Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching Her Tutor

"Spying on my Girlfriend Tutor 3 Athletes through Her Webcam"

42
7 Comments 7
14.8k Views 14.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

As many of you know if you've read my stories before, I love to watch my girlfriend get fucked but she never knows that I'm aware. She's not on board with me watching in the room, so I always have to find a way to make it happen. Every time she gets fucked behind my back, it just happens to be by huge cocks that make her squirt everywhere; I love it but it makes me so jealous because I can't make her do that.

Cassie is now the youngest professor at a small college in the state we live in (I won't go into too much geographical detail). She loves it and is passionate and has now taken up tutoring on the side to help her students that are struggling. There are these three, twenty-one-year-old young men in her afternoon class that have been failing. She says they always act up and don't put in any effort. They're all student-athletes on the football team. She also says they're always openly flirting with her to get a rise out of the class with laughter.

Yesterday after class, she called these three men to the front of the class to talk to them. She said she would really like them to come to her office at seven pm for a one-hour study session because although they don't seem to care about her grades, she does. They all agreed to go to the session (and now I know why). 

The fact that I knew these boys always flirted with her gave me the smallest amount of hope that maybe they'll be hitting on her during the tutoring session. I thought this would be hot to watch, and innocent too, so I made sure to visit her office and turn her computer's camera on and I covered the "recording light" so she wouldn't know it was on. 

The session began. I was at home, drinking coffee and amused at what might potentially get said in this tutoring (little did I know what I was about to witness). The three boys walked in, all standing at about 6'5" and very built, after all, they were on the college football team. Cassie sat at the head of a small rectangle table. She started to get into detail about next week's exam, and I could see all the boys exchanging glances at each other, smirking.

The biggest kid, Derrell said, "Hey yo miss, we really don't need to study any of this," and the other two boys acknowledged and they all stared at her.

Confused, Cassie asked, "Then why would you come and waste all of our time? I'm trying to help you and your future."

Derell answered, "Yo not to disrespect but we were all being dumb and you know, you're obviously the finest professor on campus, we thought we'd come and make a move on you."

Cassie turned flushed red. "You what?!" she exclaimed. She then continued, "Fine, I get it. Let's do this. I'm going to give you a practice exam... if any of you answer a question correctly, I'll take a piece of my clothes off, is that fair? I'm so confident you all know nothing. But you can NEVER repeat this to anybody in the class!"

The boys cheered like children, "LET'S GO!"

To which Cassie replied, "Oh and one more thing, if you answer wrong, you have to take something off, so you can be embarrassed in front of your little teammates here when you have nothing on and you're doomed for next week and this fine professor is here still in all her clothes." They all nodded their heads in agreement.

I was frozen. Was she serious? How did she just jump RIGHT into this scenario?! This was something out of a movie. She could get in trouble!

So, they began. And just as Cassie assumed, the boys knew nothing. After about ten minutes all three were down to just their boxers. They were big, black shredded monsters. Cassie was still in every piece of clothing she walked in with. "Alright boys," she said, "Now go on and get out and I hope you learned today that you screwed over a nice teacher that was just trying to help. Hopefully, those big muscles of yours will mold your future because your grades for sure won't."

Derell stood up and said, "Nah, you gotta ask me another question"--grabbing his massive cock with his right hand and smirking at her. 

"Ummmm, no," Cassie replied with a shudder as she was in shock at how large his bulge was. Tyler and Jordan stood up as well and all three boys stood around her.

Cassie, sweating now from adrenaline, said, "Um, fine." She asked a final question. The boys didn't even answer it they just all looked at each other, laughed, and dropped their boxers one by one. I had goosebumps. These were the biggest cocks I'd ever seen. Huge and black, probably around ten-twelve inches each and as thick as her arm. Cassie was now frozen.

She pulled her chair out and stood up. Derell put a hand on her shoulder and said, "Tell us you want this and we'll make you cum more than your little white ass ever has." She gasped, nodded her head, yes, and Derell picked her up and she began passionately making out with him! She was like a wild animal, overcome with hormones and horniness. I couldn't believe what I was watching!

Derrell sat Cassie down on the table, reached up her skirt, and ripped her neon blue thong off from underneath. He then ripped her whole skirt off while Tyler and Jordan lifted her tight black shirt and bra over her head. Cassie was completely naked within seconds, only her jewelry remaining. She was so small compared to any of them. Her body was glistening with sweat and her hair was frizzy from how hot it was in the room. She grabbed the black hair tie from her left wrist and quickly tied her hair up in a high ponytail. Her face was beet red. 

JulietaRodas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietaRodas

She started to suck on Jordan's big dick while Tyler was furiously eating her pussy. Derell placed his dick right next to her face, too. She was going back and forth between the two big black cocks while getting her pussy eaten. Periodically she would free her mouth of either cock and moan out loud, straight noises or yell, "Fuck!"

Tyler stood up, and without hesitation slid his massive black cock into Cassie's soaked little pussy. She screamed louder than ever before, "FUCK!" After about twenty lightning-fast pumps, Tyler threw his hips back, furiously rubbed the head of his dick on Cassie's clit, and she started sobbing with joy. Cum was flying out in all directions, on all three of the boys and herself. She was squirting like a fountain. Tyler slid his dick back in one more time and Cassie was shaking like a leaf. He slid his dick back out and it was covered in thick white cream from my girlfriend's pussy. 

Now it was Jordan's turn. He lay down on the table and picked Cassie up like a doll and sat him down on his dick. His hands gripped her waist and he was throwing her up and down on his massive black cock. She was at the perfect angle for me to see in the webcam. I was jerking off and trying not to cum yet. His dick was glistening from how wet her pussy was. She was sucking Derell and Tyler's cocks while Derell also had his hand gripped around her neck. Tears were running down her face. Derell's cock slipped out of her mouth and she screamed, "I fucking love it! Hurt me! Fuck me until I run out of cum!"

I was in shock. I could not believe my ears. She was in pure ecstasy. Jordan grabbed her hips tighter, lifted her a few inches higher, and began thrusting up from underneath her at a very fast pace. The whole length of his cock was pumping in and out of her. Although a ten-inch cock was lodged inside of her little throat, I could still hear how loud she was moaning through the webcam. A muffled, "I'm cumming," came from her throat but I don't think they were all able to understand.

Jordan quickly lifted Cassie up and off of his cock. She rained down cum all over his cock and torso for about four-five whole seconds, squirting everywhere. She was panting and out of breath. 

Derell's turn. Derell grabbed Cassie by the back of the neck and bent her over the table. He looked at the other two. "Nobody put their dick down the professor's mouth, I wanna hear her scream." Cassie looked back, makeup running down her face with a sick grin on. She loved this.

Derell's dick was the biggest and thickest of the three. He slid the whole length of his cock in and Cassie screamed, "Ohhhh FUCKKKK!" He was piping in and out like an animal. I've never seen somebody fuck that deep and fast at the same time. Cassie was shaking so much I thought the camera was glitching. The other two boys were jerking their dicks off right next to her face, Her cheek was pressed down onto the table. Her screams were becoming constant and inaudible.

Four full minutes of this madness went on until she bellowed out, "Please-please! Pull it out pull it out!" The other two knew what was coming. They dropped down to the floor underneath where Cassie was bent over. Derell's dick slipped out and Cassie shot out what seemed like a gallon of juices all over Tyler and Jordan's faces. The squirting went on and on. Just when the last final drops were falling out, Derell laughed and rubbed his dick from side to side over her clit one last time. Her legs shook yet again, and she squirted AGAIN! Almost as much as the first time.

Tyler and Jordan were drowning, soaked with my girlfriend's hot pussy juice. She dropped to her knees and the three boys jerked off in a circle. Tyler and Jordan shot out multiple ropes of cum all over Cassie's face, hair, and tits, She looked like a mess. 

Derell said, "Get the fuck back up here, you're taking mine in that little pussy, Ms." He slammed her down onto the table.

Cassie yelled, "Fuck it fill my fucking pussy up don't hold back!" Derell fucked her as fast as he could and then seized, draining every ounce of hot thick cum into my beautiful girlfriend's pussy. His cum dripped out immediately, I don't think there was enough room to hold a load that size. 

Cassie was covered from head to toe in her own juices, her tears, makeup, and cum from her student's big black cocks. Derell's cum was running down her thighs. I shot a load all over my carpet from home. They all got changed. Before the boys left, Cassie said, "Remember what you all promised," and then made each boy shake her little hand on the way out.

They never said a thing.

When Cassie got home, I heard the door open and she sprinted up the stairs and into the shower. I tried to barge in and she yelled, "Get out! You're so annoying I'm sweating from being in that hot building and I need to shower."

She never told me what happened. Before she went in the next day, I snuck into her office and shut off her webcam. 

Should I tell her what I saw?

Published 
Written by HereWeGoAgain
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments