Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Necessary Cuckolding - Part IV

"Alan comes to terms with his cuckolding as his wife and his boss use him to their advantage"

53
34 Comments 34
22.5k Views 22.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Dawn awoke at 16:17. She found herself staring at the television screen affixed to the wall and the red time light began to mesmerise her. Bradley stirred beside her, his erection prodding her buttocks, and she suddenly remembered where she was. He kissed her shoulder. “You snore, you know.”

She laughed as she turned over. “I know. Alan has already told me. He says I also talk in my sleep.”

“Well, I’ve never heard that yet.”

“Yet?” she said with a smile. ”You mean you’re planning to do this again?”

“You do want to keep your husband in work don’t you?”

“Yes,” she responded running her hand down his body. “And I’m prepared to give my all for it.”

He kissed her lips.

“Actually, I was very tired. I didn’t sleep well last night thinking about today.”

“I was pretty nervous about today too,” he confessed.

“Nervous? You seem so self-assured.”

“I wanted you,” he told her. “When I saw you on Friday I knew that I wanted to fuck you more than any other woman in that room and I was unsure how things would go.”

Dawn laughed. “And here was me wondering what was going to happen and how things would go too.”

Bradley laughed. “And now?”

She turned and kissed him. “And now I never want this to end.”

“Well, unfortunately, real life awaits us outside that hotel room door.”

She reached down for his erection. “You know, last night I told Alan that I was going to take you in my mouth and I never even got round to it.”

He nodded at the television on the wall. “There’s still plenty of time.”

She moved down the bed and took his erection in her hand and went to work with her lips and tongue. She could taste her own juices too and it excited her. Bradley was soon fully erect and he wanted her again. He pulled away and began to manoeuvre her on the bed. “I want to make sure that Alan gets a good creampie when you go home.”

Dawn quickly realised that she was going to get doggied and perched herself on the edge of the bed and offered herself to him. She knew that he was going to get more of himself inside her and that he would be brutal in his fucking but she did not quite expect the harshness of his hair tugging and thigh slapping. But even though she was quite sore after he had finished she still felt very satisfied.

She wanted to take a shower alongside Bradley before she went home but he persuaded her not to. “The cuckold prefers his wife to go straight from her lover’s bed to him. So do I,” He told her.

“They prefer their wives smelling of sex then?”

Bradley nodded.

“And you want me to go home like this too?” she asked knowing that her inner thighs were sticky and wet from their lovemaking.

“I’ll pay for any dry-cleaning.”

How could she refuse? She dressed while he showered and then phoned Alan. It was 17:20.

“Everything okay?” he asked her.

“Yes, we’re just leaving now,” she told him. “Bradley will drop me off at home in the taxi and then head back to the office.”

“Did you... “

“I’ll tell you about it when I get home,” she replied looking at Bradley as he pulled on his trousers.

“I’ll have to wait for Bradley to get here before I come home,” Alan told her. “I have some paperwork to give him.”

“I’m sure he’ll let you get away quickly,” she said looking across at Bradley.

Bradley was smiling. She ended her call and Bradley reached out for her and kissed her. “I won’t keep him long,”

“Don’t rub it in please.”

“I thought you wanted him to feel the humiliation as well.”

“I do but let’s do it as his pace. I not only want him to enjoy his cuckolding, I also want him looking forward to each time you fuck me and not just think of it as keeping his job.”

He smiled. “I’ll leave you to do the rubbing in,” he responded as his hand went under her skirt to touch her.

She kissed him and then pulled away.

The next time they kissed was when their taxi pulled up outside her home. He kissed her on the lips in the back seat and thanked her for a wonderful time before he got out and opened the door for her. “I’ll be in touch.” He told her.

Dawn saw the look on the taxi driver’s face and smiled to herself. It was a shameful thing to do yet she didn’t care.

 

~~

 

Alan waited nervously for Bradley’s arrival. When he came into his office he handed him a file without making eye contact. “This is my idea on the implementation,” he told him.

“Thanks, Alan, it’s much appreciated “ he answered. “And thanks for this afternoon too.”

Alan glanced at him and looked away.

“We... we had a very convivial meeting.”

Alan felt the humiliation instantly. Bradley had just had a very friendly and lively meeting with his wife in his hotel room and in his bed.

“We must have a get together sometime soon, Alan. Just you and me. How about early Friday evening at the hotel?”

Alan nodded.

“I know that these initial stages can be embarrassing and difficult for guys like you, Alan,” Bradley said as he laid a hand on his shoulder. ”But there isn’t anything to feel ashamed about. Both Dawn and I want you to be at ease and enjoy things as much as we are doing.”

He managed a smile.

“That’s the spirit, Alan.”

“D... did you... “

Bradley tapped his shoulder interrupting him. “Why don’t you run on home to Dawn, Alan. She will tell you all about,” said Bradley. “But I can tell you this; yes, I did fuck your wife and it was very enjoyable.”

Alan was stunned to hear the bluntness of his reply but he also felt his cock stiffen.

“Now you run along. Dawn has got a nice present for you from me and I’m sure she will also show you her appreciation too,” Bradley told him as he started to walk away.

“D... d... did you discuss my job?”

Bradley turned and smiled. “We did touch on the subject Alan,” he answered. “We haven’t finalised things here yet but I hope to be talking to people at the end of next week.”

Alan felt a sense of shame and humiliation. It was almost as if he was pimping his own wife out.

“If you could keep that to yourself, Alan, for the time being, please.”

Alan nodded as Bradley turned away.

He wanted to know more; not just about his job. He wanted to hear from Bradley’s own lips what they had done and how much he had enjoyed it. In one of his favourite fantasies, he imagined Dawn’s lover bringing her home next morning and describing his night with her. Her lover would tell him about their fucking and how much he had enjoyed her body. He would tell him about her screaming each time she orgasmed and her begging him to fuck her.

Poulinn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Poulinn

He would also tell him about their conversations as they rested after fucking. He wanted to hear all that and he would have wanted to hear what Dawn said in their pillow talk conversations. He knew it would hurt and yet he would find some kind of satisfaction in the humiliation.

 

~~

 

Dawn was a little nervous as she waited for Alan to return home. She wasn’t sure how he would be feeling now. She knew that he had always wanted this but now that it actually happened she just was not sure about his reaction. She had just been fucked by another man. Not just once but three times. She had shared her body with another man and she had enjoyed every moment of it.

She ran herself a bath ready and had stripped down to her stockings, suspenders and her thong. Her dress hung on the wardrobe door. It would need dry cleaning after all, but she didn’t mind. She didn’t need to wait long for him. She called him upstairs and he walked in slowly and silently as if unsure of himself. Dawn had already decided what she was going to do and she quietly pulled him to her and began to undo his tie.

“Quiet day?” She asked.

He nodded. “Busy though. You?”

She smiled and didn’t reply as she stripped him of his shirt and began unbuckling his trousers. His briefs were wet with a tell-tale semen mark over the crotch. “Hard day?” She asked as she touched him.

He smiled.

“Well, we’ll soon take care of that.”

“W... what was it like?”

She held a fingertip to his lips. “Let’s discuss that later,” she told him as she dropped to her knees to remove his socks and shoes and then his pants.

She had already decided what to do. She had seen time and time over again what that married woman had done in her favourite porno after her black lover had fucked her long and hard. Once Alan was naked, she guided him onto the bed and made him lie down on his back with a pillow under his head to give him support.

Alan lay there expectantly as she took off her now cum-soaked thong and got on the bed. He knew what was about to happen too as Dawn climbed over his face. He stared up at her. Her pussy lips were red and swollen and they were also glistening with juices. He tried to reach her with his tongue but she raised herself out of reach. “Wait,” she said softly. “It’s coming.”

She held her position for what seemed like ages as Alan looked up expectantly and then suddenly a small creamy globule began to appear from inside her. It slowly grew into a much larger one and then it fell from her directly onto his lips. “There you are darling,” she said quietly. “A present from your boss.”

He groaned as he ran his tongue over his lips to catch it all and then Dawn sank right down on his face as more began to flood from her. It was fifteen minutes later when she pulled away again completely cleaned.

Dawn lay down beside him and took hold of his erection. “How does it feel to be a cuckold?”

Alan had no words to say exactly how he felt and all he managed to say was, “What happened between you and Bradley, then?”

Dawn began to stroke him slowly as she thought about exactly what to tell Alan. She told him about her arriving late and the reason why. “Anyway we had lunch; talked about our families, careers and stuff,” she told him. “He talked about his wife and family.”

“I wonder if she knows about his...?”

“Infidelities?”

He nodded.

“I don’t know,” she lied.

”You obviously told him that I knew that you were meeting with him,” said Alan. “How did that come about?”

“Well, I wanted to continue our discussion of Friday evening and he started out by saying that they hadn’t finalised any decisions yet but they would reach a decision by the end of next week.”

“Yes, he said that to me earlier.”

“Anyway, he was sat next to me at the table and he discretely rested his hand on my thigh and asked me how far would I go to protect your employment with the company?” Dawn lied.

Did he?”

Dawn nodded. “He told me that he found me very sexually attractive and that if I slept with him it would increase your prospects of employment.”

“And what did you say to that?”

“Well it was like this, Alan,” she replied. “I was caught up with the dilemma of going back to what we went through last year and... and the fact that I quite fancied him, in a sexual way that is, and that you have always wanted me to cuckold you.”

Alan said nothing for a few minutes.

“So you said yes, then?”

“I said that I would discuss it with you first. I also told him that you had always wanted me to cuckold you so you would probably agree to it.”

“W... what did he say to that?”

“He told me that he has cuckolded quite a few husbands over the years and that he knew guys like you would say yes anyway, so why waste time discussing it? I told him that it was only fair to be certain that it was what you wanted but he said that this chance wouldn’t come again,” Dawn replied feeling a little guilty about the lies she was telling him.

“I asked him what guarantee did I have that he would honour his word and all he said was that he couldn’t offer me anything but that I just had to trust him,” she told him. “I also asked him if this would just be a one-off and he shook his head and told me that he would want me regularly. I got the impression that as long as you were employed by the company he would be fucking me.”

“He sounds quite ruthless.”

Dawn nodded. “Yes, I would agree. He also said that as you wanted to be cuckolded you wouldn’t mind me sleeping with him on a regular basis. I asked him what if I didn’t want to see him on a regular basis but preferred every now and again instead and he just squeezed my thigh and said that it wasn’t an option.”

Alan sighed.

“So what you’re saying then that you either fuck him whenever he wants or I’m out of a job.”

Dawn began to slowly masturbate him.

“I think that about sums it up.”

“And are you happy with that?”

“Well, put it this way,” she answered. “You get to keep your job with the company and I get a good fucking on a regular basis.

“He’s that good is he?”

Dawn smiled. “Well, Alan, if I wasn’t getting any enjoyment out of it then I would be saying fuck the job,” she replied as her hand began to bring him to orgasm.

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments