Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Bull's Perspective on Cuckold Couples

"A South Asian bull tells his story of how he cuckolded a husband and his wife."

56
11 Comments 11
129k Views 129k
5.3k words 5.3k words
Legendary Story

,I recently had a very informative email exchange with a dominant man named Steve. I was trying to understand what it is like to be dominant, and what dominant men think of cuckolds who like to eat cum from their wives’ pussies. Steve asked me to write, with him as first person, about a real encounter that he had with a cuckold couple.

My name is Steve, and I live in Ohio. I am of South Asian descent and I have always taken a dominant posture in all aspects of my life. I was raised in a culture where the men are always in charge in family situations, and my father is also a dominant man. We were fortunate enough to have servants in our home when I was growing up, and it came natural to me to direct the servants in completing their tasks as I desired. It wasn’t a matter of being harsh to them but was instead just a quiet resolve to make sure that they did as they were instructed.

As I became an adult, I found that I could direct the female servants, some of whom were married, to perform sexually for me, and they came to enjoy the good fucking that I gave them with my large cock. I eventually moved out of my parent’s home into an apartment and continued to fuck the women who came to clean my apartment. One of those ladies was married and became pregnant, and there was always a question regarding whether I was the father. It excites me to think that I might have been the father.

That feeling of sexual dominance spilled over into all aspects of my life. I'm an IT professional, very successful in my career, and I was responsible for hiring a few talented people from a very large population, all of whom had the right credentials. That was a time and environment when men would do almost anything to get one of those jobs, which could drastically improve their station in life. One man came to me for an interview and brought his beautiful wife with him.

He left to get a pack of cigarettes and didn’t come back until the next day. Nothing was said, but it was understood that he was giving me his wife to cuckold him. I fucked that pretty woman several times that night and early the next day. Her husband did get the job, but not until he came back for another interview, bringing his wife to me again. He willingly offered her to me because of my position of power.

My feeling is that dominance is not about forcing people to do things. There is no joy in exerting power over someone, per se. The joy is what they do for you because they do obey. I do not purposely humiliate or intimidate people to do what I say, but rather expect them to obey me of their own free will. It's about them respecting my position of power and willingly giving themselves to me for my pleasure. I know they are also coming to me to fulfill their fantasies and to have their pleasures, but everything in our meeting is centered on them serving and pleasing me.

When I speak with a new couple for the first time I ask them if they're willing to do as I say. If they agree to serve me as I wish, then I continue the discussions. I have never had to reprimand or remind a couple that they said they would obey me. They just willingly submit to me, and all of us enjoy a great amount of pleasure. Many of the cuckold stories that I've read take the point of view of the husband because it's sexually exciting to many to read about the physical and psychological turmoil that he goes through in learning to take his place serving his wife and her lover. However, I think you will gain a much better understanding of what it's like to be a dominant man if I tell my story from my perspective. With this introduction out of the way, I can now relate my experience with Jen and Brad.

My first meeting with Jen and Brad was in a hotel room in Columbus, Ohio. They are a married couple that I met on a Yahoo interracial site that was moderated in Cleveland, but the site has since been shut down. They were looking for their first cuckold experience with a black man to fuck Jen and provide creampies for Brad to eat, but after seeing the pictures of my dark skin and thick black cock, they had a desire to be with a South Asian man and contacted me by email. I had joined the site because I wanted to find a white couple to cuckold, and they were eager for the encounter.

We exchanged emails and pictures for several weeks before deciding to meet. Jen was forty-one years old, five feet and three inches tall, and weighed around one hundred and thirty pounds. Her blonde hair was short, her tits are a C-cup, and they were firm for her age. Her pussy is full-lipped, and at the time of our meeting was shaved clean. I told them to shave her for me, as a token of surrender to me, and because I wanted to taste her pussy when she was smooth. Brad was forty-six years old, about five feet and eleven inches tall, and is of average build. He has a short, thin cock, probably only about foru inches long when hard. I can understand why he wanted to have Jen fucked by my larger cock, but I had no desire to compare the sizes, or to even look at his genitals.

I gave Jen and Brad a few instructions to follow before we met. First, the timing of our meeting was to be largely determined by her menstrual cycle. I wanted to meet with them during her most fertile time, partially because that's a time when a woman is most receptive to having sex, but also because I wanted to have an opportunity to impregnate her. They told me that she would be in her most-fertile time on the night we were to meet and that she wasn’t taking any birth-control measures, but there was no way for them to prove that to me.

Second, they were to go to the hotel before me and pay for the room so that I wouldn’t have to bother with it. Third, I wanted them to take a shower no more than one hour before my arrival, because I wanted both clean for me, and that was when Brad was to shave her pussy. Fourth, and this one was very important, they were not to have sex together for one week before our meeting, and they were not to have kissed within the last day. Finally, I wanted both to be fully clothed when I arrived, and Jen was to wear a short, black dress with a red thong for underwear, and no bra.

I arrived at the hotel and knocked on the door of the room number that they had given me by cell phone. Jen and Brad both met me at the door where I shook Brad’s hand and gave Jen a hug.

I looked Brad straight in the eyes and asked, “Are you here to willingly present me your wife to fuck, and will you do as I say? Did you follow all of my instructions?”

Brad nodded his head and quietly said, “Yes.”

I then asked Jen, “Do you agree to do as I say, and do you understand that I will be fucking your unprotected pussy, and filling it with my sperm multiple times?”

Jen quietly said, “Yes.”

I then told Brad to take Jen’s clothes off for me, and he began by unzipping her black dress, sliding the straps down her arms, and letting the dress fall to the floor. Jen looked amazing with her firm tits jutting out, and her nipples are large and firm. Her skin is white and is also well-toned and smooth. The red thong was pulled into the lips of her vulva, and the material running down her ass crack perfectly framed her beautiful ass. Brad stood quietly as I stepped forward and placed my arms around Jen’s back to hold and caress her ass, and our lips met in a hungry kiss. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and we kissed for what seemed like several minutes. Her mouth tasted sweet and clean, and I was sure that she had followed my instructions about not kissing Brad that day.

I stepped back after a few minutes and told Brad, “Get on your knees beside Jen and me, and unbuckle my pants and remove my pants and underwear.”

I resumed kissing Jen as Brad started to undress me, and it didn’t take long for Brad to let out an audible sigh. He had removed my underwear and was then looking at my soft cock and balls, which were hanging heavily in the scrotum. Even though I had sent them pictures of my cock and balls, he was not prepared to see them up close. My cock is eight inches long, black, and very thick, and when I am the least bit aroused, it always produces a large amount of pre-cum. My cock also has a weighty girth, even when soft. Brad looked at the moisture on the head of my cock and then noticed the gathering of skin around the crown and partially on the head. I have a partial circumcision, and the skin that remains around the head provides a unique rubbing feeling for a woman when I'm fucking her.

I stopped kissing Jen at that point and told her and Brad, “I want both of you to suck my cock and balls, taking turns servicing one and then the other. On my first meeting with a new couple, I expect you to take my first load of cum into your mouths. It doesn’t matter which one of you actually takes the cum when I ejaculate, because I want you to kiss immediately afterward, and share my cum in your mouths until it is all swallowed.”

I did that on the first cum because I wanted to know that they were submissive to my demands, and I also wanted them to learn first-hand that I produce a large amount of thick, white, and tasty cum. Even though the volume of my cum will decrease a little with each successive ejaculation of the evening, and the consistency will become a little thinner, I have been told by many couples that I produce an unusually large amount of semen, and even the fourth ejaculation is still plentiful. Brad began by licking the pre-cum from the head of my cock and was starting to engulf the shaft.

Jen was watching Brad eagerly devour my cock and said, “Brad, Steve’s cock is so much bigger than yours.”

I mentioned earlier that these kinds of comparisons are of no interest to me, but Jen later commented that, “It was like comparing a roll of Life Savers to a beer can!” , although I know that comparison was a little exaggerated.

The situation, where a man is giving his wife to me to fuck, is the only time when a man will be allowed to suck my cock. It is only at the time that he is providing service to prepare me to take his wife that it is okay. It's not the sucking that is important, because the woman could do all the sucking herself. Rather, it is the act of Brad totally submitting himself to me, and helping me to seduce his wife, that makes it acceptable for his mouth to suck my cock and balls. My balls are bigger than average in size, and they do hang heavily. Many couples also enjoy sucking them, especially when they're doing it together. My cock had long since reached full hardness, since Jen and Brad had been sucking me for about fifteen minutes.

I was getting close to ejaculating, and it just happened to be that Jen was the one sucking my cock as I erupted into her mouth. My cock jerked and pulsed through many strong streams of cum, and I saw her struggling to contain it all. I told her to keep it in her mouth and to give Brad a kiss to share my seed with him. Brad had just stopped sucking my balls, and he held them in his mouth the whole time that I was spewing my semen into Jen’s mouth.

Their lips met, and as Jen used her tongue to transfer several gobs of my cream into his mouth, he gladly accepted it. I told them that I wanted them to open their mouths, so I could see my semen, and they quickly did so. As was usually the case, my first load was very thick and creamy, and after giving them permission, I saw both of them swallow a couple of times to get it all down. From that point, I wouldn't kiss Jen again during that meeting, since her mouth had been on my cock and had tasted my cum. It was then time for her first fucking.

Since Brad and Jen had sucked my cock and balls and swallowed my first heavy load of cum, I knew that they would be submissive to me for the rest of the evening, and I was ready to begin fucking that beautiful pussy. The hotel room that we were in has a small wet bar in the corner, and there were stools that are the perfect height for me to fuck Jen. After waiting about twenty minutes from the time of my first ejaculation, I told Jen to sit on a stool.

In case you’re wondering how I could fuck Jen after ejaculating only a few minutes earlier, I will explain. I have read a lot of stories and posts on porn sites that talk about the so-called post-orgasm blues. I honestly don’t know what that is, and I have never had a loss of desire to fuck after ejaculating. My cock does get sensitive and deflates, but then it is just a matter of waiting a little while until a warm, sucking mouth can make me hard and ready to fuck again. But back to Jen, I pulled her red thong underwear down her legs, revealing a beautiful shaved pussy with full lips, and she was very wet from the excitement of sucking my dick and swallowing my sperm.

I instructed Jen to scoot forward on the stool and lean back against Brad, and to pull her legs back and expose her pussy to me. I also told Brad to help Jen hold her legs back. That not only presented me with wide-open access to her pussy, but it was another act of Brad’s submission to me to spread his wife for me to take her. I knelt before Jen and caught the first aroma of her clean, wet pussy, and then leaned forward to get my first taste of her. I knew that they had followed my instructions, because her pussy secretions tasted sweet and it was apparent that she had showered shortly before my arrival.

EmmaWright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaWright

Her shaved pussy was smooth to my lips and tongue, and I spent some time sucking her clit and vulva, making sure that she was well-lubricated for what was to come. She had one powerful orgasm as I sucked her clit, and many small tremors as well. It was almost time for her first fucking, and I instructed Brad to lower her legs so that she could relax, and then to come and kneel at my feet.

I reminded him that it was his duty to suck my cock back to hardness, for fucking his wife. He fell to his knees without hesitation and sucked my cock hungrily. My cock had been soft for quite a while, but the remnants of my last ejaculation were still oozing from the piss slit. Brad licked and sucked at the remaining cum as if it was his only source of nourishment, and then he began to suck my cock in earnest.

He did stop once to comment on how different and wonderful the extra black skin felt as he was sucking me, and I said, “If you think that’s good just wait until Jen feels it in her unprotected pussy!”

With my cock then almost hard, I got on my knees in front of Jen and had her scoot forward again and place her legs over my shoulders. I also instructed Brad to lie on his back and slide his head between my legs, so he could continue sucking my cock and balls as I sucked Jen’s pussy one last time. After my cock entered her, I would not put my mouth on her pussy again that night. I sucked her pussy and made sure to provide plenty of saliva to aid in her lubrication and waited until the moment that my cock was fully-hard again to stop.

I stood up with my hard shaft swaying before Jen and told Brad to resume his position behind her and help by holding her legs up and spreading them for me. I then placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy and asked her if she was ready. Jen was anxious to feel my thick cock in her and begged me to take her. In my mind there is only one way to fuck a pussy, especially when it's the first time and the woman needs to learn who is in charge.

I moved the head of my cock around in Jen’s wetness, and then entered her in one hard thrust. She made a guttural sound in reaction to the feeling of having her pussy fuller of cock than it had ever been before, and I could tell by the look on her face and in her eyes that she was mine for the taking. I moved into and out of her in long, rhythmic strokes, and I asked her if that fucking was better than any she had ever experienced.

Jen said, “Your cock is so much longer and thicker than Brad’s, and the extra skin around the head is stimulating my vagina as never before. Brad could never fuck me like this.”

The look on Brad’s face was one of submissiveness, dejection, and excitement, all at the same time, and he held his head down, not looking into my eyes. I was doing what I like to do best, fucking the pussy of a married woman whose husband has freely surrendered her to me. That is the feeling of dominance that I enjoy, but an even better moment was close at hand. After fucking Jen for fifteen minutes, I was feeling the beginnings of my next ejaculation. As I was on the verge of cumming, I pushed my cock fully into Jen’s cunt and as my cock began to jump and release a forceful stream of cum, I told Jen to open her eyes and for both Jen and Brad to look into my eyes.

It was a little hard to control my words in the midst of ejaculating, but after they were both focused on my face, I told them, “Look, I'm fucking Jen and shooting my potent sperm into her married, unprotected pussy. You have given yourselves to me this night, and I want you to know that if she if fertile, then I will make her pregnant at this instant. It’s happening now as my cum continues to fill her pussy!”

The look on their faces was both horror and excitement, all at the same time. The maternal instincts must have taken hold of Jen, because she was frenzied as almost continual orgasms racked her body. I held myself fully in her for several minutes, and as my cock began to deflate, I told Brad to get ready for the treat he had been seeking. He had recovered somewhat from the emotional onslaught of having his wife taken by me, and when my cock slipped out of Jen’s pussy, I spun the stool around, so the Jen’s just-fucked pussy was right in front of him. I told him to kneel in front of Jen as I held her legs back, and for him to begin licking and sucking his first creampie.

My cum didn't run out quickly at first, since I had deposited it deep within her, but then the first flows began. My moment of greatest joy was when I saw the first glob of my thick cum flow onto Brad’s tongue. My dominance was then complete. Brad had freely offered Jen to me, sucked my cock to prepare me to fuck her, held her in place as I fucked her, and then felt the impact of my ejaculating deep within her. Now, there was no denying his submissiveness. Brad was eating my cum, combined with the juices of his wife, and the look on his face was one of complete joy and surrender. It took us a while to recover from this fucking, and the next one would be just as intense.

We had refreshments delivered to the room and talked a little about the intensity of what had just happened. This experience had so far been everything that Jen and Brad had hoped for, and I learned that our previous email conversations were absolutely true. Jen had been anxious to be fucked by a large, black cock and to see Brad suck a cock. Brad was trying to explore his feelings of being submissive in the presence of a dominant man. I told them that my favorite position to use with couples is a sixty-nine, where the husband is under the wife while she's on her hands and knees above him, while I fuck her from behind.

After we had our refreshments and I felt that I was ready to continue, I told Brad to position himself between my legs on the bed, and to suck my cock back to hardness. He was eager to suck my cock and also wanted to spend some time sucking my balls. I let him know that there would be plenty of time later to suck my balls, but for the time being I wanted him to prepare my cock to fuck Jen again. He sucked me for about five minutes, and when I was almost hard, I told Brad to lie on his back, with his head near the foot of the bed. I then placed Jen above him in the sixty-nine position, and reminded her that she was not to touch Brad’s cock in any way while I was still in the room.

Brad was hungrily sucking Jen’s pussy because I told him to get her wet for me, and I noticed that he was enjoying a few oozing remnants of our last fucking. I watched that for a few minutes because I like to see a husband eat the semen that I have pumped into his wife, but then I was anxious to fuck her again. I stood on the floor at the end of the bed and presented my cock to Brad to finish making it hard. He gladly took my member into his mouth and sucked it back to its full length and thickness. I then gave Brad his instructions.

I told him, “Hold my cock in your hand and place it into the opening of Jen’s cunt, and rub it up and down in our combined juices to ensure that it's well lubricated. I also want you to suck our union after the first hard thrust, as I slowly fuck her, and I want you to suck on her clit, my shaft, and my balls. I will stroke slowly and sometimes stop, and I expect you to be sucking and licking us at the point where my cock disappears into Jen’s pussy. I will give you one last instruction when the time is right, but your job for now is to keep us well-lubricated and to be submissive to me while I'm fucking your wife.”

I moved into place behind Jen, and Brad gave Jen’s cunt one last suck to ensure that it was lubricated, and he also took my cock into his mouth one more time to ensure that it was hard. He then held my cock in Jen’s vulva, and slowly moved it up and down. His head was still close to the juncture of our organs, and without warning, I pushed his head aside and pushed myself deep into Jen’s pussy. After I developed a fucking rhythm that Jen and I were enjoying, I told Brad to begin his oral duties. I felt his mouth on my shaft each time I withdrew from Jen, and at times when I hesitated momentarily with my cock fully in her, he sucked my balls.

That leisurely fuck went on for quite some time, and I enjoyed feeling my cock slide across Brad’s face when he was sucking her clit, and he hungrily sucked and licked at my shaft as I withdrew from her pussy. That feeling was different from the first fucking because on the stool, he was holding Jen’s legs wide for me, which certainly was of assistance to me, but in this case, he was using his mouth to assist me in fucking his wife. I was able to fuck Jen in that way, enjoying Brad’s sucking mouth on our genitals, for quite a while since that was to be my third ejaculation of the evening. I finally felt that I was getting close to cumming, so I gave Brad his last instruction.

I told him, “Brad, continue licking and sucking us as you have been, but at the moment of my ejaculation, I want you to take my balls into your mouth and suck on them and keep them there until I tell you to stop.”

I then felt the cum starting to erupt, and I pushed my cock deep into Jen’s pussy, and told Brad, “Take my balls into your mouth and suck them.”

I then had the amazing feeling of spewing my sperm into an unprotected, white pussy, while the husband was holding the balls that had produced the sperm in his mouth, as he vigorously tongued and sucked them. What an irony it would be if Jen was impregnated at the moment Brad was sucking on the dark, heavy sack and balls that provided the sperm.

I held my cock in Jen as Brad continued to suck my low-hanging testicles, but as I felt my cock deflating, I told him to stop sucking them and put his head on the bed. I then withdrew my cock and didn’t even have to tell Brad to take it into his mouth and clean off our combined juices. There was still plenty of cum on my cock, and it was exciting to see the eagerness of Brad to suck it all up. But the best was about to come. As I looked down at Jen’s pussy, with Brad’s face just below it, I saw the first streams of my cum starting to drain out. One glob fell to his face, and I reminded him not to miss the opportunity to eat my cum that he wanted so badly to do.

He raised his mouth to Jen’s pussy and began sucking and licking like a man possessed. That was a little different experience than the first time he sucked her pussy and ate my cum on the stool. This time there was no delay in his feeding. Then without being told, Jen sat up on Brad’s face and smothered him with her sloppy cunt. It’s a wonder that Brad could breathe, and I know that he was having a hard time keeping up with the flow from her fucking, and some remaining ejaculate from our first coupling.

Jen, Brad, and I did stay in the room for one more fuck, but we also took our time to relax for a while and have some more refreshments. As I lay on the bed, my soft cock was resting heavily on my leg, and my balls were hanging even lower in the sack. Brad must have liked the view, because he asked if he could suck my cock before we started preparing for our last fuck of the evening. My cock was still a little sensitive from all the previous fucking, so I let him suck my balls. What a sight it was as Brad crawled up between my legs and started to gently suck my dark sack.

I won’t go into the details of our last coupling because many of the same things occurred as before. I will say that Jen and Brad were surprised that I could continue to a fourth ejaculation and that there was still a large amount of semen produced. I don’t know why I was blessed with the ability to cum so heavily, but it sure has provided me a lot of pleasure, and the couples that I have been with just can’t seem to get enough.

You might be interested to learn that Jen did get pregnant from our meeting that night, and nine months later they had a beautiful, dark-skinned baby boy. They made the decision early on to keep the baby, and during the time that she was pregnant, we met many more times in that hotel. I really enjoy that sweet, white pussy and just couldn’t seem to get enough of it.

Some have asked me if I can explain why some men like me are dominant, while others are submissive and will freely give their wives to me in that way. I don’t know the answer to that question, and I don’t really care to know. I just know that I am driven to fuck and cum in as many pussies as are made available to me, and I enjoy the feeling of having a wife freely given to me for my use. I especially like being able to fuck the unprotected pussies of those white wives, knowing that there is a chance of making them pregnant. Since I enjoy fucking white women, if one of them does become pregnant, it would be very hard for the husband to explain. However, watching the submissive husband eat my seed, knowing that he is taking my essence into his belly and making it part of him, is a big turn on for me.

As for the submissive men, I find it hard to understand how a man can fully surrender his wife to me for fucking, and totally on my terms. But I’m thankful that there are so many men who have enough hunger to suck my cock and eat my cum that they will surrender their wives to me. Those men do seem to have an unquenchable hunger for the semen and sperm of a dominant man, and I’m happy to provide it if they surrender their wives to me.

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments