Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Arranged Marriage - Part III

"Sunita spends her first night alone with Bill at his home and their relationship gets stronger"

29
23 Comments 23
11.7k Views 11.7k
4.0k words 4.0k words

We had finished fucking by the time Sanjay joined us at five-thirty. Sunita was just putting her panties back on when the door bell rang. I was fully dressed and I went and answered it. She appeared a few minutes later smoothing her skirt down as she came into the room. The look on Sanjay’s face told me that he knew that she had been to bed with me. They kissed all the same and exchanged what I considered to be, words of love in their own language.

He brought with him some bottles of wine and told me that they were from India. “Excuse my ignorance,” I told him. “I never even knew they made wine there. Thank you very much.”

He smiled. “They say that they are like our women, very intoxicating.”

I smiled and thanked him again as I looked at the labels closely taking a mental note of the grape and region. Sanjay and I went through to the lounge while Sunita finished off dinner. It was the end of the third day’s play at Lords and England were playing cricket against India, of all teams. We both loved cricket so it was another thing we had in common. The match looked to be heading for a draw because they had already lost a day and half’s play to rain. Sanjay seemed disinterested.

“Sunita wants to stay the night with you,” he said.

“I know,” I told him. “She bought a toothbrush, toothpaste and a nightdress.”

“Ah, you know then. She wasn’t sure if you would want her stay and asked me to ask you. Sunita didn’t want to sound so... “

“Keen?” I interrupted.

He returned a faint smile.

“Are you okay with that?”

He didn’t answer right away. “I suppose it is inevitable,” he answered quietly.

I nodded.

“You obviously enjoy sex with Sunita.”

I nodded again, not really knowing what to say in reply having never been asked by a husband if I enjoy fucking his wife.

“How many times have you... with her so far?”

I was a bit shocked with his question but I answered it, “Five, I think,” I responded.

He looked a bit dismayed. “She told me that last night after I went to bed she stripped for you and that she gave you a... “

“Blow job,” I answered for him.

He looked down at the floor. “How long do you think you will continue seeing her?”

I shrugged my shoulders. “Until it ends,” I responded with the only answer I could give.

“And if it didn’t end would you want to marry her eventually?”

I almost jumped to my feet. “We’ve only just started seeing each other,” I told him. “It’s just sex at the moment Sanjay. Anyway she’s married to you.”

“I’m sorry,” he apologised. “It’s just that when we decided to do this she did tell me that when she found someone else she would want to eventually divorce me and marry him.”

Sunita’s voice suddenly filled the room; she must have been listening to our conversation. She was looking at Sanjay and shouting at him in Hindi. It was obvious that she was angry and embarrassed by what he had said.

“Guys, guys,” I said loudly, “Let’s cool it.”

Sunita quickly calmed down, “I’m sorry Bill. Sanjay had no right to ask questions like that.”

“He’s probably thinking of the future,” I said consolingly.

Sunita apologised and asked where I kept the cutlery and crockery giving me a chance to leave the room with her. “I’m so sorry,” she told me once alone. “That was so embarrassing.”

I kissed her. “It’s okay. Your marriage is none of my business but I guess that he knows that sooner or later it will end and he’s thinking of his future.”

She nodded. “Yes it is true. When I find that special person I will want to divorce Sanjay and remarry but that is a long way off yet,” she admitted. “But I intend taking my time and this time I will make sure that we will be compatible.”

“I understand,” I told her.

We kissed again, “And me wanting to spend the night to you is not about finding my next husband. I’ve missed out on four years of real sex and I have a lot of catching up to do.”

I had to laugh. “Well my bed is always available.”

She reached down for my bulge, “And this too?”

“It goes with the bed.”

I turned to see Sanjay standing in the doorway. It was his turn to catch us but he said nothing. He just looked down at Sunita’s hand pressed against my erection. She pulled away. “Perhaps you would like to open the wine Sanjay and help me set the dinner table.”

Sanjay stepped forward and I stepped away and went back and sat down. Dinner was good. The aroma of Indian spices filled the room. Aside from the musky aroma of an aroused woman between her legs, this was my favourite. I savoured it as I ate and thought about the aromas coming from between Sunita’s legs. She was sitting opposite me and every now and again she would look at me and lick her lips suggestively. Sanjay got up to go to the bathroom at one stage and she leaned forward, kissed me and told me that as soon as Sanjay left she was going to lick my cock and make me cum.

“You are such a tease,” I told her.

She kissed me again and whispered, “Perhaps I deserve to be spanked.”

She must have noticed the look of lust on my face. I liked spanking. There was something so erotic about bending a woman over, lifting her skirt over her bottom and giving her a few hard taps before taking her knickers down and making a proper job of it. Cherie loved it. Twice I had done it to her in my office when the place was virtually empty.

I told Sunita that she deserved a good hard spanking for arousing me like she had and she just smiled and said quietly, “I bet you are all talk.”

Sanjay returned and she suddenly started talking about Diwali She explained that it was the Hindu festival of lights. Their families had been busy making plans for this year’s festival. “We eat lots of sweet things,” she said with a suggestive smile on her face.

After dinner I helped her clear away the dishes and load them into the dishwasher. She kissed me and gave my bulge a gentle squeeze. “Give a few minutes with Sanjay and then we’ll be alone,” she said. “And then you can spank me and fuck me.”

She returned ten minutes later. “He’s gone,” she told me as she knelt down in front of me on the kitchen floor.

I groaned as she unzipped me and gently extracted my erection from my pants. “I love your cock,” she said as she ran her tongue up and down its length a few times. “I want to worship it, bow before it and serve it with my tongue.”

I smiled, “It’s not all that special,” I told her.

“Oh, it’s very special,” she contradicted. “You don’t know what it feels like inside you. Stretching you, thrusting at you, making you lose control, and sending you into another world. You don’t know what it’s like to cum that way do you?”

“I’m a man, I can’t know can I?”

She smiled. “I know. You cum in a different way,” she said. “A Shishn cums in a different way to a Yoni.”

“Shishn?”

“Penis.”

I groaned as her tongue concentrated on the tip of my cock. “You want to cum?” she asked looking up at me.

My half closed eyes spoke for me.

“You want to cum in my Yoni?”

I nodded. Sunita stood up and unfastened her skirt. Her panties had gone. “I took them off when Sanjay left,” she told me.

It was my turn to drop to my knees. She pressed forward and reached with her hand to pull me against her. “This is your Yoni, you know. It’s not mine it’s yours.”

I groaned as my tongue entered her. Sunita cried out as her juices began to flow. There was nothing else for it but to fuck. I stood up and guided her back to the small dining table against the wall. I lifted her onto it and adjusted her so that she was sat on the very edge. She was ready at waist height; feet resting on the edge of the table and legs apart. Her Yoni was beckoning; jutting out with lips apart, moist and swollen. I pressed my cock at her opening and gave one hard thrust. Sunita cried out as it disappeared inside her. A few minutes later my Shishn was spurting cum into her Yoni.

She held her position after I pulled out and now between her swollen cunt lips my cum was beginning to appear. I pushed a couple of fingers inside her and scooped some out. Sunita looked me in the eye and licked her lips. Moments later she was sucking on my fingers. It was utter debauchery but I fed her hungry mouth until the last droplets of my cum flowed from her. Afterwards she kissed me, pushing her tongue deep inside her mouth.

It made me hard again and a delighted look filled her face as she held me in her hand. “Would you like to spank me now?” she asked.

“Is that what you want?”

She nodded, “I’ve always wanted to be spanked by a strong man,” she confessed as she reached up and gave my biceps a squeeze.” I asked Sanjay once but he didn’t like doing it. He gave me couple of soft slaps and stopped.”

She dropped her hand down again and squeezed my erection. “I bet you could do it properly, couldn’t you?” she asked looking me in the eye.

I nodded.

“Do have a thick leather belt?”

“Somewhere,” I told her, “but I have a good slipper too and it really stings.”

“Y-you’ve done this before?”

I nodded. “You not the first young lady I’ve met that enjoys a good spanking.”

“Enjoys?”

I smiled. “Perhaps deserves is more accurate.”

She dropped her legs to the ground and stood up. “I think I deserve one don’t I?” she responded. “I mean I have been quite a slut haven’t I?”

“It will hurt, you know.”

She reached for my hardness again and gave me another squeeze. “I know,” she said softly. “But you’re a real man aren’t you?”

I marched her to the bedroom. I had a surprise in store for her. I had restraints that would secure her to the four posts of the bed. Cherie loved it. She loved to be spread-eagled face down, unable to move or defend herself. With a couple of pillows under her groin to raise her bottom in the air she was vulnerable and at my mercy.

Sunita surrendered to me in much the same way and once I had slid a couple of pillows under her I went to my wardrobe and took out a leather slipper. It had a thin but firm sole and Cherie would protest and cry as she squirmed. I had soon got to know her pain threshold and I made sure that it was reached every time.

HayleyThorne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HayleyThorne

“What do you call a slut in your language?” I asked as I sat down on the edge of the bed beside her.

“Veshya,” she responded. “It can also mean whore.”

I ran my hand over her bottom; her caramel coloured flesh felt soft and smooth just like Cherie’s milky white coloured flesh did. I wondered if Sunita’s would turn red too as I slipped my fingers between her legs and touched her sex. She moaned softly just like Cherie does and she was wet; jut as Cherie was always wet to my touch.

“And what meaning do you prefer Sunita?”

She sighed as my fingers entered her. “Whatever is pleasing to you... Master.”

My cock jerked at her response. Cherie would call me Sir sometimes but never Master. “Why do you call me Master?”

She moaned loudly as my fingers pushed into her again. “I... I want you to be my master,” she said breathlessly. “I want to be owned by you Master. I want to be your whore, your slut. I want to be the bitch you always come to when you need a fuck.”

I smiled. It was music to my ears and adrenalin to my erection. I withdrew my fingers from her sex and stood up. My fingers were soaking and I rubbed them over her face. Sunita groaned and opened her mouth wide for me to insert them inside. Cherie did that too but only after a few hard slaps had forced her to. Sunita sucked on them whereas Cherie would try and resist. It was only after I rubbed them through her hair on one occasion that she ended her resistance.

“I had to rush into the shower when I got home,” she complained. “I stank of... you know.”

I laughed. “Cunt?” I retorted.

But Sunita was different. She wanted to taste herself. She also wanted to be fucked and I needed to fuck her as well but as eager as I was I something else to take care of first. Her skin reddened; she writhed and squirmed and she sobbed profusely under my punishment but she also soaked my pillow with her orgasms.

I untied her and turned her onto her back and fucked her with fury and passion.

Afterwards we lay huddled together kissing, fondling and resting. Sunita began to open up about her life revealing intimacies and hurts that told me that it was not just sexual fulfilment that she needed. There was a softness about her, a vulnerability that left her open to hurts. We made love twice more and then fell into a deep sleep.

 

I awoke next morning to the sound of the clink of a teaspoon on china. Sunita had got up and made some tea for us. “I found your tea,” she told me. “You’re like us, you prefer leaf tea.”

I smiled. “Yes, I prefer the real thing,” I responded as I grabbed the side of the shirt she was wearing. “It’s not the only thing you found then.” Referring to a check shirt of mine she was wearing.

“I hope you don’t mind. It was chilly and I found this in your wardrobe.”

“Not at all,” I told her sliding a hand up the side of her thigh to her bottom. “You didn’t find any knickers then?”

She leant over and kissed me. “Would you prefer to see me wearing panties then?”

I sat up. “Fuck no,” I swore. “Nothing I like better than seeing a woman walking around without knickers on.”

She smiled and kissed me again. “Then I’ll make sure that I always remove them when I’m in your presence. Unless it is essential to wear them.”

Sunita stood up and reached for the top button of the shirt. “What would you like first, tea or a fuck?”

“Fuck,” I exclaimed.

She began to unbutton the shirt. “I-I-I didn’t mean... it was just an expression,” I tried saying.

It was too late. She was naked and had pulled back the duvet. I felt her hair falling onto my groin and her lips close around the tip of my cock. “Fuck,” I cried out again.

The next thing I knew Sunita was climbing on top of me and sinking down on my hardness. “Is this what you want, Master?”

“Fuck,” I said with exasperation as she got into rhythm.

I just lay there and let he do all the work; let her do the fucking. Usually I would turn a woman over half way through and finish off on top but Sunita was in control. I lay there and let her thrust away on top; let her scream away into my ear as her orgasms flowed, let her bring me to a satisfying climax.

She climbed back into bed beside me afterwards and we drank our tea. We started to kiss and cuddle again when her mobile phone sounded and interrupted us. It was Sanjay. “Sanjay’s mum has invited us over for lunch,” she told me as she closed her phone. “I was hoping for a quite day.”

“Do you have to go?”

“She is the mother-in-law from hell,” she said. “They are a very large family and she runs all their lives.”

“Mine was okay... well until I got found out fucking her other daughter.”

Sunita laughed. “Well I do see her point there.”

I smiled. “Yes, I can see it too.”

“Do you regret what you did?”

I shrugged my shoulders. “I regret the hurt I caused but I don’t regret doing it. The sex was good. Our sex life was getting stale”

“Was the sex better with her than with me?”

I smiled. “That’s a loaded question,” I replied. “I was fucking her for quite a while and there was a lot of excitement in snatching moments together. Sex was always urgent and risky and it gave an edge to it. But saying that, I’m finding this exciting too. It might sound a bit cruel but having Sanjay know that I’m fucking you has an excitement all of its own.”

Sunita smiled and reached for my revitalised erection. “You are enjoying cuckolding Sanjay then?”

I nodded.

“It excites me too,” she responded. “Sanjay was asking me yesterday what you were like in bed; asking me what we did.”

“Oh!”

“I told him that you are very big and that I even came just thinking about you fucking me.”

I kissed her and rolled her onto her back. Her legs opened instinctively and she pulled my cock to her. “Come on fuck your Veshya one last time,” she said softly as her cunt lips began to enfold my shaft.

We lay there for a short while afterwards and then reluctantly got out of bed. We were still taking a shower when Sanjay unexpectedly turned up. I grabbed a towel and hurriedly covered myself up to answer the door.

“I... I wasn’t sure if Sunita had a change of clothes so I brought some along.”

Sunita joined us clutching a towel against her naked body. Sanjay looked at her then looked at me but didn’t say anything.

“I packed a pair of jeans and a top for you,” Sanjay told her holding out a holdall. “Some knickers too.”

“Thank you,” she responded as she stretched out to take it.

“I’ll take it Sanjay,” I cut in trying to avoid her towel slipping away.

He handed it to me still glancing from one of us to the other. I suppose that it must have been quite a shock seeing Sunita and I together like this. “Will you be long?” he asked breaking the momentary silence. “Shall I stay and wait for you?”

She shook her head. “There’s no need to wait Sanjay. I have my car,” she responded. “I have to finish getting dressed and we want to have breakfast as well. What time do we have to be there?”

“She said twelve-thirty.”

“Well we have plenty of time then.”

“You know what’s she’s like. If she says twelve-thirty she means eleven-thirty.”

“I’m not rushing for her Sanjay,” she snapped as she turned and walked away. “I’ll be home at twelve. We have plenty of time.”

I don’t know what shocked Sanjay more, seeing Sunita naked from behind as she walked away or seeing her rebellion. He glanced at me with a helpless expression on his face. “I’ll see that she gets home in time Sanjay.”

He gave a faint smile and turned to leave. I couldn’t help feeling that this was the beginning of the end for them both.

“I hate that woman!” she said as I stepped into the bedroom.

I said nothing in response. She reached for my towel and I let it go into her hands. She kissed me and then began to dry my body. “I’m going to miss you,” she said rubbing my chest with the towel. “I have had such a lovely weekend.”

I put my arm around her and kissed her and her hand reached down for my erection. She smiled and started to step backwards towards the bed holding my cock firmly in her hand. I resisted and kissed her again. “Time is getting short and we will need to do all this again.”

She was disappointed but acknowledged that I was right. “Would you like to meet up during the week?” she asked.

I thought about it. “It’s a bit difficult during the week,” I told her. “I get up at six-thirty and I’m out for seven-thirty.”

She moved her other hand to cup my balls while still holding my erection with the other. “I think that I’ll be off Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning,” she said softly. “I could make you a nice meal and make sure you get a very early night and in the morning I will send you off to work with a nice blow job and a hearty breakfast.”

I looked into her eyes and became lost again. They were drawing me in and her hand was now moving back and forth. I groaned. “You’re incorrigible Sunita, do you know that?”

She slowly sank to her knees. “I am also a Veshya, your Veshya Master,” she replied before folding her lips around the tip of my cock.

I groaned and closed my eyes and let her carry on. She pumped with her hand and sucked with her hungry mouth until she milked every last job out of me. She still hadn’t finished with me though. “Where’s your mobile?” she asked.

“In the lounge, why?”

“I want you to take some pictures of me.”

“Pictures?”

“Yes,” she smiled. “Naked poses.”

“I... I couldn’t do that, Sunita. Why do you want me to anyway?”

She kissed me. “Because I want you to be able to look at them and think about me.”

“You hardly know me,” I told her. “You shouldn’t trust a stranger with pictures like that. Anything could happen. I could lose my phone. Someone else might get into it. Your pictures could end up all over the internet, would you want that?”

She shook her head, “Of course not, but I want you to have them. I like feeling vulnerable with you,” she responded reaching for my cock.

“Please,” she said as I hesitated.

I took three pictures in the end. The first one was with her lying back on my bed with her hands behind her head. Her legs were closed but she had a huge smile on her face. The second one was similar but with legs slightly open and one knee up. The third one was with her legs in the air and wide apart and with her holding herself by the ankles. We stood together looking at them for a few minutes before shutting down my phone.

We dressed and had breakfast and just before she left she asked for my mobile one more time. I thought maybe she had changed her mind and was going to delete them but instead she dialled out. Seconds later her mobile rang. She cut the call and handed my phone back to me. “You have my number now,” she told me. “Any time you need a fuck give me a call.”

 

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments