Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Conflicting View

"First time for cuckold couple"

30
8 Comments 8
34.8k Views 34.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story

“Are you sure?” I asked my husband of sixteen years.

“Yes,” he replied.

“Truly sure,” I stressed.

“One hundred percent,” he replied.

“There’s no going back after I walk out the door.”

“Go,” he shouted.

I closed the door and took a deep breath. He had enough chances to stop me.

It was his fantasy but now my craving for an eager cock had taken over.

One hour later I opened the front door and ushered the guy inside. The apartment was quiet except for the whine of the air con. We walked to the bedroom which was bathed in the warm glow of a single table lamp.

Hubby was still sat there, naked, arms tied to the chair, the mask covering his eyes.

I caressed his scrotum and squeezed hard.

“Hi honey, I’m home,” I laughed.

He knew not to reply.

I turned and kissed the guy who responded by pushing his tongue deep into my mouth. A low moan escaped my lips as I felt his hand slid under my short dress and caress my ass. I felt his other hand pull at the zipper on the dress as he slid it down its full length. He teased it away from my shoulders and it fell in a heap on the floor around my ankles. He stood back and whistled. His eyes roamed over my body, my new black bra and matching panties complimenting the black sheer stockings fixed to the suspender belt around my torso. I reached behind and undid my bra allowing my 36C breasts the freedom to entice my new lover to kiss them.

He responded as I hoped, taking one nipple into his mouth and flicking it firmly with his tongue. He sucked greedily at my teat and I felt a dampness between my legs. I stopped him and lifted his shirt over his head. His toned body and large arms increasing my wetness. I undid his jeans and slid them down his legs, my eyes now level with the bulge hidden behind his boxers. I put my face close to it, imagining what lay behind. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband and looked up at him. I pushed down and felt them encounter the bulge, I pushed harder and his cock sprang out hitting my face. I could smell his sex and my hunger grew. My hand reached out and touched his cock for the first time. It was big, bigger than my husband who I could see was also hard.

“I have my hand on his cock, husband. It is so much bigger than yours…I may not be able to talk for a while as I need to make it wet so he can fuck me,” I teasingly said.

I noticed my husband’s cock twitch as I closed my mouth around my new lover’s large penis. I slid my mouth further down its shaft, totally engrossed in the moment, swirling my tongue around his pee hole as his cock swelled inside my mouth. I heard my lover tell me not to stop, describing my actions aloud for my husband. I came up for air and pushed him onto the bed sliding his underwear completely off. I looked at his cock jutting up from his very toned body. I guessed he was ten years younger than me and relished the thought of him pounding my pussy with his cock.

I continued to suck him until he pulled me round. I felt his hand pull my panties aside and watched as he put his tongue on my pussy. It licked at my bud and teased at the opening of my cunt. I was in heaven.

I eased my panties down, damp with the juices being released from within me and took the three steps to my husband. I held them to his nose and whispered to him.

“We will never be the same again, I am about to put his big cock in what used to be your pussy. I doubt I will even be able to feel your little dick again. From now on only your mouth will be allowed to make me orgasm and I do hope you like the taste of other men’s cum…I expect you will, as I know you like to eat your own.”

I returned to my lover and caressed his cock. Lowering my mouth, I sucked it again until it was hard and ready. I straddled his body and lowered my pussy onto it. It forced my cunt wider than anything I had had before. I put one hand over my mouth to supress any scream that might escape as its head pushed through my entrance and I watched as my labia closed around its shaft. I slowly continued to lower myself, occasionally raising a little to allow the opening to lubricate with my juices that were truly flowing. I bottomed out and felt his hairy balls tickle my freshly shaved pussy and ass that my husband had so lovingly prepared earlier.

“Oh lover that is so very good...It is all the way in husband, my ass is on his hairy balls and his cock buried deep inside me.” I related to my husband.

I eased back and forth rubbing my clit on his coarse pubic hair, his cock deep inside, reaming my pussy. I lifted off, feeling his full length and then lowered myself back on. I started to pick up speed spearing my pussy on his rigid cock as his hands were caressing and pulling my nipples. It wasn’t long before my first orgasm arrived and it swept over me like a wave. My passion was now fully aroused and my lover flipped me onto my back without his cock ever leaving my cunt. He drove it into me with an urgency. I felt my body react and another wave of ecstasy swept over me.

“That cock is so good. Fuck me. Harder. Fill me with your hot cum.” I cried.

I knew that my first load of cum was not far away and thrust back at my lover. I felt spurt after spurt hit the back of my pussy as he erupted, followed by several more. He filled me with his warm spunk and he slowed his thrusting.

“Husband…my pussy is now full of another man’s cum and I mean full. I hope you are happy. I felt his cream hit the top of my cunt and our juices are now entwined. That was the best fuck ever,” I told him.

“I see your little dick is very stiff husband. Would you like your reward?” I asked him.

My lover pulled his deflating cock from my hole and I asked him to bring my husband to me. As he stood I saw his fine cock glistening with our juices and cum hanging from his cock. He grabbed the chair and tipped it onto its back. I eased off the bed trying to retain the cum inside me until I stood over my husband’s face.

Telling my husband to open his mouth, I lowered slightly which opened my legs and I watched as the thick cum formed in a huge droplet at my pussy opening. The first bit missed and hit his nose but then I found my target as it dropped into his mouth. I squeezed my pussy muscles forcing copious amounts of cum towards its target and several large lumps dropped into his mouth. My lover knelt on the floor and rubbed his slime covered cock all over my husband’s nose and mouth.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

I reached down and pushed the residue into his mouth before we pulled the chair back upright. I switched off the bedside light, the room now only illuminated by a street light outside. I took off my husband’s mask and climbed onto the bed with my lover.

“Please fuck me again lover…my husband is still hungry.”

 

Husbands View

I heard the door close and was alone with my thoughts. Yes, I was sure. Yes, I was really sure and yes, I wanted her to do it.

I waited in the darkness. Time goes very slow tied to a chair in the darkness I discovered.

I heard laughter…then voices.

“Hi honey, I am home,” I heard my wife say.

I felt a hand. Her hand. Long nails caressing my cock and then squeezing my balls.

I could hear them kissing and a moan escaping her lips. My ears pricked to hear the slightest noise, to feed pictures into my imagination of what was happening.

A zip. That unmistakable sound. A long zip. It was her dress. I recalled the memory of earlier, her sliding the dress on, wiggling her pert ass into the silky material then turning to me and asking if I would mind doing the zipper up.

Was he undoing it or her? I wished it was me.

A giggle then a whistle. I imagined him looking at her. Her womanly frame clothed in black lace, her blonde hair cascading over her shoulders, the bra holding her 36c tits, her long stockinged legs with matching pants and suspender belt. I felt my cock twitch. More rustling.

Kissing? A moan…no, a gasp. Did he have a big cock? Had it made her gasp?

“I have my hand on his cock, husband. It is so much bigger than yours…I may not be able to talk for a while as I need to make it wet so he can fuck me.” I heard her say.

My cock twitched again as I imagined her bright red lips forming an O as she put his cock into her mouth.

“Mmm that’s it, take it all. Suck my cock. Oh, you're good… kiss my balls… she’s so good,” the guy said.

I wanted to tell him he did not know the half of how good she is. I thought of the early days when we fucked for fun, at a moment’s notice. When she blew me when I was driving. When we fucked in the public toilets at the seaside after she had teased the youths at the fairground, her skirt riding up on the waltzer as we bounced, exposing her shaven mound to them. The time on the plane, pulling me off under a jacket and laying in my lap pretending to be asleep cleaning the mess up.

More slurping and moans. I imagined her on her knees, her head buried into his groin. Maybe he was licking at her pussy, her beautifully formed labia parting to expose her pink secret.

It seemed like forever, lost in my memories, when suddenly I felt her close. I could smell her aroma. She must be oozing juice. I felt lace against my face, her panties, warm and moist. Not moist, wet almost wringing. She pushed the damp gusset into my mouth.

She whispered “We will never be the same again, I am about to put his big cock in what used to be your pussy. I doubt I will even be able to feel your little dick again. From now on only your mouth will be allowed to make me orgasm, oh, and I do hope you like the taste of other men’s cum, though I expect you will, as I know you like to eat your own.”

I sucked on the fabric trying to extract her juice, my cock hard from my excitement. I longed for her touch, to grip my cock, to rub her hands over its shaft and tease the cum from it. I heard the bed creak and I imagined her climbing back onto it, her pert naked ass sticking out. How much would I give to tongue her now, to stick my tongue into her nectar and rim her anus? I stopped sucking on the gusset so I could hear every sound. I heard a moan. Several moans and a sigh.

“Oh lover, that is so very good… by the way, husband, it is all the way in, my ass is sat on his hairy balls and his big cock deep inside me, I feel so full” she said.

I imagined her on top of him, pushing her freshly shaved pussy onto his cock. That pussy I had so lovingly shaved and washed. That pussy I may never be allowed to fuck again.

The darkness was accentuating my senses, I pictured her facing him, leaning over and kissing him as she screwed his cock deep into her womb. I could hear their bodies slapping together as the speed of their fucking increased. They stopped for a second then started again. She was moaning, and with every thrust, I heard the air being expelled from her lungs.

“That is so good. Fuck me. Fill me with your hot cum,” she screamed.

The sounds of their fucking went on and on until the noise reached a crescendo and suddenly stopped. All I could hear was panting, mouths sucking fresh oxygen into their expanded lungs.

“Husband…my pussy is now full of another man’s cum and I mean full. I hope you are happy. I felt his hot cum hit the top of my cunt and our juices are now entwined. That was the best fuck ever,” she said.

I felt deflated by her words. Hurt. We must have had better fucks in all our years together. I tried to think of good ones. The all night one in Las Vegas, she had said it was fantastic…

“I see your cock is very stiff husband. Would you like your reward?” She asked me.

I felt the chair being moved and suddenly I was on my back. I expected her to feel me, perhaps even rub me off, to relieve my tension. My disappointment was immense.

“Open your mouth,” she commanded.

I felt pressure on my balls, a foot pushing down. I opened my mouth and felt something hit my nose. Then I felt something drip into my mouth, a lot of something. It tasted salty. Realization dawned, it was their combined juices. It tasted different to ours and there was a lot more of it. She had been conditioning me over the last few months to eat my own cum. Every time we played and when she masturbated me she made me eat it. A large lump hit my throat causing me to gag a little. I felt something soft against my cheek, rubbing a wetness over me. Then a finger scooping the residue into my eager mouth. Her pussy was close I could tell, I could feel her thighs against my head. I stretched my tongue out trying to find her folds but to no avail.

Then she was gone. The chair was upright again and the mask removed. I strained my eyes for a glimpse of my beautiful wife in the gloom but could only make out shadowy figures as my eyes adjusted. I found myself thinking why…why did I want this…why did I push for this… is this a one off or the beginning of the end…my mind racing, so many questions.

“Please fuck me again lover… husband is still hungry,” she laughed.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by DoctorBlue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments