Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spanish Eyes - Part 2

"The deed done, her fidleity shattered, how should a cheating wife behave now?"

54
30 Comments 30
8.6k Views 8.6k
6.6k words 6.6k words

Nothing had prepared me for this, not even our wedding night when Oscar had taken my virginity had felt so new and so exciting. Surely this was the ultimate in sexual unity; his huge, thick cock buried fully in my tight, inexperienced vagina. Skin on skin, flesh on flesh, nothing to separate us.

Surely nothing could feel this good.

But I was wrong; this was just the beginning. Just as I thought that nothing could feel better than this incredible feeling of fullness and unity, Ramon began to thrust, my mind began to spin, and my life changed forever.

We have made love many times since then, in many places and in many positions but it will always be my first passionate act of deliberate infidelity that remains foremost in my mind. As Ramon began to fuck me, slowly at first then with increasing pace and power, pulling himself back until he had almost left my body then thrusting forward until his hips slapped against my inner thighs and his head struck my cervix full-on, my old life began to fall away.

‘Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!’

“Sweet Jesus! Oh, sweet Jesus please…” I moaned incoherently.

As my body was pounded, any thoughts I might have had about my husband; any remaining hesitation or uncertainty were washed away in a tsunami of sensation.

Suddenly I understood the truth in what he had been saying for so long. Suddenly I realised what I had been missing for so many years. A sexual awakening was exactly what I needed; perhaps it was what I had always needed. Oscar had known all along but I hadn’t believed him.

I certainly believed him now!

‘Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!’

The weight of Ramon’s body on mine drove me deep into the couch with every thrust, its springs complaining noisily. My eyes closed of their own accord, heightening the purely physical sensations. Above from the pleasures emanating from my loins and my belly, I could hear the strong man above me breathing sharply in time with his thrusts, I could feel the rasp of his hairy thighs against the soft insides of my own and above all, I could smell the deep, masculine aroma of a man claiming a woman as his own.

‘Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!’

For that’s what I now was; his woman. However wrong it was; however much my friends, family and the church would disapprove, at that moment, fully impaled on his cock, filled almost beyond belief by his long, thick manhood there was nothing I would not have done for my first ever extramarital lover.

I was my husband’s wife no longer; I belonged to my seducer, body and soul.

‘Slap-slap-slap-slap!’

Ramon’s pace increased suddenly; the aroma in the room became more complex and more earthy as my body’s juices began to pour from me, their sharp taint joining Ramon’s fresh, sweet sweat. A vaguely familiar ball of warmth began to form in my lower belly. I had experienced it faintly in the past in my early years with Oscar but hadn’t recognised it for what it was.

‘Slap-slap-slap-slap! Slap-slap-slap-slap!’

The ball of heat grew more intense, swelling slowly until it had engulfed my hips. What was this amazing feeling? Why did it feel so right?

‘Slap-slap-slap-slap! Slap-slap-slap-slap!’

The heat began to run down my inner thighs and rise into my belly. In all my years of marriage I hadn’t felt this aroused before; this helpless underneath a man. Tendrils of the new, magical heat began to work their way into my chest and down my spine.

‘Slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap!’

Sensing my rapidly increasing arousal, Ramon’s thrust grew faster and deeper still, the lubrication now pouring from my vulva being churned into a strong-smelling rime by his rapidly moving shaft. The ball of heat grew even more intense, gripping my belly and chest so tightly I could hardly breathe as a sharp pain appeared deep behind my pummelled mound.

“Cum for me Irene!”

Dimly aware that these were the first words Ramon had spoken since his cock had entered my body, the thought that I was about to experience the first vaginal orgasm of my entire life barely registered in my mind. But my body could not now escape the inevitable. My teeth still embedded in my lower lip, all that had escaped my mouth had been soft moans and sighs. Suddenly this changed.

‘Slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap!’

“Oooohhhhhhh!”

‘Slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap!’

“Mmmmmyyyesssss!”

‘Slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap!’

“OhmyGoddd!”

The pressure behind my pubic bone became unbearable. My hands flew to Ramon’s upper arms, my fingernails digging deep into his flesh as the ball of heat in my belly and chest became white hot.

I tried to cry out but no sound would come. I tried to push Ramon away but there was no strength in my arms. I tried to close my thighs but he was far too strong and my resolve far too weak.

“Ohhhhhooowwwwyyyessss!”

The first proper, full-on vaginal orgasm in my forty-four years of life struck like a tidal wave wrapped around a brick wall. Not knowing whether I was coming to life or about to die, my body took over and gave me the ride of my life. Fully in spasm, my eyes and mouth both open wide, completely out of control and entirely at the mercy of my lover, my first full-on climax was as hard as I had ever known before or experienced since.

I couldn’t breathe; I couldn’t shout. I wanted to push him away; I wanted to pull him so deep into me that we became one. My skin burned; my belly was so tight I felt sick; I needed to pee more than ever in my life before. My head span; the room span; I began to faint but still he hammered into me as all pretence at resistance melted messily into the cushion beneath me.

‘Slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap!’ ‘Slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap!’

As if driven wild by my absolute and total surrender, Ramon seemed to be losing control too, pounding my helpless, unresisting body like a man possessed, faster and faster.

‘Slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap!’ ‘Slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap!’

The room filled with the wet feral sounds of two aroused bodies colliding and the crude, earthy smell of sweat and a woman’s body in full climax.

Suddenly his rhythm broke. I dimly recognised what this was from being in bed with Oscar and, despite my helpless, pulsating condition realised what was about to happen and what I really, truly wanted.

For a split second he made as if to pull out of my body.

“No! No! Don’t pull out! Don’t leave me!”

My voice sounded desperate and perhaps I was. My mind fuddled by my first real orgasm, I had certainly lost all sense of propriety or reality.

“But you’re not…” he began to protest but I put my hand over his mouth.

Even as his climax approached, Ramon was thinking about me. This man, this wonderful, caring, strong, sexy man was thinking about my safely rather than his own pleasure. We were not using a condom; I was not on the pill. I was completely unprotected and close to my most fertile time of the month but I was too far gone to understand.

“I don’t care! I don’t care!” I squealed. “I want you! I want all of you!”

Whether Ramon would have withdrawn in time I will never know because, driven by a force deep within me which I had never seen before, the earth mother side of my mind and body took over. I grabbed wildly at his waist and hips, pulling him deep into my body as hard as I could. My legs wrapped themselves around his thighs to hold him close as my pelvic floor spontaneously tightened and of its own accord, my vagina closed mercilessly around the throbbing, pulsating shaft that had plundered it.

“Jesus Christ…”

Ramon’s climax closed on him in a way I had never seen with my husband. His face contorted, his body went into spasm, his rhythm broke completely and his thrusts grew short, violent and angry.

“Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!”

The grunts that escaped from his open mouth as he began to ejaculate were crude, animal-like and would have frightened me if similar sounds had not been bursting from my own mouth. Ramon’s cock pulsed inside me, each stabbing thrust all but stopping my heart as rope after rope of thick, creamy, sperm-filled semen was pumped into my vagina and smeared across my cervix.

Completely unprotected and still very much menstrual, it was an act of pure insanity on both our parts but we were too far gone to stop now. In a rush of short, sharp, violent thrusts that drove me bodily up the couch, Ramon emptied his body into mine, his cock throbbing and pulsating, ridding itself of every last drop of semen long after his thrusts had come to a slow, sticky end.

My body alive, my skin tingling, my heart thumping, my belly and loins a churning mess of heat and pain, I lay still and silent underneath this wonderful man, both of us breathing heavily, small drops of sweat falling from Ramon’s forehead onto my pink-flushed chest.

“Irene I… We…” he began to whisper.

“Shh!” I hushed him, having no idea what to say or do but not wanting the magical bond between us to break.

He kissed me on the lips. He tasted salty and had a trace of that special flavour a man’s mouth has immediately after climax. It was a flavour I recognised from Oscar but on Ramon, was much more intense. He lay on my helpless body, his weight on my hips, his lips on mine, my fingers stroking his shoulders, neck and face with something that felt worryingly close to love.

Eventually his erection slowly began to subside and my no-longer-inexperienced vagina closed around its softening, decreasing girth. A moment later it slipped from my body leaving me feeling vulnerable, empty, very messy, completely satisfied but above all, very confused indeed.

***

The walk back to my office should only have been twenty minutes but I made it three times that length, pacing the busy streets aimlessly while my mind tried to make sense of what had just happened.

I had just cheated on my husband. I was now an unfaithful wife. I had allowed myself to be seduced by another man and had let him do whatever he wanted with me.

I was a sinner; a slut; a whore, a shameless fallen woman.

But it hadn’t felt like that. When it had been happening, it had felt natural, almost pure; a true fulfilment of my role on earth as a woman. It had been by a country mile the most exciting time of my life. I had felt truly alive, attractive again in a way I had not felt in so many years. I had experienced feelings and pleasures with an intensity I hadn’t dreamed existed.

Something deep inside me already knew that, however sinful it had been, a secret door had been unlocked and would now be impossible to close.

But first there were practicalities. I was already late for my afternoon at work but could not take the risk of returning looking as I did. Even I could tell that my body was showing clear signs of what had just happened, from my smudged make-up to the slow but unmistakeable leakage of Ramon’s copious semen into my panties.

I had addressed the main damage to my face before leaving the café but twice en-route had to go into a café to wipe myself clean between my thighs. As I stood guiltily in front of the mirror in the washroom, I could see the pink flush on my face and chest that telegraphed my recent orgasm to the world.

I arrived at work forty-five minutes late with my head still spinning. I was distracted all afternoon but to my relief, the office was busy and no-one noticed my slightly dishevelled state. Well, at least no-one mentioned it. In fact, we were so busy that it wasn’t until I was walking home for the evening that I remembered my insemination had been unprotected and there was a real danger of getting pregnant.

I felt sick. As if having cheated on my husband with Ramon wasn’t enough, now there was a real possibility that I was already carrying his baby. Although I was dimly aware of the morning after pill, I had literally no idea how to go about getting it and anyway, at this time it was still not still not legally available in Spain.

The worry and guilt were almost overwhelming. I was distant and distracted throughout the evening. Even the girls noticed I wasn’t myself. I had to invent some spurious illness to explain my strange behaviour.

In bed that night it was worse. Although I had bathed to remove any remaining traces of Ramon’s semen or my own juices from my body, my chest was still flushed and my vulva so pink and puffy that I couldn’t risk letting my husband see either of them.

I had to continue the illness fiction to put him off right through to the moment Oscar fell asleep. But even then, my guilt wouldn’t release me. Sleep in that state of mind was impossible. I tossed and turned in bed, my mind full of images of the terrible thing I had done and its even more terrible consequences. I imagined myself with my belly swollen, ostracised by my family and the church. I imagined myself on the road to divorce, alone, with a reputation and an illegitimate child.

But more often by far, I remembered what it had felt like during that magical half hour on Ramon’s couch; how I had felt more alive than at any time in my life; how I had finally realised what being a woman could really be like.

“Are you okay?” Oscar asked dopily. “What time is it?”

“Two forty-seven,” I replied, having watched the bedside clock for the last three hours without a break.

“Can’t you sleep?”

“Uh-uh.”

“Are you feeling ill?”

“Uh-uh.”

“Something on your mind?”

It was the question of the century. I didn’t reply.

“What is it Irene. You’ve been anxious and fidgeting ever since you came home. The girls didn’t know what to say that wouldn’t upset you. What’s the matter?

“I don’t want to talk about it,” I growled. “Go to sleep!”

“How can I sleep knowing you’re in this state,” Oscar insisted. “Come on Irene. Tell me what’s upsetting you. Is it something at work?”

If only that was all it was, I thought.

“Is it your parents? The kids?”

I shook my head again then rolled away from my husband and pretended to go to sleep.

***

The following day was one of the worst of my life. Apart from the enormous guilt at having broken the most serious of my marriage vows, I was exhausted from lack of sleep and in terror of having just become pregnant by a man who was not my husband.

My concentration was gone; my mind was elsewhere all day. When we went into town, I made some feeble excuse not to go the most direct route which would take us past the café where my infidelity had been so easily shed. Instead, I insisted on visiting far-flung boutiques which would put a good half kilometre between me and the man who had, whatever I wanted to think, just become my first and only lover.

Round and round my head the thoughts ran; feelings of shame and guilt interchanging with elation as I remembered the hitherto unimaginable physical pleasure my deceit had undeservedly brought and which had quite literally changed my life.

Memories of that intense pleasure led to an almost constant state of arousal as the dampness in my panties uncomfortably reminded me throughout the day. That constant state of arousal led in turn to new and intense feelings of physical desire which itself led back to equally intense feelings of guilt.

Then the cycle began again.

It took three whole days before my resolve crumbled and I dared take the walk of shame down La Rambla and past the café again. My tummy was alive with butterflies early that morning as I slowly and nervously approached, hoping to catch Ramon before he had opened and any customers had arrived.

I felt almost sick and my heart missed a beat when I saw Ramon wiping the dew off tables and setting the chairs neatly in place. If anything, he looked even more attractive; even more sexy than I had remembered. His legs seemed even more athletic, his chest even more muscular; his tanned face even more handsome.

Focussed on his work, at first he didn’t see me approach.

My tummy gurgled and my legs felt weak as I remembered what it had felt like to have those dark lips on mine; those strong hands on my breasts; that fit, athletic body between my open thighs; that extraordinary cock inside my shocked, inexperienced vagina.

I could feel myself beginning to lubricate at the mere memory, and here he was before me.

How does a girl greet the man who so recently took her fidelity and cuckolded her husband? How does she begin the conversation that they both know has to take place? How could I keep to my plan to end the relationship immediately when my body wanted nothing on this earth more than to do it all again and again?

The answer turned out to be simple. I didn’t keep to my plan. I couldn’t.

From the moment Ramon turned and his deep brown eyes met mine, I knew there was no point even trying. Without a word, I followed him into the café, across the main room filled with customers and into the private room at the back.

This time it was Ramon who locked the door but it made no difference; we simply fell into each other’s arms, mouths pressed hard together, bodies so close I could feel his erect cock pressed against my belly even through both our clothes.

But they were no barrier; four clawing, desperate hands made short work of my blouse then, after a good long time enjoying the touch of his fingers and mouth on my breasts, my bra fell to the floor too. A minute later his shirt had joined it and my fingers were stroking the strong, muscular chest I wanted so badly to see over mine again.

By the time, his long, thick cock entered my vagina for the second time, filling me even more completely than before, I had already started to become his.

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8

And a short while later when that same throbbing cock – this time covered with a condom – ejaculated in my orgasm-pulsating vagina, that transformation was complete.

And then we did it again.

***

I lay awake in bed again that night, unable to sleep. In a few short days I had been unfaithful to my husband no less than three times and knew for certain that I was going to do it again and again.

Inside I was a changed woman. Deep in my belly, Ramon’s sperm were being absorbed by my body, changing me physically as well as morally and emotionally. If I was able to look my husband in the face in the morning, would he see a changed woman too?

Oscar had been right; I had needed a sexual awakening. I had needed it more that I had ever realised and, now it had actually happened, I knew with equal certainty that I could never go back to where we were before.

I had arranged to meet Ramon the next day, in our room in his café. There was no question now; we would make love again and again and day after day, I would come back for more. Ramon would leave his seed inside me many times; I wondered whether, as my body absorbed more and more of his semen, I would change more and more until… until what?

Until it was time to tell my husband? To tell Ramon’s wife?

Or take the easy, cowardly option of keeping it a secret, illicit affair?

***

“Wow! Irene,” my husband said as I flopped forwards onto the bed. “That was amazing. It’s years since we’ve done it like that!”

It was indeed years. In the days before Ramon, I had thought doggy-style sex was too undignified and had refused all Oscar’s attempts to persuade me to do it. In those days I had hated oral sex too, refusing to touch my husband’s erect cock let alone take it deep into my mouth.

And yet in the last half hour I had done both of those things and loved them.

“Amazing!” Oscar said again as he rolled onto his back next to my prone body. “You’re amazing Irene. I can’t believe how good you are in bed these days.”

I couldn’t believe it either, but there was no denying it; six months into my affair, my whole attitude to sex had undergone a complete transformation. At his expert hands, Ramon had taken me to places I never knew existed, let alone dared to contemplate going myself. He had given me a confidence both in bed and out that I had never known before and never would have known had I not become the fallen woman I now unquestionably was.

Sex was now a pleasure rather than a chore; an adventure rather than a sin; a journey of exploration rather than a dead end. And my husband, far from suffering neglect, was reaping the benefits in a way he could hardly have imagined when he first tried to persuade me to take a lover.

Finally partnered with a willing and sexually awakened wife, Oscar’s own performance had soared too, bringing genuine pleasure to our couplings such as I hadn’t experienced since our first days together. In those days his greater experience and my considerable naivety had combined, if not to make sparks fly in the way they did with Ramon, at least to produce enough heat to make us want to do it again.

“I must have been mad,” Oscar was saying as he gathered his breath.

“Why’s that?” I smiled, rolling alongside him.

“You know, that crazy idea I had for you to find a lover!”

“Oh that,” I feigned surprise. “I didn’t think you were serious anyway.”

“Well I thought I was,” he replied. “Thank God you didn’t listen.”

I said nothing but lay back and closed my eyes, picturing Ramon’s handsome face the few inches above mine that it had been only hours before, his cock embedded in my eager, greedy body.

“To think I put all this at risk when all I had to do was wait,” Oscar continued.

Again I said nothing. Instead I pictured my body absorbing its second helping of fresh, male semen in a single day. These days the millions of sperm entering me had wasted journeys thanks to regular use of the pack of birth control pills I had decanted into a vitamin bottle and hidden in the kitchen cupboard.

“You’re even dressing sexier these days,” he added. “Some of our friends have noticed it too. They say I need to raise my game and keep an eye on you.”

This unsettled me more than a little. Perhaps I hadn’t been as careful as I had thought. But my husband seemed more pleased than perplexed as he went on.

“I thought you and I should have a romantic evening,” he continued. “Just the two of us; I want everyone to see me out with my sexy young wife.”

“That would be nice,” I smiled, dozing.

“I’ve heard great things about that café on La Rambla,” he said casually. “I’ve booked the private dining room tomorrow night. I’ve been having lunch there for a few weeks. The food is to die for and from what I heard, the service is special too. Very personal.”

I sat up with a jolt and stared at my husband in shock.

“I don’t suppose you’ve been there,” he said casually.

Even nodding was beyond me, I was so stunned.

“It’s run by an old school friend of mine.”

A cold chill passed through me but I couldn’t say anything without giving myself away.

“Yes, we were in the same year in High School,” Oscar continued. “He wasn’t as good-looking back then as he is now.” He laughed. “But he had all the girls after him anyway. None of us could work out how he did it; they seemed to fall for him completely after only one or two dates. We were all green with envy, I can tell you.”

He laughed again.

“He was a bit ruthless too. I could name half a dozen supposedly virgin brides who were nothing of the sort. Anyway, eventually he met his match in Maria. Her family came from Mallorca and had a different attitude. She was drop-dead gorgeous but played very hard to get. To our amazement, Maria soon had him chasing after her rather than the other way round. He was simply besotted.”

Oscar laughed.

“Eventually she let him catch her but Jesus she made him work for it. Made him wait until there was an engagement ring on her finger before giving up her cherry but after that, they say she was every bit his match in bed.”

He mused.

“She’s probably still drop-dead gorgeous even after being so long married. Anyway, we lost touch when I went to University and they went to take over her family business in Palma. I hadn’t given them a thought for years until a few weeks ago when he came to the apartment after your accident to see if you were okay.”

The pause that followed was accompanied by an intense look into my eyes.

“We recognised each other straight away. We went for a beer and talked for a couple of hours. He told me that after a few years in Palma, they had get fed up of island life and wanted to come back to the city. They had returned and taken over the lease on the café on la Rambla and were making made a success if it.

“A few months ago, Maria had to go back to Palma to look after her sick mother so he’s been living on his own since then.”

Oscar sighed.

“He really is a very good looking guy now; even fitter than when we were in school. He’s got an air of kindness about him too but hasn’t lost that seductive sparkle at all. Even I could feel it. I could see straight away he was just your type, Irene. I can see why you didn’t tell me about him.”

I recoiled in shock; the first incision had been made. What could I say?

“Oscar I…”

“In fact, I was so interested that you hadn’t mentioned him or your siesta meetings that I decided to keep in touch with him myself to find out what was going on. He and I got on almost as well as you did. It was like old times again, remembering all our friends and finding out what had happened to them so it was no problem finding things to talk about.

“He was quite open about your lunchtime visits, coffee and conversation. I let him believe I knew and was okay about them, but you and I both know that’s not true. A few days later, we split a bottle of that brandy you like so much and really opened our hearts to each other.”

Please God! Don’t let this be happening.

“At our ages we should have known better, but after most of the bottle had gone, he told me how much he missed his wife. He missed her company, her cooking, but most of all he missed having someone in his bed. It seems his wife is still a bit of a tiger between the sheets.”

I didn’t want to hear this but couldn’t stop listening.

“I told him that although I did have someone in my bed, nothing exciting ever seemed to happen there. I told him you had only ever been with me and that you were very inexperienced and a bit repressed sexually.

“He said, having met you for all those drinks, that he was very surprised; that you seemed to be a sexy, fiery lady who only needed a little spark to light her touch paper. He said he’d seen your type of woman many times before and that it was surprising what could happen if the right button was pressed.”

“Please Oscar,” I begged. “Don’t taunt me!”

“He joked that maybe we should swap wives for a while. His wife could show me a thing or two in the bedroom while he gave you a chance to broaden your experience and maybe have some fun.”

This was almost unbearable torment.

“He laughed of course; thought it was hilarious. I reckon up to that point it really was just a joke and we could have gone on as if nothing had changed. But when he saw that I wasn’t either laughing or angry, his laughter stopped very quickly and he pulled a puzzled face.

“I poured us two more large brandies, took a long swing from mine and told him if he was serious, he had a deal. At least he had half a deal; his wife was too far away to be any use to me and besides, I hadn’t even met her. You on the other hand were very close at hand. By meeting him in secret you had already cheated on me in spirit if not yet in body and I knew very well from your demeanour at home that you were at least half way in love with Ramon.”

It was the first time my husband had mentioned my lover’s name. It sent a chill down my spine.

“So we reached an agreement, albeit a drunken one. He would try to seduce you. I wouldn’t stand in his way or try to put you off. He would let me know how it was going and if it looked like he was going to be successful, I could be there to hear it all happening.”

“Oh my God! You heard me… us…?”

I had said the words before I realised they were a straightforward admission of my adultery. Oscar just smiled.

“Not the first time he fucked you, no,” I winced at his use of the word. “You took us both by surprise when you gave up your body and your marriage vows so suddenly, but I knew it had happened.”

“How? Did he tell you?” I asked, horrified.

“Yes, but he didn’t need to.”

“What?”

“Seriously Irene! Did you really believe I wouldn’t guess where your new-found sexual athleticism had come from? Did you really think after all these years that I couldn’t tell you had been fucking behind my back? Get real! When a woman cums as hard as you did, her whole body reeks of it for hours afterwards, no matter how hard she washes.

“Her mouth tastes of it too. Sex was on your breath and all over your body almost every night when I came home. I could tell every time he had fucked you; I could even tell how good it had been for you.”

He paused. There was no point even trying to deny any of it.

“From what I can tell, you’ve had six months of hard, passionate sex; you’ve lied to me and cheated on me over and over again, you’ve come into our house reeking of adultery.”

There was nothing to say, so I said nothing.

“Everything I have said is the truth, isn’t it?” he asked coldly and ominously.

I lowered my eyes to the sheet and nodded slowly.

He paused as if trying to find the right words. Stunned, I sat and waited for my marriage to come to an abrupt end.

“Irene,” he eventually said in a deadly serious voice. “It has been the most exciting and erotic experience of my entire life!”

“What?” I asked, even more surprised.

“I said, listening to you being fucked by Ramon is the most erotic thing that has ever happened to me”

“You mean…”

“Fucking you afterwards when you’re already loose from his cock; knowing that you already have his cum inside you comes a very close second.”

“You’re... You’re not angry?” I asked, not bothering to deny the undeniable.

“I would have been angry if you had denied it. But you didn’t. However I feel, I respect your honesty. I just wish you had been honest six months ago.”

“I’m sorry,” I began, tears beginning to run down my cheeks. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean it to happen. I love you and I love our family. I didn’t want to break up our marriage, it’s just that…”

“You enjoy being fucked by someone who really knows how to do it?”

There was something in his voice and the words he chose that gave me hope. I nodded, looking up into his eyes pleadingly.

“Is he much better than me?” he asked quietly.

“Oscar please…” I begged.

“Tell me Irene; is he much better in bed than me?”

His voice was louder. By now I was only capable of being honest so I lowered my head and nodded again.

“Aha! I thought so,” Oscar exclaimed triumphantly. “And is his cock much bigger than mine too?”

“Don’t! Please,” I whimpered.

“Tell me Irene! Is his cock a lot bigger than mine?” The words were loud and harshly spoken.

“Yes!” I wailed as anger began to replace some of the humiliation. “Yes he’s better than you and yes, his cock is much bigger! Are you happy now?”

“That’s better!” my husband was positively beaming now as he growled. “Does he make you cum?”

The voice was even harder.

”Yes he makes me cum!” I replied coarsely, dimly beginning to understand Oscar’s game.

“Hard?” he was almost snarling.

“Hard!” I hissed back.

“Every time he fucks you, Irene?”

I took a deep breath.

“Yes Oscar. I cum hard as Hell every time Ramon fucks me!” I half screamed.

Oscar sat back and stared at me with a strange look somewhere between amazement and admiration on his face.

“There! You did it!” he said quietly. “I knew you could if I pressed hard enough.”

He paused as we both drew breath.

“And Christ, was it worth the wait!”

He leaned in, ran his fingers through my hair and kissed my tear-stained face and lips tenderly.

“I love you so much,” he said softly.

I looked into his eyes and saw a different man; yes, there was love; yes, there was lust in abundance but there some something else there too. Something new. Something that felt like respect, pride and admiration all rolled into one.

“You fucked him during siesta today, didn’t you?” he asked quietly.

“Yes,” I confessed.

“Where?”

“In the café back room.”

“How did he fuck you?”

“From behind, bent over his couch,” I told him truthfully.

“Did he cum inside you?”

I nodded.

“Is that all you did today?”

“I sucked his cock too.”

“Did you suck him right off?”

Again, I nodded.

“Did he cum in your mouth?”

“Yes.”

“I knew it!” Oscar sounded almost triumphant. “I can smell it on your breath.”

And with that, my cuckolded husband threw me back onto the bed, climbed over me, forced my thighs apart with his knees and fucked me violently and with more passion than I could remember since our first time together.

Despite the shock and humiliation, for the first time in decades, I came noisily and messily on my husband’s familiar cock.

***

Six months on from these events, my affair with Ramon has become part of our lives. We meet regularly, maybe twice a week but now we don’t have to worry about Oscar and can take our time together.

Though we still fuck mostly during siesta, freed from the need to conceal our relationship from my husband, we can be together at other times to, like evenings and the occasional weekend.

We do have to be discreet though. Barcelona is a big city but like everywhere else, similar people go to similar places all the time so the risk of being seen by a friend or someone else who know us is always there.

There are some complications.

Perhaps inevitably, after all this time Ramon and my relationship has gone beyond just sex, though that remains at its core. There’s no denying that I have to a large degree fallen in love with him. I daren’t ask if he feels the same – not because I’m worried he’ll say no but because I know he’ll say yes, and I won’t know if he’s being honest.

This love makes everything we do to each other even better – at least it does for me.

That doesn’t mean I love my husband any less; if anything, Oscar and I are closer that we have been in years. Our sex life is the best I can remember too. Now I have something to compare it with, I can see how my traditional Catholic upbringing did indeed hold me back in bed and prevent us having the sex we needed and deserved.

Now of course, I suffer no such hang-ups. Oscar and I can be as free and adventurous as Ramon and I are. As Oscar said, given I have both lovers, it’s only fair that I throw myself into sex with my husband as wholeheartedly as I now do with my lover.

All the same, it feels very strange trying all these new things with a man I have lived with for so many years, but after an awkward, self-conscious start, it’s beginning to work.

I know Oscar is much happier now, even if many men would consider the price he had to pay – sharing me with another man - much too high.

I don’t know how long it will last. Ramon’s mother in law will eventually die and his wife will return from Mallorca full time. Ramon says she won’t mind him having fucked me while she has been away, but I’m sure she won’t want me on the scene when she returns.

Unless of course, Ramon follows through on his original idea of turning her loose of Oscar.

Actually, that thought makes me very uncomfortable and insecure. What a hypocrite I am!

For the moment though, we all seem very happy.

 

Published 
Written by JennyGently
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments