Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Wife's Biological Craving for Semen

"I learn of my craving for semen and big cocks and can't get enough outside of my marriage."

40
9 Comments 9
45.4k Views 45.4k
6.4k words 6.4k words
Famous Story

Until the events of this story, I was incredibly conservative. I was born into a very religious family and taught to avoid sexual relationships until I was married. I was a good girl, although I did allow boys to fondle and suck my rather large breasts, and I stroked a few dicks. However, I didn’t have sexual intercourse until I married Ed right after our graduation from college. We met in our senior year in college in Mississippi and were married soon after graduation.

My decision to abstain from sex until marriage is amazing when you consider my situation. I have always been very pretty and a little overweight, in a voluptuous way. I'm five feet and seven inches tall and weigh one hundred and forty-five pounds, with a body fat index of about twenty-five percent. That means that although I have a big ass (think Kim Kardashian) and thick thighs, my skin is very smooth and supple, and I don’t have any cellulite or obvious fat.

I'm a big girl with dishwater blonde hair and blue eyes, and my biggest assets are my full, round and shapely DD-cup tits. So, I'm not fat per se, but just curvy in all the right places. I also have a prominent pubis and fat labia, covered in a neatly-trimmed layer of blonde hair.

My big tits and ass naturally sway and jiggle in a very seductive way, and I have been told by many men in college and at my workplace that I'm seductive looking without even trying. Some of them even admitted that men will often hit on bigger, pretty girls like me because we seem to be a little more approachable than the thinner girls and might appreciate a date more than them. But I have always been confident in my appearance and the effect that my tits bouncing beneath my t-shirt has on men.

Ed is a marketing major, and he got a good job as an outside sales representative for a medical device company in Louisiana. He's very successful, and soon had accounts all over the United States and Canada. That caused him to travel extensively, and by the time of this story when we were both twenty-eight years old, he was on the road and away from home at least four days and three nights per week, and usually more.

My name is Annie, and I was also working, putting my graphics design degree to good use at an advertising company. I also taught an adult education graphics course at a local high school. We joined a church in our new home town and are very active and devout in our evangelical denomination.

Our love life was enjoyable for the first five years of marriage, and we had sex almost every night that Ed was in town. Ed has a nice six-inch dick of medium thickness that is usually satisfying. He also likes to suck my pussy clean of his cum after he ejaculates in me, which always gives me another, even bigger, orgasm. But I never had the desire or courage to suck his cock.

By the time I turned twenty-eight, I was starting to feel depressed and had little or no interest in sex, or anything else for that matter. We were both concerned about it after my sadness went on for several months, and I was considering going to a psychiatrist to help evaluate my problem.

One Monday evening when Ed was out of town as usual, the Reverend Thomas and Deacon Phillip from our church made a routine welfare visit to our home. They were both in their forties and visited all the members on a rotating basis. That was the first visit to our home since I became depressed. We talked for a while and then their attention turned to my obvious depressed state.

Thomas said, “Annie, I don’t mean to pry too deeply into your personal life, but you don’t seem to be your usual bubbly self tonight. Would you like to talk about it? Maybe we can help.”

I explained, “In the past few months I've been feeling more and more depressed and sad, and Ed and I don’t understand why. We both have great jobs, a nice home, and have even been thinking about starting a family. But now I feel so bad most of the time that it's starting to affect our marriage.”

Thomas then said, “First of all, please don’t think that you two are alone in this. We have seen many instances of couples in their late twenties experiencing this problem, and we have been able to help all of them. But I do need to ask you some very personal and intimate questions to assess your situation, if that’s okay.”

I was a little nervous about them asking personal questions, but I knew that we needed help, so I nodded my okay. Then he said, “You probably have never heard of this, but sometimes sex hormone deficiencies can cause the type of depression you're describing. So please tell us everything you can about your sex life.”

It was surprising that they were asking about our sex lives, but after thinking for a moment I said, “Well, it’s hard for me to say these things, but Ed and I have, or at least had, a very active sex life. We made love almost every day that he was home, and he also performs oral sex on me. So, from my perspective, I think our love life was pretty normal and even excessive compared to some other couples I have talked to. At least it used to be that way.”

Thomas said, “It’s good to hear that you two are sexually active, but I have an even more personal question. Please describe Ed’s semen for us. Is it thick and white, or is it more on the thin and runny side?”

I reluctantly answered, “From the few times I've seen his semen, it looks to be clear and thin, almost watery. But why would that matter anyway?”

Phillip then smiled at Thomas and chimed in, “I think you know that I own a health food store, and I have also studied for years to become a natural healing practitioner. I'm trained to treat health issues using natural herbs and minerals, and sometimes even nutrients provided by the human body."

"We have found that a small percentage of women in your age group experience a need for some hormones including testosterone, estrogen, prolactin, luteinizing hormone, and prostaglandins, as well as other nutrients. Those substances can help elevate your mood and are all provided by normal male semen, along with other nutrients and hundreds of millions of sperm, that are absorbed through the vaginal walls and in other ways.”

He paused for a moment and continued; “Now you can see why we asked you about Ed’s semen. From your description, it is likely that you aren’t receiving the hormones and other nutrients you need to maintain a normal mood balance. While this problem isn't common, it is found in enough married couples that we have some fairly well-established guidelines on how to help.”

I just sat there stunned for a moment, thinking of the various implications of Phillip’s comments, and then asked, “Well what could we possibly do about that? If Ed’s semen is not providing what I need, where would I get more? Is there no way to get it from herbs? And are you suggesting that I sleep with another man or something? If so, that goes against everything you teach us in the church about the sins of fornicating outside of marriage. Ed and I have always been faithful to one another and true to our religion.”

Thomas studied my face for a moment and said, “I’m so pleased that you take your marriage vows so seriously, and we’re not suggesting that you do anything to seriously breach those vows. But there is a way to at least evaluate your situation without fornicating that we could try, although there are some other solutions that are usually even more effective. Unless we have totally upset you talking about this, you might want to at least give it a try. It's worked every time we have suggested it to other church members in your situation. There’s no pressure here, and it is up to you. Just say no and we’ll drop the subject.”

I was getting a little suspicious of their intentions, especially since, as I described above, I am a good looking, luscious, young, married woman home alone. But I thought for a moment and decided that I at least should know their non-fornicating solution.

So I said, “Okay, tell me about how we can evaluate my situation.”

Then Thomas continued, “This will sound pretty strange and disgusting at first, but please hear me out before you say anything. Phillip and I can provide you with some of our semen to assess your problem, without ever touching you. We’ve already done this with several of the other young wives in our congregation with good results, so we know that our semen and sperm are very rich in the nutrients and hormones you need."

"We can ejaculate into a turkey baster, and then leave. You can then inject our fluids into your vagina with your hips in an elevated position for at least a half hour, to allow our semen the maximum time to absorb into your vaginal walls. Then we can talk tomorrow to see what the effect was, if any, and we can discuss the next steps.”

I was obviously shocked and embarrassed at hearing their solution, and although the thought of squirting the semen of those older men into my pussy was icky to me, I was still desperate to try anything to feel a little better. I agreed to try their solution, and got them my turkey baster from the kitchen. They then went into the bathroom together and came back ten minutes later.

It was kind of gross looking at the turkey baster, knowing that those men from my church had just ejaculated into it, possibly while thinking about my big tits and having sex with me. But I was amazed by how much was in there. I could tell from the way it filled up the lower portion that there were at least two tablespoons of their semen in there or a little more than a half ounce. It was opalescent, opaque and white and I also smelled it, even from within the baster. It did seem like their semen was much more voluminous, nutrient-filled and potent than Ed’s small loads of watery cum, and I got a little excited just thinking about it.

I sheepishly took the baster in my hands as they left, and then headed for my bedroom. I took off all my clothes and lay back on the bed with a pillow under my ass, but it took me about a half hour to get the courage insert the tip in my pussy and squirt. During that time, I released a small amount of their ejaculate into my hand, and I liked the smell, thickness and slimy texture of it. Then I inserted the tip and squirted all the remaining contents into my ozing, wet vagina.

A feeling of guilt came over me for taking the sexual fluids of those two men into my body, but at the same time it was a sexual thrill that's hard to explain. I felt their juices in me, and I felt dirty, but satisfied all at the same time. I fell asleep in that position, with my legs spread and hips elevated, and was surprised by the way I felt in the morning. For the first time in months I felt somewhat happy and upbeat. Not perfect, but still a big improvement. I found a private moment at work to call Thomas and ask him and Phillip to come to my home that night, so I could share the results of the test.

Thomas and Phillip were still walking in the door and getting seated when I excitedly said, “At first I was skeptical, but now I know that you two are right about the power of potent semen. I felt much better at work today, and I’d like to talk with you about how I can feel even better. You mentioned yesterday that there were some other solutions that might be even more effective, and I’d like to hear about them.”

Phillip looked sideways at Thomas and smiled before looking my way and saying, “Annie, we’re so pleased that our semen and sperm was helpful to you, and we know that we can be of even more help. We can tell you one of the other processes now, and then give you the third one at the appropriate time. It might be best if Thomas tells you about this one.”

Thomas cleared his throat and said, “It's hard for me to discuss this with you Annie, knowing how devout you are, but it's much more effective if the semen is injected into to your vagina directly from a penis, and then having the penis stay in you for at least twenty minutes after ejaculation. That provides you with the freshest semen and the penis provides the pressure to help it absorb better into your vaginal walls. I know that might seem like infidelity at first, but we have a way to help take the romantic attraction out of it. Would you like to hear more?”

I was afraid yesterday that they might be trying to fuck me, but at the same time their first dose of semen from the baster worked well, and I was developing a little trust in them. So, I said, “Well, Reverend, this is starting to seem a little risqué to me, but I at least want to hear your approach.”

Thomas continued, “In order to avoid a romantic entanglement, you could lay on your side with your underwear off and your skirt pulled up, and one of us would spoon in behind you. That way we wouldn't be totally naked and wouldn’t be tempted to kiss you or fondle your beautiful breasts, and you wouldn’t even see the penis. Thomas or I would masturbate until just before ejaculating, and then push the penis in you and release the semen and sperm. Then it's just a matter of staying in that position for a while to allow for the proper absorption of the reproductive fluids. And then while we are waiting, I can tell you about another process.”

Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew that I was being taken advantage of, but at the same time I wanted to know just how much better I could feel. So, I agreed and we all went to the bedroom. It was embarrassing pulling down my panties in front of them and lifting my skirt, exposing my ass and pussy. But I heard Thomas taking down his pants behind me, and then I heard him stroking his cock. I know that he was staring at my ass and pussy to help him reach his climax sooner, and in only about five minutes I felt the head of his cock pressing into my wet labia.

He said, “Okay, just relax now, Annie, I’m close to ejaculating and need to push into your vagina. From the way you described Ed’s dick I know that mine is a little longer and thicker, but your pussy seems to be very wet and you should be able to handle my larger size. So here goes.”

I then felt his cock pressing into me, and I knew that he was just being modest since it felt a lot larger than Ed’s. He kept pushing and finally bottomed-out on my cervix, so I’m guessing that his cock must have been at least eight inches long and very thick. I felt his balls hanging down on my thigh and ass and they pulled up slightly as his cock started throbbing and pulsing in my vagina. I felt his semen shooting into me, and the pressure of his cock felt wonderful in me. Even though he had not stroked his big cock in me, I was still near orgasm just from the fullness of his meat in me and the thought of what we were doing.

As we lay there on the bed with Thomas’ big cock in me, I wanted to distract my attention from what I was doing, so I asked, “This is starting to freak me out a little, so would you please tell me about one of the other processes that might help me?”

Thomas’ cock was starting to soften in me as he began, “Well, vaginal absorption is the most effective, but it's also possible to get some absorption orally, if done properly. Now don’t freak out, but the other method involves taking the semen into your mouth, and then holding it there and swirling it around for as long as possible."

"If you swallow it too quickly, there won’t be much absorption, and the stomach acids will destroy the hormones. So, what we suggest is that after holding the semen for as long as possible, you swallow it slowly in small increments. That way it keeps the throat and esophagus coated for a long time and allows good absorption. All of the other ladies have tried this with good results.”

That method seemed really yucky to me, and I said, “But, Reverend, I've never even sucked Ed’s dick, much less letting him ejaculate into my mouth. I’m just not sure I could ever do something like that. What convinced those other women to do it?”

Then Tomas responded, “Some of the other ladies were squeamish at first about taking a strange penis into their vaginas, and the oral method seemed less like cheating on their husbands. But once they tried it, all of them enjoyed the taste and texture of the semen and the improvement in their moods. And eventually, they wanted so much to feel better that all of them allowed both the vaginal and oral methods."

"If you want to try it now, Phillip would be happy to do that for you while we're letting my semen absorb into your vagina. And while he could just masturbate until the last moment and then shoot his cum into your mouth, it will be better for both of you if you suck him from the start. That way he'll be more aroused and will give you a bigger load of his juices, and the precum will also be absorbed that way.”

BrianaGarner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrianaGarner

I saw the look of anticipation on Phillip’s face as I contemplated doing the oral method. Thomas’ comments that all the other ladies did it pressured me a little, and I have to admit that I was also curious about how it would feel to take a penis into my mouth and to taste the semen. I’m not totally naïve and knew that what they were doing was as much for their benefit as mine, but I was so anxious for relief of my sadness that I didn’t care anymore.

So, I said, “Okay, Deacon Phillip, come on up here and lay down on your side next to me so I can try this. But if I gag and ask you to stop, then you must pull away.”

Phillip moved over by the side of the bed and removed his pants and underwear, and then he rolled over next to me with his head towards my feet, and his crotch right in front of my face. That was my first experience seeing a cock other than Ed’s, and Phillip’s already-hard cock looked to be about seven inches long and much thicker than Ed’s.

His cock was already dripping precum as he pushed closer to my face and said, “It’s okay, Annie, just give it a taste and take the head into your mouth. We can take it as slow as you want until you get used to it. Just lick and suck up and down on the shaft. I think you’ll like it just like the other ladies did. Then you can suck harder to make me cum for you.”

My first taste of his cock head and precum was okay, and I moved my lips farther down on his cock. Then I started actually sucking it and was amazed by how good it tasted and felt in my mouth. The nastiness of it was turning me on. But I hadn’t been paying any attention to Thomas for a few minutes, and then I realized that since I was getting turned on I had clamped down on Thomas’ still-thick, soft cock with my vagina and had pressed my ass back against him. He no doubt took that as a sign that I wanted him to fuck me because I felt his cock hardening in me as he started slowly stroking into and out of my pussy.

There I was on my bed, with the Reverend fucking me from the rear, while the Deacon was fucking my mouth. I couldn’t say anything with my mouth full of cock, but Thomas said, “Oh, Annie, we just knew that you would be willing to fuck us like this if we got things started. You're so sexy and hot, and I’ve wanted to fuck you for years. But don’t worry, Annie, everything we've told you is true, and you will be feeling much better after you take our semen and sperm fresh at both ends. Then we can tell you how to make these treatments even more effective for you.”

It felt so good being fucked by those big cocks that I couldn’t be mad at them, and at that moment I wasn't even feeling guilty. I just loved the feeling of that big cock stretching my pussy and pressing against my womb on each stroke, and I was then taking Phillip’s cock all the way to my throat and felt his balls slapping against my forehead. I was nearing my first orgasm from being fucked outside my marriage, and I could tell that Thomas and Phillip were also getting close.

Just at the time I felt Thomas’ cock throbbing inside me and pumping in another load of his thick semen, Phillip held my head with both hands and started aggressively fucking my mouth. Then he pulled back from one last thrust, held his cock on my tongue, and I felt his strong spurts of semen spray into my mouth. I just loved the taste of it and he continued to hold me there and was gasping for air.

Then he said, “Oh fuck, Annie that was an amazing blowjob, especially for your first time. Now remember to keep sucking to get all of the remnants of my ejaculation, and then swish my cum around in your mouth for as long as possible. Then swallow it slowly in small amounts and let it coat your throat and esophagus.”

By the time my orgasm had subsided, and I had slowly swallowed all of Phillip’s cum, Thomas’ cock was deflating, and he pulled it out of my pussy. Then I felt a strong pang of guilt knowing that I had broken my wedding vows by not only being fucked by another man, but by also sucking another man’s cock and swallowing his cum.

I was trying to hold back the tears when I said, “I don’t know how I can ever face Ed again after what we just did. I feel so ashamed that I've cheated on Ed with two men, and leaders from the church at that, and now I feel like a whore, with no redemption possible for me.”

We all rolled over on our backs on the bed, and I got my first look at Thomas’ big cock and huge balls. Even through the guilt, the sight of his thick fuck meat was turning me on again.

As I wiped away some to the tears, Thomas said, “Annie, whether or not you feel guilty about what we did is all a matter of attitude. Our perspective is that it is not cheating if you have no emotional attachment to the men you're fucking. Just think of it as you are using them to obtain the life-changing sustenance that you need. What we did tonight is just to introduce you to these processes, but there are other things that can make this an even better experience for you and the men you fuck and ensure that they give you their biggest and best loads of cum.”

He paused for a moment to let his comments sink in and then continued, “To make this more effective you and your partners should strip totally naked and have as much foreplay as you can. Let them suck your fantastic breasts while you're fondling their cocks and balls, and they will give you huge loads.

Most men couldn't resist you even if they tried. It's even a good idea for you to get used to sucking their balls, since not many women will do that for a man, and they will be even more aroused. And when you are fucking, you should share a deep kiss. Just keep in mind that all that is for you to get their cum into your pussy and mouth, and you don’t want or need an emotional relationship with them.”

It’s interesting how far we had come, from me having my first injection of their semen from the baster the day before, and now they have not only fucked my pussy and mouth, but Thomas is talking about me fucking even more men.

So I asked, Thomas, why are you talking about me fucking other men like that?”

Thomas then smiled and said, “You will have the most success at relieving your depression if you fuck a large variety of men, and none of them more often than once a week or so. That will allow them to recharge their semen for you, and help you avoid any potential emotional attachments. In addition, you will find over time that some men’s cum will be more beneficial than others to you, and a wide variety will allow you to select the best cum for your purposes.”

He thought for a moment and continued, “And don’t forget that you should feel free to enjoy the fucking, even though it has a serious purpose. I can tell by the way you reacted to my big cock in your pussy and Phillip’s cock in your mouth that you will enjoy finding even bigger ones to fill your holes. Even though the most important thing is the volume and quality of the cum those men provide, you still need to enjoy the couplings, so you’ll be encouraged to continue the semen injections."

"And I think you will need to get your doses at least every other day, or maybe daily. Phillip and I would love to be on your list of semen contributors, but that's up to you. And it would be helpful if you always try to find two men to fuck you together, so you get the maximum injections both vaginally and orally.”

I was starting to be convinced that I should begin that wanton behavior, but I was also worried about my marriage. Then I asked, “Well how does Ed fit into all of this?”

Phillip responded, “You said before that Ed always sucks your pussy after you two fuck, so we know that he doesn’t mind eating his own semen. I suggest that you don’t tell Ed about your activities, at least not at first, and see if you can arrange to be fucked by other men a short time before Ed comes home. Then you can entice him to suck your pussy both before and after you fuck, and he may get some benefit from the remnants of the other men’s cum that he’ll be swallowing."

"I don’t know about the science involved and it might not help, but it seems that maybe it will help him produce better sperm if he is eating the potent semen and sperm of other men. You’ll know the appropriate time to let him know that you're fucking many other men. Some husbands, especially men with weak semen, love to share their wives with other men. He might just like it and even help you find men to fuck you.”

Before they left, Thomas said, “It is almost certain that Ed will recognize the taste of semen in your pussy, so Phillip and I can provide you with a bottle of our semen to keep on hand to show Ed as the reason for your improved mood. Phillip can use a label program at his store to produce a label for the bottle called something like 'emen Substitute', and can list a bunch of ingredients."

"You can tell Ed that when we stopped by to visit and found out that you are depressed, we suggested that you use the product. Just tell him that it contains one hundred percent natural substances that are formulated to provide the nutrients and hormones in real semen and even has the same taste.”

The men left and I had a restless night thinking about what I had done with them and the reality of what they were suggesting. But I woke up in the morning fully rejuvenated and all traces of my depression were gone. The direct deposit and oral methods really worked for me, but I still had to think about everything before deciding to find other men to fuck.

Wednesday was a normal day at work, but I was alert to the attention of others, and two of my coworkers in particular are always sneaking glances at my tits and ass. One is a thirty year old single guy named Frank, and he's very good looking and in good shape, and the other is William, a nice looking older guy in his mid-forties. I thought about giving them some encouragement, but decided to wait until later in the week, so I could see how long the semen from Thomas and Phillip would be effective.

When I woke up Thursday I still felt some improvement in my mood, but not as much as on Wednesday. It looked like Thomas was right about needing the semen at least every other day. But I avoided Frank and William at work since I had a class to teach Thursday night, and I knew that it would always be easy to get them to fuck me.

I went to class and was really in the doldrums by the time class was out, and I knew that I needed an immediate fucking. There are two young men in their early twenties in my class who are always flirting with me. I had given them extra help in the past and asked them to stay after class for a few minutes.

Their names are Teddy and Sam, and I decided to take the direct approach. When they walked up to my desk I said, “You boys are doing very well in class now, and it seems my tutoring helped you grasp the material. But now I would like some help from you. It's obvious that you guys are always flirting with me and I catch you all of the time staring at my big tits and ass. I just wanted to see if you’re men enough to handle me. My husband is out of town, and I’d like for you to come to my home and give me the loving I crave?”

They just stood there with their mouths open, and then Teddy said, “Damn right, Annie, we’d love to fuck you.”

The length of this story won’t permit me to describe all my sexual experiences in detail, but those two boys pounded my pussy and mouth like I had never experienced. They both have thick cocks, and they both ejaculated twice, once in my mouth and once in my pussy. They especially liked the way I held them in place after they shot their loads. I knew that they would be regulars on my list of semen providers.

I woke up the next morning fully rejuvenated and decided that I wanted to get fucked by Frank and William from work before Ed got home at about 9:00 pm that night. Several of the people from the office usually go to a local bar for happy hour on Friday’s after work, but I didn’t usually join them.

When I announced that I would be going that night, Frank and William were eager to join the group. We arrived at the tavern at about 5:00 pm, and by 7:00 pm everyone else had left except those two men and me. I was acting drunker than I really was, and they were soon taking liberties rubbing my ass and tits. Then when Frank suggested that we continue the party at his apartment, I gladly went with them.

Frank has a nice eight-inch cock and Williams is a respectable seven inches, and both are thick. We took our time with them sucking my pendulous breasts, and I had my first experience sucking men’s scrotums and testicles. Then they both fucked me twice, just like the boys from my class, and they could hardly believe their luck at finally getting to fuck me.

I used a plastic panty pad to keep their cum in me for the trip home, and I arrived at 8:30 pm, just in time to get ready for Ed to come home. I also found a bottle of Thomas and Phillip’s 'Semen Substitute' in the mailbox., so I was ready to give Ed my excuse for being so happy.

When Ed came through the door I greeted him with hugs and kisses, and he was surprised at how upbeat I was. He said, “Oh, Annie honey, you haven’t been this happy in a long time. What has caused the change?”

I explained how the men from the church visited me on Monday and suggested that I try some of the natural mood enhancer, and how I squirted it into my pussy almost daily with the turkey baster. I carefully explained that I got the solution as a trial just to see if it would work better than his semen. Then I grabbed his hand and took him upstairs to the bedroom. When we were undressed I immediately moved over him in the sixty-nine position and took his cock into my mouth as I pressed my oozing pussy to his lips.

That was the first time I had ever sucked his cock, and he said, “Oh fuck, Annie, that stuff must really be working for you. You’ve never sucked me before. And damn, honeyy, I can see that semen substitute running out of your pussy.”

Ed covered my labia with his mouth and started sucking out the semen and sperm remnants from Frank and William, and he seemed hungrier for it than when he eats his own. I guess it’s possible that the hormones in that semen were also enhancing Ed’s libido. After he drained my pussy, we fucked three times, and Ed sucked his cum out of me after each time.

I had such good experiences with the boys from school and the men from work, that I went in search for other men to fulfill my need for semen and sperm. Our forty-five-year-old neighbor and his twenty-year-old son, who was still living at home while going to college, were easy for me to seduce. I invited myself over to their pool one evening after work when Ed and the neighbor’s wife were out of town.

I wore a very revealing bikini that was little more than a thong bottom and two little patches of material covering my nipples. My firm and full ass cheeks were fully exposed, and my big tits jiggled and swayed as I walked in their gate. I fucked and sucked them both right there on a lounge by the secluded pool and drained them of their life-sustaining fluids.

Over time I added two more men from the church, two more neighbors, and three more students from my class to my list of semen providers. I had enough men fucking me that no one was needed more than about once a week. After several months of fucking and sucking men and boys almost every day, I was beginning to see Thomas’ logic that I was not really cheating on Ed by having all of this sex. I was just using the men for my purposes to receive their life-sustaining fluids my body craved. Ed and I were happier than ever and we were also sucking and fucking almost every day. I’m sure that all the semen and sperm that he was eating from my pussy had to be helping him in some way.

I had no emotional attachment to any of those men except Ed, but I do have to admit that I was enjoying the feeling of those cocks, most of which are longer and thicker than Ed’s, in my pussy and mouth. My situation reminded me a lot of something I learned from an elective course in college on medieval mythology.

The legend spoke of a succubus, a female demon or supernatural entity, who would take the human form of a seductive, voluptuous woman. She would appear in men’s dreams and have sexual intercourse with them to drain them of their semen and sperm. I know that I then looked at men mostly to provide me with the fluids that I needed to live a normal life.

My succubus behavior continues to this day, and I haven't yet told Ed about my fucking other men. At times I wonder if he suspects something, but he has never challenged me on it. We are both so happy in our marriage, and I see no reason to rock the boat, at least not for a very long time.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments