Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Hobby for Us

"My husband and I are surprised to learn that we have similar interests, with him as my cuckold."

54
8 Comments 8
45.4k Views 45.4k
8.1k words 8.1k words
Famous Story

Sue’s Perspective

It is not all that unusual for couples to look for new hobbies in middle-age, since the kids are grown or otherwise out of the house at college, and the parents start finding new interests to fill their spare time. My name is Sue, and in our case, I am a forty-five-year-old stay-at-home mom, and Ed is forty-eight years old, and currently a production manager with a manufacturing company in the Atlanta area.

We had a pretty normal life, having met after college and raising two lovely daughters, and after moving several times from our original home in the Seattle area, we ended up in Atlanta. Most of this story will be from my perspective, but Ed will also explain portions of it that I was not as familiar with.

We still love each other very much, but I must admit that the sizzle had gone out of our sex life many years ago. We still managed to have sex a couple of times per month, and it was mainly the missionary position, with Ed sucking me to orgasm after he ejaculated into me. He always seemed to cum way too quickly, and although I would sometimes have an orgasm from his thin, five-inch dick, I most often needed his oral stimulation.

I’m not saying that I need a huge cock to satisfy me, but I had gotten used to a lot of sex in college, before I met Ed, and I always found that a nice six and a half to seven-inch cock was plenty, especially if it was thick and the guy knew how to use it. I did have some larger eight and nine-inch lovers, but they are kind of rare, and took a little getting used to when they first started fucking me.

I'm not too bad looking for being forty-five and having had two kids, and I keep in shape by regular workouts at the gym. I am five feet and four inches tall and weigh one hundred and twenty-five pounds, with short brunette hair and blue eyes.  Even better, I have nice, fairly firm D-cup breasts and a shapely ass. Ed is also in pretty good shape at six feet and one inch tall and weighing one hundred and ninety-five pounds and most of our friends and acquaintances consider him to be handsome.

With the kids away at college, both Ed and I were looking for new hobbies. Ed had always been a vintage car fan, so he bought a 1957 Chevy sedan from a farmer in rural Georgia, and he was looking forward to refurbishing it to mint condition. As for me, a down-the-street neighbor, Mindy, had been asking me for years to join their ladies bridge club whenever they had an opening, and I finally accepted.

They have twelve ladies and meet once a week, meeting at each other’s homes on a rotating basis either during the week, or sometimes on Saturday. All the ladies are housewives and don’t work outside of their homes, although some of them had started various types of internet and party-plan type businesses to keep them busy and to bring in a little extra money for their families.

Mindy is an attractive forty-six year old mother of two, and at five feet and five inches tall and one hundred and thirty-five pounds, she has a voluptuous figure with very nice D-cup breasts. She has a sexiness about her that is a little hard to describe, and she seems to be so self-assured. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not attracted to women sexually, but I do appreciate a nice-looking person, either man or woman.

Ed was spending most of his weekends working on the car, and he usually went to the auto junk yards looking for parts on Saturdays. So, I had plenty of freedom to play with the club. After playing bridge with the club for about three months, I had gotten to know most of the other ladies very well, but I seemed to be best friends with Mindy. Maybe it’s because I had known her for years and she’s the one who invited me to join the club, but there was also something about her that is very attractive.

Maybe it's that she seems to be a less uptight than the others, and she often tells dirty jokes or makes comments just dripping with sexual innuendo. I related to her because of my past and all the sex I had in college, and maybe I was missing some of the excitement of those days. I was also soon to find out that she has a party-plan business that probably adds to her sexual edge.

The host home rotated every week, and we were playing bridge at Mindy’s on a Wednesday afternoon, when I learned much more about her. We had been playing for two hours and had finished our games, and everyone was helping to clean up the dishes from our snacks, when Wendy made an announcement.

She said, “Ladies, some of you know that I am a representative for a novelty sexual products company, and I thought it might be fun for us to have a little impromptu party to show you some of my new products. This is my first party in many months, and I know that some of you don’t approve of me doing this, but for those of you that have any interest, I’d love to have you stay.”

It was very interesting to watch the discomfort of some of the ladies as they made their excuses to leave, and only four of us plus Mindy stayed for the party. We four guests drew numbers to see who would win the door prize, and then Mindy started her presentation. She has a full range of items, including skimpy lingerie, lotions and creams, dildos and other sex toys, and even some porn DVDs. I had a great time looking at all of the products, and I have to admit that seeing all of that and hearing the other ladies’ comments was starting to get my pussy wet.

As the presentation was ending, Mindy drew our numbers for the door prize winner, and I was happy to learn that I won. I waited with great anticipation as she lifted a box out of her products case, and it was a huge dildo. I had never seen anything like it before. It's nine inches long, six and a half inches in circumference, black in color, and is made of some new space-age material that feels like real skin. It's also heavy and pliable, yet stiff, just like a real cock that size must feel.

Another interesting feature is that it has large, heavy balls attached, with a fitting on the bottom to allow the user to fill the balls with fluid to simulate cum. The idea is that when you're using it and were ready for your orgasm, you can squeeze the balls and feel the fluid flooding into you pussy.

I was almost speechless, and as I sat there holding the dildo in my hands, I unconsciously sat there stroking it. The other ladies started teasing me about having that thing, and one of them named Linda said, “My oh my, Sue, it will really feel good using that. Now you can pretend that you are being fucked by a big, black cock.”

I was blushing and embarrassed, but I didn’t want her to think that she was getting to me and I teased, “Well, Linda, you're probably right, except that after feeling this thing inside me, I might just have to go out and find a real black cock to fuck me. And who knows, maybe I can find some real cum to fill these balls with. I’m sure that simulated semen won’t feel as good as the real thing shooting into me”

Everyone got a big kick out of my comments and started teasing me even more, and we were all having a lot of fun with it. Mindy was teasing me a little too, but I also noticed that she was looking at me a little strangely, almost as if she was wondering if I meant what I said to Linda. We finally cleaned up the rest of the refreshments, and all the other ladies left except me. I wanted to stay and thank Mindy again for the gift and to just talk a little.

I said, “Mindy, thank you so much for the gift. I would never have purchased something like this for myself, and I have to admit that having it be black instead of flesh colored adds a little excitement to it.”

Then Mindy replied, “My pleasure, Sue. I was hoping that you'd be the winner, and in fact I cheated a little to make sure you would win. I saw your number before you folded it and put it back in the box, and I picked you on purpose. Also, I don’t usually give away such an expensive item, but I just wanted you to have it.”

I was a little surprised at that and said, “But, Mindy, why would you select me to win and then make it an even better gift?”

Mindy continued, “I’ve gotten to know you a lot better over these last several months playing cards, and I can tell that you are more open sexually than the other ladies. You always laugh at my dirty jokes, even when they are about black men, while most of the others seem a little disgusted by them. I don’t know all your history and I could be wrong, but I have the feeling that you had more pre-marital sex than the others. That’s why I thought you might appreciate that gift more.”

I was a little surprised at Mindy’ insight and said, “Well, I have to admit that I did fuck around a lot in college, and goodness knows I had more than my share of cock. But I never did fuck a black man, since there weren’t many of them around where I went to school. But after handling this big, black dildo, I can see that I might have been missing something. I really like the feel of its thickness and weight in my hands, and I’m looking forward to feeling it in my pussy.”

Mindy seemed to be getting more and more excited as she heard how open I was about the dildo and black men. She looked at me pensively for a few moments and then said, “Sue, I’m so pleased that you are so open about all of this. I feel even closer to you now and am happy that I made the right choice in making sure that you got the prize. I’d like to share a secret with you that I haven’t felt comfortable telling anyone else. Will you promise me to keep this a secret just between us if I tell you?”

I was getting excited then with the sexual context of our conversation and said, “Of course I will keep your secret, Mindy. I can hardly wait to hear it, especially if it has anything to do with that black dildo.”

Mindy was smiling broadly as she continued, “Great, then here goes, but please don’t think badly of me if this all seems a little out there for you. For the past three years now, I have been cuckolding my husband, Tom, and fucking other men, especially black men with cocks at least the size of the dildo you have in your hands, but many even bigger. Tom is aware of everything and is very supportive, and he even participates by sucking the cum from my pussy when I get home from my dates.”

I was both shocked and a little turned on by Mindy’s revelations and said, “That’s the first time I’ve heard about anything like this, but I have to admit that it is arousing for me. But tell me, how can Tom let you be fucked by other men, and then eat their cum? How did all this start for you guys? Sorry, but I’ve never heard about cuckolds before.”

Then Mindy continued, “Well, it took us years to get to this point. It started with us doing some fantasy role play to enhance our sex life, and then we started visiting porn sites on the internet and reading stories and looking at pictures and movie clips. I got very excited looking at movies of big, black cocks fucking white women, and Tom focused on the cuckold stories. He finally admitted to me that he wanted to watch me fuck other men, and I said okay so long as I could fuck black men too."

"Tom does have a small dick, and since that is a theme in many cuckold stories, it played into his feelings about being submissive to me and my lovers. He's sometimes with me when I fuck my black lovers, and he sucks their cocks to get them hard for me and to clean off our juices after they fuck me. He has even sucked some of them off when they wanted him too. I like to be with the more mature black men in their fifties, and you'd be surprised how big some of their cocks are and large their loads of cum are.”

I was stunned hearing all of that, but I have to admit that my pussy was also getting very wet. I then asked, “Mindy, I have to admit that this is arousing for me, but why did you decide to tell me about all of it?”

Mindy then said, “I also have to admit that my motives are a little selfish. Two of the older black men that I fuck own an auto parts store that is right next to a beauty salon that they partially own. They have been pestering me to bring a friend with me so they can both be fucking some white pussy at the same time. I originally met them in the beauty salon, and well, you have heard the rest."

"You seemed to be so receptive to the dildo and my comments about fucking black men, that I was hoping that I could convince you join me in fucking those men. How is your love life with Ed? Are you fully satisfied by him in bed, or would you want to fuck those black men with me?”

Mindy’s situation was sounding more and more perverse to me, but it was also exciting talking about it and I decided to tell her about my love life. I was surprised at myself for even considering this.

I began, “Well, Mindy, just like with Tom, Ed has a small dick, and we haven’t had much excitement in bed in many years. He usually cums way too quickly and then sucks my pussy to orgasm, so he certainly fits some of the traits of a cuckold. We did some role play early in our marriage and he sometimes got excited when we talked about a friend of his fucking me, but that was really it."

"I don’t know anything about him that would make me believe he would participate in something like this. But if I did want to do it, how could we get Ed involved slowly without shocking him too much? I’d much rather he be involved than to just be cheating on him.”

Mindy then said, “Maybe you could slowly start to talk with him about doing some role play in bed like you used to. Later, you could show him the dildo you won at the party and get him to start fantasizing about you fucking black men, and just see how he reacts. If he's receptive to that, then you could tell him that you’re going to enhance his fantasy by putting some black men’s cum in the dildo and squirt it into yourself."

"If you wanted it to be realistic, I could even get Tyrone and Marcus to fuck me with condoms on and shoot their loads for me to save for you. They might do that if they know I’m grooming some more white pussy for them to fuck. That might be fun for you to fuck yourself with that dildo in front of him, then squeeze the real cum into your pussy and see if he realizes it's really black slime when he sucks it from you.”

Mindy and I continued to discuss the possibilities of me fucking those black men and getting Ed involved somehow, and I went over to her home several days per week to watch porn DVDs. I started doing a little role play with Ed and finally was able to get him to look at some porn DVDs that Mindy loaned me, that showed older black men fucking mature white women. I was finally able to show him the dildo that Mindy gave me.

Ed wasn’t excited about the dildo at first, but then he came around to me fucking myself with it during our fantasies. I then made him think it was a fantasy that I was going to obtain some cum from a couple of black men to shoot into my pussy for him to suck from me, and he was so aroused that he agreed. I told him that I would put their fluids in two condoms and let him watch me put the cum into the dildo. I contacted Mindy and she was only too happy get Tyrone and Marcus to fuck her with condoms on, so she could bring me their semen.

I convinced Ed that we would carry out our dildo fantasy early in the evening on a Saturday, and that would allow Mindy time to get fucked by Tyrone and Marcus, and I would stop by her home to pick up the condoms. Ed thought I was going to the store, but I began the fantasy by telling him that a friend was going to provide me with the black cum. We finally got into bed and started our foreplay, and then I stopped to fill the dildo with cum.

Ed watched me as I emptied the contents of the condoms, and he commented, “Wow, that is a lot of cum, baby. Are you sure that's real? Can men really produce that much juice? You know that I only produce a dribble.”

I know that he was trying to play on the fantasy, trying to tell me that the cum wasn’t real, and I continued the fantasy saying, “Baby, you must know that black men shoot much bigger loads than little-dicked white men. This is real, baby, and you’re going to eat every bit of it out of my pussy.”

I then got over Ed in the sixty-nine position and he started fucking me with the dildo. I had several orgasms right away feeling that big thing in me, and Ed was also excited looking up at my wet pussy as he pushed that huge thing into me. Finally, I was having a huge orgasm and panted, “Come on, you big, black cock, cum in me and fill me with your Negro cum.”

That was Ed’s cue to squeeze the balls of the dildo and squirt the supposedly fake cum into me. I felt the force of that black cum hitting my cervix and was excited since that was the first cum from a man other than Ed that had entered me since Ed and I were married. I almost felt like I had really been fucked by a black cock, and my pussy continued to grip and milk that big dildo.

Ed slowed the thrusting of the dildo and said as a continuing part of our fantasy, “Come on, baby. Now that you’ve been fucked by that big, black cock, sit up on my face and feed me his cum.”

I did sit up on Ed’s face, and he began to suck my pussy like never before. The fantasy had really turned him on, and he was slurping away thinking it was just simulated semen. At one point I felt him pause, and I had to think that he was wondering why the taste of the juices coming out of my pussy tasted so much like his own cum that he eats from me after we fuck. But soon enough, he started sucking me again, with renewed lust, and I really enjoyed rubbing my swollen pussy and the cum from Tyrone and Marcus in his face and mouth.

This is a good time to pause my part of the story and let Ed give you his perspective so far. He will try not to repeat much of our combined story that you have already heard.

Ed’s Perspective

As you heard from Sue, we both decided to start some new hobbies, and while Sue joined a bridge club with our neighbor, Mindy, I wanted to buy a heritage car and refurbish it. I found a 1957 Chevy sedan in a farmer’s barn and brought it back to our garage in the Atlanta suburbs to start restoring it.

It was a lot of fun working on that car, but it was much more challenging than I thought it would be, and I usually ended up working on it all week end. Most of my time on Saturdays was spent looking for spare parts at various parts stores and junk yards.

It looked like Sue had become good friends with Mindy and was spending a lot of time at her home, so I didn’t feel too guilty about spending time on my hobby, and I was happy that she had a good friend. And besides, Sue seemed to have gotten more interested in sex since she got to know Mindy better, and rather than wonder why, I was enjoying it.

Sue wanted us to explore our fantasies as we had done earlier in our marriage, and I was really enjoying it. She even pretended to put two loads of black cum in the reservoir of the balls of a big, black dildo, and then fucked herself with it and fed me the so-called cum from her pussy.

Over the course of several months, I had visited at least a dozen junk yards, but finally found one close to home that is in an unincorporated area near the Atlanta suburbs. It's a little unusual in that it's a regular auto parts store in the front, sharing a wall with a beauty parlor that is partially owned by the auto parts store owners.

But out back, behind a screening wall, they have a junk yard that has many old junk cars of the model and year that I needed, and the parking area for the junk yard is separate and hidden from the front. They were obviously trying to hide the unsightly junk business from view. I found myself going there more and more, and I became pretty good friends with the owners, two black men named Tyrone and Marcus.

Both of those men were in their fifties and about five feet and eight inches tall, and both were in good shape and very lean, as you might expect for men who worked so hard to make a living. I would usually locate and retrieve the parts I needed by myself, but on some days one or both would help me out. I sometimes stopped by to see them even when I didn’t need any parts, and we would talk and drink beer in the back and have a good time.

I was there one Saturday afternoon, and we had all been drinking for a while and I needed to use the bathroom. I went down a long dark hallway to the bathroom and took a piss, and then on the way back I noticed a side door was ajar that was usually closed. I peeked in and it looked like a large conference room with couches and beds in one area, so I stepped in and then noticed a lot of pictures on the walls that looked a little like calendars or something.

SiriToppp
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiriToppp

Being in manufacturing, I was used to seeing risqué calendars in mechanic shops and other production areas, so I went closer to see if they had anything interesting to look at. I was a little surprised that the those were all pictures and not calendars, and even more surprised to see Tyrone and Marcus in the pictures.

They are all porn pictures showing Tyrone and Marcus fucking white women, and there are even a few of white men sucking their cocks. There are a few frontal pictures of them posing in front of some junk cars, and I could hardly believe the size of their cocks, which looked even bigger since they aren’t that tall and are thin. I couldn’t tell whose cock was the biggest and they both hung over half way to their knees. I’m guessing that they had to be at least ten inches long on soft and very thick, being maybe six inches or more in circumference.

I was just amazed seeing them hang there. Their balls are also huge, maybe the size of eggs, and they were hanging half way down behind their cocks. I had never had any interest in men, and certainly not men’s genitals, so I was a little surprised that those pictures of their cocks and balls were so exciting to me and I was getting a hard on. I stood there transfixed for a few minutes, and then heard the door close shut behind me. I guess I was feeling guilty for having gone uninvited into their room, which was obviously a private area, and I was startled.

Tyrone spoke up; sounding upset with me, and said, “What are you doing in here, Ed? This is a private area and you shouldn’t be seeing these pictures.”

I was frightened and embarrassed but managed to say, “Holy shit, Tyrone, what is all of this? From the looks of all these pictures, you and Marcus must be fucking at least two dozen different white women, and even having a bunch of white men sucking your cocks. Please don’t be mad at me, man, I just noticed that the door was open and was curious.”

Tyrone still looked a little angry but calmly said, “Well, Ed, you have become a good friend, so maybe I can share some of this with you. I don’t know if you're aware of this, but there are a lot of white women that like to be fucked by big, black cocks, and as you can see, Marcus and I are well-endowed. We met many of these women through our beauty salon next door, and then they bring their friends to fuck us too. Hell, most of these women are married and their husbands want them to fuck us and they even suck our nut out of their wives' cunts when we’re done with them."

"And as you can see, some of the men even become cock suckers for us when their wives aren’t around, and they just love to suck our cocks and balls. Some men even like to suck behind our balls, all the way to our assholes. For some reason those women and men like black cock and our big cum loads, even from older men like us. We certainly don’t want to disappoint them. Were you ever aware that this kind of thing was happening?”

I said, “Quite honestly, my wife and I sometimes fantasize about her having sex with other men, and we recently have started including black men in our role play, but we've never done anything with others and never will.”

Tyrone got an amused look on his face and said, “I believe you, but don’t be so sure that you’d never try it. If you’re willing to fantasize about it, then it must arouse you at least a little to think about it.”

I then replied, “Well I have to admit that my wife did bring home a big, black dildo, and we have been fucking her with it. The dildo has a reservoir in the balls to fill with simulated seminal fluids, and we have even been fantasizing that it is a real black man’s cum. My wife pretended that a friend of hers gave her a couple of condoms filled with black cum. But of course, none of that is real.”

Tyrone started laughing loudly and said, “Don’t be so sure that the cum wasn’t real. Is your wife’s friend’s name Mindy by any chance? Marcus and I have been fucking a lady named Mindy for a long time now, and she asked us on several occasions to fill a couple of condoms for her, that she was giving to a friend of hers named Sue.”

I was in total shock at hearing Tyrone mention the names Mindy and Sue. I thought that the fluid in that dildo tasted a lot like my own cum, and now I had proof that it really was two loads of black nut from Tyrone and Marcus.

My face must have turned whiter than it already was, and I managed to stutter, “Holy shit, Tyrone. My wife’s name is Sue and she has a close friend named Mindy. Could this possibly be a coincidence, or have I really already eaten your and Marcus’ cum?’

I then described Mindy to Tyrone, and he started laughing louder than he did previously. Then he said, “Welcome to my world, Ed. It looks like you have indeed eaten my cum and didn’t even know it. Just to prove it to you, look over here and you can see a picture of Mindy with my big cock fucking her sweet, white pussy. By the way, how did it taste?”

I looked at the picture of Mindy fucking Tyrone and knew for sure that I had eaten their cum from that dildo. I hadn’t noticed but Marcus had come into the room and was listening to our conversation. He was laughing and said, “Damn, Ed, what a coincidence that you’ve already eaten our cum. But you know, cum doesn’t stay fresh for very long, so you might not have had a real good taste of us. Do you want to try some more?”

When I looked around at Marcus, I saw that he had already removed all his clothes, and was standing there with his huge cock hanging towards his knee. His cock was also starting to harden and rise a little and that thing looked to be eleven inches long and still growing. I don’t know what came over me, but after looking at all those pictures, and learning that I had already tasted his cum, I suddenly had a desire to suck both of them.

As I continued to stare at his cock and obscenely large balls, I tried to get a few words out and said, “Marcus, you and Tyrone have really huge cocks and I have to admit that seeing you nude up close like this is really getting me turned on. But I've never done anything with a man before, not even as an experiment in college. I just don’t think I could do it.”

I then looked around and noticed that Tyrone had also removed his clothes, and he moved up next to me and kind of laughing said, “Come on, Ed. You've already fantasized about Sue fucking black cocks, and you have already swallowed our cum, so why not complete your journey and taste our cocks for yourself? Hell, if you do a good job sucking both of us, maybe we’ll let you bring Sue by to fuck us.”

In my aroused state of mind his logic almost made sense, and I was so excited that I followed them to one of the beds. Tyrone slid back on the bed and leaned against the head board and said, “Come on, Ed, just crawl up here between my legs and taste my nuts, and then you can start on my dick by licking my cock head and taking as much as possible into your mouth. You can also start stroking Marcus’ cock while you’re sucking me, and we can get this over with."

"If you do a great job, you can pretend with Sue that you're still talking about a fantasy and tell her to fuck a black cock for real. Then we can have Mindy bring her by. I’ll bet she’ll come for some black fucking with that encouragement, and we can set this up for next Saturday. We’ll let you watch through the one-way mirror while we fuck her for you, and then you can surprise her by coming into the room and sucking her pussy clean.”

I really can’t explain why I had such a strong urge to suck these men, but I moved up between Tyrone’s legs and took his scrotum into my mouth. He was a little gamey after having worked most of the day, but I ignored his musky smell and took one of his nuts into my mouth and then the other. He even lifted them for me and tilted back so I could suck his perineum, and I still couldn’t believe how drawn I was to suck those virile men. Tyrone finally pushed me back a little and presented his cock head to me, and since it was covered with pre-cum, I had a familiar taste in my mouth.

I licked around the head and then I felt his hands on the back of my head, pushing more of his meat into my mouth. I probably had eight inches of his huge cock in my mouth, and Tyrone started swiveling his hips and at the same time pulling my head to him with his hands. Marcus had lain down next to us and had moved my hand to his cock and balls, and I was stroking him with the lubrication from his pre-cum.

I saw the flash of light and heard the click of a camera and knew that Marcus was taking pictures of me sucking Tyrone and stroking his cock, and I was destined to become part of their cock suckers picture gallery on the walls. Tyrone then started taking faster and shorter strokes, and I felt his cock begin to throb and pulse and he filled my mouth repeatedly with his thick cum. I swallowed and swallowed until the flow subsided and continued sucking him until his cock softened.

Tyrone moved aside, and Marcus got up on his knees on the bed and said, “You’re our cock sucker now, Ed, and we have pictures of you sucking us just like those other white pussy mouths you see on the wall. So, lay back on the bed while I feed you my nuts and then fuck your face.”

Marcus moved over me with his knees on either side of my head, and since his balls were already hanging heavily in my face, I began sucking them. He pressed down and moved back and forth, and I was licking him from the base of his cock to the crack of his ass, and like his partner he was very aromatic after a day on the job. I continued sucking his balls for another ten minutes and then he moved back and pressed his then-hard cock to my lips.

I opened as far as I could and felt him push into me, and he was actually pushing into my throat. Marcus didn’t seem to mind that he was choking me, and after a few more minutes my throat relaxed, and I could take about ten inches of that huge cock in me. He continued to aggressively thrust, and I finally felt him explode in my throat, and he then pulled back to empty himself in my mouth. Like Tyrone, he produced a massive amount of cum, and I swallowed repeatedly to get it all down.

From then on, whenever I stopped by the junk yard, all that Tyrone and Marcus had to do was show me the tantalizing view of them standing there nude, with those big cocks hanging down past mid-thigh, and that sight was enough to put me on my knees to suck them. Sometimes we would just be sitting and talking in the shop, and all they had to do was unzip and pull down their pants, and I would casually lick and suck them until they filled my mouth with their seed.

Following my experiences with Tyrone and Marcus, I was addicted to their big, black cocks and cum, and it is time for Sue to give you the rest of the story.

Sue’s Perspective

After the first time that I filled the balls in the dildo with real cum from Tyrone and Marcus, Ed seemed to like it so much that we did it several more times. And then after the last time, he seemed to be taking his arousal to a new level.

He said, “Sue, it is so wonderful fantasizing about this, that I find myself wondering what it would be like for you to really fuck a black cock. Let’s do this baby. You have my permission to find a black man to fuck, but just be sure to bring me home some real black cock milk instead of that simulated stuff.”

I couldn’t believe my good fortune at having Ed’s blessing to fuck a black man. I got on the phone to Mindy and gave her the news. She said, “This is just what we've been waiting for. I’ll call Tyrone and set up a time for us next Saturday when Ed is out looking for car parts. Who knows, but maybe the hormones in all of that cum Ed was eating got him turned on enough to want to see you fucked by a black man for real, and it sounds as if he would like real black cum. They'll really be pleased to be able to fuck another fine white pussy.”

Mindy picked me up the following Saturday and we went to the beauty salon next door to an auto parts store. We went through a door in the back room of the salon that went into the conference room in the auto parts store. When we entered I was a little shocked at all the pictures on the walls of Tyrone and Marcus fucking white women and even having white men suck their cocks.

There is even a picture of Mindy fucking Tyrone, and I was amazed that his cock is bigger than the dildo that I had been using. We kept looking at pictures while waiting for Tyrone and Marcus, and I finally came across one that shocked me. It looked like Ed in the picture, and he was sucking Tyrone’s cock and stroking Marcus' meat too.

I said to Mindy, “Mindy, come look at this. Could that really be Ed sucking that big cock?”

Mindy had already been told by Tyrone that Ed had sucked their cocks, but she didn’t want to confirm it just yet since it would spoil the surprise for me. Mindy replied, “No, Sue, that doesn’t look too much like Ed. But, it's hard to tell from the angle and the fact that his face is partially obscured by that big cock in his mouth. But I really don’t think that's your husband.”

Just then we heard the door open,and looked around to see Tyrone and Marcus move towards us. They were completely nude and seeing those long cocks hanging down their legs was very arousing. I was beginning to worry about how I could handle something that big, but then decided to just go with the flow. Surely those men were used to breaking in white women to fuck those enormous cocks.

Tyrone moved up to Mindy and kissed her on the lips and then said, “Hey, baby, are you and your friend Sue ready for some black lovin'? Marcus and I are ready to slide these big fuck sticks into your pussies, so let’s get started. Get undressed and sit next to each other on the big bed.”

Mindy and I removed all our clothes, and I found myself staring in awe at Mindy’s huge breasts and full ass, and she has large, puffy labia that look so sexy. Like I said before, I have never had a sexual experience with another woman, but in the sexually charged air in the room, she really looked good to me. We both sat on the bed nude, and Tyrone walked up to Mindy and Marcus walked up to me, with their huge cocks and balls swinging in front of them.

I watched as Mindy lifted Tyrone’s soft cock to her lips, and I did the same thing with Marcus. I was so aroused at the weight and texture of his meat, and he has a large cock head and heavy veins running all over the surface. I took his cock into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it, and tasted some of his pre-cum. Marcus’ cock was getting almost fully hard then, and it made my black dildo look small by comparison. We sucked both of those men and massaged their huge ball sacks until both of their cocks were rock hard, and it was time to fuck them.

Mindy and I scooted back on the bed and lay their as the men began sucking our pussies and massaging our tits. It's obvious that they wanted to make sure that we were well-lubricated to take their huge cocks, especially me since I had never fucked anything that big before. Marcus was very aggressively sucking my pussy, and I felt his long tongue in me almost as far as Ed’s dick reaches.

It felt wonderful, and after my first oral orgasm, Marcus moved up and started sucking my tits as he pushed his massive cock head against my labia. He rubbed it up and down a little to get it well lubricated, and then he pushed the head and a couple of inches into me. My labia were stretched tight around his massive cock, and he moved slowly and carefully so my pussy could adapt to his big cock.

When he felt like I could handle more, he slowly pushed a little more of his cock into me on each stroke, and with eight inches in me, I felt him gently pushing against my cervix. It was obvious that he had a lot of experience breaking in white cunts for fucking, and he continued to stroke gently into me. The sensation of having my pussy completely full of cock was amazing, and I felt his thick veins as he sawed into and out of me.

He finally had eleven inches of that monster in me, and my vagina had gotten accustomed to the size, so Marcus started thrusting more aggressively. I looked over at Mindy and Tyrone several times while Marcus was getting my pussy used to his big meat, and they were already fucking very aggressively. Mindy had been fucking them for so long that she could easily accommodate those large cocks.

I could hardly believe the staying power those men have, and Marcus fucked me for another twenty minutes after the first five minutes of me getting used to his size, the whole time either sucking my tits or kissing me and pushing his long tongue into my mouth. I was able to look down a few times and was even more turned on seeing that huge cock slide into and out of my pussy. But finally, I heard Marcus breathing harder and he was taking faster strokes, and then he pushed into me hard and I felt his cock pulsing and throbbing as he emptied his cum into me.

I felt it shooting against my cervix, much more forcefully than I felt with that ejaculating dildo. I heard and saw that Tyrone was also spraying his cum into Mindy, and I know that both of us were having continuous orgasms. Both men continued gently stroking into and out of us until their cocks softened, and then they rolled onto the bed beside us, with Mindy and me still next to each other. I saw Tyrone motion to a mirror on the wall next to the bed, and then I got the biggest surprise yet as Ed entered the room.

Ed said, “Hey, honey, I’m so glad that you followed through with getting fucked by a big, black cock. And now it’s my turn to make you happy.”

With that, Ed crawled up between my legs, licking the cum off of my inner thighs, finally reaching my cum-covered pussy. He started sucking me and the cum began to flow out of me, and he had such a look of pleasure and determination on his face as he pushed his tongue and mouth into my slimy pussy.

While he was sucking me clean, Mindy reached over and began rubbing my tits, so I did the same for her, and I was having my first experience with a woman. It just seemed so natural to do that with both of us laying there after having been fucked by those big cocks, and I was having my pussy sucked by my cuckold husband.

Ed finished cleaning me and when he looked at me I said, “Thanks you so much for letting me do this and participating by cleaning me up. Now I’d like you to clean Mindy up for me.”

Without hesitation, Ed moved over between Mindy’s legs and began sucking her slimy cunt, and I felt such closeness to her, with Ed sucking her pussy, that I leaned over and kissed her. We kissed passionately, and I knew then that Mindy and I would have a special closeness that our other bridge club members would never understand. Ed continued cleaning Mindy’s pussy for another few minutes, and then we all took a break from the fucking and sucking.

I learned that Ed really is the man in the picture sucking Tyrone’s cock, and that he had accidentally learned from them that the condoms I filled the dildo with were filled with Tyrone’s and Marcus’ cum. After a little break, Mindy and I swapped partners and Tyrone fucked me while Marcus fucked her, and Ed remained in the room to sometimes suck us while we were being fucked, and of course he also cleaned our pussies after we were fucked. Ed also cleaned their cocks, and Mindy and I took great pleasure in watching Ed suck those big, black cocks.

Mindy and I continued fucking Tyrone and Marcus, and they even introduced us to some of their black friends, and we always met them in that conference room. Ed joined us whenever he could, but even if we were fucking during the week, I would always try to save for him as much of the cum in my pussy as possible. But it was clear that Ed liked that cum much better when it was fresh from our pussies or straight from their cocks.

That lifestyle became our new hobby, and Ed never did finish refurbishing the car. But Mindy and I continued with the bridge club, and we would usually have sex after the club meetings. We had both developed a taste for pussy, and we loved sucking each other in the sixty-nine position.

We eventually got two of the other bridge club ladies interested in fucking black men, so Tyrone and Marcus, and their friends, were getting all the white pussy that they could handle from us, as well as the other women they're fucking. It's so wonderful that Ed and I have a hobby that both of us can enjoy together.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments