Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Cuckold's Second Chance

"A boy who sucked my cum-filled pussy in high school becomes my cuckold husband over 20 years later."

121
25 Comments 25
73.8k Views 73.8k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Famous Story
Join now to listen to this story

The story of my journey from being a nice girl to a slut in high school, and then finally marrying one of the boys to make him my cuckold husband should be both interesting and stimulating to you. My name is Jeannie, and my husband Ed and I are now forty years old and happily married, but this story starts during my junior year in high school.

It was in the mid-1980s in Orlando, and I had just turned sixteen in the summer before school started. I had not had very much attention from boys up to that point, but my body developed since the end of the last school year, and I then had very lovely D-cup breasts and a shapely, tear drop ass. I'm five feet and five inches tall and weighed one hundred and fifteen pounds, and my long brunette hair and green eyes complimented my pretty face.

I really enjoyed dating the boys at my school, and at first, I heeded my mother’s warnings and rejected their advances to rub my tits and pussy, but after three months of dating I was beginning to enjoy feeling them rubbing me. The real change in my attitudes towards sex came one night when one of the senior boys succeeded in taking my bra off and sucking my tits. At the same time, getting his fingers into my pussy and was rubbing my clit, as I was rubbing the big lump of his cock in his pants.

He gave me an orgasm from him fingering me, and although we didn’t fuck that night, I knew that I really wanted to. I talked to my mother about it, and she reluctantly agreed to help me get birth control pills, and within a few weeks I was protected and eager to be fucked. We didn’t hear as much about diseases in those days, and the ones we knew about could easily be cured with penicillin. My main concern was in not getting pregnant, and I wanted to feel a bare cock in my vagina.

I went out on a date with that same senior boy again and really surprised him when I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out of his pants at the same time he was sucking my tits and fingering my pussy. I just loved the feeling of his cock in my hands, and I’m guessing that it's about seven inches long and of average thickness. As I continued stroking his cock he put his hand on my head and guided me down to take that hard piece of meat into my mouth. I had my first taste of cock and precum and just loved it.

He had an older car with big, bench seats, and he finally leaned down to suck on my pussy while I was sucking his cock. That was my first experience with that position, and he later told me it was called a sixty-nine. We continued sucking each other for a while, but then I surprised him even further when I pulled away, turned around in the seat, and pulled him on top of me. It took no convincing for him to quickly sink his hard cock into very wet pussy, and I felt no pain since my hymen had already been broken by playing sports at school.

I just loved the feeling of his stiff cock in my tight pussy, and it seemed like the more he fucked me the more I had to have. I don’t think that I'm technically a nymphomaniac or anything, but I was having orgasm after orgasm and my pussy still tingled for more. He finally stiffened up and ejaculated into me, and I was still trying to fuck him as his cock softened and he pulled it out of me.

I dated him a couple of more times and noticed that he didn't want to suck my pussy any more but would just get right to fucking me and shooting his cum into me. Maybe he felt that he didn’t want to put his mouth where his cock had been because it would be nasty, but I really missed having my pussy sucked.

It was then January of the next year, and I was being asked out on dates by more and more guys, and I was enjoying fucking all of them. I just loved feeling those hard cocks pushing into me, and still couldn’t seem to get enough. I especially like the feeling of being filled with cum and having it run out of me and down my ass. As my reputation as an easy fuck grew, it seemed that the boys just wanted to fuck me, and there was no longer any pretense of even going to a movie or to dinner. They would pick me up or even just come to my home when my parents were at work, and I usually sucked their cocks and then they fucked me.

I really wanted to have my pussy sucked too, but finally one of the boys was candid with me and let me know that I was just a slut to them, and they thought it would be nasty to suck my pussy since so many boys were fucking me. Sometimes two or three boys would be with me at the same time, and I would often be sucking the cock of one of the guys while another was fucking me, and then they would change places. One time I even fucked seven of the football players at a party after a game, and despite being soaked in their cum and a little sore, I wanted even more cock when they were finished with me.

As the summer before my senior year began, I got a phone call from a boy named Ed who is my age and going to be a senior in our rival high school across town. He said, “Hi, Jeannie, a friend of mine gave me your number, and said that you're a beautiful girl and that I might like to take you out.”

I wasn’t stupid, and just assumed that word about me being an easy fuck had spread to the other school, and Ed just wanted to get some of my pussy. I was still being fucked at least 10 times per week by the boys from my school, so I agreed to go out with Ed, but decided that I would not let him get into my pants until after the first few dates. We started dating, and Ed was the perfect gentleman.

He never tried to feel me up and was always polite, and the most we had done on the first three dates was to hug and kiss. I was beginning to think maybe he hadn't heard about what a slut I am, and I was beginning to like him so much that my pussy was itching to fuck him. We went to the drive-in theater on our next date and parked in the last row, which is where many of the kids parked to make out. Ed had an old Ford sedan with a bench seat in the back seat, and we moved there to be more comfortable.

We started out watching the movie, but then started hugging and kissing and fogging up the windows. He was still being a gentleman, so I made the first move and placed my hand on the inside of his thigh and started rubbing ever closer to his cock. He took that as a sign to begin rubbing my tits, and soon he had my blouse open and bra off and was eagerly sucking my round and full tits.

The more he sucked my tits the more turned on I got, and I soon moved my hand to his cock, and he placed his hand between my legs and started rubbing my pussy. I unfastened his pants and lowered them and leaned down to take his cock into my mouth.

He has a small dick, probably only about four and a half inches long and not very thick, but I needed to be fucked and didn’t care how big it is. I continued sucking his dick, and I really enjoyed the taste of his meat and the smell of his crotch. Then I got an idea and asked, “Have you ever tasted a pussy? Would you like to suck mine while I’m sucking your dick?”

I could tell that Ed had no experience with any of that, and I found out later that night that I was the first girl he had ever gotten that far with. But he followed my lead and twisted around on the seat, and then pulled down my shorts and white cotton underwear, and tentatively moved his mouth to my cunt. I resumed sucking his little dick, and then heard him sniffing the aroma of my pussy as he closed his lips over my labia. I sensed that he was tasting my juices, and then his tongue plunged into me and he began hungrily sucking my pussy.

That was his first contact with a pussy, and he just loved the taste of me and my thick, hairy labia. Girls didn’t shave their pussies back then the way they do now, but I did trim mine and my labia were covered by a thick layer of neatly-trimmed, dark hair. Ed was so turned on eating me out that he placed his hands on my ass and pulled my pussy as hard as he could into his mouth.

If he had heard about me being a slut and fucking all those other boys, it sure didn’t seem to bother him. It felt so good having my pussy sucked again, and I had really missed it. I can remember thinking that his lack of a big cock was more than made up for by his apparent love of sucking my pussy.

I had two orgasms while he was eating my pussy, and since he had not cum yet, I pulled away and turned around in the seat, so I could fuck him. Since that was his first time he wasn't sure of what to do, but I soon had him on top of me and lined up to shove his dick into me.

As he entered my pussy he gasped, “Oh, Jeannie that feels so good. You're the first girl I've has sex with. I had no idea that a pussy would feel that good around my dick. I also love sucking your sweet pussy, and I’ll do that for you as often as you’ll let me.”

Ed was soon fucking smoothly into and out of my pussy, and I slid down farther on the seat and pulled him up a little so the top of his dick would rub against my clit. Since I was Ed’s first piece of pussy and I had already been sucking him, he didn’t last long. Within a couple of more minutes his dick was throbbing, and he was shooting his cum into my vagina. I didn't have an orgasm with him fucking me, so I tried to keep him in me, even as he began to soften.

Then I said, “Ed, I didn’t have an orgasm. Would you mind sucking my pussy again to help me cum?”

I’m sure that Ed didn't plan that ahead of time since I was the first girl he had fucked, but he didn’t hesitate at all in turning around in the seat into the sixty-nine position again and pulling my pussy to his mouth. He must have realized that he was swallowing his own cum, but he pulled me over on top of him and dove in and sucked my pussy with more enthusiasm than even the first time before we had fucked. I could hardly believe my good luck at finding a boy who was so hungry for my pussy that he didn’t even mind eating his own cum.

It felt so good having him suck me again that I sat up on his face as far as I could in the car and smothered him with my thick labia as he continued to swallow our juices. I soon had another orgasm, and felt our combined juices flowing out of my pussy and into his mouth. After I came down from my orgasm, I lay back down on him and sucked his cock as he continued feasting on my pussy. I was able to take his cock and both balls into my mouth at the same time, and we continued to suck one another like that for another twenty minutes.

We finally separated and got dressed, and after going to the concession stand for some refreshments, we just sat in the car and talked and even watched the movie a little. I then said to him, “Tell me more about how you got my name. Did you hear anything about my reputation from other boys?”

Ed then said, “I’m sorry, but I have to admit that I first contacted you because a friend from your school told me that you are very pretty and an easy lay. I had never had sex before, so I thought that might be a good opportunity to get laid. But then when we started dating you seemed so nice and you didn’t seem like a slut to me, so I really started liking you. I don’t care what you do with other boys, so long as I can be with you some of the time.”

That situation ended up better than I could have hoped and as we entered our senior year, I continued dating Ed while at the same time fucking the boys from my school. Ed always sucked my pussy on our dates, whether we fucked or not, and I felt like he really liked me a lot, and somehow even respected me.

Then one Saturday when my parents weren’t home, three of the boys from my school had been over fucking me, and not five minutes after they left Ed came to the door and rang the doorbell. I hadn't had time to take a shower and clean up, so I just put on a robe and let him in.

He said, “Jeannie, I was out running some errands and started thinking about your sweet pussy, and I just had to stop by to see if I could suck you.”

I tried to put him off by saying, “A few of my friends were over and I haven’t had a chance to clean up and feel dirty, so why don’t you wait a few minutes while I take a quick shower?”

Ed pleaded, “Please, Jeannie, I have to taste you right now. I don’t care that your friends were here or what they did.”

SaintHornyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaintHornyTS

I saw that I couldn't convince Ed to wait, so I took his hand and led him to my bedroom. I dropped my robe and lay back on the bed naked, as Ed crawled between my legs and moved up to my sloppy pussy. He hesitated slightly when he saw my swollen, hairy labia coated in cum with some cum even leaking out of me, but he covered my pussy with his mouth and sucked and licked me for so long that I had another orgasm and shot my juices into his mouth.

He even slid his arms under my thighs to get a better grip on me and rolled me over on top of him. I then sat up on his face as the remainder of the cum from those three other boys drained from me and into his sucking mouth. When we were finished I took a shower and then we sat on the couch and talked about him sucking that cum from me.

I said, “Damn, Ed, didn’t you realize that when I said I had friends over and needed to clean up that I might just have been recently fucked? Did you know that you were eating the cum from those three boys?”

Ed looked back at me shyly and said, “You’ve never made a secret of the fact that you continue to fuck other boys even while we're dating, and ever since that first night when I sucked my own cum from your pussy, I have wanted to suck your pussy after other guys have fucked you. I waited down the street until I saw them leave, and then stopped by in hopes that you would be filled with their cum. I know that it seems nasty and it probably is, but I just love sucking your pussy and don’t mind that you’ve just been fucked by other boys.”

That was turning into the perfect situation for me, and I could have all the big cock I wanted, and still have a boy who cared deeply for me suck my pussy clean. Ed was getting to the point that all he wanted to do was suck my pussy, and we almost never fucked anymore. We continued dating and I continued fucking the boys from my school until we graduated in June. Toward the end Ed was planning all his visits and dates with me to follow when other boys had just fucked me.

Unfortunately for both of us, Ed went out of state to college after graduation and his parents moved out of the area. He came to visit me a few times, but with his parents no longer in town it became harder to see him. By the summer of his sophomore year we weren’t seeing each other at all anymore, and even though he continued to write to me for a few more months, we soon lost all contact.

I went to college in Orlando, and after graduation I got a good administrative job at a small manufacturing company in the Orlando area. I continued to fuck some of the boys that I knew from high school, and even added a few new ones in my apartment complex and some of the married men at work, but I was still treated like a slut by most of the men that knew my background, and I really missed having my pussy sucked the way Ed had done for me. I did eventually get married to a man introduced to me by a friend.

He had moved to Orlando from out of town and didn’t know about my past. I tried to change my ways and become a faithful wife, and I was able to refrain from fucking other men for several years. But finally, the urges for more cock just became too strong, and I started fucking other men again. My husband eventually found out that I was fucking men behind his back, and he wasn’t as understanding as Ed had been.

We were divorced after ten years of marriage, but luckily, we didn't have any children. After my divorce I continued fucking other men every chance I got, and I just couldn’t seem to get enough cock to satisfy my very strong urges.

Then last year I got a happy and welcome surprise. A large manufacturing company in New Jersey had acquired my company, and one of their executives was moving to Orlando to take charge of our division. You can just imagine my surprise when the new manager arrived, and we had our first transition meeting, that I recognized him as my Ed from high school.

He had gained a little weight and filled out his physique, and also had longer hair and was wearing glasses. But I just knew that it was him. He didn’t recognize me since I had also gained a few pounds in all of the right places and my hair was cut short and was dyed a streaked blonde color. And of course, I then had a different last name from my marriage. I decided to wait to reintroduce myself until the meeting was over, and we could talk privately.

Ed had taken over the conference room as his temporary office until we could rearrange our office space to accommodate him, so I knocked on the door and walked right in. Then I said, “Hi, Ed, do you remember me?”

He looked up from the papers on the table and stared at me for a seconds, smiled and then asked, “Oh my goodness, are you Jeannie? I didn’t recognize you before with a different last name and the new hair style. You look terrific, and even prettier than you were in high school.”

I was so happy that he remembered me, and I smiled broadly when I said, “Yes it’s me. I've thought about you a lot over the years and hoped that we would meet again some day.”

Ed responded, “We just have to talk and catch up on things, but I have to get some reports finished and back to the home office right now. Would you be able to join me for dinner tonight, or would your husband object to that?”

I then answeredd, “I was married but now I’m divorced, and I’d love to have dinner with you.”

We agreed to meet for dinner at the restaurant in his hotel after work, and I was on pins and needles all day waiting to get reacquainted with him. The time finally came, and we talked for hours over dinner. I found out that he had never married but had dated many women over the years and was once even engaged.

He was very candid with me about his past, and I was a little surprised that after all those years he said, “Jeannie, the simple truth is that I could never find a woman who is as enthusiastic about sex as you are. It was always so refreshing that you didn’t hide your sexual desires, and you unashamedly made me a part of your urges to be fucked and then have your pussy sucked clean by me."

"Despite how those other boys just thought of you as a slut, I respected you for being so honest about your desires. None of the women I dated wanted me to suck their pussies, and they even thought I was a pervert and nasty for wanting to do that. So, I just focused on my job and never found the right woman to marry. Tell me about yourself.”

I then said, “Well, as you might suspect, after high school I continued having multiple sex partners, and most of those boys and men treated me like a slut. But then I met a man who moved here from out of town, and he didn’t know about my past. We got married and I was able to stop having extramarital sex for several years, but then the urges became just too strong and I started cheating on him. I was routinely fucking some of the married men here at work and even a few old friends from high school, and my husband eventually caught me, and we were divorced."

"Honestly, one of the things I missed the most over the years was how nice you treated me and how good it felt having you suck my pussy clean all the time. There aren’t many men like you around. So now I’m still fucking some of the men at work and quite a few other married men in my apartment complex. I have also started desiring men with larger cocks, and I've been with quite a few black and Latino men.”

Ed then looked at me and I could see that he had teared up a little before asking me, “I hope you don’t think this is too presumptive of me after all of this time, but is there any chance that we could start dating and pick up where we left off in high school? I just want to be part of your life, and it doesn’t bother me if you are also with other men.”

I was so happy that Ed still cared so much for me, and I answered his question by inviting him over to my apartment for dinner the next night. I told him that I would have a big surprise for him and that he should come over promptly at 7:30 pm and let himself in and come to my bedroom. When I got home that night I called one of my apartment complex fuck buddies to come over at about 7:00 pm so we could be right at the point of orgasm by the time Ed arrived.

The man I invited over is Terrell, a fifty-year-old black man with a very thick ten-inch cock. He is married, but his wife doesn’t let him fuck her very often, so he's been fucking me an average of twice a week for the past year. I just love the way that big, black cock fills my pussy, and I wanted Ed to see his big cock sliding into and out of me. Ed sucked my pussy clean of cum hundreds of times in high school, but he never saw any of those other boys fuck me. I wanted him to have that new experience.

Terrell came over as planned, and I spent a little time sucking his cock and balls before we started fucking. It usually takes him quite a while to cum, which is fine with me because he's able to fuck me for a half hour sometimes. I wanted to try to time things by sucking him to get him close to cumming.

At about 7:15 pm I stopped sucking him and laid back on the bed at an angle where Ed would be able to see right between our legs when he walked into the bedroom. Terrell then got on top of me and started pumping away. Ed was right on time, and I heard a faint gasp when he walked into the room and saw Terrell fucking me. Ed moved up to the foot of the bed for a closer look, and in only another two minutes Terrell held his big cock against my cervix and shot a huge load of hot cum into me. He stayed in me for another few minutes, slowly stroking and pushing into me with his softening cock, and then he rolled over next to me on the bed.

Ed was still at the end of the bed and he had a look of lust on his face. I reached out my arms to him to invite to suck my pussy, and he didn’t hesitate for a second to crawl between my legs. The hair on my labia was trimmed a little shorter than Ed had been used to in high school, and he licked and sucked all of Terrell’s cum from me and continued sucking me after I was totally drained.

He look over at Terrell’s soft, juice covered cock that was still eight inches long and very thick, and I had an inspiration saying, “Ed, it felt so good having you suck my pussy clean after all of these years. It would also make me very happy to see you suck Terrell’s cock clean to thank him for that wonderful fuck he gave me. Go on, baby, just go over and suck him clean.”

Ed only hesitated for a second before he moved over between Terrell’s legs and took that slimy cock into his mouth. He continued sucking and licking his big cock and balls until they were clean and his cock was hardening again. Ed then moved out of the way as Terrell rolled back over on me and fucked me again. That time he stayed right between our legs for a close-up view of that big, black meat fucking me. Terrell finally shot his second load of the evening, and Ed sucked both of us clean again.

After Terrell left Ed said, “Damn, Jeannie, thank you so much for this surprise. This is the first time I’ve sucked a cum-filled pussy in over twenty years, and now you’ve even got me sucking cock. You're truly an amazing woman.”

Ed and I started dating, and he wanted to be present whenever I was fucking other men. He had always enjoyed sucking cum form my pussy, and he was becoming addicted to sucking the cocks of my lovers. We continued dating for about six months, often going to night clubs to pick up mostly black and Latino men to come back to my apartment to fuck me. Then he gave me a big surprise.

It was a Saturday night, and I had just finished fucking two big black men that we met in a club. Ed sucked their big, black cocks clean and then spent a half hour sucking their thick cum from my pussy. Then, he got on his knees next to the bed and said, “Jeannie, you are the love of my life and you make me so happy. Will you marry me and make me the happiest man in the world? I just have to be with you always.”

I also loved Ed very much and immediately said yes. It was rare to find a man like him who accepts me for who I am, and we continued our lifestyle with him as my cum and cock sucking cuckold, and me as his adulterous wife.

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments