Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Laura lay beside him afterwards, looking up at the ceiling. A girl gets used to looking up at the ceiling when she is in bed with a man – well she does spend a lot of time on her back! But with Jason her eyes had been closed most of the time, such was the passion of their sex. She could feel his seed trickling down onto the bedsheet beneath her; warm, sticky cum, vigorously thrust into her, now slowly oozing out. It had always been an exciting fantasy to be fucked by a black male; not just fucked but taken, and Jason had done just that. Taken advantage of her captivity, her vulnerability, her helplessness. He had taken his instructions from her husband Tom, with purpose and enthusiasm. Even though she offered a token resistance, she never wanted him to stop and was thankful that he had ignored her remonstrations.

In the night he had used the word breeding when taking her; turning her onto her back and spreading her legs apart to get between them. To some it may sound a tasteless expression to use but to her it was exciting, because that was exactly what he was doing, breeding her. She and Tom had been trying for a baby for a while now, unprotected sex and lots of it. Tom had not been slacking in his enthusiasm to get the job done either. He may not have had the equipment Jason had or the vigour, even perhaps the determination, but nevertheless, he had tried.

As much as she had enjoyed sex with Jason, she was scared now. Deep down inside she had the feeling that Tom was unable to get her pregnant, but she had no such reservations about Jason. It scared her. The volume of cum he had put inside her was unlike that of any man before him. She had spent a year trying to pregnant by Tom and she had no doubt that by the time another year was up she would have a child at her breast. It scared her.

“Everything okay?” Jason asked as her stirred beside her and put his arm across her body.

“Yes,” she told him.

“No regrets?”

“Regrets about what?”

“What we have just done.”

“What if I have?”

“Well, you could always take the pill,” he told her. “Tom bought one just in case. I advised him to.”

Laura turned on her side. “Why did you do that?”

“Fantasy is one thing, but this takes things to a really serious level.”

“Yes, I agree.”

“So, the option is there but you better act quickly.”

“You sound as if you don’t want me have your child?”

Jason turned on his side and faced her. He kissed her. He was erect again and she felt it pressing against her tummy. “On the contrary, I would like nothing more. But I want to be sure it is what you want, and that the child would not be unwanted.”

She kissed him. “Thank you for your consideration,” she answered. “Yes, I do want a child but there are lots of other considerations to take on board.”

“Well, if you are worrying about Tom then there’s no need. He is all for it. Even though he cannot have children of his own he is quite happy for someone else to father your child.”

“What do you mean, cannot have children?”

He looked at her. “You obviously don’t know do you?”

“Know what?”

“He’s had tests and he isn’t capable of fathering a child.”

Laura did not know. This had come as a complete shock, and she was angry that he had told a stranger and not her. “Sorry, I thought you knew,” Jason told her.

She shook her head. “No, I knew nothing.”

“Maybe he was too ashamed to tell you and knowing that you had this fantasy about someone like me fucking you, it would solve the problem.”

“Maybe,” she responded. “So, what was the plan then? You get me pregnant and then ride off into the sunset?”

Jason laughed. “Something like that! Seriously though, we talked about it and my job was to get you pregnant and then move on. No involvement with the child and no maintenance and all that. Sounds cold, but that’s how he wants it.”

“And you? What do you want?”

Jason shrugged. “Well, I have done this twice before. I do get regular updates from one couple about my daughter, in fact, I will be going back later in the year to do it all over again. But the other couple, I never heard from again.”

“The couple with your daughter,” she asked, “is their situation like ours?”

Jason shook his head. “No. She wanted to try pregnancy risk sex with me,” he said. “No condoms, no pill just me pulling out in time or having sex in safe periods. She really got off on it. But it was never going to work. For starters, there is always leakage during sex, and it is pretty much impossible to get the timing right. Besides, I enjoy the feeling of emptying myself inside a woman. The first time we tried it I was halfway out when I came, so I pushed it back in and finished off inside her.”

Laura could picture the scene. She reached down and held his hardness. “Yes, I suppose it’s almost impossible for a man to pull out on time.”

“Yes,” Jason responded. “I gave up after that. I told her that there was no way I could do it and that if we continued to have sex, contraception was her responsibility.”

“And she didn’t bother?”

“No. She missed two periods and went to the doctors. Eight months later she gave birth to our daughter.”

“And her husband was happy?”

“He was delighted. He wanted cuckolding properly and you cannot get better than a wife having another guy’s child. Especially when the father is coloured like me.”

MilaLoonaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaLoonaa

Laura laughed. “Yes, well, it doesn’t get more obvious than that, does it?”

Jason laughed as well before running his hand down her body. Laura sighed as it moved up her inner thighs to her sex. “And what about you Laura, did you enjoy pregnancy risk sex last night and this morning?”

She thought about it for a few moments. “If I’m being honest, yes I did.”

“Anything in particular?”

His fingers were penetrating her sex now, making her sigh. “Nothing in particular – just everything!”

“Oh, do tell.”

“I enjoyed being restrained, being touched, being taken,” she told him. “Being held down and forcibly penetrated. Everything.”

He made no response.

“But I suppose that the fact you are black and made me feel that I was being bred… well, that was the icing on the cake.”

It brought a smile to his face. “And if I stay until I make you pregnant?”

Laura pulled her hand away from his erection and touched his upper arm. It was thick and muscular, as were his shoulders. “Well, I suppose there is little I could do about it if you were determined to do it, is there?”

Jason kissed her. “If I’m reading you right, you prefer things that way don’t you?”

Laura did not answer. Jason raised his knee and pushed it between her legs as he turned onto his side forcing her to roll onto her back. He was quickly nestling between her thighs with his erection pressed against her sex. “Put your hands behind your head and grip the bedrails, Laura,” he told her.

Her hands reached backwards and found two bedrails to grip. Meanwhile, Jason’s hands reached under her bottom. “Now keep them there Laura. If they move I will tie them there and give you a hard spanking as well.”

Her body shook. Jason thrust. She gasped loudly as he penetrated deeply. “Bastard!” she muttered.

“Yes, I am Laura and I’m the bastard that’s breeding you, remember.”

His fucking was hard and brutal. He did not wait for her; he did not take his time to ensure that she orgasmed. He just took her and emptied his seed in her. But he did not need to wait for her, Laura was already climaxing as his seed spurted into her. Afterwards, she released her grip on the rails and threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. “Thank you bastard,” she said.

Jason smile. “Thank you, whore.”

 

****

 

They rested again until midday and then got up and showered. Laura allowed him to take the sponge from her hand and wash her. She enjoyed his attentiveness. She knew that as he washed her he was getting to familiarise himself with her body. Jason was finding it arousing, he had an erection. It aroused her to see that, and she reached down and stroked him to show him her appreciation. As he gently washed her tummy he spoke. “Won’t be long before this starts to swell.”

She kissed him. “I suppose not,” she answered.

“Will you want me around when it does?”

She looked at him. “Why?”

“I would like to be around to help look after you?”

She smiled. “I thought that you just wanted to knock me up and get out of the picture.”

His hand slipped down between her thighs and cupped her sex. “You will still need fucking regularly even during pregnancy.”

“You will need to be careful during the later stages.”

He smiled at her. “I will be. So that means you want me to stay around?”

She kissed him as she cupped his testicles. “Let’s just get see how things go,” she told him. “We have Tom to think about too.”

His fingers gently penetrated her sex. “I think Tom would enjoy me being round. I told you, he is a cuckold. I bet he would even want me there at the birth.”

Laura scoffed. “I don’t think so, and anyway what about me? It would be embarrassing for me.”

“I don’t think they care much these days,” he smiled. “The intricacies of relationships are not their concern. As long as mother and baby are fine their job is done.”

The warm water cascaded around them as they stood together in the shower. The whole thing was bizarre, but she felt good, she felt content. Motherhood was about to come upon her, and she was happy. “Let’s just take it one day at a time, for now,” she told him as she released his erection.

Jason kissed her and slipped his fingers from her. “I agree. First, we must get the job done. I suggest I move in with you. Move Tom into one of the spare bedrooms so we can have privacy.”

“Move in?”

He nodded. “You don’t want to draw this out any longer, do you?”

She shook her head. He kissed her. “So, that’s settled then. I’ll go and pack some things and Tom can move his things out of our bedroom?”

“Our bedroom?” Laura responded.

“Well, your bedroom then. The one you are going to be sharing with me for the time being.”

She stood back looking at him. Jason was taking over. Not only had he taken over her body, but he was taking over her bedroom too. He was also taking over Tom’s place in her life. The man that she had taken for a husband, the one she had chosen to father her children. In one sense she found it unnerving, but she also found it exciting. Laura was above all, submissive, especially where sex was concerned. If what was being done to her was exciting, she did not care. She was happy to be obedient. Jason, on the other hand, was dominant. He was the kind that took control to satisfy his own desires. He was what she wanted, what she needed.

Laura stepped out the shower and grabbed a towel. Tom needed to be told that Jason was moving in with her and he needed to move into another bedroom.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments