Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Necessary Cuckolding - Part VI

"Alan comes to terms with events as Dawn and Bradley prepare to spend their first night together"

37
25 Comments 25
15.1k Views 15.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words


Alan


Alan wasn’t sure if he would make it through to the end that day such was his emotional turmoil. It began first thing that morning when Dawn asked him to help change the sheets and the duvet cover. He gave her a puzzled look when she started to strip the bed. “You can’t expect Bradley to sleep in dirty bedclothes!”

“They’re clean. We only changed them on Monday and we haven’t had sex in the bed either.”

She shook her head in despair. “Would you want to sleep in another man’s bed without clean sheets on?”

He soon saw his own stupidity before realising that he was preparing the marital bed for another man to use. “I take it that he will be sleeping on my side?”

Dawn smiled as she gave him a bug and a kiss without giving him an answer.

When he arrived at work Bradley was already at his desk on his laptop with a stack of reports in his in-tray. He acknowledged him with the wave of a hand before turning his attention back to his laptop. Later that morning he called a short meeting of the senior management and gave them an update on his visit to York and Birmingham. He handed most of his files in his in-tray to Mike, the finance director, including his own report. Terminating the meeting he asked Alan to remain behind.

“Everything still on for tonight Alan?” he asked as the last person to leave closed the door behind them.

Alan nodded silently avoiding eye contact.

“I spoke with Dawn during her morning break,” he revealed. “She tells me you are going shopping with her at lunchtime.”

“Yes,” he responded softly.

“There’s no need to rush to get back on time,” Bradley told him. “She asked what my favourite lingerie colours were and I told her that I had no real preference and I would leave the choice for you to decide. I would say that you are a man of good tastes as am I.”

Alan nodded silently.

“If there’s anything you want to ask me, Alan, you don’t have to stand on ceremony.”

He smiled briefly. “All that’s on my mind at the moment is the position with my job.”

Bradley returned his smile, but it was broader and longer. “I’m just waiting for the finance budget from the States, Alan. Once I have that I’ll have a clearer picture, but I will be fighting in your corner Alan. After all, I have a... vested interest, shall we say, in your future too. I’m... I’m quite taken with Dawn and well... I wouldn’t want that to come to an end.”

Alan remained silent.

“We should have a clearer picture by the end of next week,” Bradley said interrupting the silence.

Alan nodded and turned to leave the room.

“By the way Alan,” said Bradley, “I’ve asked room service to put fresh sheets on the bed.”

Alan faltered in his steps for a moment. That stung for he had obviously been talking quite intimately with Dawn earlier.

 

Dawn


Lunchtime was a mad rush for Dawn. She did her food shop first and then went to the lingerie boutique. Alan was waiting outside for her. The Basque that she liked was still there and she grabbed it and held it against her. “What do you think?”

He nodded. “It looks very nice.”

“You think he’ll like it then?” she asked quietly.

“I... I think he’ll like it very much,” Alan replied. ”There are matching panties over there.”

Dawn turned. She wasn’t going to buy any but changed her mind. “Will you get them for me?” she asked as she turned to the stockings display stand. The last item of clothing was a knee-length white silk nightie and matching panties. “You wore something like that on honeymoon didn’t you?”

Dawn smiled. “I think I still have it somewhere,” she replied. “Maybe I should dig it out sometime and wear it for you again.”

“That would be nice. “Alan said.

“So you think he’ll like this as well?”

Alan nodded. “I don’t think the panties will be staying on for long though.”

Dawn smiled. “I wasn’t even planning to put them on anyway,” she responded. “They’ll only end up stuck down the bottom of the bed.”

He smiled and followed her to the checkout point and took out his credit card. “You’re okay about paying for them aren’t you?” she said outside the store.

He nodded silently.

She gave him a quick kiss. “I know it’s a bit humiliating for you buying these for me to wear for someone else but I think you are enjoying it as well aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

She kissed him again before turning around to head back to her car.

 

Alan

 

For Alan, it was very humiliating paying for those clothes for her to wear that night. Bradley would see her in them before he did. At his desk later he began to imagine Bradley seeing her without her dress and wondered if he would have the patience to look at her for very long. He knew that he wouldn’t. In those early days in their relationship, he was always impatient and rushed to get her naked. Nowadays he took his time and savoured her. Bradley would probably do the same.

He popped in to see him mid-afternoon. It was just a brief visit. “How did the shopping go?” he asked him.

“It went well.”

Bradley must have thought that Alan was about to tell him what he had bought for her and held up his hand. “It’s okay Alan, don’t tell me. You’ll only spoil it for me.”

Alan just nodded as Bradley looked at his watch. “Shall we say six-thirty then at the hotel?”

He nodded again.

“Its room 49,” Bradley told him. ”I’m sure that Dawn will remind you if you forget.”

He watched him walk away. He felt completely humiliated, used even, and yet he was gripped with the sexual excitement of it all. That night he was going to be sleeping alone in a hotel room when only a few miles away his wife would be sharing their bed with another man. He could imagine Dawn raising up her bottom as Bradley began to push the nightie up over her body. She would then probably raise her arms in the air for him to lift it from her body. He could visualise their kissing and his touching; softly fondling her body as he explored her with his dark eager fingers. He could visualise her lying back and parting her legs wide for him to taste her. He could visualise his large dark skinned hands parting her thighs and his thumbs parting her cunt lips so he could access her sex with his tongue.

Scarlett_shaw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Scarlett_shaw

In his mind, he could even hear her screams of passion. He could hear her begging him to fuck her; calling out for his cock and Bradley would oblige her of course. He could imagine him raising himself up the bed between her widely parted thighs and her hand reaching down for his huge manhood. He could almost see the smiles on their faces; Bradley from the triumph of her surrender to him and Dawn from the thought of sexual satisfaction as his cock penetrated her.

Full penetration would be accompanied with a tender loving kiss before his hands slipped under her bottom before getting down to business. He had seen the porno movies; he had seen the way that Bradley’s kind dealt with women like Dawn. He had seen the fervour and the passion of their violent pounding, and he had seen their joy in seeding their wombs.

Alan didn’t really need to ask Bradley what he would be doing later with his wife Dawn in his bed. He knew with a degree of certainty exactly what was going to happen. What he didn’t know was just how many hours sleep his wife was going to get that night.

 

Dawn


Unlike their first date, Dawn was more relaxed. She wasn’t rushed and she wasn’t hassled. She was home by four-thirty; had time to lay her underwear out on the bed and hang her dress ready on the wardrobe door. She also had time to pack an overnight bag for Alan.

As her bath filled, she poured herself a glass of rose wine and undressed. For a few moments, she posed in front of her wardrobe mirror. She was pleased with her body. It wasn’t too skinny and neither was it plump. Her breasts were neither too small nor too large and her legs were quite shapely. The only thing that she questioned was her pubic mound. Dawn wondered if Bradley would prefer it completely shaved or kept neatly trimmed. Most that she had seen in movies these days were shaved and she knew that most black men preferred them that way. She smiled to herself as she headed for the bathroom; she intended to ask him later.

She enjoyed a long soak. Dawn always liked to relax in a sea of fragrant bubbles. She also liked to masturbate; closing her eyes and fantasising as her fingers worked her clitty. This time she didn’t need to fantasise though; there would be no climax followed by disappointment, she was going to get fucked later by the man of her dreams. Bradley encompassed all those virile black males that filled her laptop screen. He was real and she was going to enjoy her time with him.

What made it different tonight though that it was going to happen in her own bed. Being fucked by Bradley in his hotel room had been wonderful enough, but this time it would be in the marital bed. There was something illicit in doing it there; something taboo about it all. Not just the fact that it was an act of infidelity but also because Bradley was black. Dawn came hard as she thought about giving herself to Bradley that night.

There was also the fact that she would be spending the whole night with him; not just parting for the night after a suitable pause in proceedings during the night. They would fall asleep together and wake in the morning, fully rested and fully raring to go again. Dawn liked to be fucked in the mornings where there would be no getting up to go to work. She had always enjoyed waking up with Alan and lying back with legs wide apart to take his throbbing cock, but she knew that this next morning would be a completely different affair. Bradley didn’t just have a cock – he had a weapon between his legs and she would be surrendering herself to his hard, piercing thrusts deep inside her.

 

Alan


Alan arrived home just after five-thirty. Once again his emotions were in turmoil. He was going to miss her; in fact, tonight was going to be their first night apart since they married seven years ago. He saw his overnight bag ready in the hallway for him, and when he went upstairs, Dawn was just coming out of the bathroom with a large white bath towel wrapped around her body. He saw her dress hanging up and her underwear lying on the bed.

“You... you’ve forgot the panties,” was all he could say.

Dawn gave him a hug and a kiss. “Bradley has told me not to wear any panties tonight.”

It was like a blow to the gut and yet he felt excitement too. “I... I don’t suppose they would be staying on long anyway.”

She smiled. “No, I guess not.”

He looked down at the bed and the realisation took hold that in just over an hour or so from now they could well be in bed together; his wife and his boss fucking in the marital bed. It was painful and yet he couldn’t stop himself from getting an erection. Dawn spotted it and reached down and gently held him. “You have time for a shower don’t you?”

Alan nodded meekly.

“Why don’t you go and undress in the spare room and I’ll get the shower ready for you.”

“The spare room?” he asked quietly.

She nodded and kissed him. “It’s probably going to be where you will be sleeping most nights from now on darling, isn’t it?”

He sloped away to undress and the returned. Dawn was naked and waiting by the shower cubicle for him and warm water was waiting to greet him. She didn’t join him inside, but she did reach in to take hold of his erection. “You’re very excited aren’t you?” she said as she ran her thumb over the tip of his cock sticky with pre-cum.

Alan moaned softly.

“Would it be okay if Bradley fucks me in your armchair?”

Alan groaned. “My chair? Why my chair?”

“Bradley asked me if you had ever fucked me in it and when I told him that you hadn’t he told me that he wanted to have me naked in your chair with legs splayed over the arms,” she told him as she masturbated him with more vigour.

“Oh no.”

“Yes Alan,” she responded with a smile. “”He wants to fuck me hard in your armchair.”

Alan cried out as his cum shot splashed against the shower wall.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments