Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Arranged Marriage - Part II

"Sunita takes her new lover to the marital bed and for the first time enjoys sexual fulfillment"

40
34 Comments 34
13.4k Views 13.4k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Sunita swallowed every drop with enthusiasm and then cleaned me with her tongue afterwards. “You have a beautiful cock, so long and thick,” she told me examining it very closely. “Sanjay is... Sanjay is quite small.”

I guessed as much already and I felt sorry for him. They say that women aren’t really interested in size and that size doesn’t matter but that is just not so. Size does matter – you ask any woman who is sleeping regularly with a man who has a small one. They know the difference, believe me.

Her attention had kept me hard as she marvelled at it. “You’re still so hard,” she told me. “Sanjay’s goes limp very quickly after he comes.”

I ran my fingers through her hair. “Mine does sometimes too,” I told her. “But right now I’m very eager to fuck you.”

She smiled and stood up and then kissed me. “Tomorrow,“ she promised, “I am all yours. You may spend all day fucking me if you wish.”

It just made things worse for me but I acceded to her wishes. I adjusted my clothing and Sunita grabbed her clothes before going around the room to switch everything off. Moments later she took my hand again and led me upstairs to my room. After showing me where the bathroom was she gave me a goodnight kiss and went to her room.

It took me a while to drop off to sleep, strange surroundings and a hard cock from thinking about Sunita kept me awake for awhile but eventually I slipped into a deep sleep. I was awoken a few hours later. I felt a hand on my shoulder gently shaking me and a soft voice calling out my name. It took me few moments to focus properly on the naked body of Sunita standing by the side of my bed. I hadn’t really noticed the previous night just how beautifully brown she was.

I looked her up and down fascinated by her breasts and dark areolas surrounding her erect nipples. She moved a little closer so that she was within reach of my hand and I reached up to her breasts, fondled her and then ran it down over her tummy to her pubic mound. I allowed my fingers a few moments of stroking her thick dark curls before seeking out her wetness. Sunita parted her legs wider to allow me access.

“Sanjay has just left for work,” she said softly.

I swung my legs out of the bed from under the covers and stood in front of her. She looked down at my erection for a few moments and then took hold of me. “Where do you want to fuck me?” she asked. “The bed here or the one in mine and Sanjay’s bedroom?”

There was no contest. I know that I shouldn’t have but I said, “Yours and Sanjay’s bed” I responded eagerly. “I want to fuck you there.”

There was something different about fucking a woman in the marital bed, something that made it more exciting. Perhaps it was the violation of the sanctity of the marital bed. It wasn’t often that I got the chance; more often than not it had always been my bed or a hotel room but when the chance came along I took full advantage. Fucking another man’s wife in his bed and on the place where he slept always added to the pleasure.

“Will Sanjay mind?” I asked as she led me by the hand to her room.

She turned and kissed me, “Sanjay isn’t here to have any say in the matter is he?”

The smile on her face told me that wives also must find excitement in taking her lover to the marital bed. Perhaps not just violating the bed as well but also being violated themselves. I had fucked Cherie from work quite a few times in her marital bed when her husband was away on business and I know that she was much more adventurous there than in my bed. She always seemed to spread her legs wider for me in her own bed and try new positions.

Once inside the room she closed the door behind us and went around to the other side of the bed. I knew that was her side of the bed and as I stepped forward she leaned over and pulled back the duvet inviting me inside it. We kissed for a little while and our hands explored each other’s bodies before Sunita lay back and parted her legs. I was willing to offer her more foreplay; willing to go down on her and pleasure her with my tongue but Sunita was ready for sex.

She was tight inside and I knew that there was pleasure as well as pain for her as I began to slowly fuck her. I was deliberately gentle with my thrusts but it wasn’t long before Sunita was calling out for more and thrusting hard against me. I duly obliged her. Pushing my arms under her thighs, I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and slipped my hands under her bottom.

She screamed practically all the way through it. Not in pain but in pleasure; she was experiencing her first orgasms from penetrative sex. Her sounds of pleasure were deafening and I could understand why she had waited until Sanjay was out of earshot. Not only did she scream but she also shouted out in her native tongue. I hadn’t a clue what she was saying but I got the feeling that she was saying very complimentary things about the fucking I was giving her!

Afterwards we lay back side by side; pressed against each other, as we recovered. Sunita had tears in her eyes and I turned and ran a finger through the wet trails down her cheeks. “That was so good,” she told me.

I kissed her and I told her that I was glad she enjoyed it. She turned on her side to face me. “Will you keep coming back to fuck me?”

I was a little taken aback by her question, perhaps she thought that this would be just a one off, I don’t know.

“I don’t expect anything from you commitment wise and I won’t expect you to give up your other women,” she said softly. “As long as you come back and fuck me as often as you can.”

I kissed her. “Of course I’ll keep coming back,” I answered. “You do a fantastic curry. I’d be a fool not to.”

She laughed and gave me a playful shove. “So you only want me for my curries then?”

I laughed, “No. I want you for your curries and your cunt.”

Sunita smiled, “So, I feed you and you fuck me, is that what you’re saying?”

“Yes. I think it’s a fair trade,” I told her as I rolled her onto her back. “You feed me and then give me your body for my pleasure.”

She said something in her native language as she opened her legs wide for me. I was hard again and she began smothering me in kisses as I entered her. Ten minutes later we were lying on our backs again side by side. I stroked her body as I slowly worked my way down to her pubic mound.

“You have a lot of hair down there,” I said. “Is this a cultural thing, leaving your pubic hair to grow? Our women go in for either partial or full shaving these days.”

She laughed, “I’ve no idea. I have never asked anyone that question,” she told me. “Yes, I know that girls from your culture like to go to salons for beauty treatments including waxing in the nether regions.”

“Yes, there are lots of new ones opening up everywhere. I thought of opening one myself. Perhaps you could be my first customer.”

Sunita laughed loudly, “I don’t think you would get many female customers,” she responded. “Are you hinting that I shave by the way?”

“Well... er... er.”

“It’s okay, I’m not offended. I find it pleasing that you should think of something like that. Sanjay wanted to shave me down there a few years back and I told him no way but you... well you can shave me anytime you like”

I turned on my side. “I’ll hold you to that.”

She turned to face me and reached down for my semi-hard cock. “I hope you have a steady hand.”

“I am best after a good curry.”

Sunita laughed loudly. “You and your curries,” she said.

“What... what will Sanjay say about it, you know, me shaving you?”

She shrugged her shoulders. “I love Sanjay very much but he isn’t taking care of me the way a man should be and... well he has no say in it. Why should I deny another man that pleasure if that’s what he wants?”

I was quite horny again and I stroked her clitty. “I would like to fuck you again, if I may,” I told her.

She kissed me and held my face in both hands. “You don’t have to ask, Bill,” she responded. “I want you to consider me available for sex whenever and wherever you want.”

I liked that. “Have you ever been doggied?”

“Is that from behind?”

I nodded.

“Sanjay has tried it a couple of time but he came too quickly for me to get any pleasure out of it.”

“So the answer is no then.”

She nodded and I climbed out of bed and walked around to her side of the bed and pulled the duvet back. Moments later she was kneeling over the edge and I was standing behind her with the head of my cock pressed against her opening and my hands on her hips.

“I hope you like to be spanked when being fucked,” I told her as I thrust inside her.

Sunita turned around with a puzzled look on her face. I thrust hard into her again and she cried out as I reached forward and grabbed her hair: a hard slap on her bottom from my free hand told her what I meant and she cried out again. Ten minutes later nursing a sore bottom and exhausted from countless orgasms she was back under the duvet and sleeping in my arms.

Her mobile phone woke us just after nine o’clock. It was Sanjay. As she lay beside me she spoke with him. I couldn’t understand what they were talking about but her tone and calmness told me that it wasn’t a heated conversation even it was intense in parts. I could also tell from her glances at me that I was much the subject of their conversation.

“Sanjay is having his breakfast break,” she told me as she put down her phone.

“He knows that I am still here?”

She nodded. “He knows that you are in bed with me and that we have made love,” she replied as she reached for my erection.

“Did he ask... did he ask about it?”

She nodded again. “Yes. I told him that you have given me lots of orgasms.”

“What did he say to that?”

“He said that he thought you would be good in bed.”

“And he sounds okay with it?”

“I would say from his tone that there was sadness there but Sanjay is not a selfish man and he is putting my pleasure before everything else.”

It didn’t exactly make me feel great about myself but there again it wasn’t my fault at the end of the day. If a wife wasn’t getting satisfaction from her husband then it was only natural that eventually she would look elsewhere for it.

“You’ve no regrets then?” I asked her.

She shook her head. “No, not at all.”

We kissed and cuddled for a few minutes and then Sunita told me that she had to go into town. “What have you got planned for the day?” she asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders. “Nothing particularly planned but I usually do a bit of shopping, maybe have lunch out and then back home to chill.”

NaomiWatts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NaomiWatts

Sunita got out of bed and walked around to my side and stood on one leg with her knee resting on the edge of the bed. “Maybe I could drop by and make you something for dinner tonight?”

My eyes were focused on her pussy. Her pink swollen lips protruded from the mass of dark hair. It was very inviting.

“Perhaps you could also take care of that?” she said as I reached to touch her with my fingers.

“Yes, I think it would be a good idea,” I commented. “I will need a fuck later anyway.”

She leaned over and kissed me and then slipped her hand under the duvet to touch me. I was fully erect again. “Yes, I can see that this will need taking care of again.”

I pulled her down onto the bed with the intention of fucking her but she pulled away. “Sorry, but I really have to go out soon,” she said. “Afterwards I am all yours.”

It sounded good to me and I let her go. We showered together, helped each other dry our bodies and we then dressed. It was so much more relaxed than with Cherie and other married women that I had been with. Always rushing to get washed and dressed, even the changing of the bed sheets and ensuring that there were no signs of my presence were onerous and stressful This was so much better and so much more enjoyable. I even had time to help Sunita choose a pair of panties to wear and I held them for her to step into.

After a coffee and making plans we left. I was a bit concerned about Sunita being seen by neighbours leaving with me but she didn’t have a care in the world. I suggested over our coffee that I leave first to try and mitigate any gossip but she would have none of it. “I don’t give a fig what anybody else thinks,” she said. “I have had a wonderful time and anyway the neighbours either side of us and one opposite us have gentlemen callers while their husbands are out at work.”

 

We agreed to meet up for lunch in town at twelve o’clock and just as I sat down Sunita came in with Sanjay. I wasn’t expecting to see him but I could understand the reasons for him being there. He wasn’t his usual joyful self but that was understandable too, after all I had spent the last few hours fucking his wife. It turned out that it was his lunch break and that they always met up for lunch on Saturdays.

Sunita left us alone for a few minutes and it gave me chance to talk to him. I asked him how he felt about everything and he gave me faint smile and told me that he was happy for Sunita. “I am glad that she is satisfied,” he said very quietly.

I looked away.

“She tells me that she is going to be making you dinner at your home tonight.”

I nodded. “Is that okay with you Sanjay?”

There was a faint smile again. “I am pleased that Sunita is happy and if it pleases her then it pleases me.”

I felt like shit. The guy loved her that much that he would even let her hurt him and I was the one taking advantage of the situation. “I’m sorry Sanjay,” I said.

“It’s not your fault” he responded. “It’s mine. All this was going to happen anyway. We have talked about for a long time now, there was always going to someone else. I am just glad that it is you that she has chosen.”

I didn’t know what to say in response but all I could say was, “I will treat her with respect Sanjay and you too of course.”

He thanked me just as Sunita rejoined us. The conversation changed to dinner later and Sunita made a few suggestions. I was happy to leave the choice with her. “I will go back with Sanjay and get some meat and spices and from his family’s stalls,” she told me.

“Would you like to join us for dinner as well Sanjay?” I asked.

He smiled but the impression I got from Sunita was that she wanted it to be just us. “That would be nice,” he answered before Sunita could speak.

I was pleased that he would be coming along as well as I didn’t want him to feel isolated and insecure. I went to the market with them; I often went there on a Saturday anyway. I liked my food fresh and with some idea of where it came from as well, I also liked to support local businesses. A short while afterwards I met up with Sunita in the car park and, after giving her my postcode in case we got separated in the traffic, we left.

She helped me put the shopping away when we arrived back and then I showed her around my home. She was impressed with the cleanliness. “I expected to see a sink full of dirty pots and pans and clothes strewn everywhere.”

I laughed, “I’m not your typical bachelor,” I responded. “Although sometimes you may find clothes strewn around the place.”

“Not just your clothes though!” she said as she kissed me.

I smiled, “There will be the odd item of ladies clothing along with mine.”

She started to unbutton my shirt but I stopped her. I rubbed my chin, “I feel uncomfortable without a shave,” I told her. “You might find it uncomfortable too rubbing against your soft brown thighs. Let me take care of that first.”

“Mmmmm, that sounds very nice. Talking of shaving,” she said as she walked away to get a bag of shopping she had brought in. “I bought you this,” she added holding up a new razor. I also noticed that she had a toothbrush and toothpaste as well as some clothing.

“Planning to stay the night?”

“If you want me too,” she replied as she pulled out a very short, red, silk nightdress.

“No panties?”

She shook her head. “What’s the point? They won’t be on very long will they?”

There was no point. Neither was there any point in hanging around. I took the razor from her hand and said, “Bedroom now,”

She turned quickly and I gave her a playful slap on the bottom. Sunita gave a yelp and moved away. I stripped and went into the bathroom to shave. Moments later Sunita joined me, she too had stripped and her nakedness brought my cock to full hardness. It didn’t take me long and when I finished I turned my attention to her.

It was going to be long job but I didn’t mind. I remember shaving my ex-wife in much a similar situation in having bushy, curly, pubic hair. It was a pleasurable experience, although she had been quite shy at first seeing herself that way. I stood Sunita in the shower tray and trimmed her with scissors first and then after washing all the hair away I took her to the bed and laid her on top of a towel. With a bowl of warm water, some shaving gel and her razor at the ready I began her exfoliation.

The last time I had done this was with Cherie just over a month ago. She had actually been lying on the same spot that Sunita was laying on now. Her husband had always shaved her before but he had been quite busy with work and it had now gone past the bristles stage to actually forming a light ginger covering. I took care of it but in doing so it had aroused his suspicions. Cherie had sworn to him that she had done it but she knew that he didn’t believe her. I knew as I started to shave her that Sunita would not have the same problem.

Fifteen minutes later it was all finished. Sunita stood in front of my wardrobe mirror examining herself. It was quite exciting watching her touch herself. “My yoni looks so different,” she said.

“Yoni?”

She smiled, “It’s the Hindu word for what you would call cunt.”

Watching her touch herself had got too much for me and I cleared up the bed and grabbed her. “Well whatever you call it I want a taste.”

She looked a bit nervous as I pulled her to bed. “Is everything okay?”

“Nobody’s ever done what you are going to do before.”

What! Sanjay’s never given you oral sex?”

She shook her head. Perhaps that is why he wanted to shave her, I don’t know but I felt honoured to be the first. “You don’t have to if you feel uncomfortable with it,” I told her.

“Oh no, I want you to. I’ve always wanted to try it. My yoni is yours to do with as you wish,” she told me as she climbed on top of the bed.

Her loud cries began almost instantly and her juices quickly began to flow. Her hands gripped my head tightly, so tightly that it hurt, and she thrust and writhed under me. She came quite a few times before I pulled away to fuck her. I decided to fuck her face down. Cherie enjoyed that way and I knew Sunita would to, so with a pillow under her groin, I straddled her and took her from behind.

I fucked her hard. Her firm buttocks made a wonderful buffer and with my hands down under her belly I could reach down and toy with her clitty. I didn’t take long to pump her full of cum. We lay together on top of the bed for a while afterwards kissing and cuddling. Sunita was very demonstrative in her thanks. I had never known a woman been so grateful after a fuck before.

We showered afterwards and then Sunita went naked into the kitchen to prepare dinner. I told her to be careful of hot splashes from the pan and then found a cook’s apron for her to wear. I sat down at the kitchen table watching her prepare her vegetables and spices. I was genuinely interested in seeing her at work but it was more interesting when she turned her back on me so I could her see her nakedness. She quickly caught on how it was arousing me and she started bending over so that I could see her yoni protruding from behind. Every now and again I looked up at the clock to measure the amount of time left before Sanjay would be joining us.

Once all the prep was done she called me over to explain the actually cooking process. “Bhuna,” she explained, “means stir-fry. The spices are all fried to release their aroma.”

I watched her pour a little oil in the pan and, when hot, add an array of spices. “We make a sauce this way,” she explained.

“I usually get mine from a jar,” I told her.

“Pfft,” was her response.

I laughed and took the opportunity to fondle her bottom before slipping a finger inside her pussy lips. She responded by giving my other hand a playful tap with the ladle, “Curry first, yoni after,” she responded.

I continued to watch her add more spices along with onions and tomatoes followed by chicken. After a while she took a spoon and gave me a taste of the sauce. “Better than the Bengal Dynasty any day,” I told her.

She laughed. “They are relatives of ours, you know,” she told me. “Deepak, the joint owner wanted me to marry his eldest son, Rakesh, but my Dad was against it. He married a distant cousin of ours, Isha, instead and it isn’t a happy marriage. He chases after the waitresses and she’s had enough.”

“Is he the bossy one there? Acts as though he owns the place?”

She nodded, “That’s Rakesh all right,” she responded with a laugh.

“What’s so funny?”

She shook her head and turned away but then she turned back. “Actually, when Sanjay told me that you were looking for an Indian girl I thought of matchmaking the two of you.”

I laughed.

She leaned over and kissed me. “But when I met you I said to myself, ‘No, he’s for me’.”

I reached around and squeezed her bottom. “I will soon be finished here,” she said softly. “Why don’t you go and lie down and I’ll come and join you in a few minutes.”

It sounded like a very good idea to me.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments