Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Cuckold Wedding Part nine

"Jen goes back to my fathers house and has fun."

14
6 Comments 6
9.7k Views 9.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words

The next weekend, Jen went to her black lover in France alone as he wanted her naked for the whole weekend and she knew that he would be exposing her naked body again.

She had already told him about our weekend away at my father’s house and Martin was keen for her to do more with my brother and father. She returned to me on Monday and told me that Albert saw her naked again because Martin invited him for dinner.

“You sat naked the whole time?” I asked, “Through dinner?”

“Yes Trevor,” Jen teased, “And Albert held my naked ass when he kissed my cheek.”

Jen told me that Martin wanted her to strip naked outside his apartment whenever they were home and she had to dress outside when they went out anywhere.

Did you?” I asked.

“Of course I did,” Jen smiled, “I had to be naked as soon as I entered Martin’s apartment and stay naked until I was outside.”

“Did anyone else see you naked?”

“Yes, the mailman, the pizza guy, Albert of course and a delivery guy.”

“Wow, Jen.”

“I love being naked!” Jen shouted.

“Just not in front of me though,” I joked.

“No, definitely not in front of you though.”

“Even though you are my wife,” I quickly replied.

“Trevor, I was your wife for eight hours,” Jen replied, “Then I married Martin at our cuckold ceremony, remember.”

“But I’m still your husband aren’t I?”

“You’re my cuckold husband, Martin is my sexual husband.”

Jen told me that Martin was going to his parents in Italy for Christmas and he would be away the week before Christmas and the week after and that made her feel sad.

“It’s okay,” I reassured her, “You will have my brother Brian.”

“Maybe, I could drive to your father's house a week earlier,” Jen smiled, “You can join us the following week when you have your vacation.”

“And spend the week there without me?” I asked.

“Would you mind?” Jen asked.

“Of course not Jen,” I smiled, “Maybe you can do what you wanted and walk around naked as I won’t be there.”

“Yes I could,” Jen shouted, “I could do that. I know that your father would like that and I know Brian would love me to meet him at the door naked when he finishes work each day.”

I knew that would cheer her up.

“Call your dad and ask him,” Jen ordered.

“What? Ask him if you can arrive a week earlier,” I asked, “Or ask if he would mind you being naked all day in front of him?”

“Yes,” Jen shouted.

“Yes, what?” I asked.

“Both! Ask him if he would mind me being there a week without you, then ask him if he would mind me being naked in front of him a lot of the time.”

“I’m supposed to tell my dad that you want to walk around naked for the week that I’m not there?” I joked.

“Yes!” Jen shouted, “I told you last week that I would love to walk around naked at your dad’s house. Your dad has seen me naked already, so it will be anything new for him.”

I called my father and asked him if it was okay for Jen to arrive a week before I did and he was delighted.

“Of course, that’s great news,” Jason shouted.

I was nervous about asking if she could walk around the house in the nude and I kept going off the subject until Jen nudged me and whispered for me to ask!

“Dad,” I said nervously,” You know when Jen gets there.”

“Yes son,” Jason replied.

“Well, you know that she sleeps naked with Brian,” I stuttered.

“Yes I know,” Jason replied, “Lucky Brian.”

“Well, you know that you have already seen her naked,” I stuttered again.

“Yes I have and I told you how beautiful she is.”

“Well,” I stuttered again, “Well.”

“Well, what son?” my father asked.

Jen poked me in the ribs again to tell me to spit it out.

“Well, she likes being naked and she’s not shy as you know,” I stuttered, “Would you mind if she sometimes stayed naked and walked around your house naked? It would only be until I arrived because as you know she won’t be naked in front of me.”

My dad coughed, “You mean that she will be naked all day, in front of me in the living room and when we eat dinner and such?”

“Yes dad, is that okay?” I stuttered, “It won’t be all the time.”

“Son, she can be naked in front of me all day and every day if she likes,” My dad shouted, “I love looking at her naked body!”

“So you don’t mind then?” I asked.

“Do I mind? It would be a treat seeing her naked all day and every day,” Jason shouted, “She will make this old man very happy if she stays naked in front of me all day!”

“Thanks, dad,” I replied.

“I told you, she is beautiful and very sexy,” Jason shouted, “Now I’m also looking forward to seeing her in the nude all day.”

I was relieved.

“And when you’re here,” Jason shouted, “I’ll take the coffee to Jen and Brian of a morning.”

“Okay, why?” I quizzed.

“I’ll grab any chance of seeing that beauty in the nude son!” Jason shouted.

I had the telephone on speaker so that Jen could hear and she whispered to me to tell him something.

“Jen says that she will make sure that she is out of bed and still naked for you when you take her coffee dad.”

“Bless her,” Jason shouted, I love that girl and I love seeing that beautiful naked body of hers!”

Jen shouted so that Jason could hear, “Well, you’ll see a lot of it next week!”

“Tell her that I’m looking forward to that!” Jason shouted back.

We laughed and Jason shouted, “You never know, she may catch me naked some time!”

I was shocked and Jen giggled silently.

“Tell him that I would like that,” Jen shouted and Jason heard it.

“Really,” Jason shouted, “She wouldn’t be offended?”

“Of course I wouldn’t,” Jen shouted so that Jason heard. “Now I’m looking forward to it!”

“Okay then you probably will,” Jason shouted.

“I can’t wait!” Jen shouted.

We ended our call and I asked Jen if she really wanted to see my dad in the nude?

“Of course I do!” Jen shouted, “Then, I will have seen all of your family naked.”

“And all of my family have seen you naked,” I smiled.

“Apart from you,” Jen teased, “And that will NEVER happen so don’t get your hopes up!”

Jen called Brian and asked him if he would mind her being naked in front of Jason and he told her that he would love it.

“I’ll love coming home from work and you meet me at the door naked,” Brian told her, “Dad has seen you naked before so it won’t be anything new to him.”

Jen couldn’t wait to drive to my fathers and she was looking forward to some great sex with Brian, she was also looking forward to being naked all day long in front of my dad.

She promised to call me every day and tell me about her amazing sex with my brother.

“I may call you sometimes while I’m sitting there naked in front of your dad as well,” Jen teased.

“Please do.”

The day had finally arrived for her journey to my father’s house and she was super excited. I took the day off from work and after she had showered and dressed, she came to kiss me.

“Jen can I ask you a favor,” I asked her.

“What’s that Trevor,” Jen smiled as she kissed me again.

“Could you just remove your dress and let me see you in your bra and thong?” I asked.

“What!” Jen shouted, “No, no way, Trevor, you are not seeing me like that, I couldn’t, I wouldn’t let you see me like that, I just couldn’t!”

“But my brother and father are soon going to see you naked,” I pleaded, “Would it hurt for me to see you with your dress off?”

“Yes Trevor it would,” Jen shouted, “I’m not taking my dress off in front of you; I could never do that! YOU are the cuck, remember that.”

She left shortly after and called me about three hours later.

“I’m here!”

“Well done Jen,” I replied, “Are you naked yet?”

“No, I have only just got here,” Jen replied, “Your dad did hug me tightly though when I arrived.”

“Are you going to get naked in front of him today?” I asked.

“I don’t know yet,” Jen replied, “It would feel strange just stripping naked in the living room.”

“Take a shower later and come down in the nude,” I said.

“I might do that,” Jen said excitedly, “I would like to be naked for Brian when he gets home from work.”

sharonboone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sharonboone1

“Call me if you do please,” I asked.

“Of course I will and I’m sorry for refusing to take my dress off for you before I left earlier,” Jen said softly, “But you know that I could never remove my dress in front of you, I could never

do that in front of you.”

“I know Jen, its okay, I like when you tell me, NO..”

It was two hours later when I received my next call from Jen and she sounded excited.

“Hey Trevor,” Jen shouted.

“Hey Jen,” I replied, “Are you okay? Are you naked?”

“Yes I’m fine,” Jen replied, “And yes, I’m sitting here in the living room, naked!”

“Really, wow!” I shouted, “Where’s my dad?”

“He’s just gone to the kitchen to get me a glass of wine.”

“He has seen that you are naked?”

“Of course!” Jen shouted, “He asked me to stand up and then spin around so that he could take a proper look at me!”

“Wow!”

“Then he hugged me and gently spanked my naked ass!”

“He touched your ass?”

“Yes Trevor, he gently slapped it!”

“Wow.”

“He also said that maybe he won’t dress tomorrow!” Jen shouted, “I told him, okay!”

“Are you okay being naked in front of my dad?”

“Absolutely, I love being like this!” Jen shouted, “And I’m looking forward to tomorrow as well.”

“What did you say when he spanked your naked ass?”

”Nothing! I just turned around and kissed his cheek.”

Jen called me around nine thirty that evening as she was going to bed with Brian.

“Did Brian like you meeting him at the door in the nude?” I asked.

“Yes, he loved it!” Jen shouted, “Now he is going to make love to me.”

“Have you been naked all day?”

“Only since three o’clock,” Jen replied, “But tomorrow I will be naked for the whole day, and hopefully, your dad will be as well.”

“Enjoy yourself, Jen.”

“I will and now I have to hang up, I’m going to have amazing sex with your brother.”

Jen called me again at nine o’clock the following morning and told me how great her night of sex was with my brother.

“Are you up or still in bed?” I asked her.

“I’m on top of the bed; waiting for your father to bring my coffee to me,” Jen replied, “Brian has gone to work.

“You haven’t seen my dad yet today?”

“No, he just called me to see if I were awake,” Jen replied, “He’s bringing coffee up to me in a minute.”

“Are you still naked?”

“Of course and I’m lying on top of the bed,” Jen informed me, “I have to hang up, I can hear your dad coming up. I’ll call you later, I love you.”

It was an hour later when Jen called me again and she sounded excited.

“Well,” Jen said excitedly, “You are the only one in your family who has a tiny cock.”

“You’ve seen my dads cock?” I asked.

“Yes, and it was hard!” Jen shouted, “It’s just a little bit smaller than Brian’s, but it’s nice”

“How did you see his cock?” I asked.

“He was naked when he brought my coffee up to me,” Jen screamed, “And he sat on my bed with me for almost an hour, just chatting.”

“Wow Jen,” I shouted, “You were both naked?”

“Yes we were and when he left,” Jen shouted, “I stood up and we hugged; his very hard cock was pushing against my pussy.”

“Really?”

“Yes and he apologized for his erection, he said that’s what a beautiful naked girl does for him," Jen screamed, “Then I looked down at his very stiff cock and said, that he never has to apologize for that!”

“Then what?” I asked.

“Then he kissed my cheek and slapped my ass again,” Jen screamed, “He did apologize for slapping my ass and I said, that’s okay I like it.”

“Wow!”

“So, he slapped it again a little harder,” Jen replied, “And asked me if I liked being spanked?”

“What did you say?”

“I didn’t know what to say so I just smiled and said, of course, I do.”

Jen told me that she could see his cock was leaking a lot of pre-cum.

“Then he said, maybe if you’re a naughty girl, I may spank it properly later!” Jen screamed.

“What did you say?”

Jen laughed, “I told him that I‘ll make sure that I’m very naughty then!”

“You’d let him spank you, for real?”

“Yes I would, it may be fun!” Jen screamed again.

Jen called me again around three thirty and again, she sounded excited.

“Well, Jen has found out something about herself today,” Jen shouted.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“She likes to be spanked and hard!” Jen screamed.

“Oh God, my father spanked you?” I screamed.

“Yes! Each cheek got spanked twenty times!” Jen screamed, “And, I loved it!

“He spanked you properly?” I asked, “Across his knee?”

“Yes and hard!” Jen screamed, “My ass was burning when he had finished!”

“Oh, wow!” I shouted, “Is your ass marked?”

“It’s still red!” Jen screamed, “Then, when he had finished, I got off of him and I was on my knees in front of him and he gently slapped my boobs, one time on each!

“Wow, what did you do, say?”

“I climaxed!” Jen screamed, “Then your dad said, the next time that I’m naughty it may be those that get spanked as well.”

“What did you say?”

“I said, okay sir!”

“You’d let him spank your tits?”

“Trevor, it was nice!” Jen screamed.

“Did you touch him?”

“As I got off of his knee, I grabbed his hard cock and said, you liked spanking me as well, didn’t you?” Jen went on. “He said, yes I did, a lot, that’s when he slapped my boobs.”

 

We ended our call and she promised to call me again before she has sex with Brian and I worked my tiny cock as I imagined her naked over my dad's knee and him spanking her. She called me briefly around nine o’clock and told me that she had been naked all day long and I asked her if her ass was still red?

She told me that it was okay now and she would call me in the morning and we ended our call.

Jen called me around eight thirty and told me that sex with Brian last night was wild and raw and that she sucked him off three times.

“Have you seen my dad yet?” I asked.

“No, but he will be bringing me my coffee in five minutes, he called me.”

“Are you in the bed or on top of it?”

“On top of it and my right leg is bent under my ass and yes my pussy is very much on show.”

“Wow!”

“I have to go now, I’ll call you later, your dad is coming up with coffee.”

Jen called me around noon and once again, she sounded excited.

“What’s happened now?” I asked.

“I dropped my phone while I was talking to Jason this morning when he brought my coffee to me,” Jen said excitedly.

“Was he naked?”

“Yes Trevor, when I dropped my phone, he said, oh that’s a naughty girl,” Jen screamed, “I think that you must be spanked for dropping your phone.”

“What did you say?”

“I smiled and said, okay sir,” Jen told me.

“Wow!”

“He said, this time it will be thirty on each beautiful cheek!” Jen said excitedly.

“What did you say?”

“Trevor, I was so excited, I said, okay I must be punished!” Jen replied, “Then he said, it will be harder than yesterday and I shouted, okay!”

“He spanked you again and harder than yesterday?”

“His cock was very, very stiff!” Jen shouted, “And yes, he spanked my ass thirty times on each cheek and it was harder than before.”

Jen told me that during the final five spanks she screamed a little because the final five were harder and Jason told her that if she screams again, he will have to spank her boobs as well.

“Did you scream again?”

“Well, YES!” Jen shouted, “I wanted him to spank my breasts!”

“And did he?”

“I’m sitting on the bed talking to you while I am rubbing lotion into my sore breasts!” Jen screamed.

“Oh God, he spanked them, how many times?”

“Ten on each breast and it was amazing!” Jen screamed, “Then he said, the next time you are naughty, I’ll spank your beautiful vagina as well!”

“He didn’t spank your pussy?” I asked.

“No, not yet, I haven’t been naughty, YET!” Jen shouted, “But I did work him off after the spanking!”

“You made my dad cum?”

“Yes and he cum a lot!”

“Are you going to be naughty this afternoon?” I asked Jen.

“I sure hope so!” Jen screamed.

“I want my pussy spanked!” Jen shouted, “Maybe I should make him rub the lotion onto my sore boobs, he made them sore!”

“He will!”

“I think that I will go downstairs and ask him,” Jen shouted, “I’ll call you later.”

Jen called me later and told me that she got my dad to rub the lotion into her sore breasts and ass.

“He has very strong hands,” Jen told me, “And he told me that each time I am naughty the amount of spanks increases.”

“What did you say?”

“I said, okay!”

“You really like being spanked?” I asked.

“Trevor, it’s wonderful!” Jen screamed, “I never imagined it to be so erotic and amazing.”

We never spoke again until the following morning when she called me as she had just got out of the shower. She told me all about her sex with Brian the previous night and that she was about to dry her hair and wait for my dad to bring her coffee up.

Please leave comments and score.

 

 

Published 
Written by Trevor807
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments