Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Next Stage

"Fantasy Realised"

39
10 Comments 10
10.6k Views 10.6k
826 words 826 words

In my previous story I explained how the cuckold in me came to the fore after my wife admitted allowing my best friend to grope her tits.

My thoughts now turned to wanting to watch my wife go further with another man. I found the thought of this both exciting and humiliating and wondered if, in real life, jealousy would take over if an opportunity arose,

Well, I only had a few months to find out!

We had a birthday night out. Our friends had arranged to stay with us overnight. My friend's wife was again far the worse for drink (she sadly could not hold her liquor as well as my wife) and when we returned to our house needed to be taken straight upstairs. My wife and friend undressed her and put her to bed. By the time they came down to have a nightcap with me she was fast asleep. We laughed about her condition, but my friend added that he was disappointed she was so drunk as he had hoped to shag her before going to sleep, her having been on her period until that day. I don’t know why I said it, but I just blurted out that if he was that randy my wife would surely help him out.

Both of them looked at me but said nothing. Now under pressure I added that they would have to do it now, in front of me, before I changed my mind. They exchanged glances. My wife then stood up and came over to me, put her arms around me and kissed me deeply, rubbing my now totally erect cock, which was bursting to get out of my trousers. As she removed her mouth from mine she whispered to me that she loved me very much, but was I sure about what I was saying?

I swallowed and said, "Yes, I think that’s what we all want."

She moved to my friend and they stood, entering a passionate embrace whilst he quickly removed her blouse, then unhooked her bra. His hands squeezed her now loose breasts. I moved behind her and undid her skirt, pulling it down and off her. I guess I was sending a clear message as to what I wanted to happen. She was now dressed only in a pair of white lacy knickers.

Breaking the embrace my friend quickly removed all his clothes revealing his circumcised cock, her favourite, which was a little longer and thicker than my own.

With little resistance he pushed her to her knees and she greedily began sucking him, something she rarely did to me. I have to admit I was now incredibly turned on, and I too quickly undressed and started playing with my cock.

Bubble_D1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bubble_D1

After a few minutes of receiving her blow job, my friend motioned her to our settee. He removed her knickers, opened her legs wide, thrust himself into her and commenced pumping. She was gasping as he rhythmically fucked her hard. I positioned myself to the side and got a good view of his cock moving in and out of her pussy.

He had been pumping for about five minutes when she asked to turn over. She quickly knelt then guided his cock back into her, doggy style. I positioned myself so I had a great view of her swollen pussy lips and my friend's cock entering and almost leaving at every thrust. I could not help but move to her front and begin playing with her breasts and then began kissing her as the fucking became more and more frantic.

When my friend came it was with a loud grunting.

As he withdrew from my wife I stopped my groping of her breasts and kissing. It was now my turn to take her and I too fucked her from behind. All I had read about sloppy seconds was true as my cock moved in and out of a soaking pussy. The situation was so horny that I quickly came to a fantastic orgasm.

My friend had got dressed whilst I was shagging and looked very sheepish.

We all headed upstairs. My wife and I kissed and cuddled before falling off to sleep entwined.

The following morning was a little strained when our friends came down for breakfast. I think his wife thought that the three of us were a little pissed at her having got so drunk the night before.

Once they left, we returned to the bedroom for further sex. My wife was worried about the implications of what we had done, but I assured her I was not upset about what had happened - quite the contrary, but that we needed to keep the events private.

Although I have suspicions that they may have met over the years for sex behind my back there has been no repeat in front of me nor have either my friend or I brought the subject up.

 

 

Published 
Written by paulsilver
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments