Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This takes place in the era before cell phones, the internet, etc."

Mike had left the garage door open so he wouldn’t wake Lynn when he arrived home. As quietly as he can he enters the house and retrieves a cold beer from the fridge. Lone Star. One of the beers he ran out to buy leaving Lynn and Chuck alone. There’s the image of returning home from running to the liquor store and finding his wife and buddy fucking doggy on the sofa. His cock stirs from the thought.

He enters the foyer entrance looking up the stairs to the bedroom. The door is closed. It’s quiet so Lynn must be napping. He pictures her at the bedroom entrance wearing her lingerie asking Chuck and Tommy if they want some pussy.

He’s hungry and guesses Lynn will be also from her exertions this afternoon. Wanting something easy to make he decides to fix some fried rice. He boils the water and waits for the rice to cook. Standing at the island waiting for the water to boil tries to picture the scene when Lynn and Chuck started the private game. Hearing their master bedroom shower, Lynn must be up so he doesn’t need to be as quit so he cuts up onions, garlic and chicken. He’s at the stove heating up oil in a wok facing the library when Lynn enters.

She is wearing a pair of tan shorts and one of her white sleeveless knit tops with a sheer bra. She’s looking positively radiant. Mike notices subtle changes in his wife’s demeanor. She exudes more of a self-confident attitude. He lips appear fuller and more sensuous. Her breasts appear heavier; breasts she readily and enthusiastically let his buddy caress and fondle.

She embraces her husband and kisses him lightly on the lips and says, “Hmmm.. honey that was something else. Did you get Chuck and Tommy to the airport in time to catch their flight?”

Mike feels the fullness of his wife’s breasts against his chest and replies, “You’re right. That was something else. There wasn’t any real traffic so there wasn’t any hassle getting to Dulles on time.”

“That was considerate. I’m sure they appreciated it.” She pushes him away and says, “Now you go freshen up and I’ll finish dinner.”

“Thanks honey, I could use a shower.”

Walking up the stairs he imagines Chuck and Tommy walking these same stairs with the anticipation of fucking his wife. Reaching the bedroom entrance he takes in the scene of his wife’s debauchery. The bed is still unmade, the covers partially pulled up, and pillows carelessly askew. He subconsciously reaches under the waistband of his shorts and feels his cock and balls picturing Lynn on that same bed letting the two Texans take turns with her.

Lynn hears the shower upstairs. She has a slight smile on her lips. Her husband certainly isn’t upset. She wonders what it was like for Mike to drive two men to the airport who just fucked her. What did they talk about? Knowing Chuck the talk was probably pretty graphic. She thinks what Chuck said about Mike wanting her to fuck other guys. With the intensity of the last few days she really hadn’t thought about what would happen after Chuck left. They have tickets for the NSO at the Kennedy center next week. That offers potential for further adventures. She decides to get a new low-cut outfit to wear. She remembers what Chuck said about cuckolds being self-conscious and decides she will be the one who suggests stopping for drinks on the way home. She’s curious how Mike will react. If he agrees, does that mean he will not want her to stop with just Chuck? It will be so much fun to flirt while her husband watches. She fantasizes about meeting an older businessman and going to his room.

Fresh from his shower, Mike rejoins his wife in the kitchen. The fried rice is done and she is relaxing with a glass of sauvignon blanc.

Lynn says, “You look refreshed. Dinner is ready. Let’s eat on the deck.”

The couple take their dinner, drinks and go out on the deck to relax. In between bites Lynn says to her husband, “I have some more news.” Catching a slightly befuddled look on her husband’s face she laughingly says, “Not about that silly. I know we haven’t talked that much the past few days. It looks like I’m getting that marketing job.”

Mike replies with a slight laugh, “You’re right about the talking. But that’s great news about the job. I know you’ve been looking for something more permanent. Tell me about it.”

“You’ve been right all along about my decorating. It’s not going to lead anywhere unless I study design. Since I already have my marketing degree it doesn’t make any sense to go back to school. We’ve had the money from my no-compete, but it’s time to get back to the real world. I told you about the preliminary interview last month. The final interview is next Wednesday. But it’s just to go over the details. It will be fun working with Cathy.”

“Sounds like things are moving fast. When would you start?”

“The first of the month. I was surprised about starting this soon, but the company has a new client that wants to get started right away.”

“You’re going to need to update your wardrobe. Maybe I can help.”

She laughs, “I don’t think so. You’re right I need to update to newer business type outfits, but you just stick to what you normally buy me.”

He laughs back, “Hey, that’s not fair. I can pick out more appropriate attire.”

“Oh really? What type of outfits did you have in mind?”

Her husband plays along. He muses, “Hmm. I don’t know. Maybe a tight skirt with a slit up the side and a button up jacket coupled with a sheer lacy bra.”

Lynn keeps the game going, “If I were in a meeting with client, I could bend over so the skirt shows my ass. Maybe cross my legs to show my legs, or even unbutton my jacket to show some cleavage.”

“Yeah something like that.”

She laughs again, “You’re incorrigible.” With a smile she says, “Besides what kind of wife do you think I am?”

The couple finish and go back in the house. Lynn tells Mike to relax while she cleans up. He sits on their leather couch and finishes his beer waiting for his wife. It doesn’t take long for her to clean up.

Mike asks, “Can you bring me another beer?”

She smiles inwardly, “Sure honey, I’ll be right there.”

Lynn refreshes her wine and gets another beer for her husband. She walks back in with a confident expression, just like she did with Chuck.

Mike looks with lust at his wife’s firm full breasts. Her nipples are already erect. Chuck must have had the same view.

She bends over low giving Mike a view of her breasts and deep cleavage. She hands him the bottle and with a seductive smile says, "Here's your beer honey."

Her husband takes the beer, blatantly staring at her breasts. With the other hand he reaches up and cups one of her luscious mounds kneading the nipple between his thumb and fingers.

He tells his wife, “Oh yeah…these feel good. You have great tits. I wanted to get my hands on them the first time we met. Is this how the private game started?”

His wife responds in a sultry voice, “Mmmmm…just like that. You know I love having my tits played with. This is how Chuck showed me the private game. He felt me just like you’re doing.” She looks he husband in the eye and says, “And I liked it. I told him how much I liked him feeling me.”

Lynn stands up in front of her husband. Mike cups both breasts and moves his hands down her ribcage to her hips. Lynn begins a steady breathing. She looks at his hands roaming her body. Reliving her experience with Chuck she puts her hands on his shoulders for support.

“Your hands feel so good on my body. I stood just like this and let Chuck feel me.”

Her husband caresses her and answers, “I know you like it. It’s a real turn on watching his hands on you,”

There’s a sharp intake of breath when her husband’s hand reaches her stomach. His extended thumb brushes her abdomen right above her pubis. His other hand cups one of the succulent globes of her ass. He runs his hand between her cheeks down her upper thigh feeling the heat emanating from her loins.

Using both hands he unfastens the top button on her shorts. He unzips them exposing her bikini briefs and top edge of her curls. He lightly strokes her abdomen and asks, “Did he do this?”

She takes shorter breaths and answers, “He didn’t unfasten my slacks. He just felt me.”

“But you wanted him to.”

Lynn doesn’t answer right away. She steps out of her shorts and joins her husband on the couch. She gives her him a passionate kiss on the lips before answering with a lust filled voice, “Yes I did. I wanted him to take off all my clothes.”

Mike wraps his arm around her shoulders in a tight embrace and gives her another kiss. Husband and wife passionately kiss and explore each other bodies, each of them harboring their private thoughts of Lynn fucking her husband’s buddy.

Mike tastes the sweet remnants of wine on his wife’s full lips. She feels more supple and responsive to his touch. He feels the heat emanating from her every pore. Lynn readily responds to his caresses. He slips one of her spaghetti straps and bra straps off her shoulder fully exposing one of her breasts. He takes the engorged nipple in his mouth eagerly suckling at her breast.

Lynn arches her chest against his mouth pushing her tit against his mouth, “That’s it. Suck me like Chuck did.” Feeling her husband’s lust she feeds his fantasies, “What did you talk about?”

Domenica_luv
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Domenica_luv

With a muffled voice her husband replies, “What do you mean?”

“On the way to the airport. What did you talk about?”

“We talked about you.”

She slides her hand under the waistband of his gym shorts and grasps his erection. Fuck does he get hard when they talk about Chuck. She says in a coy voice, “And what did they say about me?”

He slips his hand in her panties. Lynn moans when a finger penetrates her outer vaginal lips. Fuck does she get wet when they talk about Chuck.

He lightly caresses her clit and says, “Tommy said you’re one of the hottest wives he’s ever fucked. He thought we were swingers. He was surprised when I told him that Chuck was the first guy you fucked.”

“This is so hot. What else?”

“He said you were in our bedroom door wearing a see-through negligee with garter belt and stockings. Then he told me you asked them if they wanted some pussy.”

Stroking his erection she says, “I did ask them if they wanted some pussy. I felt so naughty. And you know they got plenty of pussy. What else?”

Mike tells her Chuck and Tommy talked how they liked her pussy and what a good cocksucker she was. He leaves out telling Tommy about Chuck and Susan and wondering if she will fuck other men.

“They really called me a great cocksucker?”

She wonders what he thought about Chuck and Tommy talking about fucking her and how she sucked their cocks. What do cuckolds feel when other men tell them about their wife being a hot piece of ass?

He feels slight humiliation telling his wife other men called her a great cocksucker.

He kisses the juncture of her neck and shoulder, “Mmmmm..you taste so good after your shower.”

“It does feel good being refreshed. But you like tasting me after other things I do. Speaking of which isn’t there something else you’d like to taste?”

Lynn sits up and takes off her top. Reaching behind her, she unclasps her bra leaving her nude to the waist. Her legs are slightly spread. There is a line of moisture along her slit signaling her desire. Mike stands to take off his tee shirt and gym shorts. He bends down an slides his wife’s panties off her hips. She raises lifts her hips to assist him. She kicks them to the floor and leans back on a cushion, the leather cool against her back.

Spreading her legs she looks at her husband and asks, “See anything you’d like to eat.”

Without hesitation he gets on his knees between her spread legs looks up at her and answers, “I see a nice hot pussy I’d like to eat.”

Her labia are open from his earlier fingering. Moisture is gathering on her outer lips. He contrasts this view from earlier after Chuck and Tommy fucked her. He gently licks the juncture of her thighs before easing his tongue along her lips to her cute little clit. It is not as swollen as it was earlier. He settles into a light smooth licking motion.

Lynn starts moan, “God...that feels to good. I love it when you take it slow.”

“Did Chuck or Tommy eat your pussy?”

“Chuck never did. I don’t think he’s much of a pussy eater. Tommy ate me a little but I stopped him. I didn’t want their tongues in my cunt. I wanted their big dicks.”

He continues to eat his wife’s pussy She is taking shallower breathes while emitting erotic sighs. He is stroking his cock.

She caresses his cheek and says, “Ohh..honey that's it. Let me watch you play with your cock. Aren’t you curious what Chuck and I did after you left for your meeting?”

Mike pauses eating her pussy and says, “I was wondering what you did. I knew you were going to fuck him some more.”

His wife gives him a light smile, “I definitely did that.” She continues, “When you dressed and went downstairs I noticed your briefcase by the dresser. I knew what you wanted. That’s when I went downstairs to remind you.”

“I did leave it on purpose. I wanted to watch you in bed with Chuck.”

“I know you did. When I got back our bedroom I handed Chuck his coffee and got back in bed with him. I sipped my coffee and stroked his cock. I wanted to make sure he was hard when you came back to get your briefcase.”

“I got real turned on seeing you in bed with him. It was really hot when you kissed me goodbye and mashed your tits against him and I could see his hardon.”

“That was pretty hot with you looking handsome dressed in your best suit and tie while Chuck and I were nude.”

“What happened after I left.”

“We kissed and felt each other. Chuck felt my boobs and I stroked his cock some more. He opened my legs and played with my pussy.”

“On the way to the metro, I was thinking what you were doing. I knew you were fucking him.”

“I got him real hard, just like you are in the morning. I straddled him and pointed his big head at the opening of my cunt and eased him all the way in. I just love the feel of Chuck’s big cock stretching me.”

Mike keeps licking his wife. “How did you fuck him.”

She gets wetter as she continues her narration, “Just like we do on the weekends. I just sat on his cock and rocked back and forth. Chuck had his hands on my hips guiding my motion. I kept doing that until he grasped my hips with more pressure and started driving his cock more forcefully in my pussy. We kept fucking like that until I knew I was going to cum.”

Mike puts more pressure with his tongue and speeds his motion concentrating his efforts on her swollen clit. Lynn feels another orgasm building. She presses her husband’s mouth against her pussy until she reaches climax.

She relaxes against the softness of the leather couch and with a contended sigh says, “Mmm..honey that was so good. I came just like that except it was on Chuck’s cock instead of your tongue.”

Mike kneels between her splayed legs and open cunt, wet from her juices and his saliva. Looking at her spread he can’t resist playing with his hard-aching cock. He can't take anymore. He has to feel the velvety smoothness of his wife's pussy.

Lynn has a contented look on her face as a result of her husband’s oral ministrations. She tells him, “I just love the way my Chuck stories make you so horny. We’re going to have so much fun. It looks like you could use some pussy.”

She opens stretches her arms above her head tightening her breasts. Mike sinks his cock into the hilt and fucks his adulterous wife. He quickens his pace.

"Slow down honey, I can't take another pounding right now."

Mike eases into a slow leisurely fuck.

His wife purrs, "Ohhh…yeah. just Like that. You are horny. Your cock may not be as big as Chuck but you sure are is hard. Keep fucking me just like that. My pussy is all yours.

” Mike feels a twinge hearing his wife compare his size with Chuck’s but is proud he gets just as hard. He keeps fucking his wife while she talks dirty to him about fucking his good buddy.

She leisurely plays with his nipples and in a low slutty voice tells him, “There’s more. Do you want to hear it?

“Ohh..god. This feels so fucking good. What else happened?”

“When I was on top Chuck never did cum.”

“How did he cum? Did you fuck him some more?”

She pulls her husband lower and whispers in his ear, “I didn’t fuck him. I gave him a blowjob. Just like I give you on weekends. He came in my mouth.”

With the stimulation of his wife’s fingertips on his nipples and added revelation of giving Chuck a blowjob to completion, he gives a final thrust into his wife’s cunt. He doesn’t cum with a blast but the sensation is still enjoyable.

He relaxes on his wife’s body, “Fuck honey that was something else.”

“It was. After that I could use a little wine.”

Mike gets up, puts on his gym shorts, and hands his wife her wine. He takes a pull form his beer bottle. The couple relax.

Lynn has put on her panties and top. She takes a sip of wine and asks, “So what do you like better, me describing my fantasies or the real thing?”

He gives her a light kiss and replies, “The real thing.”

“And you aren’t jealous?”

“Well maybe a little. But it’s such a turn on. I know we’ve had our fantasies, but I can’t believe you got that wild.”

She snuggles with her husband and says, “It was just the combination of the attraction I felt for Chuck and your encouragement. I did those things because I knew you would like it. I wanted to please you.” She grins and continues, “Besides I got a lot of pleasure myself.”

“I think we both have. I’m still curious about this morning. What did you and Chuck talk about?”

“Not much really. We were concentrating on other things. He did say that I’ve changed. He said that I will give off a different vibe. Do you think I’ve changed?”

“Well maybe.” He thinks how Susan changed after fucking Chuck. “You do seem to give off a new vibe. I noticed your lips are more sensuous. The way you carry yourself is different. You have a more self-confident expression.”

“That’s what Chuck said. How does he know these things? How did he know how you would react? He also said I would project my availability.”

“What do you mean your availability?”

“My pussy. He said certain men will know my pussy is available. He told me he could tell right away I was going to let him fuck me.”

“It is uncanny how he could tell what you wanted. But this talk about your availability is turning me on. I have to work tomorrow.”

The couple go to their bedroom, change the sheets and drift off to sleep, each with their own private thoughts.

Published 
Written by TuWatchu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments