Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Honeymoon Cuckolding - Part I

"Newlyweds, an adult beach, well endowed males; a perfect cocktail for a honeymoon cuckolding."

106
57 Comments 57
60.4k Views 60.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Sean came from the bathroom following his morning shower and saw her standing in front of the dressing table. Ginny was slowly drying herself as she looked into the mirror and as he drew nearer he caught her reflection. He could see from her facial expression that her mind was elsewhere. He knew exactly where it was as he rested his hands on her hips and pressed himself against her naked body, sun tanned from head to foot. “This time last week, hey?”

She looked up at his reflection and smiled. There was no need for her to respond. Sean moved a hand to the front of her naked body and ran it down to her mound. “You were naked then if I recall correctly.”

He caught her sweet but shy smile. “Naked on the beach with all those other people looking at you.”

You were there as well.”

He smiled. “Yes, but I wasn’t getting the attention you were getting, though.”

She smiled as she turned and kissed him. It was true. This time last week they were coming to the end of their honeymoon in Trinidad and they had spent almost all of the last two weeks of it on an adult only beach. Like all honeymoon couples, they had spent most of the time being as naked as possible but not all honeymoon couples are surrounded by other people. Sean and Ginny had spent most of the time on a beach where clothing was optional. It was also a beach where men outnumbered the women by about three to one and the majority of them were of West Indian origin; local men hoping to attract girls from Europe and the USA who holidayed there.

Moreover, it was the girls who were either married or in relationships that they sought out. They weren’t interested in romance, they just wanted sex. Uncomplicated, no strings attached sex. Fortunately, most of the females on that beach were of the same mind. Some came alone; others came in small groups, hen parties, girlie break groups. Some also came with their husbands or partners; men who were willing to share their wives with other men, men willing to be cuckolded.

Sean and Ginny didn’t fall into any of those categories of course, as they were there on honeymoon. After three years of living together, they had decided to tie the knot and make their relationship formal with plans to start a family. They knew little about their holiday resort itself, the whole thing had been a present from her Mum and Dad. It was only by a chance meeting with an older couple on their second night that they learned of the beach. “It’s a private, adult beach,” the woman had told her. “No children. Just a nice, peacefully quiet beach with a pool bar and a restaurant.”

She hadn’t mentioned that it was 'adult' in every sense of the word. Couples mixed with single, local males. Girls mixed with single males too. There were lots of dunes around as well and aroused males could be seen wandering off there hand in hand with a girl and returning later minus their state of arousal. Ginny had been shocked on her first visit. She was used to topless bathing but total nudity... no. And as for the blatant promiscuity, well, it just took her aback. One girl her own age had passed near to where she was sun bathing with a local male in tow. Both were naked and she was leading him in the direction of the dunes with his erection firmly in her hand.

For the first couple of days, she had kept her bikini bottoms on. One or two other girls on the beach wore their bottoms too, so she wasn’t the odd one out. Sean also kept his trunks on; not just in keeping with Ginny but also because he was quite shy. There were a lot of well-endowed males around putting him to shame. He was also scared of getting an erection. There were quite a few attractive women and it was easy to let your thoughts run wild.

By the third day though Ginny had thrown caution to the wind. Sean had been up to the bar to get some drinks and had bumped into Leroy. He was a local guy hustling for sex as well as other favours. Some of the locals liked to latch on to couples for financial gain. They acted as guides, recommending places to visit as well as escorting them around nearby towns. Their presence gave an added security as well. Their rewards may have been small; food and drink, perhaps an item of clothing, or other present, as well as a few dollars here and there, but their lifestyle was quite simple. The seemingly small rewards were more than adequate.

Leroy had been hanging around with them the day before telling them about the local attractions and places of interest. At one point he offered to rub some sun tan lotion on Ginny but she turned him down. Sean bought some drinks and refreshments at the bar and Leroy carried the tray back to where they were sun bathing. Sean was quite shocked to see her lying on her front minus her bikini bottoms but Leroy seemed to be the more shocked and his excitement was instant. Ginny’s legs were slightly apart and the rear view of her sex was on display. Leroy’s limp cock sprang to life immediately.

She shocked Sean again when she turned over on her back and rested on her elbows as she looked up at them. She seemed unfazed at being naked in front of Leroy and even drew a knee up to allow him even more exposure. Because she was wearing sun glasses it was hard to say where her eyes were focused but Sean was sure that she was impressed with Leroy’s erection. After Leroy had placed the tray down she turned to Sean and told him to get his trunks off.

“No use us being the odd ones out is there?” She told him.

So Sean had taken his off. He had been embarrassed though; embarrassed at being smaller in size than Leroy and also embarrassed at having an erection. The three days that they had been on the beach he had seen other white males in the company of their wives or girlfriends and a dark skinned male with an erection too. Ginny had pointed out that perhaps it was because they were being cuckolded that excited them. She had looked at him as he stood alongside Leroy looking down at her.

HolliyCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HolliyCooper

She had noticed his erection as well and a smile had lit her face.

Sean enjoyed her lips against his as they kissed in front of the mirror. He was hard again and Ginny’s hand took hold of it.

“So what particular memory stands out for you of our honeymoon?”

Sean hesitated. Ginny’s hand stroked him. “You... you don’t have any regrets do you?”

He shook his head. “You?”

She smiled and shook her head too.

“No point is there?” she said quietly. “We did what we did and both enjoyed ourselves, well, I did anyway. So what’s the point?”

He kissed her. “I enjoyed myself too.”

Ginny cupped his testicles. “I’m glad.”

“W... would you do it again?”

“Would you let me?”

Sean nodded. “I... I... ”

“Enjoyed it?”

He nodded again. Ginny sank to her knees and took hold of his cock. “Enjoyed watching me... enjoyed watching your bride fucking other men?”

Sean moaned softly as her tongue flickered over the tip of his cock before running down his shaft. “Who did you like watching me with the most?”

He moaned a little louder. “All... all three of them... but...”

“Charles was the best?”

“Yessssss.”

“I liked him too,” she agreed as she began to stroke his cock more forcefully with his hand. “Not just because he was slightly bigger than the other two but he was also more aggressive. I really enjoyed being fucked hard by him.”

Sean groaned loudly. “I’m gonna cum Ginny. I’m cumming.”

Her hand strokes increased. “Go on then,” she urged. “Think of his big hard cock fucking the hell out of me on that last night.”

Sean cried out as his cum began to fill her mouth. He looked down and watched as she pumped his cock enthusiastically and gulped down his seed with pleasure. He had watched her sucking off all three of her honeymoon lovers; Leroy, their first male acquaintance, Sanjay, the Indian tourist and Charles, the African American tourist. He had watched her pleasuring all of them with an enthusiasm he had never seen on her in all the time he had known her. It was almost as if they had awoken something inside her.

The best lover had been Charles and the one time that stood out the most was on their last afternoon on the beach. Charles had held her face in his large hands and thrust hard into her mouth. A small crowd had gathered round and watched as he fucked her mouth. Ginny choked and she gagged as he pushed and pulled her face back and forth until he came. The crowd actually applauded when she pulled away from his cock for the last time. A couple of guys stepped forward in the hope of having the same done to them but she turned them down. Ginny did, however, confess to him later that she wished she had taken them on now.

Sean kissed her as she got to her feet. “You’ve got much better at blow jobs,” he told her.

Ginny smiled, “Well, they do say that practice makes perfect.”

Sean laughed.

“You are okay with everything aren’t you?”

“Of course I am. Why, aren’t you?”

Ginny hugged him. “I’ve got no regrets about what I did,” she told him. “I just hope that you’re okay with it though and that it doesn’t affect our future together.”

“Look, I went along with it as well and I... well... I really enjoyed it.”

Ginny looked up at him and thought for a few moments. “What if... what if I wanted to do it again?”

“What, you mean go back again sometime and...?”

She shook her head. “I wasn’t specifically meaning that but...”

“Here?”

Ginny nodded. “Charles... Charles asked me in bed on the last night if he could come over and see me again sometime.”

Sean remembered slipping out of bed that night to leave them alone together. Ginny had told him that it was hard to sleep between the two of them with the heat and had asked him if he minded sleeping in the next bedroom. He hadn’t mind. In fact, he had found even more exciting leaving the two of them alone together. They had fucked at least three times to his knowledge and Ginny had been more vocal when being fucked by Charles without him being there.

Sean found himself getting hard again. Ginny felt it pressing against her and touched him. “Is that a yes?”

“Maybe,” Sean responded. “He may have been just saying it... you know, pillow talk.”

Ginny kissed him. “No. He is quite serious,” she replied. “He was quite specific about what he wanted to do to me in my own bed.”

“Oh?”

“And you sleeping in the spare room.”

Sean found himself fully erect again. He turned and looked at the bed behind them. It was inviting and he was horny. “Do we have time?”

Ginny smiled. “I always have time for a fuck,” she responded. “Especially if that’s a yes to my question.”

Sean said nothing as she led him to the bed and climbed on top of the duvet. “You’re okay with me sharing this bed with Charles then?”

Sean grunted as he slipped between her wide open legs. Another thing he noticed about Ginny was that her sexual appetite had become more voracious. She reached down and guided him into her. He remembered watching her doing the same with Sanjay when he had shared her with him.

He was looking down at her as he stood by the edge of the bed; looking down at her spreading her legs wide while Sanjay climbed between them. Her hand had reached down eagerly and took hold of his hard cock and guided it to her opening. Sean had watched as it slowly disappeared inside her; it was a sight that he found hard to describe in words. Ginny had noticed him looking and reached out for his cock as Sanjay began to thrust hard and deep inside her. Sean came quite quickly in her hand.

He came quite quickly now as he not only remembered it, but also thought about Charles. Charles the muscular black American male who had fucked her aggressively for the last five days and nights of their honeymoon. Charles, who wanted to come over and fuck her aggressively again in their marital bed.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments