Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Midnight Part two

"Eventually everyone had to know everything, but then what?"

19
9 Comments 9
6.7k Views 6.7k
6.4k words 6.4k words
In part one Candy has been almost killed in a car crash returning from a wild cock fest at a night club and husband Andy has discovered her lesbian affair.

Four days later Andy was taking a breath of disinfected air and adjusting to the ambience of the intensive unit when Marsha interrupted him. There was silence at Candy’s end of the ward but he couldn’t see her because there were screens around the bed.

‘What’s happened?’ he said, suddenly fearing the worst.

‘She’s off the respirator. Right now she’s having a wash. She’s a lot better. She won’t be home for a while but she’ll be moved to a less intensive ward later today.’

‘So you won’t be looking after her?’

‘No, I work on this ward, but don’t worry, that may be for the best.’

‘How the hell is that possible? I trust you to look after her.’

‘It’s the way the hospital works. She’s recovering now, and she’ll be fine. They’ll keep a close eye on her and bring her back to us if there’s a problem. I know you’ll worry, but don’t. When you’re not here I’ll check morning and night.’

‘So it’s a good thing really?’

‘Yes, and maybe good for you in another way. I won’t be tempted to tell her our little secret. I’ll leave that to you.’

‘I wouldn’t have minded. Really, don’t worry about it. Can I see her now?’

Marsha glanced down the ward. ‘Looks like they’re clearing up now, so you’re good to go.’

Andy watched as the screens drew back. There was Candy, propped up on pillows but with no tubes and her eyes open.’

‘Hi beautiful.’

‘Andy, I didn’t know you could come in the daytime.’

‘I talked nicely to them. You’ve been very ill, so I guess they’re more lenient.’

‘I don’t know. I mean I don’t know how bad I’ve been. Someone said it was Tuesday. Is that right? The last thing I can remember was Saturday. Have I been out for three days?’

‘No love. I don’t want to shock you too much, but you’ll find out soon enough anyway. You were out for ten days. It’s not as bad as it sounds, some of that was the doctors keeping you sedated.’

‘Bloody hell. What happened?’

‘You don’t know?’

‘You dropped me off at the club. That’s about the last I remember.’

‘You spoke to me after you got here on Sunday morning.’

‘Did I? I don’t remember. Andy what happened? Did someone beat me up at the club?’

‘You got a lift with a guy at the club and he crashed his car. You were lucky to get out alive.’

‘Shit. Who was the driver?’

‘Someone called Elroy. Sue said you were attracted to his huge cock.’

‘Sue? Sue was at the club? Um, yes, you took both of us. Is Sue OK?’

‘Sue wasn’t in the car, you left her at the club.’

Candy closed her eyes for a second and lay back on the pillow. Her eyes opened again and she looked at Andy. Andy reached for her hand.

‘Have you talked to Sue?’

‘Yes of course love.’

‘So you know what happened.?’

‘Most of it.’

‘Most of it?’

‘Up until you got in the car.’

There was another long pause and she closed her eyes again. She squeezed his hand without opening her eyes. Andy watched as she took deep breaths.

‘It’s grisly isn’t it. You’d have told me already if it wasn’t. Can I chicken out for a few days?’

‘Of course you can. We’ve got all the time in the world.’ He mentally kicked himself for the catch in his voice as he said it, but he couldn’t help being relieved that she was there at all. She opened her eyes, startled.

‘What was that? What was that about? You almost cried.’

‘It’s just so nice to talk to you again. Ten days is a long time.’

‘Did I almost die?’

‘Almost. But you didn’t, so let's not worry about it. They’re sending you to a normal ward later today because you’re so much better. For now I don’t want to tire you out, so I’ll leave you to it for now.’

‘Andy — don’t go. Not yet.’ He turned back towards her.

‘Are you still locked?’ For a second Andy wanted to tell her everything, but she already looked tired.

‘Yes, love. Don’t worry about it.’ She closed her eyes again and then slowly opened them. ‘I love you,’ she whispered.

‘I know,’ he said. ‘I’ll see you tomorrow.’

* * *

Andy deliberately slept past his usual early rise. He’d managed to get time off work because Candy was so ill and he was hoping Marsha would appear as promised. The door bell rang a few minutes before nine. Andy opened the door in his dressing gown. He’d thought about being naked, but it might have been the postman — no sense in being foolish.

Marsha smiled at him from the doorstep wrapped in her nurses cloak.

‘Is that breakfast I smell?’

‘Yes ma’am.’

‘And the high protein snack?’

‘Ready when you are.’

She closed the door behind her and reached for the belt of his dressing gown. She undid the knot in one deft movement and whisked the robe off him.

‘A twirl, please,’ she said. Andy obliged, rotating slowly until he faced her again. ‘I have been imagining that all week,’ she said and then undid the clasp on her cloak and pulled it off in one smooth movement revealing her naked body underneath it.

‘You can’t imagine how difficult it is to strip, wearing this, in the car. I didn’t have the nerve to do it at the hospital so I stopped at that layby before your turning. I thought it would be clear so I could risk getting out of the car but there was a trucker parked having his breakfast.’

‘He probably would have appreciated the show,’ said Andy.

‘I expect so, but I was saving it for you. Now you’ve had a few days to think about it do you still like what you see?’

Andy stood back a little to see her more clearly and then took her hand to lead her into the living room.

‘What’s not to like,’ he said pulling her towards him and wrapping her in a strong embrace. He closed his eyes and concentrated on breathing her perfume, nuzzling his nose into her hair and enjoying the feel of her breasts against him.

She slowly pushed him back. ‘Enough of this sentimental stuff,’ she said. ‘I have work to do and I’m hungry’

She slipped the chain off her neck and knelt in front of him, putting the key into his cage lock and then pausing for a second.

‘I like this bit,’ she said as her mouth enveloped him cage and all. She held his balls in one hand to keep them steady and then slowly worked his prick in and out of her mouth, stopping each time to gaze at it, watching the organ swell inside the cage until the flesh was straining at all the spaces between the shiny metal.

‘Moan when it’s too much,’ she said and slid it back into her mouth.

‘Moan, moan,’ he said. She laughed and turned the key, easing the metal away from his swollen member but leaving the cock ring in place. As soon as it was free it grew another inch and she pulled it into her moth beginning to suck harder. She wrapped one arm around Andy’s back, pulling him closer so there was no escape and in a minute he was moaning without sarcasm. In another minute she had finished swallowing and began licking the head of his cock, eager to catch every last drop. Finally she dropped back on her heels and grinned at him.

‘That is the way to end a block of night shifts,’ she said. ‘Now feed me breakfast, fuck me, put me to bed and go and see that darling wife of yours while I sleep.’

As they ate pancakes and scrambled eggs Andy asked. ‘How did the two of you meet?’

‘About eighteen months ago.’

‘That’s when. What about how?’

‘We’re going to have to own up eventually aren’t we.’

‘You don’t have to, I’m just insatiably curious and she’s never hinted… well, that’s not completely true. She’s often talked about how much fun she’s had with Sue, but that was all about their randy trips I think.’

‘Can you guess why she didn’t tell you?’

‘No, well not easily. Eighteen months is interesting though. That’s about when she started down the wild sex road. It’s hard to remember exactly, but it must have been about then.’

‘And the funny thing is that she didn’t talk to me about that.’

‘You didn’t know?’

‘I had no idea until she turned up covered in blood and cum on a stretcher. I was shocked out of my head. For a minute or two I could hardly breathe. I couldn’t imagine who could have done that to her.’

‘Did you think it might be me?’

Marsha reached across the table.’ It crossed my mind. So many things did, all at once. I wondered if it was my fault. Maybe you found out about the two of us and got mad; but then someone said it was a car smash.’ She paused, wiping the hair back from her eyes. ‘After that I calmed down and started to behave like a nurse. I volunteered to clean her up. I think the doctors realised almost straight away that the blood was from someone else. The main problem was that she’d hit her head and had her chest bashed in. It had to be a high speed impact. By the time she got to me she already had a tube in and was on a ventilator, so I washed her and got her into some hospital clothes. The big surprise was the amount of semen. She had to have been with at least four or five men, maybe more. She probably swallowed some, her mouth was full of the stuff, so there was no way to tell how many. I asked the cops what they knew. I wondered if she’d been raped, but then with what the cops found out and what you said it all kind of became clear.’

‘You still haven’t told me how you met.’

‘We were buying underwear. The store was packed, there was a corset I wanted to try and she had some things. I can’t remember what, but she offered to share a fitting room. Dumb isn’t it, but, well I guess you know, there’s something about her. Standing in a little room with her half naked, and me the same, there was some magic. She said something like “wow you look dishy in that” and I said “you look pretty good yourself” and she said “I think this is where we’re supposed to look into each other’s eyes and something happens.” I think she was probably joking, but I really did fancy her, so I said “You want to try that?” and we did. Half baked isn’t it.’

‘It’s a lovely story, and so like her.’

‘And you don’t mind? Really?’

‘Now, no. Would I have minded back then? Maybe, but you’d have been easier to cope with than some of what’s happened since.’

‘You know she still loves you. You do know that don’t you. Don’t ever doubt it.’

‘I know. She’s got a lot of love to go around. So how did it go from there?’

‘Boring really, we met for coffee; we met for lunch. I have to own up that I probably had the hots for her before she was really into me. I’d come out of an affair with a guy not long before. I wasn’t sure of myself. When I saw her something clicked.’

‘Did you ever come back here?’

‘Andy don’t burn yourself up with this. We did, of course we did. That’s why it was so easy to come to see you. I knew the way and I knew it would feel fine, you know, not some strange place. The only big surprise was you.’

‘In what way?’

‘I didn’t know what to think. She talked about you, she said she loved you. Remember this was over a year ago; but I think she was guarded. After that I think she got herself confused. She didn’t want to lose you but she had no idea what you’d think about me. Then she started telling me about this cock cage thing. I thought she was doing it to make sure you didn’t leave because of me. That sounds daft. I don’t think she thought it would keep you permanently, just that if you found out about me she’d at least be able to buy some time to talk. Does that make sense?’

‘It was obvious she was a bit confused. That was when she started saying that our sex was getting boring and needed spicing up. We talked about all sorts of things, it was pretty intense and she ended up wanting to try what she called wild sex. I think she felt guilty about it at the same time. All that stuff about keeping score and spanking. She kept asking me if I was faithful and then she read about the cock cage and thought that would help me prove that we were still together even though she was sucking and screwing all over the place. She needn’t have worried, as long as she came home to me, I was happy.’

‘So why did you go along with it?’

‘For her really. We only did it the week before she was planning something. I guess it could have got more serious. I’d have had some thinking to do if she’d wanted it to be on all the time. This was all about spicing things up so it felt like part of that.’

‘Is fucking me part of spicing it up?’

‘I hadn’t thought of it that way. It seemed like the right thing to do.’

‘You didn’t think that maybe I wanted to fuck you because she did?’

Andy laughed. ‘Maybe you did. I could have wanted to fuck you because she did.’

‘You didn’t know about me and her until after.’

‘Oh, yeah. Well I could take you upstairs and fuck you now because she did, and then we’re all even. After that I think I’ll buy a bigger bed, just in case.’

The bed clothes were laid back, revealing pristine white sheets, pulled flat with symmetrical carefully puffed up pillows. The curtains were closed and a scented candle gave the room a seductive aroma.

‘Were you expecting someone?’ giggled Marsha.

‘You’re a nurse, I thought I’d better do a neat job.’

Marsha sat on the end of the bed, looking up at him.

‘Let’s try you on your knees this time. I’m tired, I want it done to me.’

Andy knelt and gently spread her legs, smoothing his hands over her thighs. He kissed her mound. ‘Do all nurses shave?’

‘Of course not, and you’re lucky I was bored last night. I couldn’t think of anything else to do.’

His tongue ran gently into her slit, teasing, hardly probing at all. Once, twice and then a little deeper as his fingers roamed over her belly. His hands settled on her hips and then eased across and behind her, lifting her pelvis against his lips as his tongue delved deeper.

There was a small sigh as he first touched her clit; his tongue pressing upwards, massaging the base, pressing it into the suction of his lips. He gradually established a rhythm, listening for her breathing, feeling the tension in her pelvic muscles, trying to get into sync with her.

It didn’t take long, he knew that she was ready and excited before they began. She knew and willed him into her. Spreading her legs wider and then starting to tense and bring them together, holding him so that there was no escape. He felt her come, not a massive explosion, more a huge sigh of relief.

‘Oh, so good,’ she said. ‘Now do me, and let me sleep. Is that cock ring keeping you big?’

‘That’s why you left it on?’

‘I’m a girl lover,’ she said. ‘I’m used to rock hard dildos. Cocks are nice, but I don’t go looking for them like your wife.’

‘Maybe,’ he said as he slid into her, ‘you could get her to loan you some.’

‘You mean instead of borrowing this one while she’s away.’

‘Or you could keep this one warm while she’s out collecting.’

By now he was beginning to increase his thrusts, finding a new rhythm as she responded to him.

‘Don’t think. Fuck,’ she said, kissing him, pulling him into her. ‘God that’s good.’

He came, rested a while and then eased himself out of her, kissed her pussy again and pulled the bedclothes over her.

‘Sleep tight,’ he said. Later on I’m going to visit that other woman, so if I’m not around you’ll know where I am.’

‘Enjoy,’ she said, closing her eyes.

* * *

Andy closed the bedroom door and made his way back downstairs. . By then it was past ten o’clock and it seemed likely that Marsha would sleep until at least late afternoon.

JennyJes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennyJes

That gave time to clear up a few household chores and visit the hospital. That sounded like a good plan for the day; the more difficult question was whether he should wear the cage or not.

Candy, lying there in hospital must think he still had it on and at some point she would realise that she did not have the key. That moment was likely to be soon because she was clearly getting her wits back together and another day of recovery was bound to get her nearer to that moment, unless she was already there.

If she decided that it wasn’t fair to leave him locked, which she might decide to do, what would she do? Would she want to see it? Would he dare show her. Hospital screens were a kind of privacy but was it enough? What if she was in a single room? They had those at the hospital; if she was in a room alone how frisky would she be?

On the other hand sooner or later he would have to tell her about Marsha, but what would he tell? Still in a thoughtful mood he put the cage back on; somehow it seemed to make sense — a gesture of faith to Candy. He still had no idea how the day would go when he got to the hospital. Candy was awake and managed a weak smile when he arrived. She was in a single room and still hooked up to an oxygen monitor but all the other wires had gone.

‘Have you got some sort of special pass so you can get in here all the time?’

‘I think they’ve got used to me. How are you doing? You look a lot better.’

‘I wouldn’t know. They haven’t shown me a mirror yet.’

‘I could take a picture and show you.’

‘Did you take any before?’

‘I did. It was so awful, I thought I might lose you, so somehow it made sense.’

‘Is that how you wanted to remember me?’

‘No… This is hard and kind of morbid. Are you sure you want to know?’

‘Go on, I’m feeling stronger.’

‘I thought you might die and if all I had was pictures of you looking great, I worried that sometime in the future I’d start to wonder why. It might torment me, might make me angry that someone so lively and beautiful wasn’t with me. I was kind of protecting my future self.’

He ran his hand through his hair and subsided into a chair at the side of the bed.

‘Poor you,’ she said. ‘I’m surprised you’re here at all.’

‘Why?’

‘Treating you that way. I’ve been thinking. I don’t know what happened and no one will tell me, but a nice police lady came to see me to ask what I remembered. They don’t do that unless something bad happened. She wouldn’t tell me. She said she’d need to ask the doctors, but she hasn’t been back.’

‘They talked to me as well. I don’t think you’ll hear from them again.’

‘Andy love, could you bear to tell me what happened. Everything you know. Even if it’s awful I have to know because lying here not knowing is doing my head in.’

‘What’s the last thing you remember?’

‘Being in the club. It’s a bit hazy, there was a lot of noise. I think Sue dared me to suck some guy’s cock under the table. Someone may have fucked me on the table, I think I must have been on my back, I remember the lights and wires in the ceiling. That’s about it. After that I remember waking up here with a tube in my throat and wires everywhere. My chest hurts but the rest of me just felt like I’d had some sort of pummelling massage.’

‘I got some of this from Sue. You definitely blew seven guys and Sue says two had you on the table. After that you got obsessed with some guy with a huge cock. Does that ring any bells?’

‘No.’

‘You phoned me about ten after midnight and said you were getting a lift home. You told me to wait at the door naked and all my dreams would come true. You were obviously flying high. Do you remember phoning?’

‘I don’t remember. So two fucks and seven cocks and ten minutes late. I’m due a load of whacks.’

‘You’re in no state for that.’

‘Chalk it up,’ she said. ‘One day I’ll be up for it. What happened next?’

‘Sue said you went off with this guy Elroy, he of the huge cock. He had a big convertible. Sue says she tried to warn you but she thinks you planned to either blow him or fuck him in the car, maybe both. I phoned Sue half an hour later when you didn’t turn up. Sue said he was a well known bad driver and suggested I phoned the cops and I ended up here half an hour after you.’

Candy closed here eyes and lay back on the pillow for a moment. Andy tried to relax into the hospital chair. There was no comfortable position, but was that the chair’s fault or his mood. He shuffled uncomfortably for a minute as he waited for Candy’s reaction.

‘I can’t remember any of that,’ she said. ‘What does Elroy say?’

Andy took a deep breath. There was no avoiding the truth. He shifted forwards in the chair, getting himself nearer to Candy who opened her eyes and turned towards him.

‘Elroy died in the crash.’ He stopped, waiting for it to sink in. Candy lay back on the pillow, eyes closed, her breath coming in shallow gasps.

‘Oh God,’ she whispered. ‘No wonder no one will tell me. Oh Andy, poor you.’ She paused longer, her eyes opening again, staring at the ceiling. Slowly her breathing came back to normal.

‘Does anyone know what happened?’

‘The car hit the back of a truck and slid underneath it. It looks like he was about to pass the truck but there was a car coming the other way and he must have changed his mind at the last minute. That’s what the other driver thought. The truck driver thought he was going to go past and realised there wasn’t much room, so he slowed down, and in a way that made it worse. Elroy was going too fast and not paying enough attention.’

‘I’m sorry Andy but you have to tell me the whole grisly truth. How come Elroy died and I didn’t?’

The back of the truck smashed into his head. He had no chance. You somehow slid under the dashboard and under the parts of the truck that came through the windscreen. Your head banged on the underside of the dash and your ribs broke in the foot well. You were scrunched up on the floor when they found you.’

There was another long pause as she thought.

‘I’m trying to picture it,’ she said. ‘I couldn’t have been wearing a seat belt. Is that right? If I’d had a belt on I would have been sitting up.’

Andy nodded.

‘So why wasn’t I wearing it? I always wear a seat belt.’ She risked a despairing look at Andy. ‘Was I giving him a blow job? Was that it? Was it my fault?’

‘He had his hand on the back of your head, so it may not have been your fault. He was driving fast, one handed and the wreck was such a mess that no one can say what did happen.’

‘Oh shit. What was I thinking? You ought to divorce me. I’m no good for you.’

‘Don’t say that.’

‘Andy,’ she said, becoming more animated. ‘It’s crazy, I’m crazy, no one needs cock that much. It’s not more important than anything else.’

‘Relax love. You made it out alive.’

‘Andy, that’s not the point. I was completely daft. I got a lift with a big cock, not with a safe driver.’

‘It was partly my fault, if we hadn’t had our silly rule about midnight you could have stayed longer and I could have collected you.’

‘No,’ she said. ‘I made up most of those rules. You could have come with me but I didn’t let you. It’s my fault and it’s my fault that Elroy’s dead. If I hadn’t asked for a lift with him he’d have still been at the club. Andy I don’t even know him. I don’t know what he looks like. He might have a family.’

‘He hasn’t. I checked.’

She turned quickly to look at him again. ‘You checked?’

‘It seemed like the right thing to do.’

‘You were going to apologise for your wife’s crazy behaviour.’

‘I didn’t say that. I just needed to know.’

‘That wasn’t a question Andy. I know you. You’re too decent. I don’t deserve you. You should get rid of me.’

‘I don’t want to get rid of you.’

Andy paused for a second, was this the time? Was it worth the risk, she was bound to be in hospital for at least another week, so no chance she could just run off. Was it fair? She was still in some pain, but maybe, well maybe this was the time.

‘What would you do if we did split up?’ he said. ‘It’s not as though you know any of the people you’ve met in clubs, or do you?’

‘No,’ she said. ‘No I don’t know any of them, I barely know the names of most of them. I didn’t want to know their names. I’m married to you but there’s some demon in me that has to prove something. Andy I don’t even know any more.’

A few days lying here with it hurting to breathe is good for the soul but I still don’t know why I did all those things. It’s like a disease, once I get started I can’t think of anything except the next cock. The feeling goes on and on and builds and builds until there’s a kind of crisis, like a fever, and then it breaks and I have to repent. I have to be spanked and loved and fucked by you until somehow you’re filling my world again.’ She took a deep breathe, wincing at the end of it. ‘I feel cleansed afterwards and that’s such a great feeling but it’s all too extreme. I’ll end up dead, or I’ll lose you. It can’t go on like this.’

‘Would it be better if you lived with Marsha? Am I the rebound from her, or are the cocks a guilt trip because you don’t like being bi?’ ’

The next few seconds, well maybe the next minute or two were electric. Andy knew for every stretched out instant that he would probably remember all of them for the rest of his life. Hospitals are noisy places but somehow right then there wasn’t a sound anywhere, or at least that’s what it felt like.

‘You know about Marsha?’

‘I know about Marsha. I’m fine with Marsha.’ Should he say how fine? Maybe not right now.

‘How?’

‘She’s been nursing you since you got here.’

‘And you talked to her?’

‘She talked to me.’

‘And you still don’t want me to leave?’

‘What do you mean?’

‘Andy what else could I do to you? I spend a weekend a month screwing around and I’m having another affair on the side with a woman.’

‘You’re still wearing my ring, you always come home to me. Well, except when attached to a respirator.’

‘Don’t joke Andy.’

‘Candy love. I love you. All of you. Complicated, confused crazy you. I think we can make it work, whatever it is.’

‘I don’t know,’ she said shaking her head. ‘I don’t know who I am. I don’t know what I’m doing but I can’t go on like this.’

Andy reached over and stroked her hair. ‘No one is insisting that you do that. There may be a few guys at the clubs who’ll miss their blow jobs, but they’ll get over it. I think Marsha and I can work things out.’

‘Andy stop being so damned optimistic.’

‘I have reasons for my optimism.’

‘Andy, you’re being devious.’ She grinned at him for a moment. ‘Which is what I’ve been I suppose. Whatever it is you’ve got up your sleeve please don’t make me laugh, it hurts my chest too much.’

‘Take as deep a breath as you can love. There’s more to come. Where’s the key to my cage?’

‘Oh God, I don’t know. I’ve been worrying about it since I woke up. I haven’t got it. It must be in the car wreck. I’m sure we can get a spare or chop the lock off in some way. We should get that thing off and throw it away.’

‘Marsha has the key.’

This time her eyes widened and her eyebrows set off towards her hairline.

‘The plot thickens,’ she said.

‘She felt sorry for me.’

‘Did she take it off?’

‘Temporarily.’

Another long pause while she processed that. ‘So you have it on now.’

‘Yes.’

‘And she’s got the key?’

‘Yes.’

‘Well how will you get it off again? Have I got to ask her for the key. She’s not on this ward. I won’t see her till I’m out. Why did she put it back on? Was that some crazy loyalty to me?’

‘I put it back on and it was loyalty to you.’

‘Well how will you get it off again.’

‘I’ll ask her when I get home.’

‘She’s at home? Oh, I guess I deserve that. Have you stolen my girlfriend.’

‘I haven’t stolen her. She may have fucked me a couple of times, but she’s still yours.’

‘MW,’ she said. ‘Same both ways. Oh God, I’m trying not to laugh. You’re serious. She’s at our house. What’s she doing?’

‘Sleeping in our bed I think. She’s been on nights for a week.’

‘And when she wakes up you’re going to screw her again?’

‘If she wants to. The thing is love, for the next month or so you won’t be in any state to do much more than lie in bed. I thought you might need a bit of sex to keep your endorphins ticking over, so she could do that.’

‘And you’ll do her?’

‘Something like that. What do you reckon? Could it work?’

‘Andy, whenever I think I know you, there turns out to be more depth that I never realised. I’m sorry about everything I’ve done to you. Please tell her to take that cage off and leave it off.’

Andy got up from the chair, put a finger under her chin and lifted it towards him.

‘Do you mind if I go now?’

‘You want to go and fuck my girlfriend?’

‘Actually I was going to look into buying a bigger bed.’

* * *

As Andy left Candy’s eyes stayed fixed on the door somehow imagining him still there. A few minutes later a nurse came in.

‘How are you feeling today?’

‘It doesn’t hurt so much to breathe. Is that what you mean?’

‘So do you think you could sit out of bed in a chair?’

‘Is that part of the plan?’

‘If you can, yes. It’s something to do with getting gravity at a different angle. It helps your muscles and bones remember which way the world works.’

‘I wish I could remember what happened. My husband just told me, but it’s all a blank.’

‘How far back does the blank go?’

‘I don’t know for sure. Not more than three hours but one or two for certain. Does it make any difference?’

‘It gives us an idea how much of a bang on the head you had.’

‘What happened to my clothes?’

‘Your husband brought in some fresh one.’

‘No, the ones I was wearing that night.’

‘They were covered in blood, mostly not yours. Some of them had to be cut off I think, so they were probably thrown away. Your purse and your phone are here.’

The nurse opened the bedside cupboard and pulled them out.

‘Can I look at the phone please, and maybe try sitting out this afternoon.’

When the nurse had gone she looked at the phone. She had a fabric covered case; a kind of style thing, she’d glued the fabric on a cheap case from the market to make it look unique. The fabric had obvious blood stains on it, though someone had tried to wipe it clean. Marsha probably, she thought.

She opened the photographs. One habit she’d got into was to take pictures of all the cocks she sucked. Partly it was to show Andy. She once had the notion that he didn’t believe her, so the pictures were proof. She kept taking them it out of habit but also because Andy stuck them on the inside of the wardrobe door; calling it the wall of shame.

The pictures were in pairs, a face and a cock, and the time stamps made sure that she could marry up the pair. Back home the wall had over a hundred. Her camera was set to forward them automatically and usually Andy printed them and posted them on the wall before she got home. All the others would have ticks against them for the spanking she’d received, apart from this last set. If she remembered any of the faces, or the cocks, that would fix a time when her memory blank began. She found eight cocks and eight faces. The last cock was huge.

That must be Elroy, but did I actually blow him? What a waste, she thought, tearing up again. If I hadn’t been greedy he might still be alive. For a minute the faces were blurred by her tears. She dropped the phone for a moment and balled her fists into her eyes. Unless I remember, I’ll never know, she thought. She picked up the phone again. Those faces were her only clue, but they were haunting, all of them excited and lustful.

As she stared at them the first triggered a memory; a name and a drink came to mind. After that it was blank. Maybe if I went to the club something else might come back. For a second her finger hovered over the delete button and then she dropped the phone back onto the bed.

‘No,’ she said aloud. ‘Keep them, just in case Andy doesn’t have them.’ She carefully picked up the phone again and emailed all the pictures from that night to herself. Even if I lose the phone I’ll still have a reminder, she thought. I’ll keep them at least until I make sense of this. If what Sue told Andy is right then two fucks, seven cocks and ten minutes late phoning is sixty five whacks. I’m not owning up to Elroy, she thought. I’ve been beaten for him already.

A wry smile crept over her face. I wonder what the doctor would say if I ask when I’ll be fit enough to be spanked. That is so tempting; I have to find out, but which doctor should I ask?

- - end of part 2 - -

Published 
Written by Whitebeard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments