Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Cuckold Wedding Part Four

"Things get even hotter for my new bride."

16
7 Comments 7
12.5k Views 12.5k
3.2k words 3.2k words

We arrived home the following Monday and Jen asked me if I had a good time to which I told her that I had a wonderful time. We spent the rest of the day doing household chores and Jen cooked a delicious pork roast dinner and at six thirty, it was ready to eat.

We sat at the table and I opened a bottle of wine to have with our meal when Jen suddenly shouted that she had forgotten something.

She ran to the refrigerator and returned a few moments later with a soda bottle.

“I almost forgot your sauce,” Jen smiled as she handed the bottle to me, “Martin, half filled it for you before we left France.”

“I have to pour this on my dinner again?” I asked.

“Yes, Trevor. Martin sent you a gift home but don’t use it all, we have to save some for your coffee later.”

I poured a generous portion over my roast pork dinner and ate it all before she brought in the dessert. It was a chocolate cake thing and again, I had to pour some of Martin’s juice over my dessert.

Later that evening, Jen made coffee and she poured some more of his cum on top of my coffee and I drank it all.

“Next week, Martin will send home four bottles for you,” Jen smiled.

“Okay babe,” I replied.

“Don’t let Martin hear you call me babe,” Jen advised me.

“Oops, sorry,” I replied.

“I have asked Martin if you can lick me out while we are home,” Jen smiled.

“Really!”

“Yes and he agreed as long as you are blindfolded.”

I couldn’t wait to get to bed and clean her pussy. I had to wait outside while she did a naked facetime call with Martin before being called in and blindfolded before I licked frantically at her pussy. It tasted so good and I licked for almost thirty minutes. Jen slept in her bra and thong that night and worked me off before I fell asleep totally satisfied.

The following two months went much the same, I would have to strip naked when I got home and we went to France every weekend so that Jen could have sex. She would bring four or five bottles of his cum home with us to have on my meals; life was amazing.

I would get to lick her clean whenever she had sex with Martin and I could clean my own cum from her breasts every weekend, blindfolded of course. The only time I got to see her naked breasts was on a Saturday night and I had to suck Martin off before I was allowed my treat,

It was a Wednesday about three months after our wedding that I arrived home from work and Jen looked amazing as usual. I walked into the kitchen and dinner smelled so good and after kissing Jen deeply, I commented on how gorgeous she looked.

“You look amazing, babe, and dinner smells so good.”

“I’m making spaghetti, your favorite and don’t call me babe. You know Martin doesn’t want you to.”

“Sorry, Jen.”

“Now hurry and strip naked,” Jen smiled, “I am fixing us a drink before dinner.”

It was mid-October and the weather was very cool: okay if you have clothes on but to be naked, one would be cold.

“Do I have to strip naked, Jen? it's cold out.”

“Yes you do, Trevor, you know the rules,” Jen replied. “I thought that you like me seeing your little cock.”

“I do but I’m cold.”

“I’ll turn the heating up. I don’t want you to be cold but you have to be naked. Those are the rules that you agreed to.”

I stripped naked and Jen turned the heat up a few degrees before rejoining me in the kitchen where we kissed deeply again. Her hands were on my naked ass and it felt amazing. She moved her hands around to the front and caressed my balls with her left hand and her right hand squeezed the shaft of my tiny cock.

“You like that don’t you?” Jen smiled.

“Yes I do,” I replied, “I’m sorry that my cock is so tiny Jen.”

“That’s okay, I don’t need it,” Jen said softly as she kissed me again, “I like to look at it but I have Martin’s cock to give me pleasure.”

She was now working my cock and I had an erection.

“I’m so happy that you have his cock to satisfy you, Jen.”

“So am I, I love his cock,” Jen smiled.

“You love him as well as his cock, don’t you?”

“Yes I do, you know I do.”

“Jen, we’ve been married for three months now,” I said softly before Jen stopped me.

“Don’t you mean, we got married three months ago?”

“That’s what I said.”

“We got married three months ago,” Jen smiled, “We also got unmarried three months ago. You asked Martin to marry me, remember, you gave me to Martin on the same day.”

“Yes, I remember Jen.”

“What was the point that you were making?”

“Well I was wondering, I still haven’t made love to you yet or seen you naked. When will I get that?”

Jen let go of my tiny cock.

“You’ve seen my tits and ass!”

“I never even got to see your pubic hair,”

“I know and I’m sorry about that Trevo, but Martin likes me shaved.”

“I know but I haven’t seen your pussy or fucked you yet.”

“Trevor, you won’t get to see my pussy or fuck me, my body is married to Martin, you know that you gave me to him at the ceremony.”

“So I won’t ever get to fuck you or see your pussy?”

“I doubt it very much Trevor, you gave me to Martin remember,” Jen said as she started working my tiny cock again, “Plus, your tiny cock couldn’t satisfy me now. Are you okay with that?”

“Of course I am, as long as you have great sex and are well fucked by Martin and things stay as they are now.”

“Oh, believe me, Martin fucks me well and I have great sex and things will stay as they are now. You will still clean me and see my tits and ass.”

And you will still work me off?”

“Of course I will and you will still eat Martin’s cum on every meal. And you will still strip naked when you come home.”

“Okay babe, I can live with that.”

“Trevor, please stop calling me babe, my name is Jen. I am not your babe, I am Martin’s wife.”

“Okay Jen, I’m sorry.”

“Whose wife am I?”

“Martin’s, you are Martin’s wife. I am just the cuck.”

“Exactly, now remember that!”

I shot my load in her hand at that moment and she pulled her hand to my face for me to lick it clean before we sat down to eat.

Jen dished up the spaghetti and suddenly jumped up and ran to the refrigerator. She returned to the table with a full bottle of Martin’s cum.

“I almost forgot your sauce again!”

I poured a large portion of cum over my meal and ate every drop. 

Later that night after Jen had her video chat with Martin, she told me that it was okay for me to join her in the bedroom. She was already in bed when I got there and she was wearing her white bra and thong. I joined her in bed and she asked me if I would mind her traveling to France alone this weekend?

“Why Jen, why alone?” I asked.

“Martin wants me to be naked the whole weekend and I can’t do that with you there,” Jen answered.

“Oh, I see and are you okay with being naked the whole weekend?”

“Of course I am, if Martin wants me naked all weekend then naked I will be for him.”

“I am okay with being home alone this weekend Jen.”

Jen kissed me deeply and worked me off again and again; I licked her cum drenched hand clean.

She went to Martin alone that Friday and called me every day to make sure that I was okay and on the following Monday I was waiting at the front door for her to arrive home. We kissed for almost ten minutes and at one point, I moved my hands down to caress her gorgeous ass but she pulled my hands up and whispered to me to not do that. I stripped naked and waited to hear about her naked weekend and as soon as she had freshened up, we sat down and she told me about her weekend sex adventure.

She told me that when she arrived at Martin’s apartment, he was waiting outside the elevator for her and they locked their mouths as he pulled her to his front door.

Martin’s apartment is located on the third floor and there are three other apartments on his level. An old guy around about sixty-five years old, his name is Albert and we have met him on a few occasions: he always hugs Jen and kisses her hand when we meet him. The other residents are a male of about thirty and another elderly male. Martin’s apartment faces the elevator which is about twenty feet from the elevator door.

She told me that when they reached his apartment door, he started pulling on the zipper on her dress and within seconds he had pulled her dress from her shoulders and it fell to the floor and she stepped out of it.

MarryQueenTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarryQueenTS

“Were you inside his apartment Jen?” I asked.

“No Trevor, we were still outside his door, he hadn’t opened the door yet.”

“You were outside his apartment in just your bra and thong?”

“Yes Trevor, things were so hot!”

“Then what happened?” I asked, my cock was getting hard.

“We continued to kiss and his hands were all over my bra and ass. Then I felt him trying to unclip my bra!”

“Oh my God, did he unclip it?”

“No, we were moving around too much and he couldn’t manage it so he ripped it off my body!”

“He tore your bra off?”

“Yes, Trevor and he threw it by the elevator door!”

I stuttered, “You, you were topless outside his door?”

“Yes Trevor and his hands were all over me; his mouth was licking my breasts and biting my nipples and it was so freaking hot!”

“You only had your thong on?”

“Yes, Trevor! Martin had his hand down the front of my thong and suddenly!”

I jumped in. “Suddenly?”

“Suddenly, I felt the thin fabric of my thong being stretched and he tore my thong off me and threw that by the elevator as well!”

“You were fucking naked?”

“Yes, naked!”

“Outside his apartment?”

“Yes, Trevor outside his apartment!”

She told me that Martin was rubbing her pussy and she had climaxed a dozen times when suddenly she heard the elevator moving and she froze.

“The elevator!” Jen screamed.

“So,” Martin replied and he moved to stand behind her; he pulled her arms above her head and bent them backward at her elbows. This put her full frontal on display facing the elevator. She told me that Martin was biting her neck and shoulder and again she shouted that the elevator was moving and again, Martin just shrugged and said, “So.”

“What if they get out on our floor?” Jen asked.

“So,” Martin replied again.

“I’m naked!”

“So.”

“They will see me naked!”

“So!”

“Oh my God Jen,” I shouted, “Did they get out on his floor?”

“Luckily no, but they could have done.”

“Were you mad at Martin?”

“Strangely enough, I hoped that they would have got out on our floor,” Jen smiled, “It was all very exciting and I was sad because they got off at the floor below.”

“You wanted them to see you naked?”

“I think that I did!”

She went on to tell me that Martin continued kissing and licking her for a further ten minutes, her naked on his doorstep. Suddenly, she heard the elevator again and again Martin moved her to the same position facing the elevator and again she warned him that she was naked and her body was on display and again he shrugged a soft, “So.”

She said that she froze and her heart skipped a beat when she heard the familiar, “Ding,” and the elevator doors opened.

“Fuck,” Jen whispered as Albert walked from the elevator and stared directly at her.

“Fuck!” Jen shouted and Martin held her arms even tighter, not giving her a chance to try and cover herself up.

“Did you want to cover yourself?” I asked.

“No! I was too excited and I liked being naked in front of Albert.”

Albert was carrying four shopping bags and he was struggling. Jen told me that Martin whispered to her to go and help Albert with his shopping.

“Like this?” Jen asked.

“Yes!”

Martin freed her from his grip and she walked to Albert, who was still staring at her naked body and took two of the four grocery bags from him.

“Merci,” Albert smiled as he opened his door and followed Jen into his apartment.

She told me that she put the two bags in his kitchen and Albert was just standing there and smiling.

“Magnificent Jen, magnificent,” Albert smiled again.

“Trevor, I was blushing but I was enjoying this!” Jen smiled, “I liked being naked and vulnerable in front of him.

“He saw your pussy?”

“Well, obviously, I was naked!” Jen replied, “And I wanted to stay naked in front of him for as long as possible.”

Jen told me that Albert walked to the refrigerator and got out a bottle of wine and poured her a glass.

“Miss Jen, merci,” Albert smiled as he handed her the glass.

“Didn’t you try to cover your tits or pussy?” I asked.

“No Trevor, I stayed with my hands away from my body; I wanted him to see me.”

“Did he say anything else?”

“He did but I don’t know what he said, he only speaks French and I didn’t understand so I just smiled.”

She told me that she drank the wine and bid goodbye to Albert and started to walk to his front door; he followed her and as she went to open the door, she turned around to hug Albert and he gave her ass a short slap and he kissed her cheek, very close to her lips!

She told me that as she got outside Albert’s apartment, she noticed that Martin had gone inside and the door was shut. Albert walked with her to Martin’s door and waited with her until Martin opened it. Again, Albert hugged her and kissed her cheek and this time his hand rested on her ass as he again told her, “Miss Jen, magnificent.”

“That guy has seen your pussy,” I smiled, “but I haven’t!”

“That’s different,” Jen smiled, “I live with you.”

“But you wanted him to see it, didn’t you?”

“Yes, I did.”

“But you don’t want me to see it, do you?”

“No Trevor, I don’t!” Jen smiled, “Does that make you angry?”

“Not at all! I understand Jen, I really do; you don’t want me to see you naked.”

“No, I don’t!”

She told me that Albert spoke to Martin in French and Martin nodded his head in agreement so she asked Martin what Albert had said and he told her that Albert had invited them to join him for dinner and Martin accepted. After Albert left them, Jen asked if she would be putting clothes on for their dinner date with Albert and Martin told her that she will stay naked.

“I really have to be nude when we eat with Albert?” Jen asked.

“Yes, naked the whole weekend, remember,” Martin replied.

“Did you stay naked when you ate with Albert?”

“Yes Trevor, I was naked the whole time!”

She told me that she felt amazing being naked in front of Albert and when they got back to Martin’s apartment; she had the best sex of her life. It seems that Martin likes to display her and it makes him even more sexually charged.

The following morning, Jen talked to Martin about the previous day and he asked her if she liked being naked in front of Albert; she told him that she had enjoyed it tremendously and he informed her that she would be on display a lot more from now on and this excited her.

“So, were you on display any more during your weekend?” I nervously asked.

“Actually I was and a bit more than that, actually, quite a lot more than that!”

She started to explain and my erection was getting to the point of exploding. Jen told me that Martin had informed her that a friend of his was coming over later that evening for dinner and a few drinks and she would have to be naked. His friend also came from England and only an hour from where we live.

“I have to be naked in front of him?” Jen asked Martin.

“Yes babe, naked the whole weekend!” Martin replied.

Jen told me that Damien, Martin’s friend, arrived around seven thirty; he was a black man of around thirty years old and a short well-built man with a handsome smile.

His eyes almost popped when Martin brought him in and he saw Jen sitting on the couch naked.

“Martin had ordered Pizza and I had to pay the delivery guy!” Jen screamed.

“The delivery guy saw you naked as well?”

“Yes Trevor and it gets more intimate!”

“How?”

“After we ate the pizza, Martin was kissing me and squeezing my breasts and he marveled about how soft yet firm my breasts are,” Jen smiled, “He said to Damien, just feel how amazing her tits are!”

“Oh my God, Damien touched your tits, your naked tits?”

“Yes, Trevor and I are going to cut to the chase, I had my very first threesome!”

“You slept with them both?”

“Yes I did and I sucked and fucked them both! It was amazing!”

“Oh wow.”

“And Martin gave Damien our address and told him that whenever I need some sexual relief during the week when I’m home, he will come and fulfill me!”

“Oh, I see, and stay the night with you?”

“Yes Trevor, but you will like him.”

“So you will have him here and fuck him here?”

“Yes, whenever I need a fuck.”

“Will I have to clean you and drink his cum as well?”

“Yes you will and suck his cock, just like you do with Martin, is that okay?”

“Absolutely!” I shouted, “Absolutely!”

“Good, I was hoping that you would like the plan.”

“Did he cum in your mouth and pussy and lick your pussy?”

“Yes, they both did, it was fucking amazing!”

Part five coming soon.

Please leave comments and score

 

 

Published 
Written by Trevor807
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments