Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Midnight

"A clubbing Hot Wife has a disasterous night, with far reaching consequences."

30
20 Comments 20
16.3k Views 16.3k
6.4k words 6.4k words
It was one of those nights when everything seemed to be going right. Candy and Sue had dressed for temptation and tonight it was paying off. The club was packed; the music high and the lights so low that what went on in the corners was known only to those close enough to smell the action.

By eleven o’clock Candy had drawn enough attention to herself that she no longer needed to dance. Sue kicked off the action by daring Candy in the quiet seconds between one track and the next. You know those moments when all the random talk happens to stop and one voice gets heard by everyone.

‘If you think he’s got a big cock I dare you to get under the table and find out.’

Candy was almost forced into position, but everyone could tell that her resistance was faked. Out of sight under the table any sound she made was drowned by the music starting again. Her progress could be read in the face of her target. As the DJ played the next track she emerged, spunk in her hair and dripping down her chin.

‘What’s the prize,’ she said.

‘Four more cocks.’

‘Only four, can’t you find some more?’

After that they were away. By the time Sue had completed one Candy was on her third. There was a lull after the fifth while the boys argued whether they should find some more guys or all have another go.

‘Find some more,’ said Sue. ‘When she gets home she has to own up and her hubby will tan her hide.’

‘Really?’ said one of the boys.

‘Honest, he won’t let her out unless she keeps score.’

Candy’s sheepish grin was enough confirmation.

‘It’s worth it,’ she giggled.

‘What if we fuck you?’

‘You can only do that if I blow you first and then if you can get it up again; and maybe if I like what I suck you could get lucky.’ She paused and ginned, ‘Then I get double whacks.’

By midnight Candy had sucked six and was spread face down on a table. Her underwear was lost in the debris on the floor and she’d been banged in time to the music twice. Others had been drawn into the crowd and Sue was beginning to catch up when Candy found herself confronted by two cocks at once. Try as she might she could get them both in her mouth because one was simply too big. She held onto the small one and turned to the big guy.

‘Hun I’ll have to do you on your own,’ she said. ‘Your thing needs special treatment, get me a drink while I finish this guy.’

‘Anything for you doll,’

A minute later, dripping more spunk, she tottered on her pencil thin heels to a free table and sat down. The bar was crowded, the music continued its deafening, gut shaking, thunder. She looked across and saw that the big stud was making progress at the bar but was bound to be a few minutes. She pulled her phone out of her clutch bag and noticed the time.

‘Oh God I promised.’ She dialled quickly pressing the phone against her ear and cupping a hand around her mouth and the phone mike.

‘Mr Andrews,’ she giggled, ‘I’m sorry to tell you that your wife is ten minutes late with her phone call and will have to be punished when she gets home. — Are you OK honey? I know you worry. — No there’s no need to collect me, I’m sure I can get a lift. — I know love; I’ll be careful. I’ll pick someone sober. Be sure to wait up; I’ve had such a wild time that you’ll want to hear every detail as well as smacking my butt for phoning late. — Mmmm, and I can’t wait to unlock you. How is that poor pecker doing safe in it’s cage? Take off all your clothes and wait for me at the door with a nice long cold drink and all your dreams will come true.’

She looked up and saw the bearer of drinks.

‘Hon you’re a life saver, and I don’t even know your name, I can’t keep calling you giant cock now can I.’

‘Elroy.’

‘Elroy, I have a problem, I really want to do that cock justice, but I have to get home to my hubby. Do you have transport?’

‘No sweat. How far away is this poor specimen?’

‘Don’t call my Andy a poor specimen, he’s a darling, just not into wild sex. It’s six miles max, takes no time at all. Why don’t we drink these and then you can do me in the car and take me home before I turn into a pumpkin.’

Ten minutes later the fresh air hit her, and she staggered a little, holding on to the door frame. Was she really this drunk?

‘Wait here while I get the wheels,’ said Elroy.

As he headed off into the car park there was a nudge in the small of her back.

‘I thought Andy was coming for us.’

For a second Candy was thrown. ‘Sue, sorry, I’ve screwed up, I just got Elroy to take me home, I forgot.’

‘Candy just call Andy.’

‘No,’ she said, ‘No, I said I’m going with Elroy. End of.’

‘Temper, Temper. What’s with you? Those shoes are way past crazy so don’t get shitty with me, if you stamp your bossy little foot you’ll snap the heel.’

Candy swayed a little and clutched the door frame again.

‘Are you alright Candy? You look out of it.’

‘I’m fine, the thought of that cock makes me woozy. Sorry Sue, sorry, look I have to have Elroy, it’s the biggest cock I’ve ever seen, I said I’d do him in the car.’

‘You’re crazy. He’s bad news, you know that don’t you.’

‘I’ve never seen him before... but I have seen his cock.’

‘You’re a mad bitch. Do him in the car park, but I wouldn’t get in a car with him.’

‘What, or I’ll get a fate worse than death — that’s the idea. I’m not passing this one up. Anyway, what’s wrong with him?’

The throaty roar of an engine drowned Sue’s voice. A huge convertible screeched to a stop beside them. The door swung open and a grinning Elroy reached out a giant arm. He grabbed Candy’s hand and jerked her into the car.

‘That’s his fourth car this year,’ Sue yelled; her voice stifled by the dust thrown up by the spinning wheels. ‘He’s a crazy driver.’

* * *

Half an hour later Sue was standing in the same doorway cursing the cab company when her phone rang.

‘About bloody time,’ she said and then stopped. ‘Andy? Sorry I thought you were the cab company. — no she left half an hour ago — with a guy named Elroy.’ Her brow furrowed, she steadied herself against the doorway. ‘Andy, I’m kind of drunk here, so I may be off grid with this. Elroy is a wild one, Candy was very keen on, um, well you know; how big he is. — Well you know better than me. The thing is, they roared off in this big convertible. He speeds all the time, he’s had a heap of tickets. Maybe you should call the cops, he might have been pulled over or something.’

She held the phone, listening for another few seconds. ‘Andy, I’m really sorry, I should have stopped her, I tried to, I really did. — Oh, she phoned you, when was that? — Right, just before we had our last drink. Yeah, they left about ten minutes after that. Phone the cops Andy, really, better safe than sorry.’ Another pause as she listened some more and then giggled. ‘Sorry Andy I shouldn’t giggle. Put some clothes on and then phone the cops. I’ll call you in the morning.’

* * *

The background rhythm was the same as always, the suck and whoosh of the ventilator with a heart monitor inserting the occasional riff. To the nurses it was so much a routine they hardly noticed it. For the man standing at the foot of the bed it was like the music to Dante’s Inferno.

He stood transfixed, staring at the pale figure on the bed in front of him, his own breathing completely in sync with the machine. His hands clutched the metal tubing of the intensive care bed, knuckles white, tense, rigid and imparting a fine tremor to the whole structure.

One of the nurses approached but held back, as though invisibly constrained by the force field of anxiety surrounding him. His gaze was fixed on the woman’s neck, pale, exposed and seeming very naked, a neck that shuffled a little to the right as the air was pumped in and then relaxed as gravity took over and each breath ended in a mechanical sigh.

The nurse coughed politely to no avail.

‘Mr Andrews, Um, did I get the name right Andy Andrews?’

Andy turned, his face the saddest most distraught thing she had ever seen.

‘Sorry,’ he said, clearly trying to find his way back from a nightmare and into the real world. ‘Name’s my parent’s fault,’ he said, forcing a smile. ‘No imagination, either of them.’

‘Did you want to talk about your wife?’

He turned to look at the bed again, tears forming as he turned back to the nurse.

‘Please, yes. What happened’?

* * *

Sitting in a side room clutching a cup of tea Andy waited. Marsha Williams, intensive care nurse, put the tray to one side and picked a chair angled at forty five degrees to Andy’s. That’s what it says in the book, not head on, not face to face, too much confrontation; not side by side, too intimate. This was close enough to allow a hand to be held, but gave the client the comfort of being able to look away if things got too much. There was a box of tissues on the table between them; there would be tears, she knew that already.

'Is she hurt badly. Sorry, silly question. How bad is she hurt?’

‘The driver’s head was crushed in the crash. They hit a truck at some speed and the car went underneath.’ There was a long pause.

‘How did Candy survive?’

‘How much do you know about what your wife was doing?’

For a second their eyes met. Andy looked at the floor for a moment.

‘She’s going to die isn’t she.’

‘She may, we are hoping not, but she may. She has some very bad internal injuries.’

‘So it doesn’t matter then.’

‘What doesn’t matter.’

He sighed and looked at her again. ‘Her reputation — that won’t matter if she’d dead, will it.’

‘So you know?’

‘Yes, of course. I imagine she had no underwear and was covered in semen, or if not covered at least splattered. Is that what you were asking about?’

‘Something like that.’

‘She went to clubs for wild sex. I think that’s the only way to put it. She preferred me to stay at home. She said I cramped her style; I didn’t really, but she felt that way. She always came back to me. She loves me and I certainly love her, but she couldn’t get it out of her system. She phoned me half an hour before to say she had a lift home, otherwise I was due to collect her. Is that what you wanted to know?’

‘It explains a lot.’

‘So what happened?’

‘As far as the police can tell she may have been, um well doing something in the car.’

‘She was giving the driver a blow job, is that what you wanted to say?’

‘It seems likely.’

‘And it distracted him and he hit a truck.’

‘It may have, but it may have saved her life.’ The nurse looked away for a second and then back at Andy. ‘It’s complicated and we may never know. The driver has holding her head, so it… well she may not be completely to blame. I think the cops will leave it at that, but the crucial thing was that her head was below the dashboard, so it missed the tail of the truck.’

‘Why is she unconscious?

‘She’s sedated. She has a lot of damage to her ribs so we have to breathe for her. We had to drain some blood out of her chest.’

‘Can you save her? Will she get better?’

‘Right now, no one knows. If the internal bleeding stops, she may make it. We have to get more X-Rays, we may have to operate.’

‘Can I wait here, or with her. I know it’s 4am but I don’t think I’m going to sleep.’

‘Yes, of course.’

‘There’s one other thing,’ he said, ‘she always has a necklace, a chain with a key on it. Was it lost in the crash or did someone take it off here?’

‘Is the key important?’

‘Yes,’ His voice was a whisper and for a moment he coloured slightly, blushing and suddenly unable to make eye contact as a tear trickled down his cheek.

‘I see,’ she said. Her hand rested sympathetically on his knee for a moment, and then she drew it back, instinctively reaching up to wipe his tear but momentarily touching the hard metal of the cock cage under his clothes. He wondered if her hand lingered longer than it needed to.

‘It’s important to you,’ she said.

‘Yes, it’s important to me,’ he said, with a hint of an embarrassed laugh.

‘I’ll see what I can find out.’

* * *

Andy fought back the tears and returned to Candy’s bedside. He stood, holding her hand, willing her to keep going. He had no idea of the passage of time. He tried to think about nothing but Candy, but every time he relaxed he heard her saying there was no need to come to collect her, she would get a lift. Why hadn’t he insisted?

Because there was a ritual to these nights. He knew; she needed her freedom, to feed her wild side and somehow him being anxious for her, waiting at home, waiting for her to call was actually erotic. He had come to love that feeling, a mixture of fear and excitement as he waited, ready to eventually open the door to find Candy, a mess, probably with sperm in her hair, her clothes maybe torn, certainly in disarray of some sort, perhaps clutching her panties.

‘I’m sorry, I’ve been a very naughty girl,’ she’d say and he would take her in his arms and pull her into the house.

‘What happens to naughty girls?’

‘They get a good spanking.’

And so the ritual would continue. What was left of her clothes would come off. She would bend over his knee or maybe the back of the chair in the bedroom and admit to all her wickedness. Explaining every blow job as his hand or the paddle smacked her buttocks, one side and then the other. Five shots for every cock, that was the rule. When that was done she would release his cock cage and they would make love for hours. If he’d been imprisoned in the thing for a week he would come several times, three at least and more on a very good night so that they finally slept as the sun came up. Both dropping exhausted into fitful slumber and maybe waking to copulate again until late in the afternoon when they both were done and could come out of their crazy bubble into civilisation.

The cock cage made no sense really. He was the dominant master who did the spanking, but she loved the way it “saved him up” as she put it, and he had gone along with it. Actually, somehow enjoyed it because it was a constant reminder of what was to come.

She said she loved to have the key around her neck. All week, every second of the day she felt it bounce between her breasts, reminding her that he was faithful and somehow making the anticipation of her own transgressions seem so much more extreme. The key reminded her that she was being naughty, cheating, being a wicked slut. It was a game of course, because both of them knew what they were doing.

Candy opened her eyes and he caught the moment. The two of them held each other’s gaze for maybe ten seconds.

‘The car crashed, darling,’ he said. ‘You’re in hospital. I’m here with you.’

Andy pressed the buzzer to get Marsha’s attention.

‘Is she waking up? She seems to be fighting the machine?’

‘I think you’re right, I’ll get the doctor.’

There was a brief conference and a decision was made.

‘We’re going to try her off the ventilator to see if she can breath on her own.’ The doctor said. ‘Just for a few minutes. We think the bleeding’s stopped, but so many ribs are broken that her chest wall may flail and not suck in enough air. There’s a lot of bruising in the lungs as well. We’ll keep an eye on her oxygen levels but you may get a few words with her.’

When the medics were out of the way Andy squeezed her hand. Candy blinked once, looked around the room, her was head still on the pillow as she took one shallow breath.

‘I’m sorry,’ she croaked, ‘I’ve been a very naughty girl,’ Any further conversation was drowned by a bleeping monitor and Marsha rushed up.

‘Her oxygen is going down.’

Andy was shuffled out of the way and in minutes Candy had another tube in her throat and the ventilator was going again. Eventually Marsha persuaded Andy to go home and get some rest.

* * *

The rest of the week was a blur. Andy sat through several discussions with doctors and nurses.

jenycouple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jenycouple

Most of them hoped that Candy would soon be able to breathe by herself, but they all said that sometimes the ribs were too damaged and the lungs too bruised, so that they had to breathe for her, at least for a while. He hung around the hospital as much as he could, but he had to sleep.

One morning, a little after four in the evening the doorbell rang. Andy was surprised to find Marsha Williams. He had spent the last hour cooking, his only source of relaxation amongst all the stress. He opened the door to let her in and the aromas washed over her.

‘You must be a hell of a cook; that smells wonderful,’ she said as he ushered her into the house. They had a large living room that led on though an archway into the kitchen. Andy waited as she looked around the room.

‘I don’t know if you’re hungry,’ he said. ‘It’s not done yet but I’m still cooking for two, I can’t get out of the habit.’ He tried to keep a brave face, and almost made it, but had to collapse into an armchair at the end. ‘Sorry,’ he said, wiping away a tear. She almost rose from her chair, but he held his hand up to stop her.

‘It’s Okay,’ he said. I’m getting by. Don’t worry. I know she’s getting better, but she deserves a few tears after all. You haven’t see her at her best.’

‘I’m sure I haven’t,’ she said. ‘I’m not seeing you at your best either. You must be a wonderful husband.’

‘Why do you say that?’

‘Well to let her...’

‘Or a fool of a man,’ he said. ‘Who knows? We made it work, she isn’t like that all the time. It was a treat, a now and then thing. We’d plan it for weeks.’

‘I brought her things.’ She put Candy’s phone and purse on the table and then turned to face him. She saw him stiffen in his seat as she put her hands behind her neck and undid the clasp, bringing the ends of the necklace together as she pulled the key from between her breasts. ‘I thought I ought to keep it safe,’ she said.

She smiled, her whole face lighting up as the wrinkles of anxiety vanished from around her eyes. She made no attempt to rise from the chair. He realised that if he wanted the key he would have to come and get it. Was she teasing him? He eased himself out of the chair, slowly, hesitating to move too fast in case he had got this wrong. He took one step towards her and then more confidently another.

‘Can I see it?’ she said, leaning forward in the chair. Her cleavage became more obvious because she had somehow undone two buttons as she removed the necklace.

‘You know?’

‘I guessed. You see all sorts in my job. I asked her.’

‘You asked Candy?’

‘I needed to be sure.’

‘And she could talk.’

‘She could nod.’

‘And you really want to see?’

‘Yes,’ she said, sliding forwards from the chair to rest on her knees.

He undid his trousers and let them drop, somehow glad now that he had dispensed with underwear this morning.

‘That is a big one. I always thought it was...’

‘I know, little guys,’ he said. ‘We had a deal, we planned her wild nights for weeks ahead. She wanted to save me up for when she got home. Crazy, I know, but it’s what we did.’

‘So there’s something in there that’s been saved up for quite a while.’

‘Almost two weeks.’

She put the key into the lock. ‘If it’s been that long then this is a hazardous procedure,’ she said. ‘I ought to be properly dressed.’ She undid one more button and shrugged the dress off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. She stood for a second, completely naked, kicked the dress to one side and knelt in front of him. For a second she hesitated and then leaned forward and licked the metal, slowly running her tongue around it, teasing the flesh inside until it began to grow and press against the bars of the device, and then she turned the key.

* * *

‘Was I as good?’ she said an hour later. Andy eased himself away from Marsha, gently stroking her hair.

‘That is not a fair question.’ He folded himself down to the floor, sitting cross legged, yoga like, in front of her. ‘Candy would have sucked cocks for a living if she could have. She’s way beyond expert and off the scale on enthusiasm. Technically, if that’s a meaningful concept for an activity like this, she was probably perfect. On the other hand she probably doesn’t do me as well as so many of those other guys. She loves me, but nothing about me is new any longer, nothing about me is a challenge. She knows that I’d love her however well she performed, so with me she can relax and fool around. All those other guys were like the cock sucking Olympics to her. Every one was an opportunity to go one better, one bigger, take longer, extract more, beat every criteria you could imagine.’

He stopped talking for a second and lifted her chin to look right in her eyes.

‘Am I boring you? I can analyse life forever.’

She reached out to brush a tear from his cheek.

‘No,’ she said, ‘not at all.’

‘You were different, and yours came with kindness rather than lust. The kindness of a stranger who could reach into places that I doubt one in a thousand people would go. You doing that meant as much to me as the first time with Candy, and compared to that it was much better. You’ve done this before, whereas back then she hadn’t.’

‘You were her first?’

‘Yes, but not her last.’

‘You know she didn’t just suck?’

‘Sometimes, yes. She enjoyed being spanked for stepping over the lines she pretended to make.’

‘Spanked?’

‘Five swats per blowjob, ten for vaginal, fifteen for anal, if you want to know.’

‘And did you like doing that?’

‘It was a kind of ritual. We were usually up all night after she’d been to clubs. She was supposed to phone at midnight, more spanking if she was late with that. Usually I collected her once she’d phoned.’

Andy stopped talking for a moment and Marsha held her breath. After a few deep breaths and wiping away another tear he went on. ‘I keep telling myself I should have insisted, but it goes nowhere. At least she’s not dead. Death is so final, there’s nothing you can learn from it, nothing going forward. No way to imagine doing it better next time. At least we’ll have another chance, but I don’t see it being the same.’

‘Does that matter?

‘I don’t know. I’m worried she’ll get bored with me. When you have a wild sex life, a reliable husband at home is something to cherish. After this she may not trust herself and then she’ll stay at home and get bored with me.’

Marsha grinned slyly.

‘You were wrong about my blow job you know.’

‘How so?’

‘There was some lust.’

For the first time since she’d met him Marsha watched him laugh. Like a dam bursting, first a trickle of merriment breaking out somewhere deep in his chest and gradually becoming a full blown flood of body shaking, tearful, joyous laughter. He rolled backwards, his legs stretching out on the floor, he held his chest and lost himself in it until he could barely breathe. She moved carefully off her knees and lay alongside him. Close alongside, so that one breast lay on the side of his chest and she could pull his head sideways and kiss him and kiss him until the laughter stopped and he had to pull free to breath.

She reached down to explore what he had to offer then swung a leg over him.

‘If that thing has been locked up for three weeks it probably has more to offer.’

‘Are you sure?’

‘I’ve never been more sure.’

* * *

Another hour later they were still naked but had finally remembered the meal that Andy had cooked before Marsha arrived.

‘This is crazy,’ he said. ‘I’ve just had one of the best hours of my life and now I’m feeding you a burnt meal.’

‘It’s not burnt.’

‘Well, past it’s prime.’

‘It’s better than hospital food, which reminds me. I have to work tonight.’

‘What hours do you do?’

‘Eight till eight, for a week and then some days off.’

‘Do you always work nights.’

‘Recently, yes,’ she said. ‘I could change, but I’ve got used to it. My social life has always been a disaster. This way I don’t have one to worry about.’

‘I find that hard to believe.’

She sighed a little and smiled at him, reaching across the table to hold his hand. ‘Look at my initials, what do you see?’

‘MW, that’s right isn’t it. I don’t get it.’

‘The same upside down, both ways. I face both ways.’

‘You’re bisexual?’

‘Or can’t make up my mind. People can tell.’

‘If you have to be at work by eight then you probably have time for desert. I know that’s not spoiled because it’s in the fridge... Unless you have to dash off somewhere to get some underwear.’

‘Desert would be lovely, everything else I need is in my bag.’

Andy served Tiramisu. He had never met anyone yet who could resist it. If he was ever a chef, this would be his signature dish. Finding just the right proportions and learning to beat things into the right consistency had taken two years, though he soon learned that you could not make it every day and expect to have the same wardrobe a month later. By now he could make it with his eyes closed.

They sat in armchairs, facing each other.

‘Why such small spoons?’

‘To make it last. It’s too easy to eat it fast, better to savour it and let all the flavours work in your mouth.’

‘A good principle,’ she giggled, raising her eyebrows. ‘I should remember that for next time maybe?’

‘Next time?’

‘Only if you want to. I don’t know what I was thinking when I came, that key... It sort of mesmerised me. I had to find out, and the more I thought about it the more I needed to know.’

‘What did you find out?’

‘Not what I expected, well, no, that sounds as if I had an idea. Better to say none of the things I guessed,’ she said

‘I think that might be a compliment?’

‘Mmmm, it is. Could I come again?’

‘You want to come again?’

‘Is it too much for you? Every time you think about her you cry.’

‘I know. Sorry.’

‘Don’t be sorry. It’s good, you love her, you had an amazing thing going.’

Marsha savoured the last spoonful. ‘Does this keep?’

‘Yes, and I can always make more.’

‘I have five more nights before I get off, and then I have four whole days free.’ She hesitated. ‘You may not like this, I had a crazy idea, but you may not like it. I shouldn’t have really, I mean I had no idea, but, well, I’m a nurse, we’re very practical. I wasn’t being forward, I just try to think of everything. I hope you don’t mind.’

‘Marsha, you’re kind of rambling, you haven’t said what.’

‘Oh. Ha, silly me. Could I lock you up again? I’ve never done it to anyone, but it seems so sexy.’

‘How long for?’

‘Um, till I get off nights?’ Her voice was barely more than a whisper. ‘Five days?’

‘And then you’ll come again?’

‘If you’d like. Candy will still be in hospital, you’ll need something won’t you.’

‘I would like.’

‘There’s one other thing,’ she said.

‘Go on.’

‘I brought you this.’ She reached over to her bag and brought out a block of red wax about the size of a man’s thumb. The initials MW were clearly stamped on both sides. ‘It’s a spare key,’ she said. ‘I had one made, I thought it would be safer that way. If you need it you just melt the wax. It means you couldn’t get stuck forever. You could have been if, well if it had got lost in the crash. If you have to get out of it I’ll know. Is that a fair deal?’

‘Very fair,’ he said. ‘Very imaginative

‘It’s not really fair,’ she said. ‘It means you’d be faithful. Faithful to me and to Candy, but we could do what we liked. Well I can and she will be able to one day.’

‘It’s familiar,’ he said. ‘I know where I am with things that way. I’m still crazy anxious some of the time. When I am thinking straight I don’t want to rush off and have sex with a hundred women, but sometimes when I wake in the night that’s all I think of.’

‘Because she had a hundred cocks?’

‘At least; we never kept score exactly, but who counts after a hundred.’

‘I’m not sure familiarity is what I want,’ she said

‘It’s familiar for me, but novel for you. Will you wear the key around your neck?’

‘Yes, all the time. I wore it all yesterday, trying to imagine owning a man like that. It made me very horny.’

‘Lock me up,’ he said. ‘Do it now, I want to put the chain around your neck.’

She knelt in front of him and with infinite care slotted the parts of the cage together and turned the key. She kissed it, once it was all in place, opening her mouth and taking the whole thing as far as it would go for a second and then pulling back to admire her work.

‘It’s cruel, I know,’ she said, ‘but I love the way it expands to fill the cage and bulges through where it can.’ She took another deep breath. ‘It makes me horny just looking at it.’

He drew her towards him and pressed her head down so she had to kiss it again, fastened the chain at the back of her neck and pulled her upright, holding her to kiss her, slowly allowing her tongue to find his.

‘Facing both ways?’ he said. ‘Do you have women too?’

‘Yes, if I find the right one. Do you mind?’

‘It’s nothing to do with me,’ he said. ‘Of course if you found the right one you could always give her a key.’

For a moment Marsha’s eyes were downcast.

‘Ah,’ he said. ‘There is one isn’t there. Won’t she mind?’

‘There’s not a lot she can do.’

‘Why not?’

There was a long pause and then she stepped forward and kissed him, holding his caged cock in her hand.

‘You’d have found out eventually I suppose,’ she said.

‘She can’t object because she’s on a ventilator?’

‘Mmmm. Small world isn’t it. Does it bother you?’

‘If I can cope with a hundred cocks I should be able to cope with her having you as well.’ Andy grinned. ‘I’m not sure what it does to the spanking schedule; she must be due some for keeping quiet about you.’

‘Maybe you should be spanking me. I was devious about the key.’

‘Was it her idea? Did she send you?’

‘No,’ Marsha whispered. ‘I knew about it. I knew what it was. She told me about it months ago, but she doesn’t know I’ve got the key.’

Andy stepped back slowly, head down for a moment and then glancing at Marsha, his voice betraying a sudden loss of confidence.

‘So you lied about asking her?’

‘Yes. I don’t think she’d mind, she did say once that she’d show me.’

‘Ah, the girly chat about her wimpy husband, at home in his cock cage?’

Marsha pulled him to her, hugging him fiercely.

‘No, no, no. Totally the opposite. She’s so proud of you. She thinks you’re a hero and I was so impressed I got carried away with my curiosity. I shouldn’t have said.’

‘Is your curiosity satisfied now?’

She kissed him again and then stood back, lifting his chin so he had to look at her. ‘Almost,’ she said.

He stood up straighter, squaring his shoulders. ‘What else?’

‘Would you be able to make love to both of us? You know, when Candy’s better. I don’t want to steal her away, but I would love to get a bit of you.’

‘I’m not sure that’s the right question,’ said Andy.

‘I can see why she loves you; why she finds you interesting. Go on, explain.’

‘I could happily fuck the pair of you till the cows come home, but will she want to make love to both of us?’

‘And if she did?’

Andy, relaxed for a moment, took a deep breath and seemed to stand an inch taller. He picked up Marsha’s dress and handed it to her.

‘You’ll have to go soon or you’ll miss your shift. I don’t want you being late. I feel so much better knowing you’re looking after her.

He sat down in the armchair. ‘If you need the bathroom, it’s that door over there.’

‘You had another thought,’ she said. ‘Is it a secret?’

‘It crossed my mind that the three of us could have an interesting life. Where do you live when you’re not keeping sex maniacs alive?’

‘I have a place at the hospital. I know what you’re thinking. I couldn’t move in here while Candy’s still in hospital’

‘Sure. I understand. We mustn’t worry her head until she’s well; either of us. She has to get well.’

Marsha pulled her dress on and picked up her bag.

‘What you’re imagining is a life where wild clubs and crazy drivers are not part of the scene,’ she said. ‘I get that, and I don’t want to go through seeing her wheeled in like that again. His blood was all over her. I’d do a lot to avoid that, but do you really think I’m that interesting?’

A wry smile crept over Andy’s face. He started to speak, but she held up a hand to stop him. ‘Don’t say it. Think about it. You have five days to think and five days for your body to prepare my high protein snack, and then we’ll have four days to work it out.’

‘I’ll see you at the hospital.’

‘You’ll see Nurse Williams at the hospital. You’ll see me in five days.’

*****

Author's Note: I think this story could be regarded as complete at this stage, but it could go on. I’ve gotten to know these two characters and I’d be happy to stay with them. Comments would be welcome.

Published 
Written by Whitebeard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments