Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stranded: Part Two

"Bella and her husband are stranded in Texas when a guy helps them out in more ways than one."

21
4 Comments 4
11.0k Views 11.0k
5.2k words 5.2k words

They let me walk upstairs without any resistance, and I kept thinking about what I would say to her. I didn’t want to confront her with all these guys that I didn’t know. I felt small and weak, and there was nothing I could do to stop these boys from having their way with my wife. If anything, I would just be here for support, and make sure she was safe. Whatever feelings I had about a monogamous marriage, were gone, and I had resigned to see my wife used by other men.

There were three doors upstairs, but I could hear the shower running behind the closed door and so I opened it. It was a bedroom; lightly decorated and dimly lit. Bella was splayed on the mattress, and she was completely naked atop the covers. She was asleep, but I couldn’t help but notice that her tits looked amazing and she had a big hand print on her ass — red as an apple. On the upper part of her thigh, I noticed there was a bit of cum. Fucking my wife was one thing, but cumming inside her when I wasn’t allowed, really fucked me up.

“Hey babe, are you okay?” I asked her, and she mumbled slightly, which was strange because she was usually a light sleeper. She must have been exhausted. I sat beside her and cleaned her up as best I could. I kissed her on the forehead and cuddled her. My dick was raging inside my pants but I let her sleep. I fell asleep too, but only for a few minutes.

I heard the bathroom door open, and Terry stepped out. He was using a towel to dry his hair, and he stood there with nothing to cover him. Brett and Tommy weren’t lying; his dick was huge. Even flaccid, it was much longer than mine and so damn thick. I can’t even imagine how much he stretched out my wife’s pussy — I didn’t think it would ever be as tight again. I looked for longer than I should have, and then he noticed I was there. He made no attempt to cover up.

“Oh, hey Andy. Did you get my smokes?” I couldn’t believe he had just so blatantly fucked my wife, and the first thing he asked was if I had gotten his smokes. He wasn’t even looking at me anymore, and he was looking at Bella with those huge tits and perky ass. His dick was tumescent once again.

“Yeah I did, they’re downstairs with your buddies. You mind?” I pointed at his crotch so that he would cover up.

“Don’t worry, I’m just about to step out anyways,” he said as he made a step towards the door. “And about your wife; thanks for not freaking out man. When you left she just started to come on to me. I mean, she was trying to suck me off on the ride here, but she fell asleep. That’s why I sent you out for smokes. I have a carton in my room, but we needed some alone time. She said it was okay with you, so we cool?”

“I’m just trying to wrap my head around it, but if this is what she wants then I’ll live with it. Plus, would you care if I said I wasn’t cool with it?” I asked him, hoping that he was a decent person.

“Well, I appreciate it, man. She sure is special, and she’s fucking gorgeous too. Can’t keep a woman like that caged. You have to let her fuck who she wants, and I’m happy to help. And you’re right I really don’t care what you think, I’m probably gonna fuck her again when she wakes up. See you later,” he said as he walked out of the room, but not before slapping her audibly on the ass. Another red mark.

She slept for another two hours, and I was on my phone looking at porn, but nothing I found was as hot as my wife being fucked by someone other than me. It was close to midnight now, and I wanted to see her with Terry. If he was going to fuck my wife then I wanted to see for myself.

I shook her gently on the arm, “Hey babe, you gonna wake up? Terry was asking for you.” She slowly got up from the bed and went straight to the bathroom. She wasn’t there long, but then she grabbed some clothes and went back inside. She came out again, and she was wearing a long t-shirt, one of mine, and she had removed her makeup. She still looked great though.

“I’m sorry...” she started to say.

“No, it’s okay,” I told her. “ I get it now. You want to fuck other people, and that’s okay with me. I’m still trying to get over it, but I am good with it for right now. But we have to stay together. Fuck whomever you want, but come to me at the end of the night. And I want to watch sometimes.”

“Wow, I didn’t expect this from you. I guess you’re a little freak too then,” she joked as she quickly grabbed my penis. “Yeah, I just wanted to have sexual adventures with other people, and we can stay together for now. But I can’t promise you can watch — it depends on who my daddy is for the night.”

This made me so hard for some reason. Thinking of her being submissive to her daddy, turned me on harder than anything. Sometimes she asked me to spank her or choke her, but I never really liked it. She even wanted me to tie her up one time, but I wouldn’t do it. I imagined her daddy spanking her and cuffing her wrists as he pounded her ass. I thought about her on her knees, pleasuring a man she barely knew and treated her like a thing to be fucked.

“Can your daddy not come inside your pussy again please?” I asked her.

She looked offended, “Babe, he hasn’t come in my pussy yet, but this pussy is his now. If he wants to fill me with his load and send the video to his friends, then that’s his choice. Please don’t ask again. Okay?” She kissed me lightly on the lips. Her breath smelled like mouthwash and something else too. “When he’s got that cock inside me, I can’t even remember my name. I’m all his. I’m sorry.”

Terry came into the room then — he didn’t even knock — but I guess it was his house after all. Bella perked up at the sight of him. He only wore a pair of boxer briefs and I could clearly see the outline of his penis. He was sober now, but I had heard the three of them downstairs having a little party or something. Bella had stood up to face him as if she was waiting for this command. Now I could see that she wore nothing underneath that oversized shirt she wore, her nipples and her piercings perked up against the fabric.

“The boys and I are thinking of watching a movie downstairs, you wanna join us?” He directly asked Bella. I don’t think I had been invited. She nodded her head but wouldn’t look at him, and it surprised me because I had never seen her be so submissive. He pointed at me, “Tou wanna watch, Andy?” I wasn’t sure if he asked me to watch the movie or watch him and his buddies having their way with my wife.

I waited a while before I went downstairs to prepare myself for whatever was going to happen. I had a flask in my bag and took a few swigs of it before I headed downstairs. Maybe we’ll all just watch a movie, I thought, but that was wishful thinking. Part of me wishes that we had left at that moment, but really, sometimes I wish I could be there again.

Bella and Terry were in a loveseat off in the corner, where it was dimly lit by a lamp. In the middle, there was a couch, which faced the TV, and Brett and Tommy sat here. There would have been room for me in the middle, but I decided to sit in the recliner on the opposite side of the room. Terry and my wife faced me, but they weren’t interested in maintaining eye-contact.

Tommy put on some action movie or something, but it was one of those that we’d all seen at least a dozen times. Nobody said much, and it was awkward for the first half hour or so. Terry was sitting upright, and Bella had reclined her head on his lap as she watched the movie. Terry, pretending to watch the movie, had been grabbing her tits — squeezing them at times and pinching her nipples at other times. Every time he teased her, she bit her lips and she had been quietly playing with her clit.

From where I was sitting, I had the best seat in the house, but I tried not to stare and make her feel uncomfortable. After all, this was the first time she was letting another man touch her in front of me. I had a pillow over my crotch to cover up the massive boner I had. Brett and Tommy had been watching intently the whole time; the television was just an excuse to watch the real show.

After she had been playing with herself, she reached back behind her head and stroked Terry’s cock. His boxers could not contain it, but he wouldn’t pull it out just yet. He grabbed her hand and then brought her closer to him. He reached his arm, long and bulging with muscle, and shoved two fingers into her pussy. Two of his finger were bigger than some guys’ dicks, and she let out a loud and protracted moan. Slightly in pain, but mostly in pleasure. He moved his fingers in a circular motion, or he would thrust them into her wet pussy, a little faster every time. She moaned and twisted on the couch, and his fingers were wet from her pussy so he shoved them in her mouth. She sucked and licked both fingers hungrily and without stopping until he pulled them out. If I had done this, she might have thought it was gross, but Terry was her master and she dutifully obeyed.

She must have come once or twice from the fingerplay alone, but her eyes were determined and she would not stop. Terry stopped fingering her, and she immediately turned around to return the favor. She turned around so that her stomach was on the couch and her legs curled up in the air. With her hand, which looked tiny against him, she pulled out his fully-erect cock through the opening in his boxer. It was even bigger than I had imagined, but Bella didn’t look concerned. She stroked it slowly and gently while she licked his balls and put them in her mouth; making a popping noise every time she let one go. She was teasing him — his head had leaned back on the couch — and she was enjoying herself. Finally, when she teased him enough, she licked him from the base of his shaft to the head. He let out a loud sigh, and she plunged her down onto his dick. She couldn’t fit all inside, but she kept trying — she never did know when to give up.

She continued to suck his dick, moving her head up and down, and trying to fit all of him into her mouth. She had gotten it farther down every time, but it was too big. Finally, it looked like she was gonna give up, but then she just stood up and removed her shirt. Her tits, her crown jewel, bounced when she took off the shirt. She got down on both of her knees to remove Terry’s boxers and now she was facing him. I couldn’t see her taking Terry’s big white cock into her mouth, but I could her backside. Her ass looked fatter as it rested on her ankles, and her spine had that sexy little concave that always turned me on along with her butt dimples, which were one of my favorite things about her.

Terry held her head by the hair and pushed her down onto his dick. She gasped for air when he let go and then fervently returned to please him. She gagged, slurped, and choked on his dick for an ostensibly long time. But no matter what form of sluttery she attempted, Terry would not come, which is when he finally brought in some help.

Tommy and Brett had not taken their eyes from the show since he began to finger her, and I could see their erections bulging in their blue jeans. Brett had an athletic build and a six-pack, and Tommy was the shorter of the three and a little chubby too. Terry pointed at Brett to join in, but Bella had no idea. Brett removed his shirt and then the rest of his pants. His dick wasn’t as big as Terry’s, but it was bigger than mine. He moved in behind Bella, whose mouth was still busy at work, and began to eat out her ass — something she had never let me do.

She seemed to love the ass-eating and was now moaning even louder when she had the breath to do so. Tommy had taken his clothes off as well, sporting an even thicker cock than Terry, but he stayed on the couch for now to enjoy the show. Brett, who had been stroking his dick and eating ass, was now rock hard and ready to fuck my wife.

He put the tip in first, which just drove her crazy. He thrust slowly into her wet pussy and drove it in a little bit further every time. His seven Inch dick was about halfway in when he pulled out and then quickly thrust it in all the way. Bella, glistening from sweat, screamed, and for the first time she stopped sucking Terry’s dick. She rested her head on his thigh and stroked his dick as Brett filled her pussy from behind.

She was trying to say something, but she was too cock-drunk to make out what she was saying. “Deeper please,” she moaned. “Fuck me deeper,” she screamed at Brett, and deeper he went. From where I was sitting, it was hard to see everything, but I knew she was having the time of her life.

Brett had put his hands on her hips and was now fucking her as hard as he could, but it wasn’t his time to come yet. Terry got up and sat on the couch next to Tommy, who had been left out of the fun up until this point. Brett had gotten up too and then sat next to Terry so that the three of them sat naked on the couch stroking their big, hard cocks as they waited for Bella.

MelanyeLopez01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanyeLopez01

Bella was still on her knees where they had left her, and her head rested on the couch. She was trying to catch her breath, but I think she was still coming as well. Her legs and thighs contracted every few seconds, and with her hands, she clutched the couch fabric. When she looked up from her daze, Terry pointed at the floor in front of him. He wouldn’t speak to her, but she followed his every word. How quickly she had become an obedient, cock-hungry slut.

She crawled over to the three horny bulls, and then they stood up to greet her. Just imagine my petite Asian wife, on her knees, covered in sweat, and with slobber around her lips. She knew what to do. Since Tommy was late to the party, she sucked his dick first, and with her free hand she jerked Terry off. Now I could see everything, and she was amazing. She blew all three of them of different points and jerked the others off. She could barely fit Tommy into her mouth, but somehow she managed. With Terry, she finally fit all of him into her mouth and throat, and the noise she made when he pulled out will forever be a haunted and cherished memory.

Her face was covered in saliva and cum, and her eyes were red from all the times she gagged on their dicks. Brett grabbed her by the hair and pushed her mouth onto his dick until she was gagging. When he would let her rest for a few seconds she was already so eager to choke on his dick once again, and she even smiled a bit every time. Not once had she deepthroated me like that, but now she was a complete expert and she liked it too.

She was so focused on Brett that Tommy and Terry took a seat on the couch while she put Brett’s balls in her mouth. She stroked his cock, wet with her saliva, slowly and twisted it slightly every time. She licked him all the way from his taint to his shaft and then slowly put his dick in her mouth again while she played with her pussy. This was the hottest blowjob I had ever seen, and the other two guys thought so too. She kept eye contact with him too, which is just the hottest thing that a girl can do as she’s taking your cock into her mouth.

Brett was about ready to come, but she wanted to enjoy the three of them some more and she told Brett to sit with the others. Terry sat in the middle again, and she got on top of him — riding him like the cowboy he was. She took in every inch of him every time that she bounced up and down on his cock, and her tight pussy lips gripped his shaft every time he pulled out. Her pussy, small and tight, was now stretched out, and I knew that I would no longer be able to pleasure her. She was twerking on Terry’s dick and moving her hips in such a way that it made me want to come just by looking at it. I think Terry was close to coming as well.

Terry, who had been pleasured the longest, finally passed her on to Tommy who had gotten up and was fucking her from behind. Bella was bent over with her hands on Terry’s knees and her mouth on his cock, which was about to burst a hot load onto her face any minute. Brett was stroking his cock as he watched the scene unfold.  Tommy kept pounding on her pussy, and her legs looked like they were ready to collapse at any minute.

She had come several times already — like several, several times — but something about Tommy’s cock made her squirt all over him. I had tried so many times to make her squirt, but she said that she just couldn’t do it. I think Tommy’s cock was just so thick that it filled her up like I never could. Anyways, she had squirted on Tommy, and her eyes were rolled back as she shuddered from the pure ecstasy of her orgasm. She moaned, shook, and stroked the dicks of Brett and Terry as the aftershocks of her orgasm reverberated throughout her body.

In a moment of pure lust and animal instinct she looked at me directly and said to Tommy, “Come inside please, I want you to come in my pussy.”

There were so many reasons why this was a bad idea, but it was so hot to think about it and so I said nothing — we could always buy some Plan B in the morning. I couldn’t have stopped them anyway, which is why I kept quiet and watched as they continued to use my wife as cock-worshipping cumslut.

The three guys didn’t even acknowledge me when Bella said she wanted them to cum inside her, and suddenly they were all wanting a piece of her. Terry had laid down on the floor on top of some cushions and Bella, who loved to please him, got on top of it immediately without being told what to do. And Tommy got in awkwardly behind Bella, which got me wondering what the fuck he was doing, but then I realize he was pushing his thick cock into her tiny asshole. I think with all the pleasure she was experiencing, she barely noticed the pain getting stuffed from the back, but soon enough she was being penetrated in both of her holes.

Brett had stayed on the couch because he was so close to coming, and I had a notion that he would prefer to cum in her mouth. He just watched with all the attention in the world as Bella took two monster cocks into her pussy and asshole. She grimaced at first from the feeling of being completely filled up, but then she got in the rhythm of it. Her face was in a permanent state of pleasure as these two studs pounded her, and she would not stop until they came inside her.

When he couldn’t hold it in anymore, Tommy grabbed Bella by the hair and whispered, “I’m coming.”

“Come inside my asshole, baby,” she told him. And then he shuddered as he finally exploded his load inside her ass. He kept pumping and pumping until every drop of his cum was inside her ass, and then he pulled out to see the cum slowly dripping down. When he was done, he disappeared to his room without saying a word and I didn’t see him again.

Brett had had enough of stroking his dick and he came over to her. She shoved his dick into her mouth and barely sucked it when he came in her mouth. She kept sucking on his dick even as it was getting limp because she wanted every bit of his cum. She sucked him until he couldn’t stand anymore from exhaustion, and then he too took off into his room too. I don’t think he would ever get a blowjob like that again.

“Andy, I’m going to come into your wife’s pussy for the second time today,” Terry said, “And I want you to get closer so you can take a look.”

I got as close I could to the action. Bella could barely move anymore, and Terry took control as he railed her pussy. Every time that he went deep she would moan louder and whisper in his ear to come inside her. After a few minutes of this, Terry came inside her pussy with the biggest load I had ever seen. When he pulled out, Bella collapsed beside him and the cum trickled slowly from her pussy. Terry was laying on the floor as well when Bella noticed he still had some cum on his dick, which he had pointed to, and she sucked him off until he was dry. She was a very obedient girl now, and she would have done anything to have more of his cock inside her.

“Thank for letting us borrow your wife Andy. I’m gonna take a shower and then come back for her later unless you want to sleep with your husband Bella. What do you say?”

All the dicking had really tired her out, but she managed to mumble a few words, “I want to sleep with you daddy.”

“Sounds good to me, sorry man,” he told me. “Why don’t you help her clean up that cum from her pussy and asshole?"

“Yeah, I’ll make sure she’s clean for you,” I said sheepishly. Why the fuck did I care what he wanted, and why was I helping him fuck my wife even more. If anything, he should clean her up.

“Nah man, you misunderstand me. I want you to get on your knees in front of your beloved wife and lick every drop off cum from her body. Or are you saying you won’t do it?”

“What the fuck Terry? You just fucked my wife, and now you want me to swallow your load, and your friends’. What kind of twisted power fantasy is this man, isn’t this enough already?” I tried to talk to him reasonably, but he just stood there staring at me unblinking until I did what he said.

I was scared of him if I’m being honest, and I didn’t want to do it, but I followed his orders just like Bella, and I licked the cum dripping out of her pussy and asshole. The act was so humiliating for so many reasons, but it made harder than ever before in my life. Bella didn’t even stand up for me, and she lay on the floor not saying or doing anything until I was done.

“Good, now clean her up for real and return her to me afterward. And don’t get any ideas about fucking any of her holes. They’re mine now,” he said as he closed the door to his room.

I led her to our room and bathed her. Her legs were still shaking from her many orgasms, and I didn’t trust her to stand in the shower.

“Are you happy Bella? Is this what you wanted?” I asked her.

“I’m sorry babe, I just wanted to be a slut and be fucked by real men with huge dicks. I guess I’m a  size queen now. You had fun too though, right?”

“Yeah, it was hot and everything, but we didn’t talk about any of this babe. I didn’t want to eat the cum, and Terry fucking made me. Like, what the fuck, you know,” I said to her.

“Baby, I just wanted to be a slut for you, but I think I want to only fuck other guys from now on. And don’t tell me you didn’t like cleaning up the cum.”

I was devastated. It was one thing to know she wanted to fuck other men outside of our marriage, but now she didn’t want to fuck me at all. “So what am I supposed to do then?”

“Well you can watch, and I know you liked watching more than you’re admitting to me. You liked seeing me filled with cock, and with come dripping from pussy. Admit it,” she demanded of me.

“I... I do. I do like it, but I want to fuck you too. I love you, Bella.” I had begun to cry now, and she felt sorry for me, but it wasn’t enough to change her mind.

“Andy, baby, I love you too and I want to stay together. We’re still gonna sleep in the same bed, and we’ll have brunch on the weekends. We’ll do all the things we used to do as a couple.” She was holding my hand and trying to look into my eyes, but I kept averting my gaze because I was so embarrassed and humiliated. “But from now on, I only want real men to fuck me, and that’s why you can’t fuck me anymore. This pussy is for guys like Terry, and Tommy, and Brett. Okay, baby? And if they let you watch, you have to do what they say, which sometimes might include cleaning up their load," she said to me in a really sweet voice.

I just nodded and walked out into the bedroom. She was getting her strength back and was finishing up her bath. She came out a few minutes later wearing really hot and revealing lingerie. But there was nothing to hide anymore. Everyone in this house had fucked her and used her multiple times. Well, everyone except me.

“Okay, but can you suck my dick at least? I need to come Bella.” I had pulled out my dick, but she looked at it without touching it. Compared to dicks from earlier, mine was so pathetic.

“You know what Terry said, and he would be mad if I blew you, but I really don’t want to either. I’m really tired and Terry is gonna want me to blow him later, so I’d rather save up my energy. Sorry babe.”

Terry walked in since we had taken so long. “She’s a good pet, isn’t she man? Well, anyways, thanks again for letting us use your slutwife. The boys and I hadn’t done that in a long time, and we had a lot of fun. Brett and Tommy just went and got your car, and it will be ready in the morning.”

“What do you mean a long time? You’ve done this before?”

“Oh yeah, last year we did this to a couple and the guy was super into it. He ended up licking all the cum from her pussy. All three loads, just like you, except that I didn’t tell him to do it. I love breeding other guys’ wives.”

“So this was planned out then?”

“Not really. I was fixing your car and all, and then your missus came over and was flirting with me and grabbed my dick. She said she wanted to come with me, so I told her to follow my lead. Your car was already good to go when we left it, but Bella wouldn't leave me alone. I just came up with everything as the day went by. I didn’t think the boys would join me, but Bella said she wanted a gangbang. She’s something else huh?"

I sat there stunned and in silence. Terry picked Bella up and carried her over his shoulder and she giggled until they made it to his bedroom. I was too shocked to process this, so I went to bed right then, but I couldn’t sleep. I could hear Bella moaning through the thin walls of the house. Terry was probably gonna fuck her until she passed out, and then she would probably ask for more. What the fuck happened to us to end up in this situation?

I walked over to Terry’s bedroom and opened the door very slowly. They were both in bed. Terry had tied Bella up with some rope, and she wore a sleep mask. He was fucking her real slow. He wasn’t surprised to see me standing at the door, and so he pointed me to the chair in the corner of the room. I pulled my dick out and began to jerk off as Terry fucked my wife for the third time.

 

 

Published 
Written by papi_the_author
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments