Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Arranged Marriage - Part V

"Sunita and Bill spend their second night together and she learns more about the joys of sex."

26
18 Comments 18
11.9k Views 11.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Sunita greeted me as promised. Dressed in red Basque and black stockings she took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. In silence, she stripped me and led me to the bathroom. My foam topped bath of hot water awaited me and I stepped inside and lay down. “Had a tough day, have you?” she asked as she reached for my erection.

I moaned softly. “This is what you need my darling,” she said as she began to move her hand up and down.

I groaned again and she told me to close my eyes. “That’s it,” she said softly. “Just relax.”

I didn’t want to cum this way. I would have preferred to fuck her and cum deep inside her but her voice was soft and persuasive. “My yoni can wait, darling,” she whispered as she leaned over and kissed me. “This is for your pleasure.”

As her lips pressed against mine I thought about our conversation earlier; I thought about Cherie under my desk as well and I thought of the cane and the punishment to come for Sunita. With these thoughts running alongside the vigour of her tight fingers around my cock it wasn’t long before my cum was mingling with the soapy water surrounding my body. I lay back for a few moments recovering from her wonderful handjob and then I stood up to get out of the bath. With Sunita on hand with the bath towel, I just stood back and let her do all the work. “I could get used to this,” I told her.

She kissed me as she gently dried my genitals. “I am Sir, your most obedient servant,” she said softly. “Women from my culture know how to serve their men.”

I smiled as her slow drying brought me to another erection. She offered me her yoni but I declined as I had another need to satisfy first. Sunita had dug out a new dressing gown that I hardly ever used and I slipped on the purple silk garment. The dining room table was already set and I noticed that on the sideboard a vase of fresh flowers was on display. It had been a long time since I had flowers in my home. When I first moved in someone had bought me a pot plant but I had forgotten to water it and that became my last attempt at horticulture.

“I hope you don’t mind me buying some flowers,” she said as she began to bring in the dinner dishes still only dressed in a red Basque and black stockings.

I shook my head and smiled. Sunita was already making her feminine presence felt in more ways than one and I was enjoying it. We discussed her marriage over dinner or should I say her impending plans for the ending of it. The last thing I wanted was to be the cause of a marriage break-up but she assured me that she was going ahead with it despite me. “You may have been the catalyst,” she said. “But you are certainly not the cause.”

I listened as she explained how the lack of sexual fulfilment had affected her over the years. “I was desperate,” she told me. “Desperate for a real man to satisfy me and I thought that this was to be my lot for the rest of my life.”

“I see.”

“Sanjay and I had been rowing quite a lot. As much as I love him, I was also angry with him but then a few months ago he suddenly announced that he would find me a man to satisfy me physically. He began by looking around on the internet and found a couple of possibilities but I just couldn’t do it. It seems such a cold way to go about finding sex.”

“It’s very risky using the internet as a medium to find a partner.”

“I know. The two guys seemed okay but you just don't know if they were for real or if you would be safe with them,” she went on. ”And then he mentioned you from work. He told you me you had an eye for the married ladies but you were a decent guy and he liked you.”

I laughed. “An eye for married ladies, hey?” I responded. “That can be risky too bringing a third party into the marriage that is known to you.”

“Sanjay is a very good salesman,” she smiled. “That’s why his family like him with them on a Saturday.”

I slipped my hand between her thighs. “So you are pleased with his choice then?” I asked as her legs parted for me.

Her hand landed on my lap and her fingers found a gap in my dressing down. “Very pleased,” she answered as she grasped my erection.

“What will your family say about you getting divorced?” I asked her. “Is it not frowned upon in your culture?”

She pulled her hand away and rested her arms on the table. “It will raise more than a few eyebrows. There will be shocks all round,” she said thoughtfully. “Some in the family will turn against me and it will inevitably create a rift between mine and Sanjay’s families.”

“Is it worth it?” I asked her. “I mean, some couples do stay together but live separate lives.”

She shook her head. “But that would be living a lie wouldn’t it?” she responded. “No, I want to make a clean break, anyway, I will want to remarry and have a family of my own one day. Sanjay and I tried for a baby in the early years of our marriage but nothing happened.”

“I think Sanjay would like it if we got together,” I told her.

“I know,” she responded quickly. “We have had words about that. I have warned him that I don’t want him driving you away. It’s the mindset of our culture, matching compatible people and rushing them into marriage. ”

I laughed. “He can get very enthusiastic about things.”

“I am not ready for such a commitment like that and I’m sure that you feel the same as well but I would like to think that we could have a long-term sexual commitment.”

I smiled and picked up my wine glass. “I’ll drink to that,” I told her as she picked up her glass of fruit juice.

“To lots and lots of committed fucking,” she responded as our glasses chinked.

I smiled as my hand dropped to her thigh again. Her legs parted for me. Her hand found my hardness again. “I want to learn from you,” she said. “I want you to teach me everything you know. Teach me what pleases a man and how to be a whore for him.”

“Oh, I think you are doing a very good job as it is,” I told her. “Just take his lead like you do with me and never use the word no in the bedroom.”

She smiled and leaned across to kiss me. “No? What does that word mean, Master?”

It was my turn to smile. “You’re a fast learner my sweet little Veshya.”

We kissed passionately for while as our hands explored each other’s bodies before she pulled away. “I must go to the bathroom,” she told me.

EmmaKane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaKane

“For a pee?”

Sunita nodded.

“If you look in the left-hand cupboard of the sideboard you will find a chamber pot. It belonged to my grandmother and she used it as an ornament.”

“Chamber pot?”

I nodded. “You’ll see what it’s for when you get it.”

Moments later she brought it to me. I could tell from the expression on her face that realised what it was used for. “You want me to pee in it?”

I nodded.

“In front of you?”

I nodded again.

“I... I’ve never done that in front of someone else before.”

“There’s a first time for everything.”

Sunita hesitated for a moment but I didn’t flinch and then she placed it down on the floor a few feet away from me. It was something that my ex-sister-in-law liked to do; in fact, she introduced me to the delights of watching a woman pee. She also introduced me to some other joys of watersports.

She looked up at me one final time before squatting over the bowl. It took her a while to pee at first but I reminded her about the caning that was to come and then her first trickle appeared. A few more trickles followed and then came the full flow. Five minutes later she came back from the bathroom refreshed and with bowl cleaned. We kissed again as she confessed that she actually enjoyed doing it in front of me. “My ex-sister-in-law introduced me to watersports,” I told her. “And I, in turn, introduced Cherie to its delights as well.”

“I have heard of them,” she confessed. “But I don’t know much about them.”

I smiled. “Well, these are not exactly the Olympic event that gives you a gold medal if you are very good at them but you are guaranteed a golden shower at the end.”

She looked puzzled and I smiled at her naivety before kissing her again.

“Shall I clear the dishes away Master?” she asked a few minutes later.

I nodded. “And then down to business.”

 

Sunita returned a short while later, dishes done and carrying the cane she had brought in her hand. Laying it down on the table she came at stood at my side. Noticing my glass almost empty she picked up the bottle and offered to refill my glass but I shook my head. “I just prefer the odd glass mid-week,” I told her. “So you want me to cane you?”

She stood with head bowed and nodded.

“Why?”

“I just like it, Master,” she responded with a shrug.

I reached out with my hand and stroked her yoni. It was warm and moist. “Is it the pain?”

“That’s part of it, Master,” she said. “It’s also part of enjoying being dominated. I like a strong man. My father was strong and dominant when I was growing up. He never actually hit me but I was kind of afraid of him and would never disobey him. And then there was my Uncle... “

“Uncle?”

She nodded. “I... I came home early from school one day. I was studying for my A Levels at the time and my teacher was ill so we left early. My mum was at home and so was my Uncle and I caught him spanking her.”

Wow.”

She smiled. “They were in the sitting room and she was across his knee naked from the waist down. He was spanking her. They didn’t see me and so I crept up to my room. Afterwards, they fucked and a while later they left the house together.”

Bloody hell.”

“Please don’t say anything to Sanjay,” she said. “No one else knows about them, as far as I know.”

I nodded. “Sure, your secret is safe with me,” I told her. “Maybe your dad knew?”

“Maybe,” she shrugged. “It’s really none of my business anyway.”

“So, that stirred your interest then?”

Sunita nodded. “He was spanking her quite hard and was calling her a naughty girl.”

“Maybe she had been naughty?”

Sunita smiled and I reached across for the cane. “Well I have to agree with your Uncle,” I told her. “Naughty girls do need a good spanking.”

She resumed her pose of looking down at the floor. “So my sweet little Veshya, have you been naughty today?”

She nodded.

“In what way?”

“W... when I was here earlier I had a bath as well to freshen myself up for you and I... I played with myself in the bath Mater.”

I reached and touched her sex again. “You masturbated, you filthy slut?”

Sunita nodded.

“Show me. Show me what you did.”

Sunita moved to rest against the edge of the table in front of me to masturbate but I stopped her and got up to get my phone.

“Okay, do it,” I told her as sat down and pointed it at her with video mode on.

A short while later with her inner labia swollen and very wet I switched off and stood up and moved closer to her. I lifted her hand away from between her thighs and held it close to my face. The musky scent filled my nostrils and I pulled her fingers to my lips.

“Master likes my taste?”

I smiled and nodded. She pulled her fingers away and touched herself once again burying her fingers deep within her sex before pulling them out a few moments later. Her glistening fingers touched my lips and I instinctively opened my mouth. “Master likes the nectar from my yoni?”

I didn’t answer. The fact that I was sucking on her fingers spoke for me. Cupping her hand in my hands I cleaned up her juices and then moved her hand back to her sex. The process was repeated once again but this time she also opened out my dressing gown and held my erection in her free hand. “You are very hard Master,” she said softly.

I moaned softly in response. “Perhaps Master would like to fill my yoni with his hardness,” she suggested. “Stretch me and fuck me very hard.”

I groaned as I disengaged her fingers from my lips. The cane caught my eye, resting there on the dining table. I had intended using it on her; punishing the soft brown flesh of her buttocks but I changed my mind. The urgency of fucking her took my attention now and I held her hand tightly before leading her out of the room. Though the night was still young and I had so much else that I wanted to do to her my bed and Sunita beckoned.

“Time for bed my beautiful Veshya,” I told her closing the door behind us.

She smiled and lifted the duvet for me before quickly removing her Basque and stockings. As she began to climb into bed I shook my head and motioned for her to lie down with her head towards my feet.

“Sixty-nine,” I told her answering the puzzled look on her face.

It was obvious that she had no idea what I meant until I adjusted our bodies so that her groin was level with my face. As her lips closed around my hardness my tongue found the source of her nectar and so began a long, slow and satisfying bout of sex that took us into sleep.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments