Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Cuckold to My Slut Wife from the Start

"I meet a slut dancer in Germany and become her cuckold husband before and after we were married."

55
6 Comments 6
45.9k Views 45.9k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Famous Story

My wife Liesel and I are now in our fifties and living an active cuckold lifestyle in the Indianapolis suburbs where I grew up. This might seem unusual to many people since I am a doctor and she is a nurse and we live in a very conservative small town. But the real story here is how this way of life came about.

My name is Ed, and I graduated from high school in 1972. I had some interest in medical science but wasn't sure what I specifically wanted to do. So, I went to a community college in the area. I took as many pre-medical related courses as I could in their two-year program. But, by the time I graduated with a two-year degree in 1974, I had run out of money, and still really didn’t know what I wanted to do.

My solution to the problem was to apply to join the Air Force and request an enlisted medical support training program, and fortunately I was accepted. After training I was assigned to the Ramstein Air Base hospital in Germany, to serve the remainder of my four years of active duty.

I pretty much just focused on work for my first several months at the hospital on the base. The bar scene didn’t interest me very much, even though I was then twenty-one years old. And besides, I usually worked the evening shift at the hospital and didn’t get off work until 1:00 am or later in the morning. I started looking for other ways to mingle with the local people, and hopefully meet a local girl.

I was eligible to eat all my meals in the base cafeteria, but I found a nice, twenty-four-hour diner right outside the base entrance where I started going for breakfast in the early morning hours. I was never in a big hurry, so I took my time getting to the diner and hung around for a while after I had finished eating. I soon noticed that a very pretty German girl came into the diner shortly after 2:00 am almost every night, and she was always alone. After seeing her there for several weeks, I finally got the courage to introduce myself.

Her name is Liesel, and she spoke very good English with a cute German accent. She was twenty years old, five feet and seven inches tall and looked to weigh about one hundred and twenty-five pounds. She is a classic German beauty and looked a lot like the actress Diane Kruger who was Nicolas Cage’s love interest in the 'National Treasure' movies, except Liesel’s tits are larger and looked to be a full D-cup. I started timing my visits to the diner to arrive when she did, and we became good friends.

She told me that she is a waitress and dancer at a local bar that is primarily patronized by the men from the air base. She normally wore a short skirt and a tight blouse with the buttons half undone and was tunningly sexy. The bar closed at 2:00 pm every night and that is why she came to the diner the same time every night for breakfast, except for Sunday and Monday nights when the bar was closed.

I requested to have the night shift at the hospital permanently since it was very convenient with Liesel and I working similar evening shifts. My request was easily approved since most of the guys wanted to be off in the evenings. We eventually started meeting in the daytime before work as well as at night. I was falling in love with her and I thought she felt the same about me. The only friction we had was when I said I could get a night off and come see her in the club. She was adamant that I shouldn’t come there since her boss has a policy against friends or family interfering with her at work.

We normally held hands and kissed some, but I was always polite and didn't want to be pushy with her sexually. I was actually thinking of making her my wife and wanted to show her the utmost respect. Then one night we went to her apartment after our late breakfast, and our relationship changed dramatically for the better. We were kissing on her couch and she gently took my hand and placed it on her big breasts.

When I hesitated a little she said, “Ed, I really appreciate that you haven’t pressed me for sex. Heaven knows that all the other guys I've dated have tried to get me into bed on the first date. But I know that we have a special relationship and I want to feel closer with you. So, come on, baby, and loosen up a little. I know that you respect me and that makes me want you even more.”

We resumed kissing as Liesel unfastened the buttons and let her blouse fall open. I began rubbing those gorgeous breasts as we kissed deeply. We were both getting turned on and breathing deeply and she slowly laid back on the couch. I pulled away from kissing her and began to suck her tits. It was an amazing feeling holding those heavy globes of flesh in my hands and tasting her salty nipples.

She had not had time to shower, and I’m sure that I was tasting her dried sweat from a night of dancing at work. But her taste just excited me more. My libido was kicking in and I started kissing her belly just below her tits and was working my way down to her pubic area.

I couldn’t help but think of the fun I had with a girl named Jeannie in my senior year of high school. She taught me the joy of sucking pussy, and I just love the smell and taste of it. I have a small dick, so she didn’t have a lot of interest in fucking me. I also have to admit that Jeannie and I had a rather unusual relationship. She was dating other boys at the same time I was seeing her, and I finally learned that I had often been sucking her pussy right after other boys had fucked her.

It’s hard to explain, but I really like the taste, smell and texture of the juices flowing from her well-fucked pussy. Sucking her cum-filled pussy like that must seem gross to most people, but for me it's a very pleasing nectar. She told me that none of the other boys would suck her pussy like that because they thought she was a slut. She felt close to me for sucking her like that, and we dated until she moved away to go to college.

But back to Liesel, I was kissing and licking her belly and getting close to her belly button. And, I was starting to pick up her strong, musky scent, and it reminded me of the aroma of Jeannie’s pussy after she had been fucked and the fluids were getting a little riper. It's that aroma of sweat and pussy juices mixed with a load or more of cum from other men. At about that time Liesel realized where I was heading and she reaching down to hold my head to keep me from going lower.

She said, “Ed, please don’t go down on me right now. I’ve been on my feet all evening and dancing and haven’t had time to shower. I feel dirty and nasty down there.”

Then I pleaded with her saying, “Please, Liesel, I just love the smell of your sex and I very badly want to taste you. You couldn’t have known this about me until now, but I can’t think of anything sexier than sucking your pussy after your long night of work. So please, baby, let me taste you right now before you've showered.”

Liesel then said, “None of my past boy friends would even think of going down on me after work, if ever. Most of them think it's nasty to suck a pussy, and I just got used to the fact that no men would do that for me. Some of them even thought I was a slut for working in a bar as a dancer and all they wanted to do was fuck me. If you’re determined to suck my pussy, just be warned that it might be nastier than you think down there. Don’t blame me if it grosses you out.”

I could tell by her smell and her comments that she was giving me a serious warning, and that she was likely doing more than just dancing at the club. There were a mixture of odors, but the smell of stale cum was stronger than the rest of them and was unmistakable.

I tried to give her some comfort by saying, “Thank you so much, Liesel for letting me do this. I promise that I won’t be grossed out about anything that concerns you. Nothing about you could be nasty as far as I’m concerned.”

She eased her grip on my head and I continued kissing her lower until I reached the waist band of her skirt. I reached to the side and unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt. She raised her ass up a little as I pulled the skirt away. I was then looking at the most gorgeous pubis mound and vulva that I clearly saw through her narrow, thin and wet panties. Her panties were obviously soaked with cum, and I covered her panty-covered pussy with my mouth and began sucking the juices from her. She also had cum and her juices running down the inside of her thighs, and I sucked that clean as well. The taste was everything that I remembered from Jeannie and more. I was sucking on her vulva as my tongue worked up and down her slit and on her clitoris.

After a few minutes of sucking her like that, Liesel arched her back and pushed her pussy even harder into my mouth and almost screamed, “Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! I have never felt anything like that before and I’m having a climax. Keep sucking me, baby and I’ll have another one for you. I can feel all the juices from my pussy flowing into your mouth.”

After her second climax subsided I backed off a little and pulled down her panties. Her thick pussy lips were covered with neatly trimmed, blonde hair and I still saw some of her juices and cum remnants oozing from her cunt. I covered her pussy with my mouth again and tongued her until I knew that I had swallowed all her aromatic and tasty juices. I moved back up until our heads were together and began kissing her again. She seemed a little reluctant to kiss me at first, probably for fear of tasting the nasty fluids that I had sucked from her pussy.

She then pulled back a little and said, “Ed, what you did for me felt just wonderful. No one has ever before done that for me. But I have something I need to tell you, something about my work at the club.”

I replied, “You don’t need to tell me anything about your work at the club. And besides, I might have more insight than you think.”

She continued, “I just have to tell you about my work. I am a waitress some of the time, but if we have enough customer demand, I also do lap dances. And not just normal lap dances like most of the girls do. There is a small, private room behind the lap dance area where special customers pay one hundred dollars for extra services, while regular lap dances are only thirty dollars. Please don’t be angry with me, but I usually work in that back area, and the lap dances there end in bareback sex.”

I interrupted her and said, “Please, Leisel, I told you that nothing about you could gross me out. You don’t need to tell me any more about your work.”

But she continued, “I end up stripping, sucking their cocks, and then throwing my leg over their laps and fucking them, right there in their chairs while they suck my big tits. Most of my steady customers have big cocks, and I just love the fullness a big cock gives my pussy. I’m on birth control, so I’m not worried about getting pregnant. I don’t like them to wear condoms because I just love the feeling of their cum shooting in as they hold their cock heads against my cervix. That’s why I told you not to come by the club. I didn’t want you to know what a slut I am for fucking all of those men.”

I said, “You could never be a slut to me. I’ll explain myself after you finish what you have to say.”

Liesel continued, “The reason I tried to stop you from sucking my pussy tonight is because I like to wait as long as possible to clean up. I just love the feeling of the cum and my juices in my pussy, soaking the gusset of my panties, and running down my legs. And tonight, I had three customers in the back room within an hour of quitting time. You sucked my pussy and licked their cum off of my thighs before I could clean up. I know that you had to taste and swallow a lot of cum from those men. So please don’t be angry with me, Ed. I tried to stop you from sucking my soiled pussy like that.”

EmmaWright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaWright

 

Then I said, “I’m not angry with you, and in fact I love you even more. I could tell from your strong aroma as I got down to your belly button that you had been recently fucked. The fact is I love sucking a well-fucked pussy and the nastier the better. You don’t know this yet, but my dick is smaller than average. I learned from a wonderful girl named Jeannie in high school that I could compensate for my small dick by sucking her pussy."

"I even sucked her pussy after she had fucked other boys. That’s how I knew the smell of your cum-filled pussy, and I was eager to suck you. I hope you don’t think I’m depraved for liking to suck a nasty, cum-filled pussy like that. I really can’t explain it but knowing that you're fucking other men and feeding me all of your combined juices makes me love you even more.”

Liesel had tears in her eyes as she said, “I have never had a man show me his love like you did sucking my pussy like that. Most men treat me like a slut, but you can look past all that and see the real me. We have the perfect relationship where I can make a living fucking those big cocks that I like so much, and you can fulfill your desires by sucking my pussy clean. I would still like to fuck your little dick from time to time, but I think you know that I’ll probably always need to feel those bigger cocks inside me. You just did so much for me and made me very happy. Is there anything I can do for you?”

I thought for a moment and said, “One thing that I never got to do with Jeannie was watch her fuck another boy. What I would like to do is come by your club and hide in that back area and watch you fuck another man, or several men if the timing is right.”

 Liesel smiled and said, “That would be so hot to know that you are watching me fuck a customer. There is a little utility closet in that back area and we could sneak you in there a couple of hours before closing time. It always seems like most of my customers come in toward the end of the evening. And if you come tomorrow night, one of my best customers will be there. He’s a colonel from the base and has a very big cock.”

I got off work a little early the next night and arrived at the club at midnight. Liesel led me to the closet in the back area when no one was looking, and I sat on a chair by the slightly opened door waiting for her customer to arrive. I was only about six feet from the chair for the customer and a little to the side and rear. This gave me an excellent view of where their genitals would be joined.

You can just imagine my surprise when I saw the colonel, who was chief of surgery at the base hospital, show up. I know him very well and he is a big man at six feet and three inches tall and weighing about two hundred pounds. He gave Liesel a kiss on the cheek and then sat in the chair. Liesel began her seductive dance in front of him and had soon removed all her clothes. She then leaned down to unfasten and lower his pants and underwear to his ankles.

His cock looks huge and must have been about eight inches long and it was still soft. Liesel went to her knees to suck him, and I was amazed at how much of it she took into her mouth and throat. I really got excited when she looked over at me and winked, with her mouth still full of his cock. It only took him a few minutes to get fully hard, and his meat must have been almost ten inches long and so thick that Liesel could not touch her fingers together when gripping him.

Liesel then stood up and straddled his groin and lowered herself onto that impressive cock. Then she swiveled her hips while moving up and down on his cock, fucking him with a kind of corkscrew motion that must have felt amazing on his big cock. She could not have fucked my little dick like that. The colonel was holding and sucking her big, bouncing tits as she continued fucking him, and it didn’t take very long for him to cum.

Within only five minutes I saw his balls tighten up and he moaned, “Oh fuck, Liesel, that feels so good. Now take my cum you nasty slut.”

Then Liesel said, “It feels so good having your cock pressed against my cervix as you unload into me. Give me all of your juice colonel.”

Liesel then held still, fully impaled on his cock as it throbbed and pulsed, unloading deep within her. The colonel then got dressed and let the room. Liesel also got dressed, but before she could come over to me in the closet another customer came into the back room for her. He is an enlisted man that I recognized from the base, and Liesel treated him to the same corkscrew fucking that she had done for the colonel. Then two other men came in, and Liesel finished fucking the last one only a few minutes before the bar closed.

We then hurried back to her apartment and I was treated to a massive load of cum from her well-fucked pussy. She sat on my face and rubbed her pussy on me while I sucked and licked her vulva and thighs clean. I tried to press my face fully into her pussy, and really enjoyed it when she had a climax with me sucking her and filled my mouth with her juices and the rest of the cum from the men who fucked her at the club.

We continued dating, with me sucking her pussy clean of the cum of other men every night that she worked. I then asked her to marry me when I had about a year to go on my enlistment. She accepted my proposal and an interesting thing happened at our engagement party.

By then, I had increased in rank to non-commissioned officer, so we had the party at the NCO club on the base. Liesel looked stunning that night in a tight dress that accentuates her shapely ass and big breasts, and most of the guys couldn’t keep their eyes off her. I really didn’t spend much time hanging out with the guys since I focused all my free time on Liesel, but I did know a few guys that were fairly good friends. All of them came up to me at one time or another during the evening to share what they thought was a big secret about Liesel.

My friend, Mitchell, was typical of the others and said, “Damn, Ed, Liesel is a beautiful and sexy woman, but there's something you should know about her. Don’t hate me for being the one to tell you this, but she is a lap dancer at the club outside the base, and probably half the guys in the room have fucked her. You really shouldn’t marry a slut like that.”

I looked at Mitchell and smiled and said, “I know exactly what she does for a living, and I love her for it. She probably fucks mostly officers because her price is so high, but I know that she also fucks plenty of enlisted men. I don’t mind if you fuck her too, if you’re willing to pay for it.”

We got married two months after that party, and then Liesel moved back to Indiana with me when my enlistment was completed. My previous interest in medical science and experience in the military confirmed for me that I wanted to be a doctor. I went to medical school and Liesel found a job at a strip club in the area. The GI Bill helped a lot with my college expenses, but we needed Liesel’s earnings to give us a decent lifestyle.

We continued the same pattern that we established in Germany, and she was fucking at least three or four guys each night that she worked, and I continued to be her cuckold husband. I had developed an almost insatiable lust for sucking cum from her pussy, and she had to have a steady diet of those big cocks fucking her. We were a good match.

I finished medical school and residenc and established a urology practice in our suburban town near Indianapolis. Liesel then decided to go to nursing school, so I was then able to support her going to school. She also continued lap dancing, but only four nights a week. But even before she completed her education and became an RN, she was helping me part-time in my medical practice.

It was exciting and only natural for her to assist me and get a chance to see, and sometimes even touch some of the cocks of my patients. But the real fun began after she became an RN, and I had developed a urology specialty in helping men with reproductive problems and erectile dysfunction.

It all started innocently when one of my patients needed to supply a sperm sample. We provided some porn magazines for masturbation material in a special room for that purpose, but this one guy, John, was just too nervous and couldn’t shoot his cum for us. Without my knowledge, Liesel offered to help. She went into the room with him and took off her top and bra and let him feel her big tits.

When that didn’t work, she offered to jack him off, which didn’t work either. She finally sucked his cock, and just before ejaculating, she pulled her mouth away and put the tip of his cock into the collection vial. I was horrified when she told me about it and knew that I could have lost my license over a stunt like that. But at same time it excited me to know that Liesel had done that for him. That was just the beginning.

Over time Liesel helped many of our patients provide sperm samples and to verify whether they had erectile dysfunction. She even began fucking some of the men to prove that they could still get hard. I installed a one-way mirror between that room and one of my examination rooms, and sometimes got to watch Liesel sucking and fucking our patients. Many of our patients must have told friends about their experience at our practice, because our list of men who claimed to have a hard time ejaculating or getting hard grew larger and larger. The benefit of seeing all those men soon became apparent.

The time that Liesel had been fucking other men during the 1970s and early-1980s was relatively safe as far as sexually transmitted diseases are concerned. Most of the potential problems could be solved with a dose of penicillin, but Liesel never had a problem anyway. But by the middle of the 1980s, HIV/AIDS and several new herpes-related viruses were becoming more prevalent, and it was becoming dangerous to continue our cuckold lifestyle with her having bareback sex.

Our urology practice gave us the perfect opportunity to examine men for diseases while at the same time seeing the size of their cocks. We started grooming some of the disease free and more-well-endowed patients to fuck Liesel either in the office or after hours in our home. And honestly, it really wasn’t that hard to find men who wanted to fuck her, even though most of them were married. She was still beautiful and had that gorgeous heart-shaped ass and those pendulous tits.

Liesel was no longer working as a lap dancer, but we were able to arrange for many of our patients to fuck her. She sometimes fucked them in our office, but I liked it best when she fucked them in our home in the evenings or on the weekend. At home I could watch them fuck and then suck her pussy clean of their fresh juices. Then something new happened.

One night, Liesel had just finished fucking a more-dominant kind of guy with an eight-inch, thick cock, and he said, “Get over here and suck my cock clean, Doc. I know that you have been sucking my cum from her cunt anyway, so it couldn’t hurt to suck me a little.”

His logic somehow made sense, and I moved over to the edge of the bed and sucked his cock clean, and until it was hard again. He then fucked her again and I cleaned him again. I really enjoyed sucking his cock, and I can only wonder why I hadn't tried it before then. That started a whole new dynamic in our relationship, and I began sucking most the men both before and after they fucked her.

Now we are in our 50s, and Liesel and I get all the cock and cum we want from our urology practice patients. I know that it's risky having that kind of relationship with our patients, but most of the men are married, and it would be a big problem for them too if they told anyone.

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments