score and leave your comments.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Trevor807
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments