Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Cuckold Wedding Part Seven

"We visit my father and brother and Jen has fun."

20
8 Comments 8
11.6k Views 11.6k
5.6k words 5.6k words

We got home from our weekend at Jen’s parents and Jen took Martin to the station after she had given him one last fuck and I was allowed to clean them both. Jen returned and she was very tearful about leaving Martin; although I tried to comfort her by telling her that she would see him again next weekend, she was still sad.

It was two days later when I received the call that I was dreading; it was my father and I knew that Ken would tell him about mine and Jen’s life and marriage. I was expecting the call sooner but it still shocked me when it came.

Jason, my dad, wanted to know everything and he told me that Ken had given him a lot of the details surrounding mine and Jen’s life with Martin.

My father has lived with my younger brother since my mom passed away three years ago and my brother, Brian has always had a crush on Jen. I was anxious to know if my dad had told Brian and to my dismay, he told me that Brian was at home when Ken called him so he did in fact know.

I finally told my father all the details and how we went to visit Jen’s parents last weekend. As I expected, my dad wanted us to go and visit him as well. I told him that I would get back to him after I had spoken to Jen about it.

Jen was keen on the idea, she wanted as many people to know about our life as possible and she wasn’t concerned at all about Jason or Brian knowing. The only concern was that my father only had a two bedroom apartment; Jen didn’t understand my concerns about this.

“There will be three guys and one girl, Jen,” I informed her, “You know that Brian won’t give his room up for us."

“Then you will probably have to sleep on the couch,” Jen replied, “Your dad obviously believes that we don’t share the same bed.”

“Why would he believe that?” I asked.

“Well, if we don’t have a sexual marriage then why would we be sleeping together?” Jen replied.

“So, where would you sleep, with my dad?” I joked.

“Either that or share Brian’s room!” Jen smiled.

“You would share Brian’s bed with him?” I asked excitedly, “But would you sleep clothed?”

“Yes, I would share his bed and no, I wouldn’t wear anything, I would sleep in the nude!”

“My brother would see you naked!” I stuttered, “He would sleep with you naked!”

Jen knew how this was exciting me and continued to tease.

“Obviously, he would see me naked if I slept in the nude, Trevor,” Jen teased, “Would that be a problem for you?”

“Er, no, it wouldn’t,” I stuttered again, “So you would have sex with my brother?”

“I never said that I would have sex with him, I said that I would sleep naked with him,” Jen smiled, ‘but I’m not saying that I wouldn’t have sex with him either!”

“Oh God, Jen,” I said excitedly, “You would really let my brother fuck you?”

“Let’s put it this way,” Jen smiled, “I wouldn’t stop him! You know he has a crush on me.”

I knew that I had to arrange things so that she shared Brian’s bed!

“Who would you rather me sleep with?” Jen asked, “Your dad or your brother?”

“My brother!” I shouted.

“Does he have a tiny cock like yours?” Jen teased.

“I have no idea,” I replied, “But I doubt it.”

Jen came over and kissed me before whispering in my ear.

“Your brother may have his cock inside my mouth and pussy,” Jen teased, “How would you like it if your brother did something to me that you will never do and fuck me?”

I was shaking with excitement.

“Jen, your body is not mine,” I stuttered, “If you fuck my brother then you fuck him, I’m okay with that.”

“That’s a good cuck hubby,” Jen smiled, “I may just alternate between your brother and your dad!”

“Oh my God, Jen!” I was panting now with excitement.

“How would my cuck hubby like that?” Jen teased, “They may both see me naked!”

Jen called Martin and he had no objections to not seeing her the following weekend; he thought that it was a great idea for her to spend the weekend at my fathers.

“Call your dad and see about the sleeping arrangements!” Jen shouted in excitement.

“What, I just say to my dad that you will sleep with Brian?” I joked.

“Tell him that we don’t sleep together and that I would have to share Brian’s room,” Jen smiled, “See what Brian says.”

I called my dad and put the phone on speaker so that Jen could hear, Brian was at home and when I mentioned that Jen would probably want to share his room if he was okay with that, Brian shouted, “Hell yes! That’s fine!”

I asked Brian to talk in private and he called me later. Jen had already told me what to say to him.

“What’s up, Trevor?” Brian asked.

“Okay, Brian, “I said, “When we stay there and Jen shares your room.”

“Yes,” Brian answered.

“You only have the one queen size bed,” I said nervously.

“Yes.”

“Would you mind if she shared your bed as well?” I asked.

“Absolutely!” Brian shouted, “If you don’t mind.”

Jen was listening and prompted my words.

“I don’t mind, we don’t have a sexual relationship so it won’t bother me if you sleep together,” I stuttered.

I was shaking with excitement.

“Jen wants to know what you wear in bed.” I asked, “Because she sleeps in the nude!”

I was to the point of shooting my load but knew that I was still forbidden.

“Oh,” Brian gasped, “Cool. I sleep in the nude as well. Is that okay?”

“Its fine with us,” I reassured Brian, “We just wanted to sort those things out before we get there.”

“I can’t wait for you to get here,” Brian shouted.

“Neither can we,” I replied, “And you’re sure you don’t mind the sleeping arrangements?”

“I’m fine with sleeping with Jen, naked, if you are okay with it,” Brian replied.

“Of course I am!” I replied.

After we ended our call, Jen teased me even further.

“Your brother is going to see parts of me that you have not yet seen.”

“I know Jen,” I smiled, “You said, not yet seen; does that mean that I will be seeing those parts?”

“I should have said, not yet seen, nor ever will see!” Jen teased.

“Will you have sex with him?” I asked, hoping the answer would be yes!

“Maybe,” Jen smiled, “probably, more than likely, yes!”

I was hoping for a straight out, yes but her answer still got me excited.

“So, is it a maybe or a yes?” I asked.

“I said probably,” Jen smiled, “Would it bother you if I did?”

“Not at all Jen!”

“I just hope that his cock is bigger than yours!” Jen teased.

“It has to be!” I shouted.

Later that night, Jen went into the bathroom to change into her non-sexy bra and panties and she joined me in bed. She started playing with my tiny cock and teased me more about our upcoming weekend.

“I’m looking forward to sleeping with your brother in the nude,” Jen whispered.

“I am as well Jen,” I replied, “Will you be doing to his cock what you are doing to mine right now?”

“Probably,” Jen teased, “And if I do this to it, I will have it in my mouth as well.”

“You’ll suck it?”

“Yes, I will and swallow his cum,” Jen replied, “And if I do that then he will definitely cum inside me!”

“So you wouldn’t make him wear a condom?”

“No, you know that I like to feel the cum inside me.”

I couldn’t wait for the weekend to arrive and we set off late on Friday afternoon. The journey would only take two hours and I knew it would be two hours of teasing.

Jen was wearing a short, printed cotton dress that buttoned at the front and her shoulder-length wavy hair looked so sexy with her sexy green eyes. We arrived at my father's house just after six thirty and Jason met us at the door; after some hugging, we sat in the living room waiting for Brian to get home.

“Brian will be here soon,” Jason said, “He was stopping off to do the grocery shopping on his way home.”

It was twenty minutes later when Brian arrived and Jen jumped up and hugged him tightly as she kissed his cheek. He was obviously happy to see her and commented about how nice she looked.

“I’ve put my bag in our bedroom,” Jen smiled as she hugged Brian again.

“Perfect!” Brian replied before coming to hug me.

Jason went to get Brian a glass of wine from the kitchen.

“So, you’re cool with us sharing my bed?” Brian asked me softly.

“Of course I am,” I responded, ‘I told her that you sleep in the nude as well.”

“Oh, okay,” Brian said hesitantly.

“Its okay, I’ll be sleeping naked as well!” Jen said with a sexy grin on her face as she hugged Brian again and kissed his cheek once more.

I couldn’t wait for bedtime to arrive and when we went out to eat that evening, I hardly touched my food as I was so excited about Jen sleeping naked with my brother and possibly having sex with him.

The wine flowed freely for the next two and a half hours as we all talked in the living room and to my surprise, our life was not mentioned but I knew that Jen would fill in all the details when she got in bed with Brian.

Brian is three years younger than me and a fitness fanatic; he goes to the gym every other day and is very muscular.

It was just after eleven o’clock when Jason brought in a pillow and cover for the couch and Jen announced that she was going to bed.

“Yes, it’s time for bed,” Brian smiled as Jen came over to me and kissed me good-night.

“Do you have a sexy bra and thong on?” I whispered to Jen.

“Of course I do!” Jen whispered back.

“Brian’s a lucky guy,” I whispered again, “He’s going to see you naked.”

“Yes, he is, totally naked!” Jen whispered back before kissing me again.

“Have fun, Jen,”

“Oh I will, I’m going to slowly strip naked in front of him.” Jen whispered, “Then I will get into bed with him and be naked with him all night long; he’ll see parts of me that you will never see.”

Jen turned and walked to Brian and took his hand as they walked to the stairs, hand in hand.

“Sweet dreams,” I shouted as Brian let Jen go in front of him and he held her waist as they marched up to his bedroom.

“Love you, Trevor!” Jen shouted.

“Love you too, Jen,” I replied.

“Will you bring me a cup of coffee in the morning please?” Jen shouted.

“Sure thing,” I shouted.

“Both of us!” Brian shouted as they went out of sight.

My father smiled, “You don’t mind them sharing his room do you?”

“Of course not, dad,” I replied.

“Okay, now I want to hear all about your life,” Jason asked.

I explained to him all the details of how we live, but I didn’t mention that I suck her lovers off; I figured that he didn’t need to know that part.

“So, you haven’t had sex with her yet?” Jason asked.

“No dad, we don’t make love,” I replied, “We are still very close in other ways but we don’t have sex.”

I was anxious for my dad to go to bed so that I could listen for any noises coming from upstairs and I did my best to get him to retire to his bedroom but he just kept on talking!

Finally, after a further thirty minutes, my dad bid me a good-night and went up to bed.

I ran to the stairs to see if I could hear anything from Brian’s bedroom but alas I heard nothing. I remember thinking to myself that Jen was obviously naked and in his bed by now; this made my cock hard and I prayed that she has sex with my brother. I worked my tiny cock until I almost came, then I stopped as I remembered that I was still forbidden to cum.

I had to wait until the following morning to find out what happened and although I hardly slept at all that night, I was awake and up by seven o’clock. I sat patiently in the kitchen until almost eight thirty before I sent Jen a text and took two cups of coffee and headed for Brian’s bedroom.

My heart was racing and my cock was fully erect as I slowly climbed the fourteen stairs, all the time imagining what sight I was about to see. By the time that I reached Brian’s bedroom, I noticed that I had spilled a lot of coffee from both cups; my hands were shaking that much!

Finally, I was outside Brian’s door and I waited and listened for any noises coming from the room behind the door. I could hear Jen’s voice and I knew that I needed to knock before entering to give her time to cover her naked body from my peering eyes.

My heart was beating out of my chest as I listened at the door, coffee was spilling over my hands and burning me but I didn’t care, I was too excited to feel anything apart from excitement. It seemed like I had been listening for ages but in reality, but it was only about three minutes.

I carefully placed both mugs of coffee in my right hand and gently knocked on the door with my left. I waited for Jen to beckon me in and I quickly opened the door; heart racing and shaking.

I slowly pushed the door open and popped my head in and slowly focused my eyes on Jen’s dress placed neatly across the chair that was about nine feet to the left of the bed. I looked further and saw her sexy pink bra on the floor about five feet from the bed; her matching thong was also on the floor right next to the bed. My eyes continued to span the bedroom until they rested on the bed.

Jen, smiling as she was sitting up in bed, the sheet pulled firmly up to her chest and her naked shoulders glistened in the sunlight that was beaming through the window.

She looked so sexy as I walked the seven feet to the bed. Brian was also sitting up and I could see a bulge under the blanket and I realized that he had an erection.

“Good morning, sweetheart,” Jen shouted as I placed their coffee on the nigh-stand next to her.

“Good morning, Jen,” I smiled as I sat on the bed next to her.

As I sat down on the bed, my body weight pulled at the sheet and exposed a little more of her firm soft tits and she quickly tugged at the sheet to give her more protection.

“Hi, big brother,” Brian smiled as he yawned.

“Did you sleep well?” Jen asked me.

“A little,” I replied, “How about you?”

Jen giggled slightly, “Kinda, a little,”

She passed Brian his cup of coffee.

“This bed is so comfortable though,” Jen smiled as she tucked the sheet firmly around her back, squashing her breasts and allowing the firmness of her nipples to protrude through the thin fabric of the sheet.

VALERYQUEENTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VALERYQUEENTS

“It was cold in here when we came to bed,” Jen smiled, “We snuggled for about fifteen minutes just to get warm.”

That got my cock to the point of shooting but again, I resisted.

She took a sip of her coffee and moved her head forward to kiss me and her tongue squeezed through my open lips and I could taste the warm coffee on her tongue.

“I need to go to the bathroom,” Brian announced as he looked around for his shorts.

“Trevor, could you throw me my shorts; they are on the floor over there?” Brian asked as he pointed toward the television cabinet.

“Don’t be shy,” Jen smiled, “I’ve seen your cock, I saw it last night; no need to put shorts on to run to the bathroom.”

Brian blushed a little as he looked at me.

He pulled the sheet back a little and scrambled out of bed. His semi-hard cock was dangling between his legs and Jen gave his naked ass a playful slap as he climbed from the bed.

Even semi-hard, his tool was over five inches long and twice as thick as mine is fully erect. I knew that Jen could read my mind as we watched Brian’s naked ass get to the bathroom which was next to the television cabinet and about seven feet from the end of the bed.

“Yes, he is bigger than you,” Jen whispered, “And he doesn’t have a full erection now.”

“I see that he is bigger than me,” I replied.

“You should see it when it’s fully hard!” Jen whispered, “Its about seven inches!”

I kissed Jen again and was about to ask her about her night when Brian came from the bathroom and jumped back in the bed next to my sexy wife. His now limp cock still was an impressive four to five inches and side by side his would dwarf my tiny thing.

Jen wanted to break Brian’s embarrassment and let him see that I was okay with things so she looked at Brian.

“You haven’t given me a good-morning kiss yet!” Jen smiled as she moved her face to Brian’s and planted a long sexy kiss on his lips.

They broke from their thirty-second kiss, “Good morning, super stud!” Jen teased Brian.

“Good-morning, sexy!” Brian replied, obviously feeling more comfortable now. I wanted to know if they had sex last night but Jen motioned me out of the bedroom with her eyes and told me that they would join me downstairs shortly.

“Kiss me and we’ll be down after we have showered,” Jen smiled as she leaned forward.

Brian moved his head toward her.

Jen kissed him and smiled, “I actually meant Trevor. But I’ll always take a kiss from you.”

I kissed her and left them alone, naked in bed together.

I wanted to know if anything happened between them last night, I needed to know, I was desperate to know but I knew that I would have to wait a little longer before I found out. They came down for breakfast about thirty minutes later. Jen was wearing her tight-fitting blue jeans and a roll neck sweater and she looked so sexy. She kissed me and sat next to me at the dining table while Jason served our bacon and egg breakfast.

“How was your night?” Jason asked.

“Great!” Jen smiled.

“You slept well?” Jason asked.

“I had a good night!” Jen replied and looked at me with those amazing sexy eyes!

“Good, so when are you going back home?” Jason asked, “Sunday?”

“We can leave it till Monday, Trevor doesn’t work on Monday,” Jen smiled, “We can leave on Monday.”

“Perfect!” Brian shouted.

“That is good news,” Jason responded.

"Trevor and I are going to run into town after breakfast,” Jen said softly, “Does anybody need anything?”

I looked at Jen, confused.

“We are?” I asked.

Jen whispered in my ear, “You want to know about last night, don’t you? It’s the only way we will be alone for me to tell you.”

I smiled, “Yes, we are going to town!”

I couldn’t wait to get Jen in the car and find out about her naked night with my brother and after breakfast, she grabbed her coat and we were ready to leave. To my astonishment, as soon as Jen put her coat on, she said bye to my dad and as we passed Brian, Jen moved towards him and gave him a quick peck on his lips! I almost came at that moment.

As soon as we got in the car, I asked Jen about last night and she suggested that we go and get a coffee so we could talk in comfort. We stopped at a little café in town and as soon as we found a little corner table away from everyone else we sat and talked. Jen started by telling me that as soon as they got into Brian’s bedroom, she went to the bathroom.

“I needed a pee and I needed to dry my soaking wet pussy,” Jen informed me.

“Your pussy was wet?” I asked.

“Well yes! I was about to undress naked in front of your brother,” Jen said softly, “That made me extremely hot and wet!”

She told me that when she left the bathroom, Brian was already in bed. He had the television on and she stood next to the television cabinet and started to slowly undo the buttons on the front of her dress.

She said that she asked him what he was watching and he answered, “A Christmas movie.”

She wanted to keep his eyes on her and as she undid the final button on her dress, she looked at him and he was staring directly at her.

My cock was leaking pre-cum as she continued.

She told me that she peeled her dress from her shoulders and she saw him gulp as he saw her for the first time in her sexy bra and thong. She said that the bedroom was very cold and she remarked about how cold it was and Brian agreed and he told her that he had already shut the window because of the chill.

She told me that she folded her dress neatly and turned around to put her dress on the chair next to the television cabinet.

“He saw your ass in your thong?” I asked excitedly.

“Yes, Trevor, he saw my ass! And when I turned around, he was smiling at me!”

I was in desperate need to cum but I knew that I was forbidden.

“I walked a few feet towards the bed and moved my hands around my back to unclip my bra,” Jen explained.

“Yes!” I shouted.

“I thought, any second now and he will see my boobs,” Jen said softly.

“Go on, Jen!” I urged.

“I was facing him and he was staring at me,” Jen went on, “I pulled my bra straps from my shoulders and let my bra drop onto the floor.”

“He saw your tits! Your naked tits,” I shouted, forgetting there were other customers in the coffee bar.

“Not so loud,” Jen scolded, “Yes, he saw my naked breasts and he gulped again and my nipples were hard.”

“Then what?” I begged.

“I walked another couple of feet towards the bed and slid my thong down and off!” Jen smiled, “I stepped out of my thong and I was naked in front of him; I was naked in front of your brother!”

“Oh my God, Jen!” I whispered.

“His eyes got so big as he stared at my naked body,” Jen smiled, “It sent a shiver down my spine as his eyes focused on every part of my naked body.”

“I bet!”

She told me that Brian pulled back the cover on the bed and she made a shivery motion to show that she was cold as she climbed in the bed next to him.

“When he pulled the cover back, I got my first glimpse of the end of his cock, Trevor,” Jen informed me, “It was hard and glistening with pre-cum and I knew then that he liked what he saw.”

“I bet he liked what he saw,” I whispered, “You were naked!”

“Yes, I was completely naked in front of your brother!” Jen smiled.

She told me that as soon as she got into bed, she moved towards Brian and threw her arms around him. She explained that Brian had his hands around her back and he was quickly rubbing her naked back to warm her up. She could feel his erection pushing against her tummy and she rubbed his back while he warmed her up.

“He was rubbing my back and moved his hands to my thighs,” Jen said softly, “He rubbed from my knees up the side of my body to my arms.”

“He rubbed your ass?” I asked.

“The side of my body,” Jen replied, “But as I was rubbing his back, my hand went to his ass!”

“Wow.”

My left hand was stuck under our bodies,” Jen informed me, “I moved to free my hand and as my hand released, it hit his hard cock!”

“Oh my God.”

“I apologized and asked if I hurt it,” Jen smiled, “I moved my hand to his cock briefly and rubbed it like I was making it better.”

“Wow, go on.”

“He said that it was fine but I rubbed it for a further ten seconds,” Jen said softly, “I think he liked that because he moved his hand to my naked ass and started to rub that.”

She told me after a few minutes like that, she told him that she was uncomfortable laying like that and she lay her head on the pillow; she was now laying on her back and Brian had moved closer to her.

He was laying on his side and his right hand was propping his head up. The sheet was just covering her nipples and he was rubbing her tummy with his left hand. She remembered that his hand would just touch the underside of her breasts as he was keeping her warm and every time his hand touched her breasts she would shudder with pleasure; he asked her if she was okay.

“Perfect,” Jen told him.

Jen continued, “He told me that I was very beautiful!”

“What did you say?” I asked.

“I told him that I’m not beautiful,” Jen smiled, “I said that my boobs are too small.”

“What happened then?” I begged for her to continue.

“He pulled the sheet down to look at my breasts and smiled,” Jen told me, “He said, your boobs are perfect.”

She told me that he moved his hand up and cupped my right breast and smiled.

“He gently squeezed my boob and told me that they are beautiful,” Jen smiled, “I climaxed as he touched my boob.”

“Please tell me more, Jen,” I begged.

“His finger was making soft circles over my nipple,” Jen replied, “It was so erotic!”

She told me that she then informed Brian that her tummy was too fat and so were her legs.

“I was hoping for him to pull the sheet off and look at my tummy and legs!” Jen smiled.

“What did he do?”

“He did just that! He pulled the covers down and looked at my naked body,” Jen said, “I was uncovered down to my knees.”

“Wow!”

“He moved his hand down to my thighs and stroked up to my tummy,” Jen smiled, “His hand was just an inch from my pubic area.”

“Your clit was on show?” I asked.

“Everything was on show!” Jen blurted, “He said that I have an amazing body!”

“What happened then?” I asked.

His hand continued to stroke from my thigh up to my boobs,” Jen said, “His fingers would gently roll over my nipples: it felt so good!”

“Where were your hands?” I asked.

“My right hand was under my head but my left hand was holding his balls,” Jen replied, “His cock was so hard and his balls are so very soft!”

I was in heaven and my cock was soaking my shorts with pre-cum as Jen went on.

“He asked me if he could give me a good-night kiss, Trevor,” Jen said softly, “I said, of course, you can.”

Jen told me that he moved his lips to hers and gave her a short kiss on her lips, then he gave her another and another, each kiss was just a quick peck but then she moved her hand from under her head and pulled his face to hers and gave him a long sensual kiss.

“Did you use your tongue?” I asked.

“Yes, Trevor.” Jen replied, “And his hand was now squeezing my right boob. He moved his hand down my tummy and onto my pussy!”

“Wow, what did you do?” I asked excitedly.

“I climaxed!” Jen whispered, and I let out a gentle moan. Brian asked me if I was okay and I smiled and said that I was perfect!”

Jen told me that Brian then moved his mouth to her breasts and started sucking, licking, kissing and biting them. She told me that she climaxed a dozen times and she started working on his stiff cock while he was rubbing her pussy and clit.

“Then what happened?” I asked.

“I pushed him onto his back,” Jen whispered, “I kissed him again then I kissed down his chest to his hard cock.”

“Did you suck it?”

“I started kissing it and then licked it and then I took it in my mouth and sucked like crazy!”

“Wow!”

“I told him that his cock is six times bigger than his brother’s!” Jen teased.

She told me that she sucked his cock for almost fifteen minutes before she moved her mouth up his body and kissed his lips again, with her tongue.

“He rolled me onto my back and started kissing down from my breasts to my tummy,” Jen continued, “Finally; he got to my pussy and started teasing my clit with his tongue.”

Jen told me that she climaxed and screamed softly.

“His tongue was working on my pussy lips and clit and then he slowly eased his tongue inside me. God, it was amazing!” Jen said with a huge smile on her face.

“I needed his huge cock inside me,” Jen smiled, “I shouted to him that he needs to fuck me and now!”

“Did he?”

“Trevor,” Jen whispered, “Your brother has fucked me three times more than you have!”

“He fucked you three times?”

“Yes, and I have swallowed his cum two times more than I have swallowed yours!” Jen teased.

“You sucked him off twice? And swallowed him?” I asked.

“Yes, Trevor,” Jen smiled, “Once last night and once this morning!”

“Oh my God, lucky Brian!” I smiled.

“I sucked him off when we showered together this morning,” Jen smiled, “He told me that I have an amazing body.”

“Your body is amazing, Jen.”

“He told me that he likes seeing me naked,” Jen whispered, “I told him that I love being naked with him and I love having sex with him.”

“Is that why we are staying until Monday?” I asked.

“You guessed it!” Jen smiled, “And we are coming back in three weeks time to spend Christmas with your dad and Brian!”

“I have a week off from work at Christmas,” I smiled.

“Then we will stay here for the whole week!” Jen smiled.

“I assume that you will be sharing Brian’s bed then as well,” I smiled.

“You bet I will! He has an amazing cock and I love it!”

“I can’t wait to hear about tonight,” I smiled.

“We’ll probably be going to bed earlier tonight,” Jen smiled, “If that’s okay with you?”

“Of course it is Jen.”

“I think there will be a lot to tell you tomorrow,” Jen smiled, “I want to go to the lingerie shop now and buy a really sexy bra and thong for Brian tonight.”

We finished our coffee and went to the lingerie shop and Jen found a very sexy black bra and string set. She went to the changing room to try the bra on and she loved the look of it.

“It shows a part of my nipples, Trevor,” Jen smiled, “Brian is going to love seeing me in this tonight.”

She bought the set and as we left the store I asked, “Will I get to see it on you?”

“Definitely not!” Jen teased, “I couldn’t or wouldn’t let you see me in sexy lingerie; never, ever!”

Jen kissed me deeply and teased me further, “You only get to see me in my plain bra and panties!”

“Thanks, Jen,” I smiled, “I love you.”

“Why are you thanking me?”

“For allowing me to see you in your plain bra and panties,” I whimpered.

“And that’s only if you are a good boy!” Jen teased and kissed me again.

“I’ll do my best to be a good cuck hubby.”

“That’s a good boy,” Jen smiled, “And I’ll do my best to give your brother as much sex as I can.”

“I hope so Jen!”

 

Part Seven coming soon.

Please score and comment, I like to know your thoughts and views.

Published 
Written by Trevor807
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments